PDA

View Full Version : ARC-V Episode 93 Discussion: Earthbound Nostalgia Incoming

kuchiki
20th February 2016, 04:55 AM
First duel with Jack versus Sergey begins with Jack summoning his ace monster along with two new support cards in the episode which is nice to see and Sergey using that field spell to show those Nazca lines, not to mention he fuses with his duel runner into something crazy like those from Yliaster sheesh the 5D's nostalgia is real.

The commons start a revolution but then stop because apparently duel screens to watch is a thing and there is no commons in the duel stage besides the top class so I'm not sure why there was a need to revolt? Seems out of place I suppose but probably just to fill in screen time.

Roger then reveals to Yuzu his true plans and use Sergey to defeat Jack (surprised he didn't cheat the track) though that evil laugh at the end could be the highlight of the episode. Just sit back and laugh cause Roger's going to not be happy next episode.

The Sonic Duck
20th February 2016, 05:21 AM
I think it's safe to say that Sergey is suppose to be a fusion of the Dark Signers and the Pure Nobel's (Meklord users)

Indytotof
20th February 2016, 07:20 AM
I think it's safe to say that Sergey is suppose to be a fusion of the Dark Signers and the Pure Nobel's (Meklord users)

it's safe indeed.

King
20th February 2016, 01:40 PM
The highlight of this episode was Red Gardna this card seems to be so useful

During either player's turn: You can send this card from your hand to the Graveyard; this turn, monsters you control cannot be destroyed by card effects.

How many decks would splash this ?

Volteccer
20th February 2016, 06:23 PM
I never thought I'd see the Bolshevik revolution on Yu-Gi-Oh, but there you go.

KingKaash
20th February 2016, 06:55 PM
If it does exist, you think Jack drops Scarlight Red Nova Dragon against Sergey or in his next duel against a certain protagonist? He's handling Sergey pretty well with just Scarlight

Indytotof
20th February 2016, 07:48 PM

DracoPals and Red Daemon's Dragon.dek.... maybe Red-Eyes for moar Rank-4 with Norden.

Dyson Sphere
20th February 2016, 08:07 PM

i don't see it main decked but maybe side decked for destruction heavy decks

King
20th February 2016, 08:15 PM
i don't see it main decked but maybe side decked for destruction heavy decks

It can save your ass, against Atlanteans, Kozmos and many OTK oriented deck

LolsterXD97
20th February 2016, 08:30 PM

If it is buffed to protect from battle too it would be perfect. I only see it as a Side Deck card if not buffed.

Sanokal
21st February 2016, 04:26 AM
If it does exist, you think Jack drops Scarlight Red Nova Dragon against Sergey or in his next duel against a certain protagonist? He's handling Sergey pretty well with just Scarlight

Probably debut it here for the win and also use it vs Yuya.