PDA

View Full Version : New to the Forums - Testing a Few Things

Sunami
15th September 2015, 03:11 AM
JaniceCavanaugh Happy Birthday (testing notifications system saw that this person's birthday was today)
Sunami Notification Test
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm Sunami King aka He Who Must Not Be Named on DN/DNF (lol love the two Nazi mods that always shut me down). Anyways I've Been out of the game for a hella long time and have no interest in returning. I just like the feeling of shuffling cards in my hand and I want BAs pretty badly. I fucking love basketball. I've lost 35 pounds and put on a shit ton of muscle and become a top 10 basketball player in my school (we have 9 guys going D1 this year for basketball alone out of a 80 person outgoing senior class, we're a private school for "educating the whole boy" not sports lol). I started playing basketball in January everyday at school :D. I play football and tennis too, but TBH Ball is life very literally for me. Without basketball I don't know what I would have done. I was like 195 max during the winter, but I would have rotted in my own flesh and become a massive fat ass (massive because I'm 6 foot 3). I cut the weight, and even though my backsquat is 250, my bench is 95 pounds so i've still gotta work on that :confused:. Not even sure how my legs became so strong in the duration of two months in summer. Yeah I think that's enough just trying to see what works and what doesn't before I make my long suggestions thread.

- - - Updated - - -

@JaniceCavenaugh Happy Birthday
Sunami Notification Test

I'm Sunami King aka He Who Must Not Be Named on DN/DNF (lol love the two Nazi mods that always shut me down). Anyways I've Been out of the game for a hella long time and have no interest in returning. I just like the feeling of shuffling cards in my hand and I want BAs pretty badly. I fucking love basketball. I've lost 35 pounds and put on a shit ton of muscle and become a top 10 basketball player in my school (we have 9 guys going D1 this year for basketball alone out of a 80 person outgoing senior class, we're a private school for "educating the whole boy" not sports lol). I started playing basketball in January everyday at school :D. I play football and tennis too, but TBH Ball is life very literally for me. Without basketball I don't know what I would have done. I was like 195 max during the winter, but I would have rotted in my own flesh and become a massive fat ass (massive because I'm 6 foot 3). I cut the weight, and even though my backsquat is 250, my bench is 95 pounds so i've still gotta work on that :confused:. Not even sure how my legs became so strong in the duration of two months in summer. Yeah I think that's enough just trying to see what works and what doesn't before I make my long suggestions thread.

Just testing this whole quote and notifications thing

Foolist
16th September 2015, 08:42 PM
I remember youuuuuuuuu

You used to hang out with my good friend d1n0man.

Cookie
17th September 2015, 03:04 AM
Oh hey Sunami.