PDA

View Full Version : I suppose a proper introduction is in order

サッシ
14th September 2015, 05:00 PM
Hello everyone!

My name is サッシ or simply sash is how my closest friends call me. You might have seen me on DNF or the Neo Ark Cradle Forum, even though I usually don't post very often. I've been also visiting the YGOrganization for quite some time now and I'm sure I'll feel at home here!

I've been into Yu-Gi-Oh! ever since it first aired, but it wasn't until 2011 when I actually started to follow the game on a regular basis. In terms of the Yu-Gi-Oh! anime and manga I pretty much find all of the series and spin-offs unique in their own way and I happen to like all of them.

Another thing I want to mention is that it's great to have the forum finally lunched and I'm looking forward to meeting new people!

P.S. This forum looks a lot like Janime at least from what I've seen on the Web Archive.

Hope in the Interstice
15th September 2015, 12:40 AM
So how do we pronounce your name?

EDIT: Never mind; I just saw the "sash".

サッシ
15th September 2015, 03:43 PM
Nice to meet you Hope! I remember seeing some of the cards you've created in the comment section on the org. I really think your cards are really good and fairly balanced, compared to the ones we get to play with these days!

Yeah, I guess my name is a bit confusing... sorry about that. Maybe I should insert it somewhere so that people don't have to ask me here and there. =P

Hope in the Interstice
15th September 2015, 10:21 PM
Nice to meet you Hope! I remember seeing some of the cards you've created in the comment section on the org. I really think your cards are really good and fairly balanced, compared to the ones we get to play with these days!

Yeah, I guess my name is a bit confusing... sorry about that. Maybe I should insert it somewhere so that people don't have to ask me here and there. =P
Thanks. :D I do my best to make my cards thematically cool, unique to play, and balanced to the game. I believe it's important for cards to have their own "personality", so to speak. tellarknights and Majespecters, I feel, are very lacking in this.

サッシ
16th September 2015, 07:44 PM
Thanks. :D I do my best to make my cards thematically cool, unique to play, and balanced to the game. I believe it's important for cards to have their own "personality", so to speak. tellarknights and Majespecters, I feel, are very lacking in this.

Agreed. I generally feel the same way about cards and archetypes. I really like cards that bring more variety to the game but also keep it balanced. By that I mean cards that bring some creativity and joy into the game. But on the other side we have decks like Majespecters that lock your opponent and don't allow them to play the game. Like you've said tellaknights is also one of those decks that are easy to pilot and kind of nasty with 'that' Deneb ruling over here in Europe.

Thanako
17th September 2015, 01:54 PM
For obvious reasons, I have to ask if you play the OCG. Would love to duel if that's the case. There's so many TCG players here, and I love to mix it up.

サッシ
16th November 2015, 09:51 AM
For obvious reasons, I have to ask if you play the OCG. Would love to duel if that's the case. There's so many TCG players here, and I love to mix it up.

First off excuse me for the late reply. Things were in my way and I guess that resulted in me not having enough time to visit the forums.

Now onto the question; Having two formats is something that I consider good in terms of variety, so I really enjoy switching from the TCG to the OCG format from time to time. I often find myself testing some of the latest cards before their release in the TCG or just playing with some of the cards that got off the Forbidden and Limited list in the OCG.