PDA

View Full Version : Worst deck you've ever tried to build

SynjoDeonecros
21st March 2016, 01:16 AM
So, what's the worst conceptualized deck you have ever tried to build? Like, decks that are so bad and not-playable, they'd be laughed at by even the most casual of scrubs.

For me, it will have to be the time I tried combining the Hands with the Bounzers. It was a cool idea, for the time, but it didn't work well, and now I'm pretty sure it's just bad. Second choice would've been my Senet Switch deck, since Konami's officially abandoned the mechanic and never did anything with it beyond the small amount of support it got in Cyberdark Impact.

Volteccer
21st March 2016, 04:58 PM
I tried making a Duston deck, but getting to a win state was difficult. And my Inca deck will probably forever be an albatross around my neck.

Mystic TimeKeeper
21st March 2016, 08:45 PM
For me it would be a Mirage Knight deck back in 2008/2009, with Imperial Iron Wall to prevent his banishing, Dark Paladin as a back-up plan and Armed Dragons to fuel Paladin and as the third back-up.

Never got to summon Mirage Knight anyway...

Eternal Dragon Of ChaOZ
23rd March 2016, 01:57 AM
I do try silly things every now and then on YgoPro.
I recently tried to make an assault mode deck with 5 or 6 different archetypes in it, it was one bad cluster.

SynjoDeonecros
23rd March 2016, 02:03 AM
An Assault Mode deck wouldn't be too bad, since we have Tenki to search out Assault Beast, and A Wild Monster Appears! to bring out the Assault Mode monsters for a turn when we don't have a way of bringing them out. I can see it being used to good effect with Stardust Dragon/Assault Mode.

Drakylon
23rd March 2016, 10:08 PM
Pendulum Magicians Arcana Force XXI: The World ft. some Melodious.

The idea was to put down a complete lockdown using The World's effect, abusing the fact that Pendulum monsters can be resummoned every turn. Only problem was, The World is Level 8 and thus can't be directly Pendulum Summoned, and getting all those cards without losing was so inconsistent that the deck just didn't work most of the time.

SEELE-01
7th April 2016, 05:54 PM
A Tualatin deck...
Sounded much better in my head...

NowaRulz29
8th April 2016, 07:12 PM
Legendary Knights/Dragons deck.

Was never able to do anything with it >.<.

Tojin
9th April 2016, 07:40 PM
I tried to make a deck combining Ice Barriers and the Ice Counter series of cards. It was shit, but it was pretty fun regardless.