PDA

View Full Version : Update to the Buster Blader Deck

Felgrandknight
9th February 2016, 05:11 AM
http://imgur.com/a/QTGf3

So right now I having a problem, I have two versions of the deck and Im trying to see which one is faster and better for the deck, if you see any changes that would speed up one or the other please comment

The decks are called

BB Pure
and
BB Magicians

Jolan
9th February 2016, 12:04 PM
Try BB Dragunity. You abuse Dragunity plays to get Buster Dragon, and the rest is pretty much obvious from that point.

Indytotof
9th February 2016, 01:38 PM
BB Felgrand is also an incredible deck.

Felgrandknight
9th February 2016, 03:29 PM
Try BB Dragunity. You abuse Dragunity plays to get Buster Dragon, and the rest is pretty much obvious from that point.

Do you have a check list of some sort that I can take a look at the idea?

- - - Updated - - -

BB Felgrand is also an incredible deck.

You mean the the felgrand out at ocg or the current one we have in the tcg?

Indytotof
9th February 2016, 04:14 PM

- - - Updated - - -

You mean the the felgrand out at ocg or the current one we have in the tcg?

The OCG Felgrand stuff.

I've a decklist somewhere and I wrecked Dracopals easly with it.

ARKhaven
9th February 2016, 04:31 PM
BB Hieratic is fun times as well. My friend did something with Tzolkin and Dragon's Bind for some reason but the main deck was basically adding Hieratics to it

Felgrandknight
9th February 2016, 04:49 PM
BB Hieratic is fun times as well. My friend did something with Tzolkin and Dragon's Bind for some reason but the main deck was basically adding Hieratics to it

Have a deck list I can look at for it?

Jolan
9th February 2016, 05:59 PM

Dragunity Dux, Dragunity Phalanx, and Dragon Ravine. That's generally the whole engine.
Phalanx is a target for Cards of Consonance and you want it in the grave. Ravine searches Dux for you. Normal Dux, attach Phalanx, detach Phalanx, synchro Dragunity Knight Vaj, attach Phalanx, detach Phalanx, synchro Buster Dragon. It's an easy Buster Dragon off of your normal summon.

Ravine discard cost means it's easy to get rid of Buster Bladers in the hand. Being a Field spell means you can run a Terraforming Chicken Game engine for drawpower. Phalanx and Buster Whelp and Dragon Sword are all Consonance targets so you have drawpower through that as well. And if push comes to shove, normal summoning Buster Whelp searches you Fusion, but I think that one would definitely appear in your hand given this deck's drawpower.

I like it but it still feels like a one-trick pony with no recovery. Aside of running triple CotH, I haven't though of anything.

ARKhaven
10th February 2016, 04:11 AM
Have a deck list I can look at for it?

Here's the Hieratic BB:

https://gyazo.com/382ebc1044deffeb678bb9d15af43c0d