PDA

View Full Version : TDIL, DSOD and CPF's revealed cards not appering in the latest YGOPro version.

Indytotof
29th April 2016, 02:07 PM
Hello Ygorganization !

After removing YgoPro, who had TDIL, DSOD and CPF's revealed cards, from my computer (due to the fact he absolutely refuse to save my Blue-Eyes Great Divine Dragon deck) and re-downloading it right after... all cards from TDIL/DSOD/revealed CP: Duelist of Flash are nowhere to be found...

Did I have to wait until Percy have Galaxy Stealth avaible ?

Thanks for watching and for your help !

DelCtrl
29th April 2016, 04:15 PM
I don't have access to YgoPro right now so I can't confirm, but I guess that those cards are Beta cards. I could be wrong, but I think that Beta cards are downloaded when you open your game, together with the latest patch. I say that because Beta cards images loads while you're either playing or deckbuilding. Try to wait a little before getting into deckbuilding and your game should get the necessary files.

Also, are you sure you have the latest version installed? Have you checked your Internet connection and firewall settings? If I'm right and the game needs to download the files for those cards, it's better to check those things.

Indytotof
29th April 2016, 04:16 PM
Thanks ! Let's check this

Zarkiel
29th April 2016, 05:19 PM
Its kind of dependent on your internet connection. If you have a stable connection, it shows up immediately. I usually wait for the orange exclamation mark to show up in the corner since that means the stuff is downloaded.