PDA

View Full Version : Shold we make a Celebration Party for Sangan's Comeback ?

King
17th March 2016, 12:56 AM
Sangan is back, our most beloved searcher is back. He is one of the most generic cards ever created, we cannot let him be bad recieved, lets welcome him, with our open arms and open hearts.

Baroque
17th March 2016, 01:01 AM
To be fair, he's back with some interesting restrictive clauses (hard OPT first of all, and second of all we can't use the effects of what he fetches). I'm interested to see what, if anything, he'll be doing with his new lease on life (and his new effect text), and look forward to us getting both its errata and it off the list in the TCG . . . eventually.

LolsterXD97
17th March 2016, 01:01 AM
Let's party because it wasn't killed as hard as Chaos Emperor Dragon!

iNfiniTe Se7eNz
17th March 2016, 01:02 AM
MRW...
https://youtu.be/l_xbEUHKgz4

King
17th March 2016, 01:05 AM
At least for me, most of the time, i use Sangan's effect on my opponnent's turn so, at the end of the day, his new errata does nothing different for me.

Dyson Sphere
17th March 2016, 01:09 AM
At least for me, most of the time, i use Sangan's effect on my opponnent's turn so, at the end of the day, his new errata does nothing different for me.

only time you really do on yours is for synchro and most people would just search a hand trap anyway

Dread Kaiser
17th March 2016, 01:26 AM
Sangan is back, our most beloved searcher is back. He is one of the most generic cards ever created, we cannot let him be bad recieved, lets welcome him, with our open arms and open hearts.

you REALLY need to ask?

ScionStorm
17th March 2016, 01:30 AM
Sangan has finally reformed. They let him out of prison on good behavior.

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/d/d5/MistakenAccusation-BOSH-EN-SP-1E.png/revision/latest?cb=20160114202605
Will the Witch be released next?

King
17th March 2016, 01:33 AM
Sangan has finally reformed. They let him out of prison on good behavior.

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/d/d5/MistakenAccusation-BOSH-EN-SP-1E.png/revision/latest?cb=20160114202605
Will the Witch be released next?

I Smell some Prison School Crossover with Sangan.

Eternal Dragon Of ChaOZ
17th March 2016, 05:10 AM
I did feel sorry for Sangan seeing him in all those situations on the cards like mistaken accusation the last year and a bit. They were funny also.

Sanokal
17th March 2016, 08:21 AM
I do hope that there's a card that shows his happy ending.

Jakinus
17th March 2016, 03:52 PM
Maybe they'll release a card where he's out of prison without a limb given how hard they restricted his effect with the errata.

DelCtrl
17th March 2016, 05:11 PM
Nah, Sangan wasn't nerfed that hard, even if he is now less useful then before, he still continues to be one of the best searchers in the game.

SynjoDeonecros
17th March 2016, 10:04 PM
Eh, they only nerfed him so he wouldn't cause another Chaos Yata lock, is all. Speaking of, do you guys think Yata will be unbanned, soon, now that the combo with him, Chaos Emperor Dragon, and Sangan's been killed by the latter two's errata, or do you think it'll get its own errata before being unbanned?

Well, either way, at least Krystal can have her Sanwitch, again...

Volteccer
18th March 2016, 01:54 AM
Eh, they only nerfed him so he wouldn't cause another Chaos Yata lock, is all. Speaking of, do you guys think Yata will be unbanned, soon, now that the combo with him, Chaos Emperor Dragon, and Sangan's been killed by the latter two's errata, or do you think it'll get its own errata before being unbanned?

Well, either way, at least Krystal can have her Sanwitch, again...

Yata will only be able to get it's effect off if the opponent played a card the previous turn?