PDA

View Full Version : Reptile Spam

SynjoDeonecros
10th February 2016, 11:27 PM
http://i.imgur.com/zYTCaOQ.png

A more reptile-based version of my previous Reptile Ninja deck. Want to do something unique. What do you guys think?

Erickdsl
11th February 2016, 12:09 AM
No alien ammonite?

SynjoDeonecros
11th February 2016, 12:21 AM
No, this deck focuses on two things: filling up the graveyard for Ananta, and spamming the field for Xyz shenanigans.

Erickdsl
11th February 2016, 01:26 AM
I see, its pretty cool, you should try performapal whip viper, its a very good reptile monster.

SynjoDeonecros
12th February 2016, 05:31 PM
Eh, switching ATK and DEF is good, and it's a decent beater, but they also have Bit Bite Turtle, which can out stuff like the Kozmo spaceships (I think; I don't think it targets the monster that destroys it by battle, I'll have to check).

SynjoDeonecros
24th April 2016, 03:46 AM
I found a third Gentlemander, and two Lion Alligator and Spawn Alligator (and I know I have a third of each, somewhere). Are they good for this? Looks like Painful Decision's raised too much in price for me to buy two of. Also, since Chicken Game is banned and Upstart Goblin is limited, should I start stocking up on One Day of Peace?

SynjoDeonecros
7th May 2016, 08:17 PM
So, I'm thinking of dropping the Painful Decisions for an Unexpected Dai, dropping a Gogiga Gagagigo for a third Gentlemander, and the Upstart Goblins for two Lion Alligator and 2 Spawn Alligator. I know, not very efficient, but with King of the Feral Imps, Snake Rain, Unexpected Dai, and Rescue Rabbit, I should have enough searching power to go into major dump and revive or dump and banish for Ananta antics.

SynjoDeonecros
31st May 2016, 08:43 PM
Monsters:
Performapal Swincobra/Partnaga x3
Alien Shocktrooper x3
Performapal Lizardraw x3
Lion Alligator x3
Granadora x3
Kagetokage x3
Performapal Whip Snake x2
Evil Dragon Ananta x2

Spells:
Snake Rain x3
Viper's Rebirth x3
MST x2
Molting Escape x2

Traps:
BTH x1
Solemn Warning x1
Call of the Haunted x3
Offering to the Snake Deity x3

Extra:
King of the Feral Imps x3

So, this is what I have, right now. Dunno what I should add to it or whatnot; thinking of possibly dropping Mirror Force and Grand Horn for a pair of Alien Brain or something, I dunno. I also dunno what to do with the Extra Deck, if I want one...

SynjoDeonecros
27th June 2016, 08:44 PM
Hmm. Swincobra, Lizardraw, Whip Snake... should I add these into my deck?

LolsterXD97
27th June 2016, 08:50 PM
I would recomend them, and conveniently Swincobra and Lizardraw allow you to Pendulum Summon Level 4s as when used Scales.

SynjoDeonecros
27th June 2016, 08:58 PM
Okay. Should I have 3 Swincobras and 3 Lizardraws, or 3 Lizardraws, 2 Swincobras, and 1 Monkeyboard? Monkeyboard can get out Lizardraw or Swincobra, but do I really need it, since I can Xyz into King of the Feral Imps and use it to grab any of my Performapals?

LolsterXD97
27th June 2016, 09:34 PM
Probably 3 Lizardraws and 3 Swincobras. That's 1 more Reptile for Anata.

SynjoDeonecros
27th June 2016, 10:22 PM
Well, I don't really want to banish my Pendulums for Ananta...

LolsterXD97
27th June 2016, 11:29 PM
They will serve more as Scales or Anata and R4NK fodder than actual monsters.

SynjoDeonecros
28th June 2016, 12:30 AM
True, Lizardraw being level 3 doesn't really work as Xyz fodder, but its effect is good for drawing, I guess...

SynjoDeonecros
2nd July 2016, 03:16 PM
Huh, I managed to find three more Lizardraws, and I had 3 Partnagas, to boot; does this mean I don't need the Swincobras?

Sanokal
3rd July 2016, 12:00 AM
You'll need it if you want to Pendulum Summon level 3s like Lizardraw.