PDA

View Full Version : I'm Baaaaack....

Dread Kaiser
14th September 2015, 02:08 PM
And i'm off the banlist before stratos!

Mystic TimeKeeper
14th September 2015, 02:11 PM
Our Messiah is back!!! Let's enjoy it while it lasts.

Dread Kaiser
14th September 2015, 02:22 PM
I was expecting something along the lines of "T_T DREAD SENPAI IS BACK" But Messiah works too

CobaltClaw
14th September 2015, 02:25 PM
DREEEEEAAAAAD!!!

Boy, I've missed you! You were a harsh and enlightening light in the tunnel of stupidity and ignorance....

Brunjox
14th September 2015, 02:44 PM
T_T dread senpai is back

Hope in the Interstice
14th September 2015, 02:49 PM
Oh boy, this'll be fun.

Dread Kaiser
14th September 2015, 02:56 PM
Oh boy, this'll be fun.

DAMN RIGHT IT WILL BE.
Now to pick up where I left off.....Is what I'd like to say but I don't wanna get banned again
But Now you got Dread-Brand Omnipresence and humor back at last
...Is also what I'd like to say but I actually got a Job now (at fucking last) and College (and MMOing...) and I don't usually use forums so I probably won't be as omnipresent as I was on disqus

T_T dread senpai is back
See, there we go

Hope in the Interstice
14th September 2015, 02:59 PM
DAMN RIGHT IT WILL BE.
While I would love to pick up where I left off.....Is what I'd like to say but I don't wanna get banned again
But Now you got Dread-Brand Omnipresence and humor back at last
...Is what I'd like to say but I actually got a Job now (at fucking last) and College (and MMOing...) and I don't usually use forums so I probably won't be as omnipresent as I was on disqus
Good to know. I may yet keep ahead of your post count.

Dread Kaiser
14th September 2015, 03:02 PM
ok so Editing posts after being quoted does not change the quoted parts
good to know

Brunjox
14th September 2015, 03:06 PM
You can actually learn something useful in your thread! Your power is limitless.

Even I did. I copy-pasted the SENPAI part from your post and it all became lowercase.

Anti-caps lock system, huh

Dread Kaiser
14th September 2015, 03:16 PM
Anti-caps lock system, huh

yeah, they had it in the rules, looks like pure allcaps gets fix'd as my initial post was in all-caps

But I was able to put "DAMN RIGHT IT WILL BE" in all-caps so it doesn't seem to mind that much

Purple Text hard to read for anyone?

Dan
14th September 2015, 04:03 PM
There's a lot of little features you guys are gonna learn along the way. I've put a great deal of thought into them.

Dread, don't get yourself re-banned please.

HelixReactor
14th September 2015, 04:14 PM
The Dragonballs have been gathered, and he has finally risen once again! Even the fedora is here; that's neat.

The purple text is perfectly unreadable. And Comic Sans for extra eye bleeding, huh? Welcome back among the living, Dread. ^_^

Dread Kaiser
14th September 2015, 04:18 PM
There's a lot of little features you guys are gonna learn along the way. I've put a great deal of thought into them.

Dread, don't get yourself re-banned please.

Trust me, I have no Intention of doing that again. I deserved it so I'm wasn't salty about it (unlike someone I know) but that sucked all the same

The Dragonballs have been gathered, and he has finally risen once again! Even the fedora is here; that's neat.

The purple text is perfectly unreadable. And Comic Sans for extra eye bleeding, huh? Welcome back among the living, Dread. ^_^

Looks perfectly readable to me, And why couldn't you asses activate monster reborn sooner
Ok IMPACT font is horrifying and black text sucks, lets try #8d0988
Damnit I like Purple text and Comic Sans, gonna need to find a better shade of it...wonder what Yellow text looks like on this background, Not bad actually
Red Text?

Screw it back to white, Comic Sans stays though

HelixReactor
14th September 2015, 04:21 PM
Damnit I like Purple text and Comic Sans, gonna need to find a better shade of it

And now I'm gonna need a second pair of glasses. Perfect!

Brunjox
14th September 2015, 04:24 PM
^
obvious10characterlimitisobvious

Foolist
14th September 2015, 04:26 PM
That moment when he goes on the banlist again and then Dan bans him as "a joke".

Color posting is evil, don't do it.

TheRamenNoodle
15th September 2015, 12:54 AM
Ok IMPACT font is horrifying and black text sucks, lets try #8d0988

It's the year of impact!