PDA

View Full Version : Playing in a dead zone

SynjoDeonecros
5th February 2016, 02:36 AM
So, I'm currently stuck in a Yugioh dead zone; the closest locals that I have is an hour away in any direction, the local card shop doesn't sell individual Yugioh cards (I need to go an hour away for that, as well), and the Hobby League that used to be here no longer exists. As a result, buying and selling cards has to happen online (which is a risky prospect), trading is a no-go, and most of my card opportunities come solely from the occasional booster pack I can pick up. I have no idea what the meta in my area is, so I can't adjust my decks accordingly, and the only chance I have to really play is online, but I prefer using the actual cards than the apps. Should I keep playing, under these circumstances, or should I find a way of playing, regardless of the dead zone?

Volteccer
5th February 2016, 03:48 AM
So, I'm currently stuck in a Yugioh dead zone; the closest locals that I have is an hour away in any direction, the local card shop doesn't sell individual Yugioh cards (I need to go an hour away for that, as well), and the Hobby League that used to be here no longer exists. As a result, buying and selling cards has to happen online (which is a risky prospect), trading is a no-go, and most of my card opportunities come solely from the occasional booster pack I can pick up. I have no idea what the meta in my area is, so I can't adjust my decks accordingly, and the only chance I have to really play is online, but I prefer using the actual cards than the apps. Should I keep playing, under these circumstances, or should I find a way of playing, regardless of the dead zone?

I'd maybe try to find other players in your area and set up a weekly free play event. Get enough players and you can even set up some form of prize support.