PDA

View Full Version : Korea is no longer getting exclusives

Hope in the Interstice
14th February 2016, 12:57 AM
http://i.imgur.com/ljNcuzl.png (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Breakers_of_Shadow)

I figured this was important to post but I didn't know where. Either way, the dream is done. :(

SynjoDeonecros
14th February 2016, 01:11 AM
I find it extremely odd how the main two OCG countries dropped their exclusives shorty after trying the concept, but the TCG is booming with exclusives for their sets. I wonder why that is?

Sanokal
14th February 2016, 01:38 AM
Ours generally work better in competitive play methinks. Korea did bring us Norden though.

SynjoDeonecros
14th February 2016, 02:49 AM
And, hopefully, it'll bring us the Burgesstoma cards, which I've noticed have been getting mild interest.

Kaos45
15th February 2016, 03:44 AM
Hm, i guess OCG won't release exclusives anymore because KoA is crying: "Too broken! Too broken!" ^^

I still wonder what the reason is for KoA to not allow Cyberstein in TCG. Or even Kastle Siblings DP.
F**k u, Tewart!

ScionStorm
15th February 2016, 04:25 AM
The dream is truly dead. TRULY DEAD. Of the three, Korean exclusives were the ones I've been looking forward to most every set since they started. The Burgesstoma were interesting. And I still wish we could have gotten more Lovecraftian cards. There's so many that could come out. A lot of early works of his are public domain. And a lot more are going to expire any shoddy claim to copyright starting in just a couple of years. 95 years from publication for works published 1923–1963.

Hope in the Interstice
15th February 2016, 05:18 AM
Hm, i guess OCG won't release exclusives anymore because KoA is crying: "Too broken! Too broken!" ^^

I still wonder what the reason is for KoA to not allow Cyberstein in TCG. Or even Kastle Siblings DP.
F**k u, Tewart!
Dude, calm the calamity that is your mammaries. I doubt KoA have any hold on Korea or Japan; they can do whatever they like.

Sanokal
15th February 2016, 05:35 AM
Dude, calm the calamity that is your mammaries. I doubt KoA have any hold on Korea or Japan; they can do whatever they like.

At the risk of going off topic, is it really fair to blame Tewart for everything?
On the other hand, it's not impossible for us to continue support. X-Sabers on our part and Beatrice in OCGland anyone?

Butter
15th February 2016, 08:14 PM
Now who's gonna make creative and (mostly) balanced cards?

King
15th February 2016, 10:51 PM
At least Norden was Released.

Kaos45
15th February 2016, 11:26 PM
Now who's gonna make creative and (mostly) balanced cards?

KoA does, when releasing next dumb shit after Kozmo.

Amaryllis
17th April 2016, 05:39 PM
Ah Korea, makers of cards ranging from badly-drawn carrot people to glorious works of Renaissance art. Who else would create an archetype based on Cosmic Horror and then go "What can we do next? I know, fossils!"

Hope in the Interstice
17th April 2016, 11:06 PM
Ah Korea, makers of cards ranging from badly-drawn carrot people to glorious works of Renaissance art. Who else would create an archetype based on Cosmic Horror and then go "What can we do next? I know, fossils!"
We'll miss 'em.

SynjoDeonecros
18th April 2016, 02:12 AM
I wanted more to the Lovecraft archetype, or to the Burgesstoma archetype, as well.

Amaryllis
3rd May 2016, 09:12 PM
I wanted more to the Lovecraft archetype, or to the Burgesstoma archetype, as well.

Burgesstoma obviously ran out of fossils ;)

SynjoDeonecros
3rd May 2016, 09:28 PM
Eh, whatever. I just hope we get another World Superstars set, soon, so we can have the rest of the OCG exclusives; I want to at least try out Bujin Hiruko in my Bujin deck...

ScionStorm
4th May 2016, 12:43 AM
Burgesstoma obviously ran out of fossils ;)

There were tons of other fossilmon in the Burgesstoma formation to use.

SynjoDeonecros
4th May 2016, 01:02 AM
Huh, I completely forgot that they were releasing the second set of OCG exclusives in regular sets. Hopefully, next set we'll get stuff like Hiruko, Canistaur, and the Crystal Beast support.