PDA

View Full Version : Numbers Hunting

SynjoDeonecros
18th March 2016, 10:33 PM
How many of you actively collect the Number Xyz monsters? If you do, how much do you estimate you've spent trying to collect them all? Do you include the Chaos Numbers, or the alternate versions of Utopia?

Volteccer
18th March 2016, 11:27 PM
Me and my friends so. Together, we're about hafway through, or probably more since we're counting all potential members and not just released ones. I don't think I've spent too much, but that's because for the more expensive ones I wait for cheap reprints; I'm waiting for what Premium Gold will do to the price of Big Eye, and nab it if it gets low enough.

I don't count the Chaos Numbers or other variants, but my friend does.

Additional question: Astral Numbers only, or do you also go for the other ones, like the Over Hundred Numbers?

iNfiniTe Se7eNz
19th March 2016, 04:08 AM
I used to, but I've fallen out of buying cards in general. I suppose when I get back into it, I'll eventually get every single card with "Number" in the name.

ScionStorm
20th March 2016, 06:12 AM
Aren't there still like 18 Numbers we don't even know the names of? It's too bad OCG stopped with the WP cards. They were doing a pretty good job continuing the Number series.