PDA

View Full Version : ARC-V Episode 91 Discussion: Yes! Yes!! YES!!!

KingJinzo
31st January 2016, 02:49 PM
This episode is the hype and it hypes up the next episode more:

The appearance of Starve Venom Fusion Dragon. Now all four dragons are on the field, together with Yu4.
http://41.media.tumblr.com/3d2c430df9ac91e31cc8366ea427c1bd/tumblr_o1t7rtG4yZ1trvqqoo1_1280.jpg
Still no effect. And we still don't know about its summoning requirements.

Barrett's last Crest from the previous episode is too broken. It must have a negative side effect, since it prevents the opponent from doing anything other than setting cards and activating hand traps (monsters hand traps to be exactly). This card is the only thing that prevents Yuya from playing Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon.

LolsterXD97
31st January 2016, 02:55 PM
The episode was very nice and all, I'm only dissapointed about the Predator Plants only being used as fodder without revealing nothing more about them (I like their colors tho) and Starve Venom not getting a CGI. This is a list of the good things I found in this episode:
-Barret's cards suddenly became decent (a Beast-Warrior searcher which is a Machine-Type for the Fusions, a Beastborg Fusion with higher ATK, and the ultimate floodgate).
-The Lancers split up to cover more terrain but they are all fine.
-Starve Venom's apparence (body horror up to eleven and gorgerous).
-All the Yus and their Dragons are in the same place.
-Yuya and the Yus went batshit crazy.
-Sergey will play Neo New Earthbound Inmortals.
-Barret will get rekt.

King
31st January 2016, 02:58 PM
Next ep will be fire and the show is getting more intense.

yshipster
31st January 2016, 03:05 PM
Starve Venom looks beautiful somehow... at least better than I expected...
Also Earthbound Immortals... WAT?
And that broken Iron Chain Trap... I hope we NEVER get those, even if Beastborgs are pretty nice...

King
31st January 2016, 03:17 PM
If Sergey wont use any Extra Deck Summon it will be a disapointment.

Baconator
31st January 2016, 05:37 PM

I can picture it now. Generic R4nk Earthbound Immortals. Game=broken

King
31st January 2016, 06:45 PM
I can picture it now. Generic R4nk Earthbound Immortals. Game=broken

Just Picture it, exactly like Vanguard

Jakinus
31st January 2016, 07:09 PM
Just Picture it, exactly like Vanguard

I heard about it sometimes but... Is really Vanguard that unbalanced?

EDIT: Also, is it just me or Starve Venom looks more like a reptile than a dragon?

King
31st January 2016, 07:14 PM

Due to the fact that booster placks dont embrace all the clans some cards are "trhown in the dust" but at least you cannot be OTKed but the game is like 30% Luck based

KingJinzo
31st January 2016, 07:14 PM
Also, is it just me or Starve Venom looks more like a reptile than a dragon?

Odd-Eyes looks more like a dinosaur than a chicken.

It doesn't matter anymore how Starve Venom now looks like, since it orignally looked like a snake. It still does look like a snake with limbs, but the thing about dragons is that you can design them without caring about any pattern.

King
31st January 2016, 07:15 PM
Those dragons remembers me of the classes that RPG games have

LolsterXD97
31st January 2016, 07:15 PM

EDIT: Also, is it just me or Starve Venom looks more like a reptile than a dragon?

For me it looks more like a devil than a repitle by having these horns, also, please tell me these blue lines on Starve Venom aren't veins.

Bloodclown
31st January 2016, 07:18 PM

How do you think he summons the machine/beast-warrior fusions...

Edit: Yeah just realized, but he has a fusion monster as well.

King
31st January 2016, 07:21 PM
Sergey is the bulky guy from Synchro Dimension The Roger's Pawn, i think you are confused

Jakinus
31st January 2016, 07:26 PM
Another thing I just noticed. Starve Venom looks more like Clear Wing than OD or DR. And Odd Eyes looks more like Dark Rebellion than SV or CW. Curious how they more or less "paired" the 4 Yus.

Bloodclown
31st January 2016, 07:27 PM
Really wish they gave Yuri/Yuuri/Joeri super poly.

KingJinzo
31st January 2016, 07:31 PM

It's obvious that he won't get Super Polymerization. He might get his own equivalent, but he is never going to have it.

Dyson Sphere
31st January 2016, 07:33 PM

or give yuya a new pendulum magician thats pend eff is super poly

Bloodclown
31st January 2016, 07:55 PM
or give yuya a new pendulum magician thats pend eff is super poly

Not for Yuya I had a idea of how the duel might go with Yuri vs Yugo.

1. Yugo begins by summoning Clear Wing and starts an offensive.
2. Yuri retaliates by summoning a fusion monster dragon(Not his ace) and destroys crystal wing.
3. After seemingly pushed back Yugo finally summons Crystal Wing and begins to take the game.
4. Yuya, Selena, Sora, and Reira get happy that Yugo is holding his own until...
5. Yuri uses Super Polymerization to use one of his plants + a dragon type monster(Yugo's Crystal wing), and fusion summons his ace(The fusion dragon he seemingly revealed in the episode) proceeding to defeat and absorb yugo.

Erickdsl
31st January 2016, 08:08 PM
Starve venom looks like something out of resident evil, and i love it. Also, earthbound immortals, wtf?

LolsterXD97
31st January 2016, 08:10 PM
Two things that dissapointed me in this episode:
-Starve Venom didn't get a CGI like all the other Dragons (but its fucking gorgerous).
-Yuri's Predator Plants were only used as fodder for Starve Dragon without revealing nothing about them (but they have nice colors tho).

King
31st January 2016, 08:11 PM
Two things that dissapointed me in this episode:
-Starve Venom didn't get a CGI like all the other Dragons (but its fucking gorgerous).
-Yuri's Predator Plants were only used as fodder for Starve Dragon without revealing nothing about them (but they have nice colors tho).

Effects from the Graveyard Exists

LolsterXD97
31st January 2016, 08:12 PM
Effects from the Graveyard Exists

I doubt Yuri will even mention these effects (if any) considering the state in which he is (basically talking like crazy ignoring the fact he is in a Duel, but I might be wrong and he might Duel while talking like crazy).

King
31st January 2016, 08:14 PM
I doubt Yuri will even mention these effects (if any) considering the state in which he is (basically talking like crazy ignoring the fact he is in a Duel, but I might be wrong and he might Duel while talking like crazy).

Anyway he will absorb Yugo or the Duel will be cancelled

LolsterXD97
31st January 2016, 08:15 PM
Anyway he will absorb Yugo or the Duel will be cancelled

I doubt he will absorb Yugo without winning first.

The Sonic Duck
31st January 2016, 08:39 PM
Wow, Venom dragon is really disturbing with all those eyes and drooling mouths. But It's the best kind of disturbing, the kind where you can't take your eyes off of it.
On another note is anyone else hyped to see Sergey use Baby Earthbound Immortals? I will be super hyped if it turns out the can support the Immortals as well as themselves.

KingJinzo
31st January 2016, 09:19 PM
I understand that people think that Yuri is going to absorb Yugo, but I highly doubt that. If anyone has to absorb someone, then it would be Yuya. His crazy state is different to the others, only synced with Yugo during Yugo's duel, while neither Yuto nor Yuri did. Yuri doesn't have a pendulum pendant like Yuya (and I doubt that Yuri is wearing something like that beneath his clothes), and the pendant is probably the reason how Yuto got absorbed. Also, neither Yugo, Yuto nor Yuri went crazy when Dark Rebellion fought Clear Wing in Heartland. But when Yuto and Yugo dueled in Maiami City, they became berserk when Yuya was in the near. Yuya is in the center of their berserk moments.

Bloodclown
31st January 2016, 10:52 PM
I understand that people think that Yuri is going to absorb Yugo, but I highly doubt that. If anyone has to absorb someone, then it would be Yuya. His crazy state is different to the others, only synced with Yugo during Yugo's duel, while neither Yuto nor Yuri did. Yuri doesn't have a pendulum pendant like Yuya (and I doubt that Yuri is wearing something like that beneath his clothes), and the pendant is probably the reason how Yuto got absorbed. Also, neither Yugo, Yuto nor Yuri went crazy when Dark Rebellion fought Clear Wing in Heartland. But when Yuto and Yugo dueled in Maiami City, they became berserk when Yuya was in the near. Yuya is in the center of their berserk moments.

While your points make sense it would be a lot better for Yuri to absorb Yugo.

1. More Hype( "2v2 a Duel of the Yu's")
2. The emotions of Yugo for Selena/Rin/Yuzu could conflict with Yuri's intention of being loyal to professor leading to more plot
3. If Yuya absorbs Yugo I don't even expect a good duel between Yuri and Yuya(Unless they just give Yuri crazy support + give Yuya a poor hand)
4. Makes Yuri even more of a threat for the plot.
5. Yuya absorbing Yugo would just be boring.

KingJinzo
31st January 2016, 11:35 PM
While your points make sense it would be a lot better for Yuri to absorb Yugo.

1. More Hype( "2v2 a Duel of the Yu's")
2. The emotions of Yugo for Selena/Rin/Yuzu could conflict with Yuri's intention of being loyal to professor leading to more plot
3. If Yuya absorbs Yuri I don't even expect a good duel between Yuri and Yuya(Unless they just give Yuri crazy support + give Yuya a poor hand)
4. Makes Yuri even more of a threat for the plot.
5. Yuya absorbing Yugo would just be boring.

That's mostly your wishful thinking as a Yuri fan.

Volteccer
31st January 2016, 11:41 PM
No, I agree with him. if Yuri is supposed to be both the biggest threat to Yuya, and effectively his Evil Counterpart, he needs to absorb Yugo, learn Synchro Summon, and get a monster that is both a Fusion and a Synchro.

LolsterXD97
31st January 2016, 11:44 PM
No, I agree with him. if Yuri is supposed to be both the biggest threat to Yuya, and effectively his Evil Counterpart, he needs to absorb Yugo, learn Synchro Summon, and get a monster that is both a Fusion and a Synchro.

How in the flying fuck a Fusion Synchro would even work? And to make Yuri an even BIGGER treat, have Yuya absorb Yugo, then have him Duel Yuri just to be defeated by him but not carded due to plot and show how powerful Yuri is and that him cannot be defeated even with the force of the other 3 Yus combined (only defeatable by the Professor and his hax Deck).

King
31st January 2016, 11:45 PM
Plot twiat: Yuri is not evil at all he is in a undercover operation to Stab the professor in the back

Baconator
1st February 2016, 12:01 AM
How in the flying fuck a Fusion Synchro would even work? And to make Yuri an even BIGGER treat, have Yuya absorb Yugo, then have him Duel Yuri just to be defeated by him but not carded due to plot and show how powerful Yuri is and that him cannot be defeated even with the force of the other 3 Yus combined (only defeatable by the Professor and his hax Deck).

Inb4 Yuya absorbs Yugo, but is then immediately absorbed by Yuri, who ascends to the title of main character.

KingJinzo
1st February 2016, 12:35 AM

Try to figure out how a Fusion Synchro monster works and how the card would look like. The same like Pendulums? No. Pendulum being Monster/Spell-hybrids actually works for all types of monsters, while Fusion/Synchro don't. Would it be Fusion Summoned? Would it be Synchro Summoned? Would it be Fusion-Synchro Summoned? Must the materials of the monster have the same of amount of Level equal to its own Level to Fusion Summon it? Seriously, even if Yuri could absorb Yugo (and I doubt he can), then the combined form of Starve Venom and Clear Wing won't be a hybrid. It's just a Fusion Monster.

Also, you build up a big threat by making said threat more powerful than the powered-up protagonist.

Bloodclown
1st February 2016, 01:03 AM
Well the only way to make Yuri more challenging is give him retarded support, or let him absorb Yugo. Yuya can always grow as a duelist and a character(He's the main!).

King
1st February 2016, 01:10 AM
I Hope Predator Plants offers Rank 4 Spam support

Baconator
1st February 2016, 01:12 AM

...Are you Power?

KingJinzo
1st February 2016, 01:25 AM
Well the only way to make Yuri more challenging is give him retarded support, or let him absorb Yugo. Yuya can always grow as a duelist and a character(He's the main!).

As you said, Yuya has to grow. If Yuri ends up absorbing Yugo, what would happen if Yuya would absorb Yuri later on. That's right, he would get two guys at the same time. That would be too drastic. Also, Yuya is not called the Standard version for nothing. His three counterparts are not designed to use multiple Extra Deck Summoning methods like Yuya, since he is the Standard version. The Fusion version using Synchro Summons looks too odd. And Odd-Eyes Wing Dragon is more probable to happen than Venom Wing Dragon. Starve Venom Fusion Dragon already is stronger than the other dragons power-wise. It probably has an effect that even counters Bloom Diva. If it can take down Bloom Diva, it's already very powerful. If Yuri was only as strong as either of the other three, he would not be as feared as he is.

LolsterXD97
1st February 2016, 01:28 AM

Well, with the Glow-Up Blub reprint they might even get access to Trish. I really hope Yuri duels again soon to see what these Predator Plants can do (and I hope Yuri has other Fusions besides Starve Venom).

King
1st February 2016, 01:32 AM
Well, with the Glow-Up Blub reprint they might even get access to Trish. I really hope Yuri duels again soon to see what these Predator Plants can do (and I hope Yuri has other Fusions besides Starve Venom).

I Hope he uses te skinny dragon.

LolsterXD97
1st February 2016, 01:36 AM
I Hope he uses te skinny dragon.

Ghost Charon and Starve Venom make Dragocytos (is that the skinny Dragon you are refering to?) or Leo, and you can also be creative using a dead Starve Venom to make Beelzeus.

King
1st February 2016, 01:38 AM
Ghost Charon and Starve Venom make Dragocytos (is that the skinny Dragon you are refering to?) or Leo, and you can also be creative using a dead Starve Venom to make Beelzeus.

The skinny dragon he used in the ep 47

LolsterXD97
1st February 2016, 01:39 AM
The skinny dragon he used in the ep 47

That was either a place holder for Starve Venom or the secret upgrade he uses when its time to get down to buisness.

King
1st February 2016, 01:42 AM
Maybe the skinny dragon was upgraded by Academia high technogy and he will never be the same again.

KingJinzo
1st February 2016, 01:57 AM
Maybe the skinny dragon was upgraded by Academia high technogy and he will never be the same again.

Place holder. Just to cover the true appearance of the dragon that wasn't probably designed at that time.

Dyson Sphere
1st February 2016, 02:23 AM
nah he was totally using kaiser dragon back then

Bloodclown
1st February 2016, 02:26 AM
As you said, Yuya has to grow. If Yuri ends up absorbing Yugo, what would happen if Yuya would absorb Yuri later on. That's right, he would get two guys at the same time. That would be too drastic. Also, Yuya is not called the Standard version for nothing. His three counterparts are not designed to use multiple Extra Deck Summoning methods like Yuya, since he is the Standard version. The Fusion version using Synchro Summons looks too odd. And Odd-Eyes Wing Dragon is more probable to happen than Venom Wing Dragon. Starve Venom Fusion Dragon already is stronger than the other dragons power-wise. It probably has an effect that even counters Bloom Diva. If it can take down Bloom Diva, it's already very powerful. If Yuri was only as strong as either of the other three, he would not be as feared as he is.

Yuri's already known to be stronger than the other three. Also Yuri doesn't strike me as someone who would use someone else's cards(Clear Wing) regardless since he's proud/full of himself because of his strength. I don't know why absorbing two would be too drastic since absorbing one basically doesn't do anything to him unless he's in a situation where he gets angry while dueling anyway.

ScionStorm
1st February 2016, 02:42 AM
Will someone explain to me what Sergey is doing with an EARTHBOUND fusion monster?!

All 3 dimension Yu's are Yuya's counterparts in different ways. And the biggest threat known so far is obviously either The Professor or Yuya's darksoul seething inside him. There is no good reason for Yuri to be absorbing counterparts across dimensions. Yuya is from Prime dimension so he can connect to the other dimensional counterparts directly.

Bloodclown proud/full of himself= egotistical.

Dyson Sphere
1st February 2016, 02:46 AM
Will someone explain to me what Sergey is doing with an EARTHBOUND fusion monster?!

fusion monster? i thought it was just an eff monster? but who cares, we're getting earthbound support

ScionStorm
1st February 2016, 02:53 AM
fusion monster? i thought it was just an eff monster? but who cares, we're getting earthbound support

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Earthbound_Disciple_Geo_Kraken

Baconator
1st February 2016, 03:02 AM
If obelisk force can just trap peoples hands in ancient gear monsters, then why do they bother dueling at all?

Volteccer
1st February 2016, 04:06 AM
And the biggest threat known so far is obviously either The Professor or Yuya's darksoul seething inside him. There is no good reason for Yuri to be absorbing counterparts across dimensions.

If it's part of the plan, then it might be. Step 1 get the girls out of the way, step 2 absorb the boys, step 3 use Yuri and that machine full of souls to do something evil across dimensions.

Eternalight
1st February 2016, 07:52 AM
- The fusion dragon looks badass. But, perhaps the name could be better.
- WTH with that Beastborg continuous trap? There must be a downside.
- Didn't expect Earthbound Immortal AT ALL.
- I still think that they should keep the 2500 ATK (and maybe level 7) for the fusion dragon.

The mokey
1st February 2016, 01:01 PM
If obelisk force can just trap peoples hands in ancient gear monsters, then why do they bother dueling at all?
Technically they could just kill People with their Monsters instead of dueling

KingJinzo
1st February 2016, 03:09 PM

They can't card people without dueling them.

Technically they could just kill People with their Monsters instead of dueling
Then the Professor's machine wouldn't get cards.

KingJinzo
1st February 2016, 03:24 PM
Yuri's already known to be stronger than the other three. Also Yuri doesn't strike me as someone who would use someone else's cards(Clear Wing) regardless since he's proud/full of himself because of his strength. I don't know why absorbing two would be too drastic since absorbing one basically doesn't do anything to him unless he's in a situation where he gets angry while dueling anyway.

Absorbing one means that Yuya would get a card. Absorbing two would result in getting two monsters. It would get too long to get Odd-Eyes Wing Dragon. Also, if you say Yuri wouldn't use Clear Wing, there is no point of absorbing him in the first place, it would just drag the story down. The point of absorbing the other counterparts is becoming one person again and taking control of the other dragons, which also leads into creating the Pendulum hybrids. Also, it has been shown that Yuto alone had a negative influence on Yuya. Getting two at once would affect him even heavilier than normally.

Bloodclown
1st February 2016, 03:42 PM
Absorbing one means that Yuya would get a card. Absorbing two would result in getting two monsters. It would get too long to get Odd-Eyes Wing Dragon. Also, if you say Yuri wouldn't use Clear Wing, there is no point of absorbing him in the first place, it would just drag the story down. The point of absorbing the other counterparts is becoming one person again and taking control of the other dragons, which also leads into creating the Pendulum hybrids. Also, it has been shown that Yuto alone had a negative influence on Yuya. Getting two at once would affect him even heavilier than normally.

1. I doubt Yuri knows that by beating Yugo he'd potentially absorb him. He's only dueling Yugo to his mind because he stands between himself and capturing Selena. Not to mention it doesn't matter how Yuya gets them(Yugo+Yuri) he needs to absorb both regardless, but by Yuri absorbing Yugo you create a better plot dynamic(Like previously mentioned).
2. Yuto only interferes with Yuya in times of relevance.

KingJinzo
1st February 2016, 04:15 PM
1. I doubt Yuri knows that by beating Yugo he'd potentially absorb him. He's only dueling Yugo to his mind because he stands between himself and capturing Selena. Not to mention it doesn't matter how Yuya gets them(Yugo+Yuri) he needs to absorb both regardless, but by Yuri absorbing Yugo you create a better plot dynamic(Like previously mentioned).
2. Yuto only interferes with Yuya in times of relevance.

Like I said long before, I highly doubt Yuri has even the ability to absorb someone in the first place.

Sanokal
3rd February 2016, 09:40 PM
Right, well the sub took ages to come out, during which the contents of the preview were spoiled for me...Don't worry, this'll be the last time that I complain about it.

I knew that it would happen, but I didn't expect the episode to be this frustratingly slow. Especially with most of the action actually taking place at the location of Yuya and Barrett's duel. Aside from this episode proving that Yuya never would have been able to summon Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon, the duel was rather stagnant. It was certainly cool to see the new monsters that Barrett pulled out, but for God's sake, Barrett might have the most OP lockdown combo in the anime, but he's thick as a brick. And thankfully, it seems that he'll be eating his words next episode. I'm hoping that either Yuya uses Nameless or Ghost Ogre and Snow Rabbit to get rid of those traps, and unless they pull out something epic to replace them, next episode will likely disappoint me to a degree.

Thankfully Yuri livens things up...I never thought that I'd say that...and as soon as he shows up, pretty much everything goes from bad to worse. Thankfully Yugo rolls in to duel him, but they both frustratingly lacked any really meaningful interaction with Yuya, and given that they've all gone berserk, they likely won't. On the other hand, Starve Venom Fusion Dragon definitely looks good, and hopefully we'll be seeing its full abilities next episode. With Clear Wing out on the field, they'd better be powerful ones, but not stupid busted.

And that's really it. Everyone else hardly shows up, much to my surprise, and Sora completes his Heel Face Turn by defending Celina and opposing Yuri. It says a lot about him when I'm going "Heck yes!" when he shows up.

KingKaash
4th February 2016, 01:06 AM
Subs came out and I finally watched. First of all screw Barrett and his ridiculous card effect. I know that they need to make him look like a legit threat but they went overboard by not letting Yuya do basically anything. And what is up with Barret's monsters. He's using old school Beast-Warriors and fusing them with Sentinel Machines which is kinda weird for me. He looks like he's suppose to be some military kind of guy so I guess I can understand the Sentinels. But the overpowered cards and weird monsters ain't really vibing with me.

Otherwise
-Starve Venom looks hideously beautiful. Still interested to know why it has 2800 ATK and is Level 8 and others aren't
-The preview got me excited. First I think that Darkness that Meiru had seen is talking in place of Yuya when he says "We are one." So maybe the mystery of the superpower that has been divided into the 4 Yus will be understood a little better
-Earthbound Immortals!? Wow. Sergey is gaining incredible hype. From the preview though it looks like he's coming in and attacking Barrett which I don't want. Let Berserk Yuya handle Barrett. Go fight Jack and Scarlight!

LolsterXD97
4th February 2016, 01:10 AM
Subs came out and I finally watched. First of all screw Barrett and his ridiculous card effect. I know that they need to make him look like a legit threat but they went overboard by not letting Yuya do basically anything. And what is up with Barret's monsters. He's using old school Beast-Warriors and fusing them with Sentinel Machines which is kinda weird for me. He looks like he's suppose to be some military kind of guy so I guess I can understand the Sentinels. But the overpowered cards and weird monsters ain't really vibing with me.

Otherwise
-Starve Venom looks hideously beautiful. Still interested to know why it has 2800 ATK and is Level 8 and others aren't
-The preview got me excited. First I think that Darkness that Meiru had seen is talking in place of Yuya when he says "We are one." So maybe the mystery of the superpower that has been divided into the 4 Yus will be understood a little better
-Earthbound Immortals!? Wow. Sergey is gaining incredible hype. From the preview though it looks like he's coming in and attacking Barrett which I don't want. Let Berserk Yuya handle Barrett. Go fight Jack and Scarlight!

Mark my words, Yuya will asspull a monster hand trap which will become the new MST in meta. If Barret ever Duels again, we might get another Beastborg and a Sentinel (since the only Beast-Warrior left which was used by Fubuki was Undomitable Fighter Lei Lei).

KingKaash
4th February 2016, 01:15 AM
Mark my words, Yuya will asspull a monster hand trap which will become the new MST in meta. If Barret ever Duels again, we might get another Beastborg and a Sentinel (since the only Beast-Warrior left which was used by Fubuki was Undomitable Fighter Lei Lei).

I'm waiting for a new MST to arrive becomes it's high time. I'm kinda done with Barrett but yea that makes logical sense as his next Beast-Warrior. Bring on Sergey and the Earthbounds!

Btw I'm contemplating making a thread about this but I can ask here I guess because I don't have time to make deep analysis. Is Sergey a Dark Signer? Because can't only they use the Earthbounds? Just some discussion and speculation before the next episode

AccelRainbowDashley
4th February 2016, 01:20 AM

Ghost Ogre was dropped in his room back in the tower, so it's not impossible that he has an out. Assuming he picked it up, that is.

LolsterXD97
4th February 2016, 01:22 AM
Ghost Ogre was dropped in his room back in the tower, so it's not impossible that he has an out. Assuming he picked it up, that is.

Ghost Ogre wouldn't work, because Crimson Chain doesn't have another effect to activate while face-up (but it would work with Iron Chain, because of the ATK loss effect, supposing it activates).

KingJinzo
4th February 2016, 01:24 AM

That's a good one. But her effect won't work, since Crimson Chain's effect is always active and it won't be activated again.

ScionStorm
4th February 2016, 01:30 AM
I'm waiting for a new MST to arrive becomes it's high time. I'm kinda done with Barrett but yea that makes logical sense as his next Beast-Warrior. Bring on Sergey and the Earthbounds!

Btw I'm contemplating making a thread about this but I can ask here I guess because I don't have time to make deep analysis. Is Sergey a Dark Signer? Because can't only they use the Earthbounds? Just some discussion and speculation before the next episode

If Sergey is a DS does that mean he has already died?

LolsterXD97
4th February 2016, 01:30 AM
If Sergey is a DS does that mean he has already died?

He was rumoured dead in-universe if I remember (episode 73). But Dark Signers are 5ds stuff, just like Jack isn't a Signer in Arc-V besides having its trademark RDA.

AccelRainbowDashley
4th February 2016, 01:34 AM
Ghost Ogre wouldn't work, because Crimson Chain doesn't have another effect to activate while face-up (but it would work with Iron Chain, because of the ATK loss effect, supposing it activates).

That's a good one. But her effect won't work, since Crimson Chain's effect is always active and it won't be activated again.

Yes, exactly. He could destroy Iron Chain with it and potentially attack with Odd-Eyes if it's ATK returns to normal. Dunno how much it would help since Barrett seems to have a loop going, though.

However in all likelihood it's Sergey that wipes out him.

The Sonic Duck
4th February 2016, 03:41 AM
I really hope that Sergey's Earthbound Disciples are good. I want them to be printed eventually so I can finally fulfill one of my longtime yugioh dreams of making a dedicated Earthbound Immortal deck that doesn't fall apart 1 turn into any duel.

ScionStorm
4th February 2016, 04:25 AM
I'm still not sure how I feel about Earthbound Disciples being Fusion...

Jolan
4th February 2016, 04:34 AM

I'm still angry the kid got bribed with a 50$ card and dropped it. If I was Yuya I'd be on that like flies on honey.

Brightshine Stardust
4th February 2016, 04:49 AM
Is Sergey a Dark Signer?

Apparently he's already dead, so he's basically a reanimated soldier, which is kinda DS-like.

Mark my words, Yuya will asspull a monster hand trap which will become the new MST in meta.

Yeah, this is what I'm thinking too. Monster hand trap that activates by discarding/banishing it, is literally the ONLY out to Crimson Chain. The only reason Barret hasn't won yet after using that card is because of plot lol

That, or Sergey will kick in and help Yuya because JMR commanded him to do so. That would explain who Sergey is dueling against.

Sanokal
4th February 2016, 05:37 AM
Dammit.
NOOOOOOO!
Nameless, Nameless, Nameless...even though it would depend on Barrett being a moron...ah dammit, it'll be a Performapal handtrap.

- - - Updated - - -

Sergey's probably going after Zuzu again...oh that poor girl. No, Barrett is going to be wrecked by Yu's.

KingKaash
4th February 2016, 05:39 AM
He was rumoured dead in-universe if I remember (episode 73). But Dark Signers are 5ds stuff, just like Jack isn't a Signer in Arc-V besides having its trademark RDA.

Though there is not legit proof that he's totally dead, I think he's dead and brought back to life by JMR and his technology. That's why he gives off the Frankenstein monster vibe. Another reason I'm saying he could be a Dark Signer is because he has the markings on his body. I don't mean full on Dark Signer because I understand that is 5D's stuff. But controlling Earthbounds without being a Dark Signer is certainly new and different

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/LVMQG6uctNM/maxresdefault.jpg

Apparently he's already dead, so he's basically a reanimated soldier, which is kinda DS-like.

Right so though unlikely it is possible especially since he is considered dead. Since his Earthbounds are Earthbound Disciples maybe he's a student of the Goodwin bros or something whack like that

ScionStorm
4th February 2016, 06:03 AM
Though there is not legit proof that he's totally dead, I think he's dead and brought back to life by JMR and his technology. That's why he gives off the Frankenstein monster vibe.

So he's Robocop?

Zarkiel
4th February 2016, 06:10 AM
So I'm curious what's speaking through yuya, yugo, and yuri.

"Finally we are together. Finally we will become one"

50 some odd episodes and now we'll finally get an answer. I'm curious if its the dragons, but it should get interesting. And earthbound immortal stuff is nice too, but more defined plot is always better imo.

KingJinzo
4th February 2016, 08:56 PM
Rather than Sergey dueling Barrett (since it's said Sergey is going for Yuzu), it's more likely that either Yuri or Yugo would suddenly attack Barrett, if the three of them are in sync and see Barrett as their common enemy.

KingKaash
4th February 2016, 10:55 PM
Rather than Sergey dueling Barrett (since it's said Sergey is going for Yuzu), it's more likely that either Yuri or Yugo would suddenly attack Barrett, if the three of them are in sync and see Barrett as their common enemy.

No one knows the truth yet, but for discussion, the preview shows the wall behind Barrett gets blasted with Barrett shocked and I think Sergey walks out. We all know that Sergey and Barrett are mirrors of each other from their own dimension so I can see them dueling but I'd rather see Barrett finish his duel with Yuya and Sergey face someone like Reiji or Jack.

LolsterXD97
4th February 2016, 10:58 PM
Talking about Sergey:
He will be Dueling Jack in episode 93 (and he captured freaking Yuzu too, why she had to be the damsell in distress again...):
http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/maxut/imgs/5/a/5a132ed0-s.jpg
Episode 93: 破滅のデュエルマシン - Hametsu no Dyueru Mashin (The Destructive Duel Machine)
Jack vs. Sergey!
Yuya chases after Yuzu, who has been captured by Sergey. On the other hand, while the Commons continue their riot in the City, Jack’s Duel begins!
Source: Neo Ark Cradle.

King
4th February 2016, 10:59 PM
Talking about Sergey:
He will be Dueling Jack in episode 93 (and he captured freaking Yuzu too, why she had to be the damsell in distress again...):

An correction he will be crushed by Jack

KingKaash
4th February 2016, 11:02 PM
Talking about Sergey:

You are the real MVP! So it's confirmed? Sweet!

Also wanted to bring this up on my original post. What the heck is going on in the Duel Arena? Why haven't we seen any shots of that in the last 2 episodes? Even though I don't think they landed, Melissa Claire said the Obelisk Force was approaching to "entertain (lol)" the audience. Should we assume those poor bystanders got carded? I doubt they did though if Jack was in attendance still watching

Volteccer
4th February 2016, 11:46 PM
You are the real MVP! So it's confirmed? Sweet!

Also wanted to bring this up on my original post. What the heck is going on in the Duel Arena? Why haven't we seen any shots of that in the last 2 episodes? Even though I don't think they landed, Melissa Claire said the Obelisk Force was approaching to "entertain (lol)" the audience. Should we assume those poor bystanders got carded? I doubt they did though if Jack was in attendance still watching

They keep pulling people from somewhere to go after Reira, so, between that, Sergey holding the line outside the council building, and Jack, they probably aren't attacking the duel arena (especially since it doesn't have any worthwhile targets).

KingKaash
4th February 2016, 11:54 PM
They keep pulling people from somewhere to go after Reira, so, between that, Sergey holding the line outside the council building, and Jack, they probably aren't attacking the duel arena (especially since it doesn't have any worthwhile targets).

Good point. I remember hearing that there was like only 30 of them that came in the Synchro Dimension to begin with. But still weird that the dimension's biggest dueling tournament was going on just a few episodes ago over there and now nothing is shown. I understand there isn't someone worthwhile there but we're just suppose to pretend like all those audience members are sitting there doing nothing and being sitting ducks like Roger wants them to be? This may sound sadistic but at least show them getting carded or something. Or how about some more Jack screen time

kuchiki
6th February 2016, 06:59 AM
Barret with the you cannot play Yu-gi-oh lock beastborgs, well now that explains the chains seen from last episodes preview which makes sense but I wonder how will Yuya break through? Perhaps a new performapal hand trap or maybe another method? Yuri versus Yugo will be pretty interesting, hopefully more intense and not a one episode like Yugo versus Yuto. Yuri's dragon should hopefully have good effect and I'd like to see crystal wing from Yugo again though could be unlikely seeing as how judging they've gone berserk this duel will more than likely end up like with the first Yu's and Yugo losing.

ScionStorm
6th February 2016, 08:40 AM
Crimson Chain is so cheat. How is that card not Forbidden? It probably is but the Professor unlocked it's banning so Barret can be cheat.

Volteccer
6th February 2016, 01:05 PM
The battle royale is still going on. If the mind unified Yugo or Yuri want to help out Yuya by making it a tag team match, they can for no penalty.

The mokey
6th February 2016, 08:05 PM
Barret with the you cannot play Yu-gi-oh lock beastborgs, well now that explains the chains seen from last episodes preview which makes sense but I wonder how will Yuya break through?
Crimson chains hidden drawback will reveal