PDA

View Full Version : Anime card discussion: Dragon Heart

Indytotof
22nd February 2016, 08:18 PM
Hello Ygorganization users !

First of all, sorry if it isn't the right place to post it.

I was finishing testing my Felgrand Red-Eyes (decklist probably incoming) and I've come accross this card: Dragon Heart (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Heart)

Here is the effect:

"Send 3 Dragon-Type monsters from your Deck to the Graveyard to select 1 Dragon-Type monster you control. It gains 1000 ATK until the End Phase. You cannot Normal Summon or Set this turn."

This card, alongside the new Felgrand support in a Red-Eyes/Blue-Eyes deck can be extremely good. Use it in a somewhat esthablished bord and you can have at least one other Dragon for free next Standby Phase (probably a second one if using a Red-Eyes deck with Red-Eyes Spirit or Return of the Red-Eyes) and have one of your Dragon (let's say Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon) become more powerfull.

This card needs to be printed in the incoming Collector's Pack: Duelist of Radiance Version.

So, what do you think about this card ? Did it will be absurdly broken or the restriction will make this card somewhat meh if it see the light of day ?

LolsterXD97
22nd February 2016, 08:21 PM
At least Dragon Rulers are banned now, so this card won't be so busted if it is released.

Volteccer
22nd February 2016, 10:11 PM
If you have something on board, it's three times as powerful as Foolish Burial. I'd be hesitant about printing it.

iNfiniTe Se7eNz
22nd February 2016, 10:37 PM
Let's not forget that Dragon Shrine already exists.

Indytotof
23rd February 2016, 07:26 AM
Let's not forget that Dragon Shrine already exists.

Yep but it's a little too slow. This card is much, much more faster.