PDA

View Full Version : What's up friends?

timeforlunch
14th September 2015, 02:19 PM
I'm Jeff. Not much to say except that I'm actually somewhat new to the game, so most of my opinions are pretty invalid.

How's everyone doin' today?

Hope in the Interstice
14th September 2015, 02:58 PM
Doing quite well, thank you. What got you into the game?

timeforlunch
14th September 2015, 03:07 PM
Well, I used to play when I was around 12, so I guess saying I'm completely new is misleading. Now that I'm 21 and have a job, I have some disposable income and my brother and I started watching the show again, so we figured it would be fun to pick the game back up.

Hope in the Interstice
14th September 2015, 03:11 PM
I see. What deck(s) caught your eye, if any?

timeforlunch
14th September 2015, 03:13 PM
Well, I really like Shaddolls, and I started with Shaddoll Lightsworns. Recently I've been trying out Shaddoll Gem-Knight and I like it a lot. How about you? How long have you been playing?

Hope in the Interstice
14th September 2015, 03:19 PM
I only got back into the game, say, early last year. Legacy of the Valiant was close to coming out, I recall, and I was excited by the return of the Monarchs. How hopelessly naive of me. However, Mecha Phantom Beasts were a thing so I gave them a go while tearing it up with this song (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LB-tTvpogIU).

Let me tell you; the number of people who kept using Bottomless and Mirror Force in spite of the tokens was astonishing. Also, Ancient Forest is potent.