PDA

View Full Version : "Pure" Hand Deck

SynjoDeonecros
2nd February 2016, 10:49 PM
http://i.imgur.com/jQvvOuB.png

Just thought it would be funny and challenging to make a "pure" Hand deck. Main strategy is continuously cycling through the Hands for field control and for Xyz spamming.

Dyson Sphere
2nd February 2016, 11:11 PM
do we have a girag fan here?

SynjoDeonecros
3rd February 2016, 12:09 AM
A little. Actually, I mashed the Hands with the Bounzers a long while back, and the combo just stuck with me ever since (even got fan art of it drawn), so I wanted to try and recreate some of that by making a purish Hand deck that can compete with the meta (since Bounzers stand no chance whatsoever, even with the Hands).

Jakinus
3rd February 2016, 12:45 AM
You could add hand traps, get it?
..........okay, I'll go away

SynjoDeonecros
3rd February 2016, 03:54 AM
How viable are the hands, anymore? I heard that Fire Hand isn't that good, due to popping monsters not being all that great, but it can be a decent second-turn out to Rafflesia, and Ice Hand can pop backrow and scales, which makes it the better of the two...

ScionStorm
3rd February 2016, 07:54 AM
Too bad Comic Hand wouldn't work with a Hand deck. Hand Destruction could work with the theme for draw power with Hand in it's name. ;)

LolsterXD97
3rd February 2016, 02:55 PM
And "The Judgement Hand"? It works with Rescure Rabbit, ROTA and Unexpected Dai, while you can also add some Rank 3 (and with all that Deck shuffling you can also recover the Hands for latter).

SynjoDeonecros
3rd February 2016, 04:44 PM
Eh, Judgement Hand would've been better if it were level 4, honestly.

Until Rocket Hand comes out, I'm forced to use Blast with Chain. I hope that doesn't make too much of a difference, but I'll use them as proxies for Rocket Hand when playing for funsies to test out.

SynjoDeonecros
3rd February 2016, 06:17 PM
http://i.imgur.com/FhIZb1a.png

So, since I have the cards laying around, here's my version of Hand Traptrix. Which deck do you think I should use?

SynjoDeonecros
22nd March 2016, 07:16 PM
Can one make a Hand Traptrix deck work without the inclusion of Artifacts?

SynjoDeonecros
30th March 2016, 01:13 AM
Hmm. Hand Dracos Traptrix... think it'll work pretty well?

SynjoDeonecros
19th June 2016, 12:44 AM
Unfortunately, recent events have prevented me from gathering the money to buy the cards I need to make a Hand/Traptrix deck, so yeah... Do people still think the Hands are good, nowadays?

LolsterXD97
19th June 2016, 12:46 AM
The problem is that the current meta Decks laugh over them. All of them are either untargetable and/or just float (Kozmo ships and Kozmotown to give an example).

SynjoDeonecros
19th June 2016, 01:16 AM
What about Monarch decks? Or Burning PK?

LolsterXD97
19th June 2016, 01:19 AM
What about Monarch decks? Or Burning PK?

Monarch Decks can just Tribute it with Stormforth, shuffle it with Erebus or have that Continous Spell in play that prevents targeting. All of the BA members float, so they laugh over Fire Hand and I bet they set after BP, so no Ice Hand.

And of course let's not forget the generic Solemn Strike.

SynjoDeonecros
19th June 2016, 01:33 AM
Damn. After trying out a build with them and the Bounzers, Hands became my third-favorite archetype to play after Yosenjus and Normal Pendulums.