PDA

View Full Version : Edo Phoenix and Yusho Sakaki

Zarkiel
18th April 2016, 03:26 PM
So V-jump just told us that he is the commander-in-chief of academia's forces. We also know from a couple of episode preview summaries that he hates Yusho. Why is that? Well, I think its pointing out to where Yusho was the original commander-in-chief of academia with Edo being his lieutenant. Yusho probably left academia due to something drastic happening (maybe the xyz invansion, but I doubt that) and Edo feels betrayed by him, hence why he needs to destroy yuya.

Dread Kaiser
18th April 2016, 03:36 PM
I'd rather they not go down that cliche
also entirely possible that Yusho simply kicked his ass once and he is butthurt over that

Volteccer
18th April 2016, 04:15 PM
The fusion version of Yu Show was a rival to the school he went to before he was signed up for Academia.

R3QU13M
18th April 2016, 04:17 PM
Probably something happened in the Pro League

KingJinzo
18th April 2016, 07:31 PM
Edo working for Academia makes more sense than him being a Heartland pro. The spoiler from months ago was probably fake and I never believed it to begin with.

Edo had some father issues in GX (yeah, since Kaiser and Manjoume totally lacked that issue unlike most Kaiba expies). And Reiji has strange sympathy and respect for Yusho for some reason. Yusho is as mysterious as Monkey D. Dragon.

Or Edo really hates the whole "egao" thing. He already had this anti-fun behaviour in GX's season 2.

SynjoDeonecros
18th April 2016, 08:32 PM
Maybe that's what the pendulum represents: the balance between egao and anti-egao? And Yusho is there to restore the balance?

King
18th April 2016, 08:52 PM
I didn't liked his robe.

False_Revelation
18th April 2016, 10:00 PM
Since he's the commander in chief does that mean no Kaiser or Manjoume?
i doubt it tho. They probably have some special rank which wont let them leave academia

King
18th April 2016, 10:06 PM
i doubt it tho. They probably have some special rank which wont let them leave academia
Kaiser realized about Cydra Infinty, and betrayed Fusion Dimension.

Never die
18th April 2016, 10:13 PM

What lessens their chances of appearing is not Edo's rank but how there 2 5d's characters,2 gx and 1 zexal returning characters so far.Which means no more returning gx characters assuming they go the 2 returning characters from each series route(and no i don't count the clown from 5ds whose name i don't remember since he was more of a cameo like the crimson dragon).Of course i hope i am wrong

KingKaash
19th April 2016, 12:21 AM
I bet Aster/Edo really respected Yusho and then Yusho may have disappeared and the Professor twisted things to make Aster/Edo believe that Yusho is a bad person. Yusho was probably a teacher in Academia or something.

I still can't fully believe that Aster/Edo will end up as a total bad guy. Sure he's the Commander-and-Chief of the most feared army in all 4 Dimensions but Aster/Edo has to have some good in him. Just as I think Yuri has some good in him

LolsterXD97
19th April 2016, 12:24 AM
A couple of options:
1)Yusho wanted to egao Academia but failed, and Edo hates him for failing but still serves Academia (something like Dennis' situation, where he enjoys entertaining people but must put his job above all).
2)He hated Yusho for being against the ideal of uniting the worlds with Fusion and initiating Fusion!You Show School in response.

KingJinzo
19th April 2016, 01:42 AM
What lessens their chances of appearing is not Edo's rank but how there 2 5d's characters,2 gx and 1 zexal returning characters so far.Which means no more returning gx characters assuming they go the 2 returning characters from each series route(and no i don't count the clown from 5ds whose name i don't remember since he was more of a cameo like the crimson dragon).Of course i hope i am wrong

There were 9 characters other than Jack and Crow who had cameo appearances. And Yeager was not the only one to get a speaking role.

It is ironic that ARC-V brought back two GX characters who aren't famous for using Fusion Monsters a lot. Though, their Fusion Monsters were iconic.

False_Revelation
19th April 2016, 10:51 PM
Well. You wouldnt send your generals to the front lines would you.

Baconator
20th April 2016, 02:31 AM
Well. You wouldn't send your generals to the front lines would you.

Academia was a dropout from the high school of dimensional domination.

The Sonic Duck
22nd April 2016, 01:52 AM
I'm gonna place my guess on the whole feeling betrayed by former mentor route. It just feel like the most likely scenario at this point and time.

KingKaash
28th June 2016, 01:21 AM
also entirely possible that Yusho simply kicked his ass once and he is butthurt over that

And the winner is Dread Kaiser.

2)He hated Yusho for being against the ideal of uniting the worlds with Fusion and initiating Fusion!You Show School in response.

With Lolster coming in as a close second. In fact Lolster is partially right too