PDA

View Full Version : Lycanthrope deck.

SynjoDeonecros
1st February 2016, 09:12 PM
So, I have 3 Lycanthropes, and I found a pair of Advanced Ritual Arts, so I'm tempted to make a deck based around them (I've got 4 sets of level 3 Normal monsters, and 3 sets of level 1 Normal monsters to work with, along with a bunch of Normal Pendulum monsters), but what should I make? Regular build, Pendulum build, what?

Erickdsl
1st February 2016, 11:01 PM
I tried making a pendulum build of lycanthrope, it worked, but it didnt feel much lycanthrope centered, because i never had many normal monsters in the graveyard to use his effect properly. My best build was using some polys and dragon's mirror to summon first of the dragons and dragonecro nethersoul dragon as bosses, while filling the grave with normals to get lycanthrope's burn effect. I think this is the best way to make a deck based on that card.

SynjoDeonecros
2nd February 2016, 08:09 PM
Hmm. Can you post your Pendulum build? I'd like to see it before I make a decision on it.

SynjoDeonecros
11th June 2016, 12:40 AM
Damn, I thought I'd be able to finagle something involving Normal Reptile-Type monsters and Snake Rain to fill up the graveyard with Normal Monsters to power up Lycanthrope, but Gigobyte's the only level 1 Normal Reptile out there, and most of the other low-level Normal Reptiles that I could use with Advance Ritual Art aren't released in the TCG, yet... I guess, with the advent of Painful Decision and Pre-Preparation of Rites, I can omit Advance Ritual Art and use the level 4 Reptiles to do something with it... what do you guys think?