PDA

View Full Version : (910?) Invasion Of Venom

Pages : 1 [2]

Indytotof
31st May 2016, 07:48 PM
One or the other. Which would you choose to change?

I prefer keep the "no summon restriction after Fusion Summon". Red-Eyes struggle too much in board esthablishing.

ScionStorm
1st June 2016, 07:01 AM
I would really like a Meteor Dragon retrain that could be treated as a normal monster while in the deck, so we wouldn't need to run the original if we wanted to also run the hypothetical Meteor B. Dragon retrain.

Run the original normal monster and you can Fusion Tag it into being an Archfiend monster for Archfiend Black Skull Dragon since it's also a Level 6.

SynjoDeonecros
2nd June 2016, 02:36 AM
What if the mystery support IS for the old Venom archetype? Then again, with only 3 monsters that are Dark-Type, two of which are Boss Monsters, it wouldn't fit in well with Starve Venom Fusion Dragon, would it?

ScionStorm
2nd June 2016, 02:41 AM
I empire-state-building-highly doubt they are going to throw in season 3 GX archetype nostalgia support in a set just because the cover card has "Venom" in it's name.

Yuuri
2nd June 2016, 10:17 PM
I empire-state-building-highly doubt they are going to throw in season 3 GX archetype nostalgia support in a set just because the cover card has "Venom" in it's name.

Yeah, it's far too late to make support for an archetype that barely got any support at it's time, excluding generic support. However, if it were a sub-archetype, then maybe it would be possible. But even then, it would be an anachronic decision to give the archetype any more support at this time.

What I personally would like to see is more Archfiends or Dark World monsters. Heck, even some generic Fiend-type support for the high level monsters, like The Suppression Pluto, would suffice.

ScionStorm
2nd June 2016, 10:52 PM
What I personally would like to see is more Archfiends or Dark World monsters. Heck, even some generic Fiend-type support for the high level monsters, like The Suppression Pluto, would suffice.

Nah, man. It's all about the Penguin support. They need to become a force to be reckoned with. ;D

Yuuri
2nd June 2016, 10:59 PM
Nah, man. It's all about the Penguin support. They need to become a force to be reckoned with. ;D

It would take one hell of a miracle to make Penguins usable. Archfiends, on the other hand, are close to being a decent deck. All they need are a better way to get Heiress into the graveyard and maybe a better boss monster.

King
3rd June 2016, 02:16 AM
It would take one hell of a miracle to make Penguins usable. Archfiends, on the other hand, are close to being a decent deck. All they need are a better way to get Heiress into the graveyard and maybe a better boss monster.

The only solution for Archfiends is a total Revamp.

Indytotof
3rd June 2016, 01:02 PM

Or being completely supported by some Red-Eyes cards.

Noir
3rd June 2016, 10:04 PM
Or being completely supported by some Red-Eyes cards.

Yeah, no. Not even Red-Eyes can save Daemon. It's better if they have yet, another total revamp.

Mofiz
3rd June 2016, 10:10 PM
Yeah, no. Not even Red-Eyes can save Daemon. It's better if they have yet, another total revamp.

>Implying Red-Eyes is a good deck in the first place

Noir
3rd June 2016, 10:14 PM

Not my intention, but you know what I mean.

Yuuri
3rd June 2016, 10:21 PM

I believe that the deck is headed in the right direction, it just needs more support. It would be an interesting concept for the deck to revolve around destroying other "Archfiend" monsters to trigger their effects. Plus, it would save the deck from having to be revamped all over again.

Also, Red-Eyes needs another revamp more than Archfiends. It seems like Konami doesn't know which direction to go when it comes to Red-Eyes. Hopefully, whatever support it's getting in INOV is in the right direction. I am expecting at least 2 cards for the archetype, and had better be good.

SynjoDeonecros
3rd June 2016, 10:27 PM
Do they really need another revamp? They've got decent support with Archfiend Heiress and Archfiend Cavalry, right?

Yuuri
3rd June 2016, 10:32 PM
Do they really need another revamp? They've got decent support with Archfiend Heiress and Archfiend Cavalry, right?

No, they don't. But more support would be nice, seeing as how there's only so many of them that revolve around being destroyed by card effects.

ScionStorm
4th June 2016, 05:05 AM
Okay, okay so I've been thinking. What if the reason they've been obscuring Silent Paladin's effect even while promoting it's use in Silent Magician and Swordsman decks is because we are getting a new Silent series in INOV. Paladin doesn't come out until June 21 so it would be just 2 weeks before INOV's release and by then they'd have revealed what the legacy stuff will be. So what if it turns out to be something like Silent Magician LV2, Silent Dragon LV3, 6, 9 and Silent Dragon?

Indytotof
4th June 2016, 08:52 AM

It is. It have a lot of potential. It only needs ways to easly swarm the field, since consistency is not really a problem.

Not everything have to be DracoPals/Kozmo/PK Fire good to be considered as a "good deck".

Mofiz
4th June 2016, 10:19 AM
It is. It have a lot of potential. It only needs ways to easly swarm the field, since consistency is not really a problem.

Not everything have to be DracoPals/Kozmo/PK Fire good to be considered as a "good deck".

Lol, yeah no. It has literally one monster that can actually summon something fast, and that's a vanilla. Their main deck tools do barely anything except a bit damage. And they have literally nothing to even summon their Extra Deck tools except a restricting Fusion Card that needs you to run a Vanilla that isn't even part of their archtype. For something to be actually good, it needs consistent and fast ways to summon something that either protects you long enough or has some sort of control.

Indytotof
4th June 2016, 10:32 AM
Lol, yeah no. It has literally one monster that can actually summon something fast, and that's a vanilla. Their main deck tools do barely anything except a bit damage. And they have literally nothing to even summon their Extra Deck tools except a restricting Fusion Card that needs you to run a Vanilla that isn't even part of their archtype. For something to be actually good, it needs consistent and fast ways to summon something that either protects you long enough or has some sort of control.

Which they do have. Darkness Metal Dragon (who can also be searched) can be bring out strait from the deck thanks to Dark Dragon Paladin, who can be searched (Pre-Prep/Manju/Senju). Protections ? Gospel of Revival. Combine it with Red-Eyes Flare to have some sort of control. They have also access to Queen Dragun Djinn.

The thing is, Red-Eyes is only unable to swarm the field quickly. Red-Eyes can bring out his "THE Boss" (REDMD) quickly which can bring out... 1 monster per turn. Red-Eyes needs a lot of set-up, unlike Blue-Eyes.

A good way to fix that is giving Red-Eyes swarming capacity. Only that. They already have consistency, they only need swarming ability.

ScionStorm
4th June 2016, 11:23 AM
Give them a field spell. Blue-Eyes got Mausoleum of White.

Mofiz
4th June 2016, 11:34 AM
Which they do have. Darkness Metal Dragon (who can also be searched) can be bring out strait from the deck thanks to Dark Dragon Paladin, who can be searched (Pre-Prep/Manju/Senju). Protections ? Gospel of Revival. Combine it with Red-Eyes Flare to have some sort of control. They have also access to Queen Dragun Djinn.

The thing is, Red-Eyes is only unable to swarm the field quickly. Red-Eyes can bring out his "THE Boss" (REDMD) quickly which can bring out... 1 monster per turn. Red-Eyes needs a lot of set-up, unlike Blue-Eyes.

A good way to fix that is giving Red-Eyes swarming capacity. Only that. They already have consistency, they only need swarming ability.

>Darkness Metal: Ohou. A limited card that has one good searcher that has only one limited good searcher as well. And even if you get it out, the most it does as a Game Starter will be splashing a few more Vanillas that do practically nothing at all but damage.
>Dark Dragon Paladin: Way to clogg-up your hand with situational cards to get out a Level 10 that summons something that won't even go for any Extra Deck tool.
>Gospel of Revival: Unsearchable
>Queen Draguun Djinn: Revival of an Effectless Dragon with no Attack for 2 Level 4s. The crappiest of all Red-Eyes Levels.

Having one monster that spams more effectess monsters, that will die next turn anyway doesn't make a deck good. To be actually good, a Deck has to be able to have consistent and fast ways to summon something that will guarantee you not to lose immedietly. Being monsters like Crystal Wing, Spirit Dragon, Abyss, Titan Galaxy, Rafflesia, Dark Law, pretty much any Kozmo, Yazi, Omega. Or searches Backrow like Majes, or handtraps like Veiler.
Everything Red-Eyes does is having monsters on the field that do literally nothing and not even fast. They're easy af to remove, and afterwards you already wasted up your "bossmonster" with no comeback. And even if you have a comeback: Your monsters don't do shit.

Indytotof
4th June 2016, 12:45 PM
>Darkness Metal: Ohou. A limited card that has one good searcher that has only one limited good searcher as well. And even if you get it out, the most it does as a Game Starter will be splashing a few more Vanillas that do practically nothing at all but damage.
>Dark Dragon Paladin: Way to clogg-up your hand with situational cards to get out a Level 10 that summons something that won't even go for any Extra Deck tool.
>Gospel of Revival: Unsearchable
>Queen Draguun Djinn: Revival of an Effectless Dragon with no Attack for 2 Level 4s. The crappiest of all Red-Eyes Levels.

Having one monster that spams more effectess monsters, that will die next turn anyway doesn't make a deck good. To be actually good, a Deck has to be able to have consistent and fast ways to summon something that will guarantee you not to lose immedietly. Being monsters like Crystal Wing, Spirit Dragon, Abyss, Titan Galaxy, Rafflesia, Dark Law, pretty much any Kozmo, Yazi, Omega. Or searches Backrow like Majes, or handtraps like Veiler.
Everything Red-Eyes does is having monsters on the field that do literally nothing and not even fast. They're easy af to remove, and afterwards you already wasted up your "bossmonster" with no comeback. And even if you have a comeback: Your monsters don't do shit.

You know, I'm a Red-Eyes player that have tested many builds. And here, it seems you haven't test the deck. Red-Eyes have an easy access to Raf (especially with the help of the Nekroz or Shaddolls) and Dark Law. Even more Dark Law since you just have to run Mask Change II, Red-Eyes monsters being DARK (with the execptions of Wyvern and Lord of the Red).

Gospel of Revival being not searchable doesn't make it a bad card, or you haven't take a look to OCG Blue-Eyes builds recently.

REDMD that have a limited searcher ? Since when Dark Dragon Paladin and BMD are limited ?

You also seems to forget Queen Dragun Djinn offer some protection (which become nasty with Gospel of Revival) to Dragon-Type Red-Eyes monsters.

Jeez man, test the cards before talking about it. I've already say it and i'll say it again: Knowing Theory is one thing, but having also the benefice of Practice will help you not looking like an idiot. Practice always (for the most part) contradict what Theory make you think.

Hope in the Interstice
4th June 2016, 12:46 PM
Jeez man, test the cards before talking about it. I've already say it and i'll say it again: Knowing Theory is one thing, but have also the benefice of Practice will help you not looking like an idiot. Practice always (for the most part) contradict what Theory make you think.
However slightest you believe you feel, it is never okay to slight someone else. Keep your attitude in check.

Mofiz
4th June 2016, 01:17 PM
You know, I'm a Red-Eyes player that have tested many builds. And here, it seems you haven't test the deck. Red-Eyes have an easy access to Raf (especially with the help of the Nekroz or Shaddolls) and Dark Law. Even more Dark Law since you just have to run Mask Change II, Red-Eyes monsters being DARK (with the execptions of Wyvern and Lord of the Red).

Gospel of Revival being not searchable doesn't make it a bad card, or you haven't take a look to OCG Blue-Eyes builds recently.

REDMD that have a limited searcher ? Since when Dark Dragon Paladin and BMD are limited ?

You also seems to forget Queen Dragun Djinn offer some protection (which become nasty with Gospel of Revival) to Dragon-Type Red-Eyes monsters.

Jeez man, test the cards before talking about it. I've already say it and i'll say it again: Knowing Theory is one thing, but having also the benefice of Practice will help you not looking like an idiot. Practice always (for the most part) contradict what Theory make you think.

Oh you think I don't know how Decks work? Please, I know every relevant and most irrelevant cards in existence and know how every single Deck works and how good/broken they are and why they are good/broken. Hence why I'm not even surprised that not even fundeks in these lists ever contained anything related to Red-Eyes except for LOTR
>Easy access to Rank 4. All of their Level 4s are bad. Wyvern is slow af, and Tracer doesn't even do anything. The only remotely good Level 4 is Keeper. Saying "you know they have access to Rafflesia" in a Deck that barely spams 2 Level 4s at once, is like saying "Mermail can Summon Quasar" Sure as hell they can, but how well? Not well at all. That's the point.
> "but a higher Level than, the Attribute/Level the monster had when it was on the field " Making all Red-Eyes useless, leaving the few Low Levels. Still not making Swag Change II any more searchable.

>"Gospel of Revival being not searchable doesn't make it a bad card" Never implied anything regarding that, but Gospel of Revival being a good *unsearchable* card doesn't make Red-Eyes any good. It doesn't matter if you have a good card that works inside a Deck. To consistently use it, you'll need search abilities. Blue-Eyes doesn't need Gospel, it helps, but it's already good without it. It has build-in Defense in many sorts of ways, something RE lacks.

>REDMD that have a limited searcher ? Since when Dark Dragon Paladin and BMD are limited ?
I quote "Ohou. A limited card that has one good searcher that has only one limited good searcher as well" Reading abilities are of great benefits, don't ya think? ITSELF is limited, has ONE GOOD searcher, which has ONE good searcher (OFO). The rest is impractical.

>You are basically saying "If I get this unsearchable card into my Graveyard and summon this Rank 4 with inconsistent Rank 4 Spam, it is good" That's arguing about how good of a thing Lotto is.

Your "practice" is more than just subjective. Judging by your comments from past posts you genuinly thought that Saffira and Galaxy Stealth Dragon could do anything related to the Dragon Meta, which was OBVIOUSLY never going to be a thing. Something I didn't even had to think about to know it's not going to happen because Theory and similar experience give you the ability of very good estimation.

Indytotof
4th June 2016, 01:23 PM
However slightest you believe you feel, it is never okay to slight someone else. Keep your attitude in check.

The thing is.... what you've quoted wasn't directed only toward Mofiz but directed toward everyone (me included). And I can give an exemple to illustrate what you've quoted: Pot of Cupidity.

When it was revealed, everyone (me included) thinke this card sucked ass... then the OCG says "wrong" by showing that decks like Blue-Eyes or D/D/D used it... at 3.

That's why Practice > Theory. Because Practice will always remind us how wrong we can be about a card or a deck.

Mofiz takes the problem in the wrong direction. Red-Eyes don't need cards that look-like cards he listed. Not every cards have to be searchable to be considered good. Not every decks must be like Kozmo to be good. Red-Eyes possessed cards that let him search EVERYTHING in the deck. But the deck struggle with field presence. Red-Eyes can easly used cards like Dark Law or Rafflesia (even Omega), but first, Red-Eyes must overcome his field presence issue. Card like Gospel of Revival is a step in the right direction, and the rumored support must followed it. Why not a Field that make "Red-Eyes" monsters unaffected by cards effects ?

Mofiz
4th June 2016, 01:33 PM
The thing is.... what you've quoted wasn't directed only toward Mofiz but directed toward everyone (me included). And I can give an exemple to illustrate what you've quoted: Pot of Cupidity.

When it was revealed, everyone (me included) thinke this card sucked ass... then the OCG says "wrong" by showing that decks like Blue-Eyes or D/D/D used it... at 3.

That's why Practice > Theory. Because Practice will always remind us how wrong we can be about a card or a deck.

Mofiz takes the problem in the wrong direction. Red-Eyes don't need cards that look-like cards he listed. Not every cards have to be searchable to be considered good. Not every decks must be like Kozmo to be good. Red-Eyes possessed cards that let him search EVERYTHING in the deck. But the deck struggle with field presence. Red-Eyes can easly used cards like Dark Law or Rafflesia (even Omega), but first, Red-Eyes must overcome his field presence issue. Card like Gospel of Revival is a step in the right direction, and the rumored support must followed it. Why not a Field that make "Red-Eyes" monsters unaffected by cards effects ?

MOST of you thought the card sucks. I already knew it was a broken pile of shit BECAUSE of Theory.
And for those of you who don't get why it's a broken mess: Banishing 10 cards of your Deck doesn't mean shit, if you have 3 copies of your Key cards. The possibility of having all 3 of them removed at once is somewhere at 0 (use the probability threads). Other cards getting banished doesn't mean much because they are mostly little tools that are nice to have
Example BE: 3 Alternatives, obviously a key card of the Deck. If you haven't activated a Melody already before or already have it in hand, there is a veeeery slim possibility to actually banish every copy of it. Where as, banishing a copy of Effect Veiler is endurable.
Other Decks that run a bigger variety of cards like SR Phantom Abyss prefer to not run it because you have several single copies of cards you don't want to banish (1 copy of Taketomborg). So Theory already tells you if something is good or bad. You only have to be able to actually use theory.
Same goes for Beatrice back then, when people (except for me) said that it's not worth running. Guess which is run at 2-3 now...

As for Red-Eyes: Blanket immunity won't help the Deck at all. Metalphosis is bullshitting all over the place and noone cares for the Field Spell because it doesn't provide anything. What Red-Eyes would need would be 3 copies of a monster that can actually splash itself quickly to the field, good Extra Deck tools (or good tools at all), good tools being something to disturb the opponents field, and consistent advantage power.
Most importantly: it has to be searchable, because that IS a criteria to make a deck good. Having good cards in your Deck doesn't make your Deck good. Having SEARCHABLE good cards make your Deck good. Alternative wouldn't make nearly as much of an Impact if it wouldn't be for the 3 Melodys and White Stone of Recycle.

EDIT: And before one wants to bring out Super Quantums: At that time, the first load of Support cards they got was immensly powerful and searched like hell. It was known that they would get more, obviously awaiting them to be just as powerful, which wasn't the case (which wasn't even more than 2 cards) hence why the deck was stuck half assed. (Not to mention that their biggest threat could be countered by their own new toy if they did become meta). Not surprisingly though, the cards that WERE good became meta (Super Quantum Monarchs were a thing in both metas) simply because of how advantaging and fast they were.

FURTHER EDIT: No idea how that guy was called but someone I argued about Majes, he said they will barely impact the TCG meta. When they came out, they crapped all over the place. I never in my life touched any of those meta Decks, yet I know how retardedly designed they are, simply because of theory. The only thing that surprised me was Metalphosis because I didn't even cared for them, another Ignknight archtype.

Dread Kaiser
4th June 2016, 02:24 PM
Just going to say, what qualifies as "Good" to people is subjective. in my case "Good" lies between "Competitive" and "Crap" and Red-eyes falls nicely in it. in others case "Good" = "tier 0" and everything else is shit

both of you need to calm yer tits before we have a repeat of NeoARK locking the thread for you all and I quote "Being infants"

Mofiz
4th June 2016, 02:28 PM
Just going to say, what qualifies as "Good" to people is subjective. in my case "Good" lies between "Competitive" and "Crap" and Red-eyes falls nicely in it. in others case "Good" = "tier 0" and everything else is shit

both of you need to calm yer tits before we have a repeat of NeoARK locking the thread for you all and I quote "Being infants"

Just stating what's wrong. Didn't insult anyone, attacked anything, only using the time which I can't do anything else atm

King
4th June 2016, 10:44 PM
First things first. Red-Eyes is not a good archetype, but it not THAT Bad i guess . The deck have plenty of flaws, in a Meta Perspective even with Dragon Rulers, their issues won't be solved, this can apply to a 4fun perspective too, there is a high number of 4fun decks that can outplay Red-Eyes, without any struggle. Gadgets, Cyber Angels, Igknights and Much more... The real problem is because most of the stuff is slow, half-baked or even both.

Placing in the deck fucking slow Gemini monsters is awful, none of then can be able to speed-up my plays, also they cost a lot effort to make it functional, and one of them is Fiend who doesn't even mix with the type Breakdown (i know its for the fusion, but i will talk bot Fusions Later), how a dragon deck can be consistent ? If there is Fiend Monster that doesn't do shit to make it faster.

And speaking about fast plays. anybody can see, how hard they are restricted. Just take a look at the Fusion Spell, it makes you Unable to OTK. The quickiest things that exists in Red-Eyes, is Black Stone and Black Metal Dragon.

ScionStorm
4th June 2016, 11:14 PM
I feel like Red-Eyes Fusion should never have entertained the idea of fusion from the deck. It's nice, but it skews focus. And because of it, the card restricts any other summons. If it doubled as aid in speeding up Geminis somehow or searching material would have been more supportive. But that wouldn't fix the whole deck either.

LolsterXD97
4th June 2016, 11:19 PM
I feel like Red-Eyes Fusion should never have entertained the idea of fusion from the deck. It's nice, but it skews focus. And because of it, the card restricts any other summons. If it doubled as aid in speeding up Geminis somehow or searching material would have been more supportive. But that wouldn't fix the whole deck either.

I guess Konami was afraid from what you could do in a turn with a Shaddoll Fusion-esque card without heavy restrictions, look at all the wombo combos you can do with Brilliant Fusion (for either Brilliant Diamond OTKs or Seraphinite shenanigans).

SynjoDeonecros
4th June 2016, 11:32 PM
Wait, what card are we talking about? I kinda lost the plot, here... I thought the last Extra Deck support for Red-Eyes was an Xyz...

ScionStorm
4th June 2016, 11:38 PM
Wait, what card are we talking about? I kinda lost the plot, here... I thought the last Extra Deck support for Red-Eyes was an Xyz...

what are you talking about?

Hope in the Interstice
4th June 2016, 11:56 PM
Just stating what's wrong. Didn't insult anyone, attacked anything, only using the time which I can't do anything else atm
I brought this up with you. Dread's brought it up with you. I think there is something wrong.

LolsterXD97
4th June 2016, 11:59 PM

Red-Eyes Fusion (at least me). The thing is, it adds another way to fetch Red-Eyes to the Graveyard, but it makes you to run an otherwise useless Normal Monster (Beast of Talwar or Summoned Skull) and has a hell of a restriction.

Pendulum
5th June 2016, 12:32 AM
I brought this up with you. Dread's brought it up with you. I think there is something wrong.

There's also no need for that, Hope. The hotter part of the discussion had ended already. Let's just continue as if nothing had happened, please.

ScionStorm
5th June 2016, 12:44 AM
both of you need to calm yer tits

Alternatively
http://i.imgur.com/Y0P0BX1.png

I knew I'd get the chance to share that some day.

I'm glad everyone's calmed down though. Red-Eyes should not become a trigger word. For sanity's sake.

King
5th June 2016, 12:52 AM
Alternatively

I'm glad everyone's calmed down though. Red-Eyes should not become a trigger word. For sanity's sake.

I'm always triggered no matter what.

Mofiz
5th June 2016, 12:53 AM
Alternatively

What's that talk about "calming down". This was nothing near a serious argumentation, it was pretty chill (atleast at my side)

Mofiz
5th June 2016, 12:57 AM
I guess Konami was afraid from what you could do in a turn with a Shaddoll Fusion-esque card without heavy restrictions, look at all the wombo combos you can do with Brilliant Fusion (for either Brilliant Diamond OTKs or Seraphinite shenanigans).

There was no need in doing any of that
Red-Eyes Fusion has literally 3 targets. All of them Vanillas.
Brilliant Fusion is a broken card that can send anything from Tricklown and Shirayuki along Galaxy Serpent/Lazuli to the Grave.
Those are dimensions apart

To Hope because I don't know how to add stuff in comments: Nope, nothing wrong. Because a comment has more words than usual, it's not directly a shitstorm

Dread Kaiser
5th June 2016, 01:07 AM
There was no need in doing any of that
Red-Eyes Fusion has literally 3 targets. All of them Vanillas.
Brilliant Fusion is a broken card that can send anything from Tricklown and Shirayuki along Galaxy Serpent/Lazuli to the Grave.
Those are dimensions apart

To Hope because I don't know how to add stuff in comments: Nope, nothing wrong. Because a comment has more words than usual, it's not directly a shitstorm

Archfiend Black Skull is a Vanilla?
weird all this time I thought it was a 3200 Armades with a large burn....

Edit: Pictured: Derpness

ScionStorm
5th June 2016, 01:10 AM
Archfiend Black Skull is a Vanilla?
weird all this time I thought it was a 3200 Armades with a large burn....

Edit: Pictured: Derpness

Red-Eyes B. Dragon, Summoned Skull, Archfiend of Talwar... And hopefully Meteor Dragon will be more relevant (to me anyway)

Erickdsl
5th June 2016, 01:12 AM
Red-Eyes B. Dragon, Summoned Skull, Archfiend of Talwar...

I think he meant Red-eyes B. Draogn, Summoned Skull and Meteor Dragon, but Talwar is also an option.

Mofiz
5th June 2016, 01:14 AM
I think he meant Red-eyes B. Draogn, Summoned Skull and Meteor Dragon, but Talwar is also an option.

Actually I meant Talwar. Completely forgot Meteor Fat Dragon was a thing. The Fusion Spell was already so restricted, I forgot you could use it even worse

Dread Kaiser
5th June 2016, 01:22 AM
Actually I meant Talwar. Completely forgot Meteor Fat Dragon was a thing. The Fusion Spell was already so restricted, I forgot you could use it even worse

am I the only one that likes Meteor Black Dragon.....

ScionStorm
5th June 2016, 01:25 AM

Nope. I like him. I love the design of the creature. I wish there were more instances of him in the anime.

Mofiz seems disdained by his bulk though...

Mofiz
5th June 2016, 01:29 AM

If it gets a design upgrade like this motherfucker http://orig09.deviantart.net/ac70/f/2015/128/d/b/black_skull_archfiend_dragon_by_alanmac95-d8sm66c.jpg
I'm all in. Until then, its a fat dragon with worryingly looking vein-like things out of his... everything

I sure as hell have to learn how to resize...

ScionStorm
5th June 2016, 01:33 AM
Doesn't look fat to me. You need to check your eyes, Mofiz.
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/3/37/MeteorBDragon-JP-Anime-Toei-NC.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/640?cb=20131028232611
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/6/6f/MeteorBDragon-JP-Anime-GX-NC.png/revision/latest?cb=20150202020639
With the burning hide of a meteorite, this creature vaporizes all that it touches.

Dread Kaiser
5th June 2016, 01:34 AM
If it gets a design upgrade like this motherfucker
I'm all in. Until then, its a fat dragon with worryingly looking vein-like things out of his... everything

I sure as hell have to learn how to resize...

the old artwork doesn't do justice

you have access to an old Gamecube game, Yugioh: Falsebound Kingdom (IE the only GC YGO Title)
summon him there for a nice 3D render of it, he looks awesome

Mofiz
5th June 2016, 01:36 AM
Doesn't look fat to me. You need to check your eyes, Mofiz.
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/3/37/MeteorBDragon-JP-Anime-Toei-NC.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/640?cb=20131028232611
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/6/6f/MeteorBDragon-JP-Anime-GX-NC.png/revision/latest?cb=20150202020639
With the burning hide of a meteorite, this creature vaporizes all that it touches.

In my defense, I skipped most of GX for obvious reasons

SynjoDeonecros
6th June 2016, 06:01 PM
So, it looks like the mystery support is for Igknights. Hmm. Not like they don't need it, but the support we see in this set for them is... underwhelming...

Sanokal
6th June 2016, 08:53 PM
So, it looks like the mystery support is for Igknights. Hmm. Not like they don't need it, but the support we see in this set for them is... underwhelming...

Didn't they say that we were getting Igknight support?

ScionStorm
7th June 2016, 04:00 AM
Didn't they say that we were getting Igknight support?

http://i.imgur.com/YxJQ2cC.jpg

According to this, we're getting support for

• Yang Zing
• Qliphort
• Red-Eyes
• Aromage
• ???
• PSY-Frame
• Metalphosis

Last one was obvious but rejoice all the same.

Nope. So far, Aromage and PSY-Frame have been revealed. Nothing on the others yet.

I think next set we may get Graydle, Majespecter and Superquantum. Possibly something for BLS. Kind of still waiting for his Signature Move card to appear.

Sanokal
7th June 2016, 08:45 AM
Ah, thanks for the reminder Scion.

SynjoDeonecros
7th June 2016, 04:17 PM
Wasn't Psy-Frame also revealed with Multithreader?

Indytotof
8th June 2016, 10:34 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cka_180UgAIq09G.jpg

It seems Graydles recieved some support as well

Source: Yugioh OCG Twitter

melcarba
8th June 2016, 11:39 AM
It seems to me that this might be the last Booster Pack for Series 9, instead of going for 12 packs. Are they cutting Arc-V short? I'm getting a feeling that Arc-V might have only 3 months left.

ScionStorm
8th June 2016, 11:42 AM
It seems to me that this might be the last Booster Pack for Series 9, instead of going for 12 packs. Are they cutting Arc-V short? I'm getting a feeling that Arc-V might have only 3 months left.

What gives you that theory?

SynjoDeonecros
8th June 2016, 03:22 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cka_180UgAIq09G.jpg

It seems Graydles recieved some support as well

Source: Yugioh OCG Twitter

I hope we get more, this support is pretty awesome... Maybe a level 5 Synchro to go with the new monster...

Indytotof
8th June 2016, 03:32 PM
I hope we get more, this support is pretty awesome... Maybe a level 5 Synchro to go with the new monster...

Just no. No more Graydles support. Or remove the Snatch Steal-like effects of all the main deck Graydles from DOCS.

SynjoDeonecros
8th June 2016, 03:58 PM
Then they wouldn't be Graydles. Besides, when has a Graydle deck ever topped a tournament?

Indytotof
8th June 2016, 04:18 PM
Then they wouldn't be Graydles. Besides, when has a Graydle deck ever topped a tournament?

Kaiju Graydles did. And this should never happen again.

I don't care, but Snatch Steal-like monsters should never see their consistency be increased. NEVER.

SynjoDeonecros
8th June 2016, 04:21 PM
When did this happen? Was it a local tournament or a Regional?

Indytotof
8th June 2016, 04:27 PM

December 2015. Birmingham England Regionals.

SynjoDeonecros
8th June 2016, 04:31 PM
That was a long time ago, man, roughly half a year ago, and we got a couple of sets AND a new ban list since then. With Kozmo still topping, I doubt we'll be seeing Kaiju Graydle, or any Graydle variant, topping any time soon...

Mofiz
8th June 2016, 04:37 PM

There were 2 Decks in total that used Graydles as a main in the entirety of advanced Decklists (we have). The same number of Exodia Decks I saw in the OCG. He is just overexaggerating.

SynjoDeonecros
8th June 2016, 07:08 PM
Hmm, well, anyway, this card is making me want to split up my Kaiju Graydle deck into its separate components and build decks around those.

Baroque
10th June 2016, 01:52 AM
Graydle Slime Jr. is pretty incredible, I gotta say; he not only introduces new Synchro options (easy 5's, as well as an easier Dragon), but he also introduces the ability for Graydle Dragon to destroy 3 cards at once instead of the usual 2 (as well as, if you're feeling incredibly silly, Rank 5 access). The only drawback/caveat is that you need to ensure you have a Level 3 (or 5) Aqua-type monster in your hand, which while not difficult still does require a bit of forethought (or a lucky draw into Salvage).

As an aside, I do like that they gave the guy an additional effect to make it so that he doesn't brick if you don't have the setup ready.

Sanokal
10th June 2016, 03:21 AM
Oh gods, I completely forgot about the effect of Graydle Dragon.

Indytotof
10th June 2016, 09:11 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CklBnhrUUAAsSjg.jpg

RED-EYES FRIGGIN' SUPPORT !

Hope in the Interstice
10th June 2016, 09:28 AM
RED-EYES FRIGGIN' SUPPORT !
We know. It got an announcement thread. You didn't need to post this.

Indytotof
10th June 2016, 09:32 AM
We know. It got an announcement thread. You didn't need to post this.

I've post it before the thread was post dude.

SynjoDeonecros
10th June 2016, 09:50 PM
Graydle Slime Jr. is pretty incredible, I gotta say; he not only introduces new Synchro options (easy 5's, as well as an easier Dragon), but he also introduces the ability for Graydle Dragon to destroy 3 cards at once instead of the usual 2 (as well as, if you're feeling incredibly silly, Rank 5 access). The only drawback/caveat is that you need to ensure you have a Level 3 (or 5) Aqua-type monster in your hand, which while not difficult still does require a bit of forethought (or a lucky draw into Salvage).

As an aside, I do like that they gave the guy an additional effect to make it so that he doesn't brick if you don't have the setup ready.

Not necessarily; it says "then, you can", which means that it's optional, and you don't have to do it to resolve the rest of the effect. so you can technically go into Gishilnodon first-hand without any other Graydles in your hand, or you can Special Summon a level 4 Water monster with its effect for a Trishula (ugh) or a level 1 monster for Dewloren/Gungnir plays. I mean, people are already talking about Silent Angler for Trishula plays, why not Treeborn Frog for Dewloren plays? Hell, Dewloren in this deck would be awesome: steal monsters with your Graydles, then bounce the Graydles back to your hand with Dewloren to devastate the opponent's field AND get rid of the cards you stole.

melcarba
12th June 2016, 12:22 PM
In retrospect, I'm more convinced that Series 9 will have 12 main Booster Packs. It looks like the CORE-archetypes were the one supported in this set. What I'm wondering is whether the DOCS-archetypes will also receive a support in this set or not. If that's the case, then there might be a Majespecter and BLS-support in this set. Also, this set is Extra Deck-heavy/-centric (with earliest Extra Deck card being at 38 instead of 43-45) unlike the first 9 packs. We still don't know what legacy support this pack might have (strong bet will be "Chaos" monsters), and presumably 2 archetypes (Pendulum-archetype and 1 side-archetype like Triamids) that will be in this set.

Indytotof
12th June 2016, 01:01 PM
In retrospect, I'm more convinced that Series 9 will have 12 main Booster Packs. It looks like the CORE-archetypes were the one supported in this set. What I'm wondering is whether the DOCS-archetypes will also receive a support in this set or not. If that's the case, then there might be a Majespecter and BLS-support in this set. Also, this set is Extra Deck-heavy/-centric (with earliest Extra Deck card being at 38 instead of 43-45) unlike the first 9 packs. We still don't know what legacy support this pack might have (strong bet will be "Chaos" monsters), and presumably 2 archetypes (Pendulum-archetype and 1 side-archetype like Triamids) that will be in this set.

You realize Graydle Slime Jr is in this set right ?

melcarba
12th June 2016, 11:44 PM
You realize Graydle Slime Jr is in this set right ?

Sorry. I worded that badly. I mean, I'm wondering whether all the DOCS-archetypes will receive a support in this set or whether it's just the Graydles.

ScionStorm
12th June 2016, 11:58 PM
If Graydle gets a new Synchro in this set I hope Aroma gets a second one here as well. Shiranui already got 2.

Still disappointed we are not getting an Aromage Cannabis. ;P

Maybe we get 2 LIGHT Armoa synchros for Aromaseraphy in this set and next set we get a DARK Aroma tuner and the other 2 Aromages become DARK synchcros. Or not. For some reason we still don't have a WIND Aromage... or a DARK Aromage as opposite to Jasmine... if we ever would.

Destiny91
13th June 2016, 03:05 PM
Man, I hope we get V-Jump leaks tomorrow.
Not only we will get more INOV stuff, but also the first info about "Booster SP: Destiny Soldiers".

Indytotof
13th June 2016, 03:14 PM
Man, I hope we get V-Jump leaks tomorrow.
Not only we will get more INOV stuff, but also the first info about "Booster SP: Destiny Soldiers".

I doubt it will come tomorrow. More probably Wednesday/Thursday.

Eerie Code
13th June 2016, 04:35 PM
I doubt it will come tomorrow. More probably Wednesday/Thursday.I don't know: last month they came out on Tuesday, IIRC. It won't be long, anyway: I'm starting to be curious about the Pendulum archetype for INOV they are keeping under wraps. Also, it's a little off-topic, but I also wonder what's going to be in the Booster SP aside from the D. I'm hoping for the Abyss Actors, personally, they are one of my favourites ARC-V archetypes.

Indytotof
13th June 2016, 04:53 PM
I'm personnaly looking forward for the Red-Eyes support, if there is still Red-Eyes support to come.

ScionStorm
13th June 2016, 06:34 PM
I don't know: last month they came out on Tuesday, IIRC. It won't be long, anyway: I'm starting to be curious about the Pendulum archetype for INOV they are keeping under wraps. Also, it's a little off-topic, but I also wonder what's going to be in the Booster SP aside from the D. I'm hoping for the Abyss Actors, personally, they are one of my favourites ARC-V archetypes.

I think Abyss Actors have a chance at coming out in main sets(since recurring character) or a Pendulum SP. So I'm hoping the DARK SP features Sergey's Earthbound deck. They already provided us with the Field Spell focused Triamids. I feel like it could be foreshadowing towards the Field Spell focused Earthbounds as well.

Indytotof
13th June 2016, 06:45 PM
I think Abyss Actors have a chance at coming out in main sets(since recurring character) or a Pendulum SP. So I'm hoping the DARK SP features Sergey's Earthbound deck. They already provided us with the Field Spell focused Triamids. I feel like it could be foreshadowing towards the Field Spell focused Earthbounds as well.

And then Ancient Fairy Dragon become staple in every deck.

King
13th June 2016, 06:48 PM
Not amused with the cards revealed yet. Ciphers, Graydle Slime Jr and the Yu Stuff, are the only things that deserved my attention

Ciphermask
13th June 2016, 07:12 PM

I doubt it would become staple. There are plenty of ways to get rid of field spells and unless it becomes meta, it won't be worth the space.

GeneralSteps
14th June 2016, 06:56 PM
Off topic but does anyone know when vjump drops?

Mofiz
14th June 2016, 07:15 PM

Sure, run a Field Spell Removal just because of some noname Deck, instead of various other and better removal cards

King
14th June 2016, 07:29 PM
Off topic but does anyone know when vjump drops?

Beetween tomorrow and next thursdat, most of the times happens in the half of the month.

Mofiz
15th June 2016, 03:50 PM
"And you've overlooked one thing: Return of the Red-Eyes float. When pop up, it revive ANY Red-Eyes from the Grave. If that's not floating, I don't know what it is. Also, Red-Eyes Spirit is TT/MST bait. Target it and have a free REDMD out of the bat."

No, it's not.
1) You rely on your opponent to kill it
2) The talk was about reviving stuff that floats, like Tellars, Yang Zing or Kozmo. Red-Eyes summons a completely useless dragon that will get taken out immedietly without doing anything at all.

"Black Metal is slow. Insight does his search effect better. Dark Dragon Paladin not only search Darkness METAL (and not Darkness) but it summon it on the field for litteraly 0 costs (execpt the Tribute for Paladin, which isn't something difficult to achieve in Red-Eyes). Insight + Paladin are better searchers than Black Metal. And, Black Metal don't start a loop. The Kinka Byo/Junk Synchron combo cannot be done over and over in the same turn."

LOL, it's only slow if you don't know what to do with it. Summoning and using it as a mat is easy as hell. Not even considering how easy it is to dump it with various cards and revive it with something like Junk into a Hastur, Herald or Phonon Pulse if you want a fast target. Dark Dragon is a dead draw, Dragon Ritual is a daed draw, they only work if you have both in hand, if you run several prepreps, you will run several of the targets as well which is way more inconsistent than a Level 1 that works with its own and generic revival cards, one of them accessing you Synchros. Something I don't have to proof considering how BA and BE fuck on their Rituals (If you try to argue with those Blue-Eyes Ritual Decks, I will talk about how good Exodia is because that also saw meta a handful of times)
I just splashed a little bit of Dragon Shrine and Back Metal into a Synchro Deck of mine and I immedietly got Darkness Metal reviving my high Level Synchro Dragons WITHOUT having to fear that I get a card that can ONLY works during the next turn, which mostly means a death sentence or a Nomi. -> Consistency. I don't care what anyone calls "consistent enough" but it's fact that it is more consistent than the other.
"Almost" a loop. It's as much as a possibly loop as Galaxy Soldier.

"Clearly you haven't played Red-Eyes in a while. After some testing, I've always have my two Red-Eyes Flare Metal on the field, IN ONE TURN. Thanks to Return of the Dragon Lords, Red-Eyes Insight and the Red-Eyes revival Traps. You have no idea how much plays Red-Eyes Insight opens. It only needs more good searchable targets. Also, Summoned Skull can be used for Rank 6 plays. Number 24 anyone ? "

Are you seriously arguing with an unsearchable card and two Traps for "I summoned these cards in one turn". That means nothing if it isn't done immedietly to keep yourself save. With two revival traps set and more of a set up, I can summon 2-3 Quasars and possibly even another Synchro. Still doesn't make it any good.

"You should have known that if you have tested the deck long enough and not stick to theory." Reminds me at Acetrackers "You are using vacuum logic. It doesn't work like that" when he argued about specific cards being bad because they can be countered by unsearchable stuff. I already proved you last time that theory does do a lot of shit. Just because YOU are not able to use probability for Cupidity, doesn't it mean, noone can. J/z, For you needing to wait several turns to do some bit of Xyz spam may be considered "fast" but thinking that a lot of situational cards are genuinly better than something consistent and on-its-own working is just wrong. I don't even get why you try to argue against that. Dark Dragon is not an Alternative white Dragon that has half of a Deck of searchers and only needs another Blue-Eyes in hand that has even more key cards to work.

"You must have some incredible eyes sight to see the artwork better than anyone. The thing that this card is shown alongside CORE-archetype support (Aromaseraphy Angelica and Igknight Unite) CLEARLY indicate that this card MAYBE is related to a CORE archetype (for exemple Red-Eyes, but it can be possible it is a complete other thing. But no clear image of the card, no definite answer)."

I know how to press Ctrl and +, Red-Eyes supporting cards have a black dragon on its artwork. You don't have to be a genius to figure that out.
You also don't have to be a genius to figure out that the background of that card is a mirrored PSYFrame Overload.

If there is anything to add to this, I will do it another time. My connection is good again so I have no need to waste more time here

Indytotof
15th June 2016, 05:11 PM
1) Did Kozmo does the exact same thing ? Yes they have Kozmojo, but that's all. Same deal with Return of RE. Return of Red-Eyes have a floating effect, that's all.

2) Did Red-Eyes needs that ? Did Red-Eyes needs to become a Kozmo clone ?No. They have access to Return of the Dragon Lords (who cares it's not searchable ? Its a staple at 3 in Red-Eyes. Blue-Eyes never cares about it being not searchable. They have access to Red-Eyes Spirit, who summon a Red-Eyes next turn and don't care about MST and TT, like Return of the Red-Eyes. They have their own playstyle you don't like, but they are not going to be another Kozmo or Blue-Eyes look-a-like.

Black Metal is indeed slow. You speak about Dragon Shrine to dump it but... the card isn't searchable either. Dark Dragon Paladin is way more consistent than YOU think. Searchable by Manju and Pre-Preparation of Rites. And it summon Darkness Metal without having to banishing stuff. Red-Eyes don't like their stuff to get banish, unless you play PSY-Framelord Omega/Burial From a Different Dimension or both. But the question will be how you will run a Synchro in Red-Eyes unless you run Junk Synchron (who cannot open Level 8 Synchro plays unless you run level 4 Red-Eyes/Keeper of the Shrine/Manju/Dark Dragon Paladin alongside the Level 1 OR run Effect Veiler you cannot search without One for One, who is a limited card.

To make Black Metal Dragon search effect to activate, you must rely on your opponent to destroy it or run Dragon Shrine who is unsearchable. So that phrase:

Are you seriously arguing with an unsearchable card

can be return to you in the face. Black Metal isn't searchable either unless you run the terrible Where Arf Thou or the limited One for One. Dark Dragon Paladin can searched (you can even splash a Nekroz engine to speed the deck even more), Red-Eyes Insight too. To resume, for you a unsearchable card is better than two searchable cards that does the exact same job... good logic here.

You have clearly never touch a Red-Eyes deck since a while. Being one of my favorite, I've tested out many builds of the deck possible just to realized, now Insight is revealed, that a Ritual build using only Dark Dragon Paladin is the most consistent build of the deck.

Red-Eyes is one of this deck that needs set ups to do crazy stuff. "Red-Eyes bring Potential" and its exactly how the support is aimed to, to bring potential. To emphase that play, Red-Eyes only needs searchable protection to assure his path to victory. It's not and will never be like Blue-Eyes who can open directly crazy powerfull plays, because "Blue-Eyes brings Power". It don't need to. Nothing have to be Blue-Eyes or Kozmo-like to be considered good.

You're too close-minded about this archetype. You don't see immediate plays so it sucks ? Sorry but no. Think outside the meta box. There is not only Tier 1 in Yu-Gi-Oh!

Red-Eyes is a decent archetype. They have a playstyle of their own and it can be improved to have more efficiency.

Just because YOU are not able to use probability for Cupidity

You must have not read the same "Pot of Cupidity" thread than me. There was not only me that underestimate the card back then. Only YOU saw the potential of the card in the meta. A vast majority have been fooled by the cost of the card, and then the practice kicked us in the balls hard, reminding us that practice can possibly tell a complete different thing than theory.

YOU have been the only one clever enough to figure out we'll all (and not only me) going to be so wrong about Cupidity.

I know how to press Ctrl and +, Red-Eyes supporting cards have a black dragon on its artwork. You don't have to be a genius to figure that out.
You also don't have to be a genius to figure out that the background of that card is a mirrored PSYFrame Overload.

Sorry to bring it but... Red-Eyes Transmigration and Red-Eyes Archfiend of Lightning. No black dragon to be seen in those cards.

I've done it before you and... its really hard to see a thing in a pixellated blurry mess. Even if the artwork looks incredibly like a PSY-Frame stuff (something I've pointed out in another comment). Also the big "MAYBE" in my phrase you don't seem to have read as the "it can be a complete other thing".

You're disappoint me Mofiz, you've been more clever than that.

SynjoDeonecros
15th June 2016, 08:04 PM
Can we please stop with the arguing over whether Red-Eyes is a good archetype and shit? It's getting tiresome and takes the whole discussion about the upcoming set off the rails in a big way. I'm not the only one sick of it, I'm sure, so please, let's just set it aside until we know more from V-Jump, okay?

Indytotof
15th June 2016, 08:08 PM
Can we please stop with the arguing over whether Red-Eyes is a good archetype and shit? It's getting tiresome and takes the whole discussion about the upcoming set off the rails in a big way. I'm not the only one sick of it, I'm sure, so please, let's just set it aside until we know more from V-Jump, okay?

Agree.

This close permanently the Red-Eyes discussion until new support revealed.

Erickdsl
15th June 2016, 08:59 PM

I know right? Where is the discussion about the possibilities of the new archetypes revealed?

Sanokal
15th June 2016, 09:01 PM
In the poster forum, I believe.

Erickdsl
15th June 2016, 09:12 PM
I'm asking about a discussion in this thread. Where it should be.

Sanokal
15th June 2016, 09:14 PM
Probably trying to avoid being sucked into the argument.
But in all seriousness, I'm looking forward to the new archetypes, they both have the potential to be incredibly interesting if Aroma, Graydle, and Digital Bugs are anything to go by.

Erickdsl
15th June 2016, 09:22 PM
I hope we finally get our generic pendulum tuner from Crystons, i also hope they have some sort of protection gimmicky like dinomist, just like metalfoes have that "destroy your own cards" gimmicky like igknights just to keep the trend.

The compound beasts are probably going to be the aroma, greydle, tramid-like deck of the set. But because of their name i would've prefered a fusion deck.

Mofiz
15th June 2016, 10:41 PM
Agree.

This close permanently the Red-Eyes discussion until new support revealed.

Writing this in a PM now. I don't think anyone else managed to miss all points that badly as you did (especially after still thinking that this is a "is red-eyes as a deck good" topic) so no need to make this public

Yuuri
16th June 2016, 01:01 AM
So, two new archetypes to look forward to. One being WATER, the other being FIRE. This reminds of when Konami released the Fury From the Deep and Blaze of Destruction Structure Decks. Oh, the nostalgia...

Anyways, I do hope we get more information on the Chrystons and Compound(?) Beasts. It's about time we received more WATER and FIRE archetypes.

ScionStorm
16th June 2016, 01:19 AM
It's about time we received more WATER and FIRE archetypes.

Igknights, Shiranui, Metalphoes and now this, all within a year.
Graydle, Dinomist and now this, all within a year.

den13
16th June 2016, 01:39 AM
maybe the water archetype is pendulum and its spam synchro monsters but with certain restrictions like you can only special summon water monster only and the fire type spam graveyard effects for beast warrior or somewhere around that...maybe tomorrow we all can find out...

King
16th June 2016, 01:46 AM
I hope Crystrons can be able to work along Atlanteans.

SynjoDeonecros
16th June 2016, 01:56 AM
Do people still play Igknights? I thought they kinda died off shortly after they were released? Same with Dinomists...

Indytotof
16th June 2016, 04:47 AM
So the FIRE archetype support Geminis....

I'm looking forward to this archetype. They got my interest.

Dread Kaiser
16th June 2016, 04:54 AM
Writing this in a PM now. I don't think anyone else managed to miss all points that badly as you did (especially after still thinking that this is a "is red-eyes as a deck good" topic) so no need to make this public

Awww

I think he means FIRE/WATER Focused.
Shiranui were FIRE, but their Zombie typing was more relevant and its FIRE attribute was just there. ditto with Dinomist and Greydle

Sanokal
16th June 2016, 05:21 AM
Less so sorta with Graydle.

Dread Kaiser
16th June 2016, 05:24 AM
Less so sorta with Graydle.
yeah their Type and attribute were just sitting there and did nothing for them

Sanokal
16th June 2016, 06:51 AM

Does the effect of Graydle Dragon not count?

Volteccer
16th June 2016, 01:13 PM
Do people still play Igknights? I thought they kinda died off shortly after they were released? Same with Dinomists...

I'm going to still use Igknights in the deck I use to practice against, at least until Metalfoes come out (and only if they're not going to be expensive).
Mostly I just use them as scales to keep Majespecter Unicorn immortal.

SynjoDeonecros
16th June 2016, 03:12 PM
The ultra rare Igknight is still going for like $5 a piece, so that sucks for me. But anyway...

The new Gemini support is really cool, I like how they're going about it.

Yuuri
17th June 2016, 12:30 AM

...Ah hell, fair game. I would rather have more WATER/FIRE archetypes than DARK/LIGHT.

It's a shame we'll have to wait to see what the Chrystons can do. I was expecting there to be some information on them in V-Jump, but oh well. It's only logical since Konami is having a "play against the deck" event.

LolsterXD97
17th June 2016, 12:37 AM
Now that the Structure Decks will be out, I guess we can go back to our weekly card reveal to get us hyped (either this set or SPDS). These Chimeric Beasts are already interesting by being Gemini, but the card that called my attention the most from the bunch was definitively the Field Spell.

King
17th June 2016, 12:52 AM
I have hopes in those Crystrons, they feel like a Infnity Spam.

LolsterXD97
17th June 2016, 01:00 AM

We don't know nothing of the Main Deck yet. The only thing I would bet is that they will have a Synchro Tuner or a way to treat a Synchro as a Tuner (a la Assault Blackwing).

Indytotof
18th June 2016, 12:29 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqhzL3DW-ME

Here is a video of Shark YGOPRO showcasing Chemical Beasts. And apparently, people already mix Chemical Beasts with Red-Eyes. That's interesting. It probably means Red-Eyes B. Dragon & Summoned Skull aren't used in the deck (now this Red-Eyes Chemical Beasts build need a card that let us Fusion Summon Archfiend Black Skull using the Geminis from the deck and we will have a symphatic little deck (who probably will not matter that much in the meta)).

Apparently, YGOPro Salvation have already all the Chemical Beasts cards out. And I'm looking for this archetype and all the other type of generic Gemini support it can bring.

Mofiz
18th June 2016, 01:28 PM

Main Deck Monsters are mostlikely not Level 5. But the Synchros probably are. Not like Infinity Spam is anything hard. I can first turn it almost every time in my Deck, which is based on Synchros

SynjoDeonecros
18th June 2016, 04:44 PM
I like that we're finally getting decent Gemini support, but disappointed that it's not a were-beast themed archetype. Seriously, werewolves and other were-creatures are the most logical thing to base a Gemini archetype on, and Konami is purposely avoiding it...

Indytotof
19th June 2016, 09:47 AM
Yet no ad for INOV to be seen during today's ep.

Konami it's time to stop showcasing DSOD and TDIL commercials, it's been months since they are out.

Baroque
19th June 2016, 10:11 AM
Besides make them usable with Salvage and Surface, you mean. My deck, for one, was pretty happy about that, and with Jr. en route Salvage is gonna get even MORE useful (being able to recycle Jr. and another Graydle to provide easy re-setup for Jr.'s effect).

As for Crystron, I honestly am not sure WHAT I want to see them do level-wise. On the one hand, Level 5 might be simple to rig with small monsters like the ones on the poster for the deck event seemed to be (Lv1 + Lv4, or Lv2 + Lv3), but on the other hand I'm starting to feel as though Level 5 has more than enough stuff to its name (Catastor, Armades, Chanbara, Hagoita) and I'd rather not see it happen again . . . and Level 6, that'd be refreshing to see for a change (a lot of the movers and shakers in that level have kinda either faded with time or gotten hit with a gavel), but at the same time the easy route to that (3 + 3) could lead to problems (Trishula, namely, nevermind his underappreciated predecessor Mist Wurm) if handled poorly.

Nevermind the potential logistics snafu regarding how the main boss has been shown to be Level 9 and needing a Synchro Tuner + Synchro non-Tuner which pretty much guarantee that they'll probably be aiming for 4's and 5's Synchro-wise, so I'm kinda SOL on that front aren't I?

Still, a part of me wonders how they're going to rig a proper Pendulum Synchro archetype beyond just the level concerns. Like, will there be any inherent balancing mechanics? Will the Tuners be put under lighter or more strict restrictions than prior ones? Or will the Tuners just not be Pendulums altogether? Those are the questions that buzz in my mind (as I pointedly try to ignore the approaching shadows of Chanbara and Hagoita).

ScionStorm
19th June 2016, 06:26 PM
Who wants to bet Brave-Eyes is 037 in this set?

LolsterXD97
19th June 2016, 06:35 PM
Cut-off was probably episode 106 (Starve Venom's debut). So no Brave-Eyes.

ScionStorm
19th June 2016, 06:41 PM
Cut-off was probably episode 106 (Starve Venom's debut). So no Brave-Eyes.

That doesn't always apply for Yuya. Since he's main protagonist.

Pendulum
19th June 2016, 06:47 PM
Who wants to bet Brave-Eyes is 037 in this set?

Brave-Eyes will probably be next set's cover.
Or a promo.

Indytotof
19th June 2016, 07:04 PM
After some testing

Chemical Beasts are awesome, especially Crab and Ox. With the help of Spark Field, so much shenaningans happen !

I'm profondly found of this archetype. They only needs some support to make them faster and they will be even more amazing !

ScionStorm
19th June 2016, 07:06 PM
Although not Yuya's, and the cover card for DOCS, Scarlight first premiered in the anime on July 12 2015 while the set it was released in came out July 18 2015.

But this all doesn't seriously matter. INOV comes out July 9 so we will see soon enough what Konami has been hiding from us.

Indytotof
20th June 2016, 09:43 AM
https://twitter.com/yugioh_ocg_info?lang=fr

It seems ABC keep having support in INOV

Ah the beauty of cross-promotion

Sanokal
20th June 2016, 09:58 AM
https://twitter.com/yugioh_ocg_info?lang=fr

It seems ABC keep having support in INOV

Ah the beauty of cross-promotion

Aliens, not ABC. The thread's up.

Eerie Code
20th June 2016, 12:02 PM
Who wants to bet Brave-Eyes is 037 in this set?It wouldn't be impossible: with 036 being Vishnu and 038 being an anime card, the only options would be:
An anime-original Fusion Monster, in which case Brave-Eyes is the only one that qualifies at the moment;
An anime-original Ritual Monster, and we have none of them at the moment;
A brand new Ritual Monster, which... would not be completely impossible, but somehow strikes me as unlikely, since: It couldn't be legacy support, since Red-Eyes already has 2 Ritual Monster and BLS didn't debut in the same set as it;
Just 1 monster would be very little for a brand new archetype;
I don't think I've seen many generic Rituals recently;
I don't even want to consider the idea of further Nekroz support. :mad:

In conclusion, I think Brave-Eyes would be the most logical choice, even if it's from a recent episode.

Comun
20th June 2016, 03:30 PM
Two new cards on Maxut (http://blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/archives/47832509.html)

The monster has kind of a complicated name. It translates as "anger earthenware", but it pronounces as "dokidoki" so I guess we would need a good pun keep the quaintness of the name. My suggestion to the Organization on this is Earthenwrath, but I'm sure they can come up with something better for that.

It's a Level 2 EARTH Rock.
Effect says:
You can only use the effect of Earthenwrath once per turn.
1) Discard 1 Rock-Type Monster from your hand; Special Summon from your deck 1 monster with the same Level and Attribute as that monster in face-up Attack Position or face-down Defense Position.

And the Trap is:
Dimensional Enclosing Wall
Normal Trap
You can only activate 1 Dimensional Enclosing Wall per turn.
1) Declare 1 type of Monster (Ritual, Fusion, Synchro, Xyz or Pendulum); During this turn; neither player can Special Monsters of the declared type and the effects of all monster of the declared type on the Field are negated.

------------------------------
Ninja'd by the Organization itself.

Indytotof
20th June 2016, 03:40 PM
It seems there is even more cards from INOV revealed:

http://blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/archives/47832509.html

ScionStorm
20th June 2016, 06:09 PM
It seems there is even more cards from INOV revealed:

http://blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/archives/47832509.html

Is that... Gagagigo the Risen!? Another card for the long and storied tale of Gagagigo is welcome.

Now maybe with all the crazy legacy stuff in this set, they could maybe throw in, I dunno, maybe... Advanced Petit Dragon or Familiar-Possessed Lyna already? I want to know what Advanced Happy Lover would look like.

Indytotof
22nd June 2016, 10:01 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cli_7GBVYAA1gv_.jpg

Prophetize Qli support ?

Johnny
22nd June 2016, 12:33 PM
What do you guys think about slot number 048? A legacy synchro monster? And 075? A trap for....?

Destiny91
22nd June 2016, 12:44 PM
What do you guys think about slot number 048? A legacy synchro monster? And 075? A trap for....?

Cards of the boosters sets (or at least the Extra deck and Ritual stuff) are ordered this way.
-Anime
-Legacy
-Original Archetypes
-Monsters with no relation to anything

Since slot 47 is an Aroma (original archetype) the slot 48 is either a Yang Zing/Graydle/PSYframe Synchro or a new generic Synchro that does not belong to an archetype.

ScionStorm
22nd June 2016, 07:45 PM
Updated the main post with 076 Qliphort Down.

Indytotof
23rd June 2016, 09:42 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CloE6OLWAAA9PQ7.jpg

Two new Cryston synchros

ScionStorm
23rd June 2016, 09:43 AM
Dangit. I was hoping we'd finally get Goyo Catapult. There go my hopes and dreams of completing that collection. I'll never get hired for City Security at this rate.

The artwork is great, though. Can't deny that.

Indytotof
23rd June 2016, 03:44 PM
Dang the DSOD new Gadget speed up Cipher/Galaxy decks... just DANG ! I can consistantly use Rank 8 and R4NK monsters (Rafflesia,Castel,Diamond Dire,Dweller and Daigusto for exemple) every turns. Also, the Geargia Xyz help so much with consitancy. And I'm in love with Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon.

Also, Chemical Beasts are a lot of fun. Burn Out and Spark Field is what hold the deck. Also, that synergy with Red Resonator and Azure-Eyes. My Red-Eyes is now capable of crazy shenaningans.. but nothing meta worthy, since the shenaningans are slow as fuck

LolsterXD97
24th June 2016, 02:25 AM
Seeing how the first Cryston is 015, I guess Yuya's monsters from the Kaito and Edo Duels, RR - Retrofit Lanius and the Inoshikacho Cardians are the only Main Deck Anime monsters left to be revealed.

Indytotof
24th June 2016, 09:48 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CltMoObVEAAA1nT.jpg

Sanokal
24th June 2016, 10:23 AM
You know, you honestly don't need to bother doing that when the org will do so soon enough, and with an effect no less.

Erickdsl
24th June 2016, 11:48 PM
http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/maxut/imgs/7/5/757908cc.jpg

Black meteor dragon dragon retrain, yang zing counter trap.

ARKhaven
24th June 2016, 11:55 PM
http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/maxut/imgs/7/5/757908cc.jpg

Black meteor dragon dragon retrain, yang zing counter trap.

It is, along with a new Gemini

http://blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/archives/47862410.html

Erickdsl
25th June 2016, 12:02 AM
What i could get from google translator: the gemini protects red-eyes from battle and card effects, the fusion floats into a vanilla and the counter trap can negate anything, but you have to destroy a yang zing.

ARKhaven
25th June 2016, 12:09 AM
What i could get from google translator: the gemini protects red-eyes from battle and card effects, the fusion floats into a vanilla and the counter trap can negate anything, but you have to destroy a yang zing.

I shouldn't post my friend's translations, but the YZ Trap:

Nine Branches of the Yang Zing
Counter Trap
(1) Activate only if you control a "Yang Zing" monster. When a monster effect, or Spell/Trap is activated: Negate that effect, and if you do, return that card to its owner's deck, then destroy 1 "Yang Zing" card you control, other than this card.

This is what he got, we're both waiting on the YGOrg's translations for confirmation.

Side note: SORRY YGORG TEAM FOR POSTING MY FRIEND'S TRANSLATIONS. WE APPRECIATE WHAT YOU GUYS DO DON'T KILL US

Edit: Crap I misread what you said. Nvm sorry mate

Comun
25th June 2016, 12:20 AM
Posting translations is against the rules? I did that once and was about to do it again.

EDIT: Well, I check the rules page and it says nothing about it, so I'll do it.

Meteor Dragon, the malign dragon with Red-Eyes
Level 6 DARK Dragon Gemini
This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is a Normal Monster on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it become an Effect Monster with this effect.
● "Red-Eyes" monsters you control cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects, except this card.

Meteor Black Dragon (I have no idea how to call it. It's name is literally "meteor black dragon" written in Japanese followed by "meteor black dragon" written in English)
Level 8 Dark Dragon Fusion
1 Level 7 Red-Eyes monster + 1 Level 6 Dragon-Type monster
1) If this card is Fusion Summoned: send 1 Red-Eyes monster from your hand or Deck to your Graveyard, then inflict damage to your opponent equal to half of that monster's original ATk.
2) If this card is sent from the Monster Zone to the Graveyard: target 1 Monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it.

Yang Zing Shen (Shen represents the Chinese sign of the Monkey in the 12 Earthly Branches)
Counter Trap
When a Spell/Trap Card, or monster effect, is activated while you control at least 1 "Yang Zing" card: Negate that card's activation, and if you do, return it the owner's Deck. Then, destroy 1 other Yang Zing card you control.

ARKhaven
25th June 2016, 12:30 AM
Posting translations is against the rules? I did that once and was about to do it again.

It might be? I'm probably gonna review the rules again. But I feel bad honestly because it makes the poster seem ungrateful if they keep posting translations when the Org does it on behalf of everyone on here

ScionStorm
25th June 2016, 12:33 AM
Yes! Haha! I knew it! Meteor Dragon and Meteor B. Dragon retrains. Art is awesome. Love it.

SynjoDeonecros
26th June 2016, 01:25 AM
So, there doesn't really seem to be anything in this set I'm interested in, so I'm likely going to give this set a pass...

Well, no, scratch that, Slime, Jr is intriguing to me, but it'll likely be a common or rare, at most, so I can just buy copies off of TCGPlayer, when it comes out. Otherwise, yeah, nothing really interesting here for me...

King
26th June 2016, 02:11 AM
Did the Generic stuff was revealed ? Because i think this will save the set.

LolsterXD97
26th June 2016, 02:13 AM
The generic stuff most of the times is reserved for the final leaks, so I guess there is something more to expect in this set.

King
26th June 2016, 02:23 AM
Generic stuff is the fucking best.

Yuuri
26th June 2016, 04:37 AM
Generic stuff is the fucking best.

Generic cards also have a high chance of getting banned if it's too splashable or game-changing. So they're not so great, in my opinion.

So, I've been thinking. Red-Eyes definitely needs another Fusion Spell without that ridiculous restriction. On top of that, a Black Stone of Ancients would definitely be useful. Perhaps it could be a searcher, function as a Polymerization, or become a Red-Eyes monster by sending one from the deck/hand to the graveyard. Either way, the deck is in need of all of those things.

Archsorcerer
26th June 2016, 05:21 AM
IMO, Konami wants people to use Poly.

Maybe if an OVA or follow-up manga are produced, Jonouchi could display some new stuff. Hopefully Red-Eyes get its own team of tuners to rival the "Eyes of Blue" tribe.

Indytotof
26th June 2016, 06:53 AM
So, I've been thinking. Red-Eyes definitely needs another Fusion Spell without that ridiculous restriction. On top of that, a Black Stone of Ancients would definitely be useful. Perhaps it could be a searcher, function as a Polymerization, or become a Red-Eyes monster by sending one from the deck/hand to the graveyard. Either way, the deck is in need of all of those things.

I can only agree with that.

Even if Ryuuseiaryuu floating somewhat mitigate Red-Eyes Fusion restrictions, a less summon xenophobic version of Fusion will be welcomed. Let's hope Red-Eyes got one final stuff to definitely make Red-Eyes Insight really worth it.

--- update ---

Maybe if an OVA or follow-up manga are produced, Jonouchi could display some new stuff. Hopefully Red-Eyes get its own team of tuners to rival the "Eyes of Blue" tribe.

I hope not. Red-Eyes absolutelly don't need to become a mere clone of Blue-Eyes. Red-Eyes needs more a card like those D/D Slimes.

ScionStorm
26th June 2016, 07:37 AM

Your better bet is Asuka's brother showing up in Arc-V with his Red-Eyes deck.

But REBD and DM are "Black" cards by name and thus Xyz in addition to fusions while BEWD has "White" and thus Synchros.

Sanokal
26th June 2016, 08:51 AM

If they were going to get tuners then the Black Stone would have been one. Red-Eyes are their own beast.

Indytotof
26th June 2016, 09:57 AM
After some testings and rektages of Demise Qli, Blue-Eyes, Fluffals and Galaxy Unions...

The new support revealed bring Red-Eyes to a all new direction. The deck, even if it is not tier breaking, can propulse Red-Eyes to the title of decent rogue deck. Here is the build I use, and it have a little chaos inside:

http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb419/Indytotof/bandicam%202016-06-26%2011-46-30-449_zpse2bb8blb.jpg

I'm still unsure about Cards of the Red Stone. The replacement will be 2 Black Metal or 2 Sacred Sword of the Seven Stars, since I run Omega that can bring the banish card right into the Graveyard

---- Update ----

Also, for the lulz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upvUwj_48K8

Thank god Inferno Fire Blast isn't searchable.... for now.

Archsorcerer
26th June 2016, 04:49 PM
Your better bet is Asuka's brother showing up in Arc-V with his Red-Eyes deck.

But REBD and DM are "Black" cards by name and thus Xyz in addition to fusions while BEWD has "White" and thus Synchros.

It depends how much Konami's design team wants to stick to their traditions. Management wants them to make stuff that sells.

And it doesn't have to be just XYZ for Red-Eyes. RE Zombie Dragon was made 'cuz 'Necro' means black.

Archsorcerer
26th June 2016, 04:54 PM
If they were going to get tuners then the Black Stone would have been one. Red-Eyes are their own beast.

White Stone got a retrain/remake.

Dyson Sphere
26th June 2016, 05:16 PM
odd-eyes is mainly pendulum, blue-eyes is synchro, galaxy-eyes is xyz, i'm thinking red-eyes is mainly ritual with the builds ive seen, so maybe they can give them a new ritual monster/ spell

SynjoDeonecros
26th June 2016, 06:44 PM
I think, with this, they're trying to make Rd-Eyes into a Fusion-based deck, instead of Ritual-based, though how likely that'll happen when fans gather around Lord of the Red is debatable...

Sanokal
27th June 2016, 01:57 AM
White Stone got a retrain/remake.

White Stone was already a Tuner. I'm not saying that there won't be a Black Stone of the Ancients; just that it probably won't be a Tuner.

Indytotof
27th June 2016, 05:06 PM
Here is a video showcasing the new Red-Eyes support feat. Chemical Beast Oxine Ox (decklist + VS Odd-Eyes Lunalights):

https://youtu.be/IT5ZTHJI4NA Decklist

https://youtu.be/kcbnXSsBHXA VS Odd-Eyes Lunalight

That's why I like Japanese players. Always have crazy ass creative combos idea.

ScionStorm
27th June 2016, 08:30 PM
I think we should probably be getting Silvbird's Metalfoe fusion counterpart in this set.

Destiny91
29th June 2016, 12:21 PM
Well, the Crystron event starts tomorrow, that means we will finally get the info about those Spell/Trap cards.

Kindrindra
29th June 2016, 11:26 PM
Well, the Crystron event starts tomorrow, that means we will finally get the info about those Spell/Trap cards.

I am very hype, not only for whatever lore connotations the S/T may have but also because I look forwards to how they intend to support the Accel Synchro angle with S/T. I'm expecting at least 1 swarmy card, maybe some Cont S/T, bonus if they do stuff when destroyed. I will cry if there's a Solemn clone.

The set's had a lot of "boring, but practical" stuff in my opinion, so I'm hoping to see some more wild plays in the original archetypes' backrow.

Indytotof
2nd July 2016, 09:41 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CmWTuSWUEAAnFny.jpg

Level 8 Vanilla Tuner

ScionStorm
2nd July 2016, 10:12 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CmWTuSWUEAAnFny.jpg

Level 8 Vanilla Tuner

Dragon Horn Hunter, several years after the death of her village.

King
2nd July 2016, 04:24 PM
Can we get the entitre Set already ? It only remains 1 week to be released so...

Dyson Sphere
2nd July 2016, 06:44 PM
i'm a little intersted to see what the 2 unrevealed fusions will be, ones obviously brave-eyes, but what about the other one

LolsterXD97
2nd July 2016, 06:47 PM
i'm a little intersted to see what the 2 unrevealed fusions will be, ones obviously brave-eyes, but what about the other one

Probably a Metalphosis Fusion.

Indytotof
2nd July 2016, 06:49 PM

I'm more intrigued of the card between Vishnu and Starve Venom.

King
2nd July 2016, 06:52 PM
Boring set, this is a Clash of Rebellions 2.0.

Destiny91
2nd July 2016, 07:19 PM
I hope we get a Level 4 or lower Wyrm with a good effect (maybe a level 3 Tuner since Al-Lumi'raj is not that good). There are 2 unrevealed spaces between Torque Tune Gear and Vishnu, so maybe.

ScionStorm
2nd July 2016, 08:01 PM
I hope we get a Level 4 or lower Wyrm with a good effect (maybe a level 3 Tuner since Al-Lumi'raj is not that good). There are 2 unrevealed spaces between Torque Tune Gear and Vishnu, so maybe.

I'm actually hoping those slots are a Toon monster and Advanced form -Petit Dragon for Charmers.

Dyson Sphere
3rd July 2016, 08:37 PM
I'm more intrigued of the card between Vishnu and Starve Venom.

maybe they're expanding both sides of the red-eyes family and giving them another ritual too

ScionStorm
3rd July 2016, 09:15 PM
maybe they're expanding both sides of the red-eyes family and giving them another ritual too

Do the Spell spaces in this set have room for another ritual spell for Red-Eyes? I don't think so.

Indytotof
4th July 2016, 06:32 AM
Do the Spell spaces in this set have room for another ritual spell for Red-Eyes? I don't think so.

But there still a place for another Field Spell. And the two archetypes that can most probably take the cake are Yang Zing and Red-Eyes (there is also the Graydles possibility or the generic Fiekd Spell case).

ScionStorm
4th July 2016, 06:47 AM
But there still a place for another Field Spell. And the two archetypes that can most probably take the cake are Yang Zing and Red-Eyes (there is also the Graydles possibility or the generic Fiekd Spell case).

Red-Eyes Insight is right between Spark Field and Igknight Unite. There is no room for anymore Red-Eyes spells.

Indytotof
4th July 2016, 07:13 AM
Red-Eyes Insight is right between Spark Field and Igknight Unite. There is no room for anymore Red-Eyes spells.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Invasion_of_Venom

Thing is... Field Spells are all listed BEFORE the Normal Spell.

There is plenty of rooms for a "Red-Eyes" Field Spell or even Quick-Play Spell.

EDIT : Sorry, I done goofed. I really need glasses.

ScionStorm
4th July 2016, 07:26 AM
Archetype support is grouped together. Not arranged individually by card type.

Indytotof
4th July 2016, 07:42 AM
Archetype support is grouped together. Not arranged individually by card type.

I know I know....

Still, it's kinda stupid to give "Red-Eyes" a Spell/Trap searcher without any valuable targets in the same set (Even if the only cards who will be searched are Return and Fusion).

Yuuri
5th July 2016, 10:58 PM
I know I know....

Still, it's kinda stupid to give "Red-Eyes" a Spell/Trap searcher without any valuable targets in the same set (Even if the only cards who will be searched are Return and Fusion).

Have to agree with you on that one. Insight would be great, but the fact that the deck lacks any valuable targets pretty much makes Insight's usefulness moot. It would help immensely if Red-Eyes Fusion wasn't so restricted, but that's another story.

So, here's to hoping Red-Eyes gets a better Fusion Spell cards in the near future. Let's also hope that Krystal Dragon has some synergy with the Red-Eyes archetype. If it does, then it may be a material to use for Falling Meteor Black Dragon.

LolsterXD97
5th July 2016, 11:21 PM
Have to agree with you on that one. Insight would be great, but the fact that the deck lacks any valuable targets pretty much makes Insight's usefulness moot. It would help immensely if Red-Eyes Fusion wasn't so restricted, but that's another story.

So, here's to hoping Red-Eyes gets a better Fusion Spell cards in the near future. Let's also hope that Krystal Dragon has some synergy with the Red-Eyes archetype. If it does, then it may be a material to use for Falling Meteor Black Dragon.

In the Movie Krystal Dragon searched a Dragon if it attacked, don't know if that would be helpful or not for Red-Eyes if it remains unchanged.

King
5th July 2016, 11:25 PM
In the Movie Krystal Dragon searched a Dragon if it attacked, don't know if that would be helpful or not for Red-Eyes if it remains unchanged.

Spoiler Tag next time.

LolsterXD97
5th July 2016, 11:26 PM
Spoiler Tag next time.

Sorry, gonna edit it now.

SynjoDeonecros
6th July 2016, 12:58 AM
Hmm. they're bringing back Geminis in this set, they brought back Unions with the new Kaiba structure, when are we going to see an improved support group for Spirits? And where's my support for the Moja line?

Dread Kaiser
6th July 2016, 01:01 AM
Hmm. they're bringing back Geminis in this set, they brought back Unions with the new Kaiba structure, when are we going to see an improved support group for Spirits? And where's my support for the Moja line?

if I had to guess, the droppings of a bigger beast

ScionStorm
6th July 2016, 03:29 AM

Well, we finally got Amaterasu in TDIL. That took forever to happen.

But I would like a separate Spirit monster archetype. I'd love to see something done with a Native American mythology theme.

Indytotof
6th July 2016, 05:43 AM

Search out Black Metal/Stone when attack ?

Cool ! Even more searcher !

EDIT :

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CmrZfxZVUAE5zPl.jpg

New Pendulum card

Noir
6th July 2016, 01:54 PM
Search out Black Metal/Stone when attack ?

Cool ! Even more searcher !

EDIT :

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CmrZfxZVUAE5zPl.jpg

New Pendulum card

Still doesn't do anything for Red-Eyes, but sure. Why not? It is a Meteor target after all.

SynjoDeonecros
6th July 2016, 03:46 PM
if I had to guess, the droppings of a bigger beast

Hey, Moja was cool, back in the day; combine it with Barbaros and other Beast support, and it held its own for a while. I miss those days...

Indytotof
7th July 2016, 08:59 AM
http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/maxut/imgs/6/f/6f799801.jpg

INOV supposed cards list