PDA

View Full Version : Card Discussion: Speedroid Terrortop

SynjoDeonecros
16th April 2016, 11:24 PM
So, I recently went to my "local" card shop to do trading, and noticed that Terrortop was going for a good chunk of change, like $14 or so. Why is this? Isn't it kinda useless without other Speedroid monsters to search out? Yet Tekentomborg and Red-Eye Dice, the two other cards that make this card into a useful Speedroid combo, aren't going for much. What's going on?

Hope in the Interstice
16th April 2016, 11:26 PM
So, I recently went to my "local" card shop to do trading, and noticed that Terrortop was going for a good chunk of change, like $14 or so. Why is this? Isn't it kinda useless without other Speedroid monsters to search out? Yet Tekentomborg and Red-Eye Dice, the two other cards that make this card into a useful Speedroid combo, aren't going for much. What's going on?
Terrortop is the combo starter. On its own, its a Rank 3 Xyz Summon or a variable level Synchro Summon that doesn't use up your Normal Summon. It is insanely valuable.

SynjoDeonecros
16th April 2016, 11:29 PM
Now you're making me regret selling one of the three I have...

LolsterXD97
16th April 2016, 11:32 PM
Terrortop is a 1-card Rank 3 or Level 2-7 Synchro, of course it is valuable.

SynjoDeonecros
16th April 2016, 11:55 PM
How many do people consider optimal? 2? 3? It's 3, isn't it? I screwed myself over by selling one, didn't I?

Dread Kaiser
17th April 2016, 12:05 AM
How many do people consider optimal? 2? 3? It's 3, isn't it? I screwed myself over by selling one, didn't I?
3, and yes you did

King
17th April 2016, 12:07 AM

Many of the Speedroid PK Fire, runs 3 of Beigomax.

SynjoDeonecros
17th April 2016, 12:10 AM
Damnit. Ah, well, I ended up getting a Cyber Dragon Infinity from the packs I bought with the credit, and I can still sell the other two for like $30 or so, so...