PDA

View Full Version : ARC-V 101-104 Summary (Contains spoilers for obvious reasons)

KingJinzo
7th April 2016, 02:09 PM
101: Ginga no Manako - Galactic Eyes - Silent Honor ARK Knight, April 10, 2016
Accompanied by his dragon, a Duelist fights against his enemies all by himself… His name is Kaito Tenjo. In the desolated city of Heartland Yuya appeals that Dueling is not a tool for conflicts. As if scorning that ideal, Kaito demands a Duel! Sawatari is provoked by him, while Gongenzaka tries to stop him. Thus, a Duel breaks out between the three of them. However, Kaito's dragon demonstrates its overwhelming strength…

102: Hijō no Kariudo - The Heartless Hunter - Holy Lightning - Glorious Halo, April 24, 2016
Yuya confronts Kaito, who is consumed by rage. However, Yuya's ideals could not move Kaito's hardened heart, and with his overwhelming strength, Kaito drives Yuya into a corner. At that time, Yuto, who is residing inside Yuya, instructs Yuya to Summon "Dark Rebellion" and use it to call upon his inner darkness (Odd-Eyes Rebellion)…

103: Hanabanashiiki Kikai Tenshi - The Brilliant Mechanical Angels - Ragna Zero, May 1, 2016
Allen and Sayaka tell Yuya that Kaito's family has been carded by Academia. Yuya laments that he did not understand the sadness lurking in Kaito's heart, but through Allen and others, Yuya is able to gain some clues about his missing father... Meanwhile, Yuzu arrives at the Fusion Dimension by herself, and is pursued by Academia. However, a beautiful girl comes to Yuzu's aid…

104: 「D」 no Na wo Motsu HERO - The HERO Bearing the Name of “D” - Masquerade Magician - Shining, May 8, 2016
Yuzu goes with the girl who saved her to a certain place. It is a small Duel School located in the Fusion Dimension, “You Show School." On the other hand, while Yuya continues to search for Yusho's whereabouts, a mysterious boy challenges him to a Duel. The boy bears a deep-seated hatred toward Yusho, and unleashes a brutal attack against his son, Yuya…

Okay, Yuya vs Kaito was obvious, but at least Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon comes again... please, don't fail again. But considering it's battling against a Galaxy-Eyes... well, the Photon Dragons were basically anti-Xyz, so Cipher Dragon being an anti-Xyz would be odd, especially against Academia.
So, does that mean that Haruto and Faker are gone... Let me see some cameos from them.

The new kids in the opening are Allen and Sayaka. Allen is the guy who might be the protagonist from any generic kids anime that sell toys and other merchandise, and Sayaka is the purple-haired meganekko (please, let her family name be Inoue). Allen gives me a Yaiba vibe by the way. And they know something about Yusho?

Yuzu arrived at the worst place ever... the Fusion Dimension! But it looks like, our favorite GX girl is going to save her with her new Angels. Not only that, there is a You Show in the Fusion Dimension? Looks like Yuzu won't meet Yuya soon, but there might be a possibility that she is going to save all the other girls... which would be awesome!

Meanwhile, a certain Brittish boy who is known for having some father issues is challenging Yuya. Considering the power of his D, he might curb-stomp him. After all, Ed/Edo defeated Kaiser and Judai before, and this new Ed might be really nasty. Wow, Yuya, from Jack immediately to Kaito, and then to Edo. You sure attract those rival guys, man.

Volteccer
7th April 2016, 02:16 PM
Oh right. There are other locations in each dimension. It gets so easy to think that Synchro Dimension is just The City, and Fusion Dimension is just Academia.

KingJinzo
7th April 2016, 02:23 PM
Oh right. There are other locations in each dimension. It gets so easy to think that Synchro Dimension is just The City, and Fusion Dimension is just Academia.

Well, maybe only Heartland is invaded and the rest of the dimension is in peace and nobody around Hearland may give a crap about it.

The Sonic Duck
7th April 2016, 02:46 PM
So many returning characters are out for Yuya's blood. Makes me wonder if he will ever have time to actually confront villains cause so far that seems to be Reiji's job. Man Yuzu has really shit luck, getting thrown to the one place she really shouldn't go to.

KingJinzo
7th April 2016, 02:52 PM
So many returning characters are out for Yuya's blood. Makes me wonder if he will ever have time to actually confront villains cause so far that seems to be Reiji's job. Man Yuzu has really shit luck, getting thrown to the one place she really shouldn't go to.

At least, the story keeps the protagonist-deuteragonist-tritratoginst-plots consistent. Each of them has their own plot, and putting all of them together makes a complicated plot. Yuya is interacting with future allies, Yuzu is doing her Yuzu-thing, and Reiji is planning against the enemies. I really hope that Yuzu will save the girls. In times like this, I wish she would meet Aki, since she's going to meet Asuka. Although, I could care less about Kotori and Anzu, unless their ARC-V counterparts are awesome duelists... that sounds weird to me...

iNfiniTe Se7eNz
7th April 2016, 04:36 PM
Haou Kokuryuu has been getting worfed quite a bit; I'll take a moderate guess and say Kaito vs. Yuya will be a draw.

And Sayaka's family name is CLEARLY going to be Miki.

So it seems at least initially that Asuka is a defector; perhaps Yusho went to Yugo Jigen to organize an anti-Academia faction within its home dimension? In any case, I hope that Ruri and Rin get out and about before the end of the arc, though that's asking a bit much, probably.

I wonder if Kaito is gonna get a big damn heroes moment and save Yuya from the D.

KingJinzo
7th April 2016, 04:45 PM
I wonder if Kaito is gonna get a big damn heroes moment and save Yuya from the D.

I wonder what his new Big D is going to look like. Will it be an expy to Bloo-D or something completely different? Will he use new Fusions, even Xyzs or no Extra Deck Ds. Either the way, Edo's D is going to bite Yuya in the ass, regardless of the outcome.

iNfiniTe Se7eNz
7th April 2016, 04:52 PM
I wonder what his new Big D is going to look like. Will it be an expy to Bloo-D or something completely different? Will he use new Fusions, even Xyzs or no Extra Deck Ds. Either the way, Edo's D is going to bite Yuya in the ass, regardless of the outcome.

I think, at least for now, it's safe to say that he's from Aca-D-mia, so a Fusion D is likely, a la Dragoon D-END. Although they might save that for a reveal, later.

LolsterXD97
7th April 2016, 07:38 PM
101: Gon-chan and Sawatari will obviously lose, if they are carded or not its another story.

102: OERD is getting worfed again, calling it.

103: So Yuya will finally understand Kaito's motivation and get clues from his father. Yuzu ended in the worst place she could have ended but its saved by our favorite GX Girl which might or not run Fusion Cyber Angels.

104: The D is going to crush Yuya, and even in parallel universes he has daddy isues.

Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon will probably have anti-Special Summon effects like Shun's RR and maybe a clause irl to treat it as the original Galaxy-Eyes.

Asuka is going to run Fusion or Ritual Cyber Angels and probably have 6 of them based on the Seven Lucky Gods (because Benten is based on one).

Edo is going to run Xyz D-HEROS and give us more cards to spam the field (and give us a Rank 8 Bloo-D retrain).

Brightshine Stardust
7th April 2016, 07:42 PM
Title for 103, to me at least, actually imply Cyber Angels. Especially since the Ritual used to summon them is called Machine Angel Ritual.....

104, with a title like that, I wouldn't be surprised if people are expecting pirate-themed D-HERO lol

Baconator
7th April 2016, 08:02 PM
Wouldn't be suprised if the new galaxy-eyes had an anti-xyz effect, tbh. Shun had that rank-up, so who knows.

NassX
7th April 2016, 08:03 PM
Man the eDo jokes are actually good here.
I'm still thinking why OERD had its silhouette on the opening tho, maybe Yuya will ass-pull a Rank-up-magic for OERD against kaito?

iNfiniTe Se7eNz
7th April 2016, 09:08 PM
Man the eDo jokes are actually good here.
I'm still thinking why OERD had its silhouette on the opening tho, maybe Yuya will ass-pull a Rank-up-magic for OERD against kaito?

Not ruling out a RUM upgrade, but it's probably a bit early for that.

KingJinzo
7th April 2016, 09:57 PM
Wouldn't be suprised if the new Galaxy-Eyes had an anti-xyz effect, tbh. Kurosaki had that rank-up, so who knows.
Kurosaki having RUMs has nothing to do with GEPD having an anti-Xyz Effect. Those two things are completely unrelated to each other. Rank-Ups are just evolutions, something that technically every Xyz player could use. But GECD is supposed to fight against Fusion Duelists. Having an anti-Xyz Effect would make the dragon only half as effective as it should be. It might get a similar effect, but having an anti-Xyz Effect doesn't make sense at all, especially in this setting.

I think people just overthink about that silhouette. Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon is supposed to represent Yuya and Yuto's wrath and their inner darkness. It's the card that clashes with Yuya's dueling philosophy the most. The silhouette does not even look even different than Odd-Eyes Rebellion itself. I'm afraid that Yuya is going to reject it because he thinks it's too violent and has never brought up anything good, only to realize that it's a mistake to reject it.

Destiny91
7th April 2016, 09:58 PM
Not ruling out a RUM upgrade, but it's probably a bit early for that.

Yuya gets a Boss in every Dimension. Standard was OERD, Synchro dimension was Nirvana, Xyz dimension is obviously going to be either Synchro/Pendulum Dragon OR Xyz/Pendulum Paladin (he has to get plain Xyz Paladin before of course).

SynjoDeonecros
7th April 2016, 11:13 PM
So, there's a You Show school in Fusion Dimension? That's interesting. Seems they're somewhat against Academia, at least. Why do I get the feeling, though, that Yusho will be a no-show for this series like Yuma's father was in Zexal? He's too important NOT to get the last-minute full series absence BS.

Baconator
7th April 2016, 11:20 PM
Kurosaki having RUMs has nothing to do with GEPD having an anti-Xyz Effect. Those two things are completely unrelated to each other. Rank-Ups are just evolutions, something that technically every Xyz player could use. But GECD is supposed to fight against Fusion Duelists. Having an anti-Xyz Effect would make the dragon only half as effective as it should be. It might get a similar effect, but having an anti-Xyz Effect doesn't make sense at all, especially in this setting.

I think people just overthink about that silhouette. Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon is supposed to represent Yuya and Yuto's wrath and their inner darkness. It's the card that clashes with Yuya's dueling philosophy the most. The silhouette does not even look even different than Odd-Eyes Rebellion itself. I'm afraid that Yuya is going to reject it because he thinks it's too violent and has never brought up anything good, only to realize that it's a mistake to reject it.

No, I'm talking about that specific rum Shun used that had an anti-xyz effect.

LolsterXD97
7th April 2016, 11:21 PM
So, there's a You Show school in Fusion Dimension? That's interesting. Seems they're somewhat against Academia, at least. Why do I get the feeling, though, that Yusho will be a no-show for this series like Yuma's father was in Zexal? He's too important NOT to get the last-minute full series absence BS.

Probably that's how Dennis knew and idolized Yusho, but he ended by the wrong way and ended working with Academia.

ScionStorm
7th April 2016, 11:23 PM
Yuya will inevitably get exactly 2 original Xyz monsters in this season borne of his own cards. He got 2 fusions in ssn1, 2 synchros in ssn2, now he'll end up getting 2 Xyz. Question is what he will get during his eventual trip to the Fusion dimension.

LolsterXD97
7th April 2016, 11:25 PM
Yuya will inevitably get exactly 2 original Xyz monsters in this season borne of his own cards. He got 2 fusions in ssn1, 2 synchros in ssn2, now he'll end up getting 2 Xyz. Question is what he will get during his eventual trip to the Fusion dimension.

Fusion Dimension probably is the Final Arc, so I bet he will just get the Fusion Pendulum to complete the Summon trinity and that is it (and maybe a Fusion of the 4 Dragons when they eventually become one). Yuya in Xyz Dimension will probably get an Xyz that will support Performapals and a Ranked-Up OERD.

ScionStorm
8th April 2016, 12:54 AM
Fusion Dimension probably is the Final Arc, so I bet he will just get the Fusion Pendulum to complete the Summon trinity and that is it (and maybe a Fusion of the 4 Dragons when they eventually become one). Yuya in Xyz Dimension will probably get an Xyz that will support Performapals and a Ranked-Up OERD.

Watch Genesis Omega Dragon turn out a Ritual monster like Nekroz of Sophia brought forth by the darksoul that Mieru saw inside Yuya.

LolsterXD97
8th April 2016, 12:58 AM
Watch Genesis Omega Dragon turn out a Ritual monster like Nekroz of Sophia brought forth by the darksoul that Mieru saw inside Yuya.

A Level 12 Nomi-Pendulum would be more adequate. Or let's just wait till we see it and see if Yuya will play Rituals or not.

SynjoDeonecros
8th April 2016, 01:20 AM
Well, if Alexis has her ritual Cyber Angels, this could be where Yuya learns how to Ritual Summon Odd-Eyes Gravity Dragon.

KingKaash
8th April 2016, 05:24 AM
I shouldn't be commenting since I haven't even seen 99 or 100 yet but...

-I wonder if Yuya will able to connect with Kite/Kaito in some way like he did with Jack Atlas? I mean Jack is all tough but Kite feels even more serious to me, even comparing the 5Ds Jack to Zexal Kite. Him and Yuma never really got a long like buddies. Jack and Team 5Ds were great teamwork. Kite is pretty much a one man show aside from his family.

-When will we see Enlightenment Paladin and Nirvana High again? Probably not for awhile. I'm curious how long Yuya stays in the Xyz Dimension. Not much in desolate wasteland to do. Gotta see Kite vs Aster one time please.

-Speaking of Kite dueling, why the heck does Yuto want to bring out the "darkness" against a supposed comrade of his in Kite?

-Really shocked to see a You Show Duel School in any other dimension. And Aster hating on Yusho? I think we're gonna lean more towards the Yusho story now which is interesting. Yusho is clearly hopping around Dimensions with Sky Magician. But where is he???

ScionStorm
8th April 2016, 07:07 AM
-Really shocked to see a You Show Duel School in any other dimension. And Aster hating on Yusho? I think we're gonna lean more towards the Yusho story now which is interesting. Yusho is clearly hopping around Dimensions with Sky Magician. But where is he???

Yusho is wandering through dimensions spreading the faith of Egao, building duel school temples of worship. Maybe this is what Leo Akaba is trying to conquer the dimensions for. Prevent the cult of Egao from consuming the mulitverse.

KingJinzo
8th April 2016, 01:20 PM
No, I'm talking about that Revolution Force Kurosaki used that had an anti-xyz effect.
Kurosaki is crazy-prepared. Remember the first time he used it? Sora stole his Blaze Falcon. It's always a possibility that your opponent might steal your monsters. Even Security did it. All the time.

ScionStorm
8th April 2016, 08:28 PM
103: Hanabanashiiki Kikai Tenshi - The Brilliant Mechanical Angels - Ragna Zero, May 1, 2016
Allen and Sayaka tell Yuya that Kaito's family has been carded by Academia. Yuya laments that he did not understand the sadness lurking in Kaito's heart, but through Allen and others, Yuya is able to gain some clues about his missing father... Meanwhile, Yuzu arrives at the Fusion Dimension by herself, and is pursued by Academia. However, a beautiful girl comes to Yuzu's aid…

Yuzu arrived at the worst place ever... the Fusion Dimension! But it looks like, our favorite GX girl is going to save her with her new Angels... but the title tells me they're not going to be Cyber Angels... so, Fusion Angels instead?

What makes you think the title isn't about the Cyber Angels? Their Ritual Spell is called "Machine Angel Ritual".

Episode Title: Hanabanashiki Kikai Tenshi
Ritual Card: Kikaitenshi no Gishiki

Brightshine Stardust
9th April 2016, 05:04 AM
Kurosaki is crazy-prepared. Remember the first time he used it? Sora stole his Blaze Falcon. It's always a possibility that your opponent might steal your monsters. Even Security did it. All the time.

And let's not forget Kaito in the manga runs a card that specifically counters GEPD, just for when GEPD's control gets taken by the opponent.

At least an anti-Xyz card can be used against all Xyz. Kaito runs a card that counters one specific card that only he has.

Zarkiel
9th April 2016, 07:30 AM
I'm curious if yusho was like a professor/general for academia, but had to defect. The story's getting interesting. Nice to know that there is a force in the fusion dimension against academia.

ScionStorm
9th April 2016, 08:08 AM
I hope syrus also turns out to be in Fusion Dimension resistance. More Super Vehicroids and a chance to tag-team with Yugo is my dream.

KingKaash
9th April 2016, 06:30 PM
I'm curious if yusho was like a professor/general for academia, but had to defect. The story's getting interesting. Nice to know that there is a force in the fusion dimension against academia.

It's definitely nice to know but it's also kind of strange. How come the Professor can go wreck an entire dimension but hasn't chosen to destroy a tiny school that resists him? Unless this little school is so well hidden that not even the Professor knows about it.

Zarkiel
9th April 2016, 08:16 PM
It's definitely nice to know but it's also kind of strange. How come the Professor can go wreck an entire dimension but hasn't chosen to destroy a tiny school that resists him? Unless this little school is so well hidden that not even the Professor knows about it.

It could be that he knows about it, but knows their not a threat. He knows about the lancers, but hasn't made any attempt to stop them either. There also may be more to the xyz dimension invansion that we don't know, because why invade xyz but not synchro. Was the whole point of the invasion not just to capture ruri? It should be interesting once more info comes out.

Baconator
9th April 2016, 10:00 PM
That's my point. That an anti-xyz effect isn't off the table.

SynjoDeonecros
9th April 2016, 10:18 PM
I want to see Yuya learn how to Ritual Summon Odd-Eyes Gravity Dragon. It would be a shame if he didn't use at least one of the new Odd-Eyes variants, besides Saber Dragon...

LolsterXD97
9th April 2016, 10:30 PM
I want to see Yuya learn how to Ritual Summon Odd-Eyes Gravity Dragon. It would be a shame if he didn't use at least one of the new Odd-Eyes variants, besides Saber Dragon...

Saber Dragon was just there because it sold so bad. Don't count on the other Odd-Eyes forms appearing, an original Yuya Ritual will be better.

Destiny91
9th April 2016, 10:40 PM
It could be that he knows about it, but knows their not a threat. He knows about the lancers, but hasn't made any attempt to stop them either. There also may be more to the xyz dimension invansion that we don't know, because why invade xyz but not synchro. Was the whole point of the invasion not just to capture ruri? It should be interesting once more info comes out.

I guess there are 2 possibilities about the Xyz dimension Invasion.

1) Synchro Dimension has the Security Force, while Xyz dimension is a peaceful place with no protection, so that's why it was attacked first.
2) Leo sent Roget to the Synchro dimension to control Security and prepare the invasion. But was betrayed by him who wanted the City all for himself.

LolsterXD97
9th April 2016, 10:47 PM

1) Synchro Dimension has the Security Force, while Xyz dimension is a peaceful place with no protection, so that's why it was attacked first.
2) Leo sent Roget to the Synchro dimension to control Security and prepare the invasion. But was betrayed by him who wanted the City all for himself.

Maybe he already fueled his card machine with enough cards for whatever it is so he didn't need more.

KingJinzo
9th April 2016, 11:41 PM
That's my point. That an anti-xyz effect isn't off the table.

It's still very improbable. GECD's effect would never be used with its full potential for most of the time if that's the case. It might have an effect that supports Xyz Monster, but an anti-Xyz effect is improbable in this setting.

Scarlight and Tyrant are basically anti-Pendulums. Raikiri is anti-Pendulum. GECD being anti-Xyz is only half as useful as it should be. And even Revolution Force can be used like any normal RUM (specific for RRs).

Dyson Sphere
10th April 2016, 12:00 AM
if yusho went and established a yu sho duel school in other dimensions then maybe he had went to the 4 dimensions and slept with 4 different woman to have his 4 kids, the yus

ScionStorm
10th April 2016, 12:05 AM
if yusho went and established a yu sho duel school in other dimensions then maybe he had went to the 4 dimensions and slept with 4 different woman to have his 4 kids, the yus
... the jerk. Sleeping with all those women. Around the same time. Having all boys. All around the same age.

I'm just sad I'll have to wait until May to see Cyber Angels 2.0

Baroque
10th April 2016, 05:55 AM
Honestly, if we're talking about the new Galaxy-Eyes having an anti-Xyz effect or not, let's remember that the original Galaxy-Eyes (Photon Dragon) was built with an effect that was ostensibly anti-Xyz, but was useful for other purposes as well (the dodge, the 'get the big stupid thing off the field for a bit', etc.).

While it's highly likely that the new one will have an effect that's generally-useful (or at least generally anti-Special-Summoned-monster, in much the way most of the starting Raidraptor Xyz were before they decided to start hating everything equally), I wouldn't be quite so quick to write off it having some sort of Xyz-related footnote like the original did (because really, the 'gains ATK for materials the victim had' was kind of a footnote to the 'banish self and enemy' trick).

ScionStorm
10th April 2016, 06:27 AM
Maybe the new GECD will have more of an Anti-Extra Deck summon effect. Instead of specifically Xyz, which would be weird when he is owning all these Academia fusion duelists with it.

Never die
10th April 2016, 07:34 AM
I hope syrus also turns out to be in Fusion Dimension resistance. More Super Vehicroids and a chance to tag-team with Yugo is my dream.

More super vehiroids would be good but it won't happen.I think the writers are smart enough not to waste a returning character slot on syrus.

ScionStorm
10th April 2016, 07:38 AM
Why would Syrus be a waste?

Never die
10th April 2016, 08:18 AM
Why would Syrus be a waste?
Thats like asking why tristan or tetsuo would be a waste(and they did more important things than syrus).The only relevant thing Syrus ever did was give Obrien his duel disk back and he did not even do it properly,the duel spirits delivered it for him,outside of that 1 thing he did not even do properly he only was there to slow Ryo and Judai down.The only thing he had going for him was that he was jaden's best friend and he was not even good on that(not to mention he was replaced by someone better in that position like Jesse),scratch tristan/testuo he is more like the mokuba of gx.

Baroque
10th April 2016, 11:32 AM
All this talk about Syrus is reminding me that I'm still waiting warmly for Dragonroid (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Dragonroid) to be printed for real. It's even WIND, so it's totally relevant in this modern era, right? :V
(But no really give it an extra effect to make it worth actually fielding and I'll be damned happy.)

That aside, while I already stated this in the article regarding Episode 101, I'm a little less than enthused to see, well . . .
Kaito just got the same treatment Shun did: Two monsters, one of which is a Level 4 that can flood with itself, and the other of which is a monster made using them that has an interesting effect. I do somewhat like the idea of the Ciphers working based on your controlling multiples (one of his backrow doubled his monsters' ATK if they battled while he controlled another copy of the same card, another of his backrow protected his monsters while he had multiple "Cipher"s, etc.), but to see them pull the same 'he only uses 2 of his monsters, one in the Main Deck and one in the Extra Deck' schtick they did with Shun is a little vexing.

Here's hoping we don't have to wait two months for him to get another Main Deck monster(s).

KingKaash
10th April 2016, 07:33 PM

I thought the same thing. Why destroy an entire dimension when all you were after was one girl? And why not do the same in the Synchro Dimension. Maybe the Professor saw Xyz users as a bigger threat.

And these are two pretty good reasons why. Still doesn't make sense though to unite the dimensions if you annihilated the population of an entire city.

KingJinzo
12th April 2016, 06:03 PM
I thought the same thing. Why destroy an entire dimension when all you were after was one girl? And why not do the same in the Synchro Dimension. Maybe the Professor saw Xyz users as a bigger threat.

And these are two pretty good reasons why. Still doesn't make sense though to unite the dimensions if you annihilated the population of an entire city.
Because he needs cards. His machine sucking cards does have its unknown purpose.

King
12th April 2016, 10:21 PM
If the Xyz Dimension is the last arc in Arc-V (no pun intended). I have a list of things that need to be explained, or if already explained, at least give some better explanation

1: The Yus and Yuzus, what on earth are these ones ?

2: Yusho whereabouts and his background, since he is so mysterious, he is fit to fill the role as final vilain

3: What about Yuya's Inner Darkness and his pendant ? Really Pendulum Summon needs more lore, the hype it had during the start of the series was for nothing ?

Volteccer
13th April 2016, 02:31 AM
If the Xyz Dimension is the last arc in Arc-V (no pun intended). I have a list of things that need to be explained, or if already explained, at least give some better explanation

1: The Yus and Yuzus, what on earth are these ones ?

2: Yusho whereabouts and his background, since he is so mysterious, he is fit to fill the role as final vilain

3: What about Yuya's Inner Darkness and his pendant ? Really Pendulum Summon needs more lore, the hype it had during the start of the series was for nothing ?

I imagine they'll be a final assault on Academia at least. As for the questions, this is how they can best be asnwered:
1. The boys seem to want to merge; they tend to form a hive mind when exerting power within the same dimension. The girls seem to want to prevent it; when two are fighting and a girl shows up, one teleports; when all four are fighting at the same time, it takes two of them to do the job. Their dragons are important, as well.
2. We don't know where he is, but it's likely he started the You Show Duel School in Fusion in the last three years.
3. We know nothing. I believe there is a fifth, Pendulum Dimension, but that is pure speculation on my part.

ScionStorm
13th April 2016, 04:09 AM
I'm hoping this show will last at least 4 seasons. They've invested alot of layers of mystery to this series plot and after 2 seasons they have barely resolved any of them. We may get clues to the "missing father" mystery plot this season. But the pace it has been moving seems like it could move into a fourth season. Hopefully not one with it's plot-length cut off at the knees like GX, though.

KingJinzo
14th April 2016, 05:02 PM
I'm hoping this show will last at least 4 seasons. They've invested alot of layers of mystery to this series plot and after 2 seasons they have barely resolved any of them. We may get clues to the "missing father" mystery plot this season. But the pace it has been moving seems like it could move into a fourth season. Hopefully not one with it's plot-length cut off at the knees like GX, though.

I'm certain that ARC-V will last longer than ZEXAL (146) and 5D's (154). Whether it will be longer than GX (180) or even reach the 200 mark (DM had 220) is up in the air. I'm very sure there will be a fourth season, it's their is no indication that the other half of the Lancers will show up in this arc (it's really too early to say). I assume that they will reuinte after the conflicts in Heartland are other and all good crossover characters are ensembled for a big attack on Academia. I'm still hoping for the Ritual Dimension (DM) to be ever mentioned at all.

Destiny91
14th April 2016, 05:08 PM
I'm certain that ARC-V will last longer than ZEXAL (146) and 5D's (154). Whether it will be longer than GX (180) or even reach the 200 mark (DM had 220) is up in the air. I'm very sure there will be a fourth season, it's their is no indication that the other half of the Lancers will show up in this arc (it's really too early to say). I assume that they will reuinte after the conflicts in Heartland are other and all good crossover characters are ensembled for a big attack on Academia. I'm still hoping for the Ritual Dimension (DM) to be ever mentioned at all.

Why not Pendulum dimension? I want Pendulums to have something like a back-story. The fact that they magically appeared in Yuya's deck is really cheap.
Also, It would be fun to see Yuya facing the fact that he's not the first one to use Pendulums.

KingJinzo
14th April 2016, 05:57 PM
Why not Pendulum dimension? I want Pendulums to have something like a back-story. The fact that they magically appeared in Yuya's deck is really cheap.
Also, It would be fun to see Yuya facing the fact that he's not the first one to use Pendulums.

I'm pretty certain that Pendulum Summoning originated in Standard.

King
14th April 2016, 06:03 PM
I'm pretty certain that Pendulum Summoning originated in Standard.

So what about, a backstory in Yuya's pendant ?

KingJinzo
14th April 2016, 06:19 PM
So what about, a backstory in Yuya's pendant ?

That can still happen. It's a magical item.