80 Different Cards
6 Ultra Rares
10 Super Rares
20 Rare Cards
44 Commons
- All Ultras are also Ultimate Rare
- All Super and Ultra Rares are also Secret Rare
- 1 card is Holographic Rare

● The Latest Booster Pack for the Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V Official Card Game has appeared!
● It contains main new cards from the "Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V" animated series on TV.
● It has plenty of cards suited for novices and fans of the TV series, and plenty of cards for more experienced places included, each of which are balanced, making it a product that appeals to a wide variety of players.
● With powerful new Pendulum monsters, as well as other existing products, this pack is full of a wide variety of cards.

Mystic TimeKeeper
15th September 2015, 12:56 PM
The title is so bright, and Yuya smiles for once, don't know how much it will last though.

Dread Kaiser
15th September 2015, 02:16 PM
Wonder what Nostalgia set is going to be in this one

Hope in the Interstice
15th September 2015, 02:17 PM
Magician of Black Chaos, Archfiend of Grefer, or maybe Horn Imp.

Mystic TimeKeeper
15th September 2015, 02:18 PM
I don't know what is going to be but I surely know what I want:

Union Support please, VWXYZ are even LIGHT monsters so they can fit with the booster name and it doubles as Kaiba's nostalgia support, and I always thought Union Monster's fusion should have had Ritual Beast's gimmick.

Dread Kaiser
15th September 2015, 02:21 PM
I want to see Magnet Warriors with the Union Gimmick

Mystic TimeKeeper
15th September 2015, 02:24 PM

Where is the Upvote button?

And this time make Valkyrion a Fusion Monster, it won't be broken I swear.

Archfiend
15th September 2015, 02:26 PM
Magician of Black Chaos, Archfiend of Grefer, or maybe Horn Imp.

All of the yes.

Dread Kaiser
15th September 2015, 02:45 PM
Where is the Upvote button?

And this time make Valkyrion a Fusion Monster, it won't be broken I swear.

Don't got that here, which is a shame as I will miss seeing that tiny number rise with every word I say

Blue
15th September 2015, 03:17 PM

I said it before in another thread:

Union-Pendulum

come on konami, this is easy.

Archfiend
15th September 2015, 03:18 PM
I said it before in another thread:

Union-Pendulum

come on konami, this is easy.

Does sound like an interesting idea.

Dread Kaiser
15th September 2015, 03:19 PM
Does sound like an interesting idea.

Give it time, Superheavy's are on it

kahunyu
15th October 2015, 04:55 PM
Time to dust this off and start the hype train I suppose.

Things the set needs.
1. Odd-Eyes Clearwing.
2. Yuri's Dragon.
3. At least 2 monsters each for REBD, Chaos Soldier, and Buster Blader.
4. Dracoruler Specter Pendulum.
5. 2 Aroma Monsters and one Aroma Trap.
6. 2 Greydle Spell/Traps.
7. At least one Shiranui Spell/Trap.
8. Petit Dragon's Evo.
9. Familiar Possessed - Lyna.
10. EARTH Ritual Dracoslayer made of Dracoslayer+Dracoruler
11. At least one Psyframe Spell/Trap.
12. At least one RR and RUM.
13. At least one Phantom Knights.
14. Yuzu's new ace monster.
15. At least one new DD and Contract. Preferably an EARTH Ritual one that's Level 5.
16. The enemy faction that battles the Dracoslayer team.
17. Duel Terminal closure.

Indytotof
15th October 2015, 04:58 PM
Time to dust this off and start the hype train I suppose.

Things the set needs.
1. Odd-Eyes Clearwing.
2. Yuri's Dragon.
3. At least 2 cards each for REBD, Chaos Soldier, and Buster Blader.
4. Dracoruler Specter Pendulum.
5. 2 Aroma Monsters and one Aroma Trap.
6. 2 Greydle Spell/Traps.
7. At least one Shiranui Spell/Trap.
8. Petit Dragon's Evo.
9. Familiar Possessed - Lyna.
10. EARTH Ritual Dracoslayer made of Dracoslayer+Dracoruler
11. At least one Psyframe Spell/Trap.
12. At least one RR and RUM.
13. At least one Phantom Knights.
14. Yuzu's new ace monster.
15. At least one new DD and Contract. Preferably an EARTH Ritual one that's Level 5.

I'm agree with all of this but...

Gaydles can burn in hell. This shit never had to exist.

Also, Blue-Eyes stuff. Having only 2/3 support cards exclusive to the vanilla isn't suffisent to make him good. And SHINING Victories.

We probably know tomorrow or next month V-Jump (because I think we will have spoilers for Pendulum Dominion

SynjoDeonecros
15th October 2015, 10:48 PM
Graydles seem to be a one-off kind of thing, strangely, otherwise they would've gotten more support in the recently released OCG set. Also, I'm pretty sure the background lore for the Summoners has it that Lyna never got possessed by her familiar and became that Temporal Magician.

ScionStorm
16th October 2015, 01:26 AM
I want more Silent LV monsters from Yugi with support along with general LV support.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm agree with all of this but...

Gaydles can burn in hell. This shit never had to exist.

Also, Blue-Eyes stuff. Having only 2/3 support cards exclusive to the vanilla isn't suffisent to make him good. And SHINING Victories.

We probably know tomorrow or next month V-Jump (because I think we will have spoilers for Pendulum Dominion

Pendulum Dominion , Wing Raiders and hopefully whatever is in the Millenium pack.

Vulnoth
16th October 2015, 04:39 AM
...Familiar Possessed - Lyna...

This would mean a vicious evolution of Happy Lover for the art (and eventually[ish] release). I am not yet sure if I am ready for something that disturbing.

Dread Kaiser
16th October 2015, 04:47 AM
This would mean a vicious evolution of Happy Lover for the art (and eventually[ish] release). I am not yet sure if I am ready for something that disturbing.

No one will be ready, and no one will survive the wrath of ANGRY HAPPY LOVER! (grr)

And thats why it will be glorious

ScionStorm
16th October 2015, 06:47 AM

Happy Lover evolves into Bad Romance!

Or maybe it just goes from Happy to "Intensely Passionate" Lover who likes to play rough.

Dread Kaiser
16th October 2015, 04:31 PM
Or yandere

ScionStorm
16th October 2015, 08:15 PM
I just realized, Familiar Posessed- Lyna would probably be a Dominatrix.

SynjoDeonecros
16th October 2015, 09:49 PM
I just realized, Familiar Posessed- Lyna would probably be a Dominatrix.

Don't give the lolis any ideas. It's bad enough that, if they don't go totally rule 63 on him, they force Dharc to crossdress...

King
17th October 2015, 12:14 AM

Some Kaiba Stuff that need to be blue-eyes

Hope in the Interstice
17th October 2015, 12:16 AM
Some Kaiba Stuff that need to be blue-eyes
Magnet Warriors, Poker Knights, Celtic Guardian, maybe Gadgets?

Dread Kaiser
17th October 2015, 12:21 AM
For Joey
GEARFRIED! and gilford.

also I want a Baby Dragon Achetype

ScionStorm
17th October 2015, 08:04 AM
Magnet Warriors, Poker Knights, Celtic Guardian, maybe Gadgets?

Celtic Guardian would be "Elf" archtype whenever Konami decides to unite those monster cards.

Thomas Zero
18th October 2015, 12:44 PM
Celtic Guardian would be "Elf" archtype whenever Konami decides to unite those monster cards.

I would of thought of it more as a "Celtic" archtype than else as that would make more sense as Celtic is apart of Celtic Guardians name.

Dread Kaiser
18th October 2015, 02:11 PM
I would of thought of it more as a "Celtic" archtype than else as that would make more sense as Celtic is apart of Celtic Guardians name.
Need to go with Original names, in this case "Elf Swordsman".

ScionStorm
18th October 2015, 02:12 PM

Celtic Guardian's Japanese name is Elf Swordsman.

Blue
18th October 2015, 06:22 PM
Poker Knights

Hell to the yes to the hell to the yes

SynjoDeonecros
18th October 2015, 07:14 PM
I want more Phantom Beast support. Retrain Gazelle, Berfomet, and Chimera for the archetype, please. Also, this is a bit odd, but I know that the original anime had a bunch of Landstar support. Wouldn't mind them bringing those out with some tweaks (like giving the other Landstar monsters their own decent effects and whatnot). And maybe a retrained version of some of the other non-effect Rituals out there; I want a retrained Super War-Lion, damnit!

ScionStorm
18th October 2015, 07:50 PM
I feel like Gearfried should have had an archetype by now; we have 4 different monsters with his name. So have that, and have a retrained Giltia the D. Knight so we can legit have Joey's Gilti-Gearfried fusion.

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/d/d4/GiltiGearfriedtheMagicalSteelKnight-JP-Manga-R-NC.png/revision/latest?cb=20140126155104

ScionStorm
4th November 2015, 10:02 PM
Should we start the guesses on what monster will be TOON'd for this set?

Dyson Sphere
4th November 2015, 10:29 PM
Should we start the guesses on what monster will be TOON'd for this set?

toon red-eyes

Jolan
4th November 2015, 10:34 PM
Toon Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon!

SynjoDeonecros
5th November 2015, 02:47 AM
Nah, it'll likely be a classic monster, not anything newer than GX. Eventually, we'll likely get Toon Dark Magician, but until then... I'd like a remade Toon Alligator or Dark Rabbit as a Toon.

ScionStorm
5th November 2015, 02:54 AM
TOON Vorse Raider with an original effect like Gemini Elves.

We probably end up getting TOON Rocket Warrior or something instead.

SynjoDeonecros
5th November 2015, 03:04 AM
That would be cool. First Beast-Warrior Toon monster, and it would be a refreshing option than just rehashing old and unused effect monsters as Toons.

Brightshine Stardust
5th November 2015, 04:45 AM
and then it's Toon Card Ejector

Joking aside, if they're still in nostalgia hype mode and "revive" another popular old card into an archetype, then there's a good chance we'll see a Toon variant of it.

Maybe Toon Panther Warrior, along with printing Barrett's cards.

KingJinzo
5th November 2015, 11:10 PM
Magician of Black Chaos, Archfiend of Gilfa, or maybe Horn Imp.

Lol! What about Big Shield Gardna or Giant Soldier of Stone? Giant Soldier of Stone, the anti-Spell archetype.

LolsterXD97
6th November 2015, 01:06 AM
Wishlist:
Odd-Eyes Wing Dragon + "Magician" pair (Maybe then I will start playing the Deck since it doesn't calls me right now).
Yuri's Fusion Dragon.
Retrained Red Nova Dragon.
Decent Blackwings (If you do something Konami do it right, at least milk Arc-V Crow with decent cards besides Raikiri).
More Ruriraptors (Cross Promo with SPWR).
More Speedroids + Clear Wing upgrade.
Snaping Hazy Type-0 (Most decent Synchro in Arc-V, but since Konami hates Synchros...).

Butter
6th November 2015, 07:46 AM
Can we have a cohesive LV deck please? It's unused potential.

ScionStorm
6th November 2015, 08:47 AM
Toon Giant Soldier of Stone with a built in spell-destruction effect!

- - - Updated - - -

Can we have a cohesive LV deck please? It's unused potential.

Unused Potential is one of the big definitions of this game.

Galaxy-EyesUser
6th November 2015, 06:26 PM
I really want a Galaxy-Eyes Toon Dragon.

It's cool if a Pendulum "god cards" are made. Like the synchro god's in 5D's.

SynjoDeonecros
6th November 2015, 06:34 PM
I'd like to have a way of making Dark Lucius and Allure Queen useful, honestly. And, even though the attempt failed, I'd like to have a better, more cohesive Senet Switch archetype.

Indytotof
6th November 2015, 08:08 PM
With Priestess with Eyes of Blue being revealed next week in the next V-Jump I can picture we will have actual good Blue-Eyes support (because Kaibaman, Paladin, Burst Stream are pretty... luster lacking) in Shining Victories.

Or in the Millenimum Box/Pack.

Also, Odd-Eyes Clear Wing Dragon + 2 new Pendulum Magician to turn Clear Wing into a Tuner.

Dyson Sphere
6th November 2015, 10:18 PM
With Priestess with Eyes of Blue being revealed next week in the next V-Jump I can picture we will have actual good Blue-Eyes support (because Kaibaman, Paladin, Burst Stream are pretty... luster lacking) in Shining Victories.

Or in the Millenimum Box/Pack.

Also, Odd-Eyes Clear Wing Dragon + 2 new Pendulum Magician to turn Clear Wing into a Tuner.

and also maybe one to lower the levels cause you obviously can't have a level 14 synchro right?

LolsterXD97
6th November 2015, 10:20 PM
and also maybe one to lower the levels cause you obviously can't have a level 14 synchro right?

One "Magician" to make a monster level 1 and another to turn one monster into a Tuner? Accel Synchro Meta?

Dyson Sphere
6th November 2015, 10:24 PM
One "Magician" to make a monster level 1 and another to turn one monster into a Tuner? Accel Synchro Meta?

yes now just give me my speedroid synchro tuner and accel synchro clearwing upgrade and we'll be good to go

Dread Kaiser
7th November 2015, 12:30 AM
yes now just give me my speedroid synchro tuner and accel synchro clearwing upgrade and we'll be good to go

That'd be nice, but I wouldn't get my hopes up. they seemed to have dropped all significance to Rank up so if Yugo can't do it already I don't think he will.

More curious as to whats coming AFTER this. the next set is teh Green set so something fun will be here..

LolsterXD97
7th November 2015, 12:35 AM
That'd be nice, but I wouldn't get my hopes up. they seemed to have dropped all significance to Rank up so if Yugo can't do it already I don't think he will.

More curious as to whats coming AFTER this. the next set is teh Green set so something fun will be here..

Inb4 Pendulum Summon Evolution (And I mean a TRUE evolution).

Dread Kaiser
7th November 2015, 12:37 AM
Inb4 Pendulum Summon Evolution (And I mean a TRUE evolution).

eh, more likely to be the Synchro-Pendulum for Odd-eyes and Clearwing

If Pendulum does have a Proper upgrade, its probably those Extra Deck Hybrids or will Require them

LolsterXD97
7th November 2015, 12:40 AM
eh, more likely to be the Synchro-Pendulum for Odd-eyes and Clearwing

If Pendulum does have a Proper upgrade, its probably those Extra Deck Hybrids or will Require them

Yep probably it will be the Synchro Pendulum Upgrade (Would fit more for this set because it will be white, but since there is a cover pattern, it is time for other important character monster or Yuri's Fusion Dragon to get in the cover right now).

There are so much possibilites for Pendulum Summon Evolution: Pendulum Summoning from the Deck and/or Graveyard, Pendulum Summoning during opponent's turn, Pendulum Monsters with different scales, Pendulum Monsters with effects to activate from the Extra Deck at any moment like placing themselves in the scales just like Rebellion Dragon, etc.

Dread Kaiser
7th November 2015, 01:20 AM
Yep probably it will be the Synchro Pendulum Upgrade (Would fit more for this set because it will be white, but since there is a cover pattern, it is time for other important character monster or Yuri's Fusion Dragon to get in the cover right now).

There are so much possibilites for Pendulum Summon Evolution: Pendulum Summoning from the Deck and/or Graveyard, Pendulum Summoning during opponent's turn, Pendulum Monsters with different scales, Pendulum Monsters with effects to activate from the Extra Deck at any moment like placing themselves in the scales just like Rebellion Dragon, etc.

Differenct Scales are honestly the only thing there that would make any sense
ESPECIALLY Pendulum from deck, that would be beyond the most retarded thing ever

set magicians, Pendulum 2 Apex Avian, Jowgen, Jinzo and Spell Canceller from deck, GG

Hope in the Interstice
7th November 2015, 01:30 AM
And even that has no chance in hell of happening.

Dyson Sphere
7th November 2015, 01:33 AM
ESPECIALLY Pendulum from deck, that would be beyond the most retarded thing ever

set magicians, Pendulum 2 Apex Avian, Jowgen, Jinzo and Spell Canceller from deck, GG

and while were at it lets make a pendulum that says regardless of summoning condition so you can do horus lvl 8, destiny hero plasma, and vanitys fiend too

LolsterXD97
7th November 2015, 01:41 AM

Yuya absorbed Yuto which is from Zexal, so any crazy stuff he can asspull now (And lets add to that Yugo/Yusei ex machina), so even that can occur. I also forgot to mention scale 0 and 14 (Since Rank 13 is a thing). And lets not forget Konami is unpredictable (Trick Clown and D Rulers happened) so even that can happen. It can be reduced to only summon Pendulum Monsters by that way so it wouldn't be too bonkers.

Dread Kaiser
7th November 2015, 02:00 AM
Yuya absorbed Yuto which is from Zexal, so any crazy stuff he can asspull now (And lets add to that Yugo/Yusei ex machina), so even that can occur. I also forgot to mention scale 0 and 14 (Since Rank 13 is a thing). And lets not forget Konami is unpredictable (Trick Clown and D Rulers happened) so even that can happen. It can be reduced to only summon Pendulum Monsters by that way so it wouldn't be too bonkers.

Trick clown was a mistake and Rulers could atleast be fought against

And no it would be extremely retarded, even if its just pendulums

that STILL amounts to using 2 cards to summon 5 Level 4s from deck. even if something happened to those, you lost nothing and play from your hand til next turn where you do it again

any summon from deck effect can become extremely retarded fast

Dyson Sphere
7th November 2015, 02:15 AM

that STILL amounts to using 2 cards to summon 5 Level 4s from deck. even if something happened to those, you lost nothing and play from your hand til next turn where you do it again

you instantly get full on 86 each turn, if konami ever makes anything like that i'll legitly quit

LolsterXD97
7th November 2015, 02:16 AM

That's why Plushfire should have never existed (As an effect monster yes, as a Pendulum hell no)

Hope in the Interstice
7th November 2015, 02:18 AM
The thought occurs that many Pendulums who are empowered by Luster Pendulum can be significantly nerfed by being limited to 1.

LolsterXD97
7th November 2015, 02:21 AM
The thought occurs that many Pendulums who are empowered by Luster Pendulum can be significantly nerfed by being limited to 1.

Or limiting Luster and Sorcerer since these are the ones that makes Pendulum Floaters abusable while allowing the also ridiculous Ignister (Landlord Hermit Crab would be another history if it ever hits the game).

LolsterXD97
8th November 2015, 10:50 AM
Do your bets: How many Ruriraptors and Blackwings we will have in this set?

Mystic TimeKeeper
8th November 2015, 11:05 AM
They are pretty behind on Black Feathers so they could mass print them, but I feel that we will get 4 RR cards at best, this duel will need to last until we change dimensions so we will get the Vulture effect again in my opinion.

ScionStorm
8th November 2015, 11:19 AM
I very much doubt this will be Shun's last duel of the season.

Jolan
8th November 2015, 01:16 PM
Raidraptors get drawpower, something that special summons its when there's RR on the field and something that switches to defense position, AND I bet we're getting none of these amazing cards in SPWR. Let's hope they're in Shining Victories instead.

LolsterXD97
8th November 2015, 01:18 PM
Raidraptors get drawpower, something that special summons its when there's RR on the field and something that switches to defense position, AND I bet we're getting none of these amazing cards in SPWR. Let's hope they're in Shining Victories instead.

Don't forget the Ruri that makes the Xyz effect a Quick Effect.

Rygoken
29th November 2015, 01:35 AM
Late to the conversation but after seeing the new blue eyes support (which I love) I feel like we actually will get a lvl 10 synchro shining dragon retrain. And if we do what will it be? The same or a retrained effect? I think it will be the same but with better protection and a ability to float the the other lvl nine Blue eyes synchro.

ScionStorm
29th November 2015, 02:12 AM
Maybe it will be a Double Tuning Synchro monster for Blue-Eyes.

Indytotof
29th November 2015, 10:37 AM
Crystal Wing Synchro Dragon as the cover card.

Mark my words.

LolsterXD97
29th November 2015, 11:10 AM
Yay, we are getting Moonlights!

Indytotof
29th November 2015, 11:13 AM
Effect of Cat Dancers:

"2 "Moonlight" monster, except "Black Rose Moonlight Dragon" and "Maiden of the Moonlight"
Cannot be destroyed by battle. Once per turn, during your Main Phase 1: You can Tribute 1 other "Moonlight" monster, except "Black Rose Moonlight Dragon" and "Maiden of the Moonlight"; each monster your opponent controls cannot be destroyed by battle once per turn, also this card can attack all monsters your opponent controls, twice each. These changes last until the end of this turn. If this card declares an attack: Inflict 100 damage to your opponent."

LolsterXD97
29th November 2015, 11:20 AM
With Moonlights possibily getting that Fluffal Rabbit (Black Sheep), the summon and effect is now a -3 instead of -4.

Delerious1
29th November 2015, 12:28 PM
Crystal Wing Synchro Dragon as the cover card.

Mark my words.

Unless Yuuri and his dragon finally show up. Apparently some of Selena's monsters are showing up in SHVI as well (Cat Dancer was confirmed a few hours ago). Then, with two Booster SPs out of the way (one for Yuugo, another for Yuuto), I suspect we'll be getting news of the third in a few weeks, and I would not be surprised if the Fusion Dragon was a reprint in said SP.

EDIT: Ninja'd big time because my Internet is apparently a snail. Ugh.

Indytotof
29th November 2015, 01:26 PM
Unless Yuuri and his dragon finally show up. Apparently some of Selena's monsters are showing up in SHVI as well (Cat Dancer was confirmed a few hours ago). Then, with two Booster SPs out of the way (one for Yuugo, another for Yuuto), I suspect we'll be getting news of the third in a few weeks, and I would not be surprised if the Fusion Dragon was a reprint in said SP.

EDIT: Ninja'd big time because my Internet is apparently a snail. Ugh.

Fusion Dragon will be saved for the Fusion Booster SP.

Crystal Wing cover card for SHVI.

The most logical thing.

LolsterXD97
29th November 2015, 08:14 PM
Fusion Dragon will be saved for the Fusion Booster SP.

Crystal Wing cover card for SHVI.

The most logical thing.

Are we sure that Crystal Wing will be the cover of SHVI? Normally the covers doesn't get announced with this easiness (And they debuted this year like 1 episode after or before the release of the respective set). It may be Yuri's Fusion Dragon too if the time is near, maybe Arc-V Red Nova, or Odd-Eyes Synchro Pendulum (There are 2 Fusion spaces between Bloom Prima and Cat Dancer, so let's expect a Frightfur Fusion and something more).

I don't think Yuri's Fusion Dragon will be saved for a Booster SP, since now all the dragons have been in main sets.

Pendulum
29th November 2015, 08:32 PM
Are we sure that Crystal Wing will be the cover of SHVI?

It would make sense. Crystal Wing -> Shining Victories.
But if Yuya throws us a Pendulum Synchro in the meanwhile, it probably will be the Pendulum Synchro.
However, Crystal Wing is too important to not feature as a Cover Card, in my opinion.

I don't think Yuri's Fusion Dragon will be saved for a Booster SP, since now all the dragons have been in main sets.

Of course not! That would be ridiculous. Yuri's Fusion Dragon has to be a cover card. It's a card that has been hyped since episode 47. A lot of people are waiting for it. It has the potential to be a Cover Card.
But not the cover card for SHVI.

ScionStorm
29th November 2015, 08:43 PM
I'm just a little peeved Yugo gets all these cards and Yuto is still relegated to his one lonesome PK Xyz and Dark Rebellion.

LolsterXD97
29th November 2015, 08:50 PM
I'm just a little peeved Yugo gets all these cards and Yuto is still relegated to his one lonesome PK Xyz and Dark Rebellion.

Being a descendant of Yusei Christ has its advantages.

ScionStorm
29th November 2015, 09:00 PM
Being a descendant of Yusei Christ has its advantages.

But Yuto is obviously Batman, His DARK 'Knights deserve better.

KingJinzo
30th November 2015, 05:44 PM
Judging from the set pattern, the next set will be named "Duelist [X]". Looking at the cover cards since the GX era:

Power of the Duelist: Elemental HERO Dark Neos.
The Duelist Genesis: Stadust Dragon.
Duelist Revolution: Dragon Knight Draco-Equiste.
Return of the Duelist: Heroic Champion - Excalibur.
Duelist Alliance: Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon.

With the exception of Excalibur, who wasn't in Yuma's possession during the time Duelist Revolution was released in Japan, all Duelist cover cards are the cards of the protagonist. So the next set might have another new card for Yuya as the cover card, unless somebody like Yuri breaks the theme like Gauche did. And if Yuri's dragon will indeed be the next cover card, which I doubt considering that the Friendship Cup is still going on, it would be Yuya's card in the end anyway.

Amaryllis
3rd December 2015, 03:06 PM
That Amorphage archetype looks cool. It seems like a replacement for Qliphorts, being an EARTH Pendulum archetype based on tributing stuff and having inherent floodgating abilities.

Which suggests the EARTH Dracoslayer will be a Ritual Monster.

Pendulum
3rd December 2015, 07:48 PM
That Amorphage archetype looks cool. It seems like a replacement for Qliphorts, being an EARTH Pendulum archetype based on tributing stuff and having inherent floodgating abilities.

Which suggests the EARTH Dracoslayer will be a Ritual Monster.

It seems like a replacement for Qliphorts. Yeah, they seem. But no, this is not good. It's floodgate.dek.

Dread Kaiser
3rd December 2015, 07:57 PM
Judging from the set pattern, the next set will be named "Duelist [X]". Looking at the cover cards since the GX era:

Power of the Duelist: Elemental HERO Dark Neos.
The Duelist Genesis: Stadust Dragon.
Duelist Revolution: Dragon Knight Draco-Equiste.
Return of the Duelist: Heroic Champion - Excalibur.
Duelist Alliance: Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon.

With the exception of Excalibur, who wasn't in Yuma's possession during the time Duelist Revolution was released in Japan, all Duelist cover cards are the cards of the protagonist. So the next set might have another new card for Yuya as the cover card, unless somebody like Yuri breaks the theme like Gauche did. And if Yuri's dragon will indeed be the next cover card, which I doubt considering that the Friendship Cup is still going on, it would be Yuya's card in the end anyway.

yeah all of the Green sets were "Duelist" something, they also introduced new stuff to the game or added to existing mechanics. The LV series, Synchros, Synchro-Fusion, Pendulums, QUICKPLAY SPELLS

Return of the Duelist was the odd one out there, though you could say it started the trend of Attribute themed boosters (starting with EARTH for it)

LolsterXD97
10th December 2015, 11:58 PM
I'll guess the Anime slots:
SHVI-JP001
SHVI-JP002 Performapal Landlord Hermit Crab.
SHVI-JP003 Performapal Odd-Eyes Light Phoenix.
SHVI-JP004 Performapal Odd-Eyes Unicorn.
SHVI-JP005 Performapal Fireflux.
SHVI-JP006 Speedroid Den-Den Archduke.
SHVI-JP007 Speedroid Pachingo-Kart.
SHVI-JP008 Moon-Light Blue Cat.
SHVI-JP009 Moon-Light Purple Butterfly.
SHVI-JP010 Moon-Light White Rabbit.
SHVI-JP011 Moon-Light Black Sheep
SHVI-JP012 Moon-Light Wolf.
SHVI-JP013 Moon-Light Tiger.
SHVI-JP014 Raidraptor - Avenge Vulture.
SHVI-JP015 Raidraptor - Pain Lanius.
SHVI-JP016 Raidraptor - Booster Strix.
SHVI-JP017 Blackwing - Death the Mourning Wind.

SHVI-JP045 Bloom Prima the Melodious Choir.
SHVI-JP046 Moon-Light Cat Dancer.
SHVI-JP047 Moon-Light Panther Dancer.
SHVI-JP048 Moon-Light Lio Dancer.
SHVI-JP049 Crystal Wing Synchro Dragon.
SHVI-JP050 Hi-Speedroid Puzzle.
SHVI-JP051 Assault Blackwing - Chidori the Light Rain.

SHVI-JP053 Raidraptor - Ultimate Falcon.

SHVI-JP057 Fortissimo.
SHVI-JP058 Rank-Up-Magic Skip Force.

SHVI-JP70 Re-Dice.
SHVI-JP71 Moon-Light Reincarnation Dance.

It seems Thorn Prisoners will wait for another set or just end as another Anime-only Archetype...

Dread Kaiser
11th December 2015, 12:38 AM
I'll guess the Anime slots:
SHVI-JP001
SHVI-JP002
SHVI-JP003
SHIV-JP004 Performapal Odd-Eyes Unicorn.
SHVI-JP005 Performapal Odd-Eyes Light Phoenix.
SHVI-JP006
SHVI-JP007
SHVI-JP008 Moon-Light Blue Cat.
SHVI-JP009 Moon-Light Purple Butterfly.
SHVI-JP010 Moon-Light White Rabbit.
SHVI-JP011 Moon-Light Black Sheep.
SHVI-JP012 Blackwing - Tornado the Twisting Scroll.
SHVI-JP013 Blackwing - Gofu the Hazy Shadow.
SHVI-JP014 Raidraptor - Avenge Vulture.
SHVI-JP015 Raidraptor - Pain Lanius.
SHVI-JP016 Raidraptor - Booster Strix
SHVI-JP017 Speedroid Lightning Archduke.

SHVI-JP045 Bloom Prime the Melodious Choir.
SHVI-JP046 Moon-Light Cat Dancer.
SHVI-JP047 Moon-Light Panther Dancer.
SHVI-JP048 New Moon-Light Fusion.
SHVI-JP049 Crystal Wing Synchro Dragon.
SHVI-JP050 Hi-Speedroid Puzzle.
SHVI-JP051 Another Hi-Speedroid or a Blue-Eyes Synchro (Legacy stuff comes before original game stuff).
SHVI-JP052 Blue-Eyes Spirit Dragon.
SHVI-JP053 Raidraptor - Ultimate Falcon or a game original Synchro.
SHVI-JP054 Raidraptor - Ultimate Falcon or a game original Xyz.
SHVI-JP055 Game original Xyz (There MUST be one for that Rank 7)
It seems Thorn Prisoners will wait for another set or just end as another Anime-only Archetype...

#53 could also be an xyz you know

LolsterXD97
11th December 2015, 12:49 AM
#53 could also be an xyz you know

It must be either Ultimate Falcon or a game original Synchro, since Anime monsters always come first in their respective section, so the game original Xyzs MUST come after 53 or 54.

P.S: With these poor spaces for Anime Spells and Traps, its gonna take ages for getting them all, specially these generic Spells and Traps from Yuya which are VERY neat (And probably these 2 spaces between the Xyz and Mausoleum are Lunar Eclipse and Moon-Light Perfume).

ScionStorm
11th December 2015, 04:30 AM
It must be either Ultimate Falcon or a game original Synchro, since Anime monsters always come first in their respective section, so the game original Xyzs MUST come after 53 or 54.

P.S: With these poor spaces for Anime Spells and Traps, its gonna take ages for getting them all, specially these generic Spells and Traps from Yuya which are VERY neat (And probably these 2 spaces between the Xyz and Mausoleum are Lunar Eclipse and Moon-Light Perfume).

You think they won't print RUM Skip Force in this set?

I'm not sure they will actually print the Blackwings in this set. They could. But I feel like they'd wait at least for the set after SHVI where we might get more space to spam his BW Synchro monsters.

LolsterXD97
11th December 2015, 12:22 PM
You think they won't print RUM Skip Force in this set?

I'm not sure they will actually print the Blackwings in this set. They could. But I feel like they'd wait at least for the set after SHVI where we might get more space to spam his BW Synchro monsters.

I think they will not print RR support in this set besides the monsters, because the space is VERY tight (And the rumour was we were getting ALL of Serena's stuff in thist set, and there sre only 2 spaces able for Anime Spells and Serena has just 2 Anime Spells). They will print the BW Main Deck but the Extra will have to wait (Damn Crow, you spammed more Extra than Reiji in just 2 Duels).

ScionStorm
11th December 2015, 07:31 PM
(Damn Crow, you spammed more Extra than Reiji in just 2 Duels).
It's kind of funny in that regard as he was the one telling Shun in their duel that he is a Common and commons "can't afford to fill their extra deck" with so many cards like all the Xyz monsters Kurosaki was summoning.

LolsterXD97
11th December 2015, 07:35 PM
It's kind of funny in that regard as he was the one telling Shun in their duel that he is a Common and commons "can't afford to fill their extra deck" with so many cards like all the Xyz monsters Kurosaki was summoning.

If only the other characters had that abillity of revealing 3 or more new monsters per Duel...

melcarba
25th December 2015, 08:49 AM
I know that we are just 1 to 1.5 weeks away from spoiler, but I'm just wondering what happened to the other non-Pendulum archetype that should debut in this set (similar to the Aromages, Graydles, Shiranuis). Based on the pattern, if they exist then they should be WIND. Seems like Konami is silent about it. Heck, it's not even in the commercial or in the website, nor in V-JUMPs.

Hope in the Interstice
25th December 2015, 09:11 AM
I know that we are just 1 to 1.5 weeks away from spoiler, but I'm just wondering what happened to the other non-Pendulum archetype that should debut in this set (similar to the Aromages, Graydles, Shiranuis). Based on the pattern, if they exist then they should be WIND. Seems like Konami is silent about it. Heck, it's not even in the commercial or in the website, nor in V-JUMPs.
But the Aromas were multi-Attribute. And we're assuming they're Digital Bugs, for now.

ScionStorm
25th December 2015, 09:32 AM
Yeah. I'm guessing 4 new high-level Insects. Digital Bugs. I have no clue what the TOON monster in this set could be though. I would love if it was TOON Vorse Raider with an original effect like Toon Gemini Elves got.

melcarba
25th December 2015, 12:19 PM
I guess there's still the 33-36 slot for the new archetype just in case. 37 might be a generic Wyrm-Type monster, 40 might be a Toon monster, 41 and 42 would be the Deskbot 009 and 010 (Pendulums), 43 or 44 would be the "Draco" Ritual Monster (complementary to the Amorphages). I guess that's it for the missing monsters in SHVI.
Of special note is that the 54 and 55 slots are Xyz Monsters. Are there Raidraptor or Performage Xyz monster (in the anime) that are not yet released? I guess 55 would be a Rank 5 or 6 "Digital Bug" Xyz while 54 would be a generic Xyz (since I don't think there are any Xyz anime cards that are not yet released in Arc-V)

Also, one thing that fascinated me regarding the last 4 packs for Series 9. The series is pattern heavy. The nostalgia support (all are from the original Series) introduced from CORE to SHVI corresponds to one of the Special Summoning methods
CORE -> Red-Eyes Support -> Xyz (ignoring the "Summoned Skull' support which is a Fusion)
DOCS -> Black Luster Soldier Support -> Ritual
BOSH -> Buster Blade Support -> Fusion
SHVI -> Blue-Eyes Support -> Synchro

I hope that Series 10 (1001 to 1004) nostalgia support would focus on GX.

Hope in the Interstice
25th December 2015, 12:27 PM
CORE -> Red-Eyes Support -> Xyz (ignoring the "Summoned Skull' support which is a Fusion)
Don't forget to ignore the Synchro in the Buster Blader support.

ScionStorm
25th December 2015, 12:30 PM
melcarba
We'll likely be getting a second Dinomist so actually the new Archetype will be 34-37. That leaves 40-43, one of which will almost certainly be another Toon monster. 44 will be the Draco Ritual. There is still Performage Shadow Maker Xyz monster but I doubt if it will be in this set. There is also the mystery anime Synchro monster in this set. Will it be an Ass Blackwing? Or will it be the new Goyo? Will 017 be an Ass Blackwing or will it be Jutte Lord? And will Jutte Lord's effect be come generalized support or will we actually get a "Jutte" archetype the way we got "Jinzo" as an archetype during GX? (I prefer archetype).

The next set, The Dark Illusion, will probably have Dark Magician support though I would rather have Magician of Black Chaos or Pegasus' "Illusionist" support. It will not be GX.

Jolan
25th December 2015, 12:43 PM

I'm pretty sure it was
Red-Eyes Support -> Xyz & Fusion
Black Luster Soldier Support -> Ritual
Buster Blade Support -> Fusion & Synchro
Blue-Eyes Support -> Synchro & Fusion

Hope in the Interstice
25th December 2015, 12:52 PM
I'm pretty sure it was
Twin Burst isn't coming out in SHVI, though.

melcarba
25th December 2015, 02:54 PM
melcarba
We'll likely be getting a second Dinomist so actually the new Archetype will be 34-37. That leaves 40-43, one of which will almost certainly be another Toon monster. 44 will be the Draco Ritual. There is still Performage Shadow Maker Xyz monster but I doubt if it will be in this set. There is also the mystery anime Synchro monster in this set. Will it be an Ass Blackwing? Or will it be the new Goyo? Will 017 be an Ass Blackwing or will it be Jutte Lord? And will Jutte Lord's effect be come generalized support or will we actually get a "Jutte" archetype the way we got "Jinzo" as an archetype during GX? (I prefer archetype).

The next set, The Dark Illusion, will probably have Dark Magician support though I would rather have Magician of Black Chaos or Pegasus' "Illusionist" support. It will not be GX.

Which makes my doubt about The Dark Illusion being from Series 10 stronger (was The Dark Illusion being Series 10 already confirmed? The way the article is worded sounds vague like "April Booster pack for Asia". Anyway, that's for another topic). Majority of us guess that Yuri's dragon would be the cover card for The Dark Illusion, but most of Cover Card for Green sets save Return of the Duelist are from the main protagonists. Not to mention, this one has no "Duelist" in its name. If that was to be the start of Series 10, I doubt that the nostalgia support (if its still there) will stay, not to mention that they might change the cards 30 - 43 pattern.

I'm pretty sure it was

Considering that the Fusion in CORE was Summoned Skull support and the Synchro in BOSH was for the dragon perse, if we just focus on the main monsters (Red-Eyes and Buster Blader), then the pattern stands. Too bad the nostalgia support were from main characters. Was really hoping that there would be a retrained version for Great Moth.

As it stands, it looks like more than half (46 or so out of 80) of the Booster Pack was spoiled.

melcarba
27th December 2015, 12:05 PM
With Red-Eyes Toon Dragon confirmed to take the #36 slot, there might not be a new non-Pendulum archetype that is counterpart to Graydles, and Shiranuis. I guess the #37 slot would be for the generic Wyrm monster.

ScionStorm
27th December 2015, 12:15 PM
Hmm. Yes. The slot number for RETD was unexpected. I expected it to come in at 41 or 42. THis just made the last few mystery monsters much more curious.

Hope in the Interstice
27th December 2015, 12:24 PM
Hmm. Yes. The slot number for RETD was unexpected. I expected it to come in at 41 or 42. THis just made the last few mystery monsters much more curious.
Wait, wait, if Toon Dragon is 36... then there'd only be room for 2-3 Digital Bugs, assuming they're actually going to be an archetype in this set... I wonder how this is gonna work.

ScionStorm
27th December 2015, 12:31 PM
Maybe they won't be an archetype. Maybe we just end up with a couple of ridiculously high-level insect-type generic monsters. I'm still assuming there's going to be one more Dinomist for a good even total.

Delerious1
27th December 2015, 05:16 PM
I had a look at the list so far and I'm noticing one open space between Reincarnation Dance and Dinomist Eruption. So there's only going to be either one legacy Blue-Eyes support Trap OR one Amorphage Trap OR a Digital Bug Trap (assuming that ends up being an archetype after all).

Any ideas which it could be? I'm thinking it'll be the first, considering Amorphage has to play around Cavum and all that - and we still don't know enough about Rhinocebus for it to be an archetypal ace as of yet - but I've been wrong before.

Joenen
27th December 2015, 05:58 PM
Red-Eyes might be early because it's a Red-Eyes card (a "returning theme" card.

Still that isn't completely solid since the toon Buster Blader wasn't included with the other buster Blader card's in the same set.

yshipster
28th December 2015, 01:58 AM
I had a look at the list so far and I'm noticing one open space between Reincarnation Dance and Dinomist Eruption. So there's only going to be either one legacy Blue-Eyes support Trap OR one Amorphage Trap OR a Digital Bug Trap (assuming that ends up being an archetype after all).

Any ideas which it could be? I'm thinking it'll be the first, considering Amorphage has to play around Cavum and all that - and we still don't know enough about Rhinocebus for it to be an archetypal ace as of yet - but I've been wrong before.

OR RR - Desperate (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Raidraptor_-_Desperate), since RRs come after Moon-Lights.

On that note, SHVI-JP057 is most likely either RR - Sanctuary (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Raidraptor_-_Sanctuary) or Moon-Light Perfume (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Moonlight_Perfume), with the Moon-Light card being more likely to support the newly introduced Moon-Light archetype better, while that RR card would be an option for the Booster after SHVI, too.

ScionStorm
28th December 2015, 02:04 AM
I wonder if the last anime spell will be Moon-Light Perfume which is just a Reborn for Moon-Lights (something that several of the cards are capable of doing already) or Lunar Eclipse.

LolsterXD97
28th December 2015, 02:06 AM
I wonder if the last anime spell will be Moon-Light Perfume which is just a Reborn for Moon-Lights (something that several of the cards are capable of doing already) or Lunar Eclipse.

I bet Eclipse, because we have White Rabbit to revive Moon-Lights, so Eclipse would ensure they have some sort of inmmunity for a turn to OTK. And in another note, it seems the writers got tired about EM backlog.

ScionStorm
28th December 2015, 02:36 AM
What do you mean tired?

LolsterXD97
28th December 2015, 02:46 AM
What do you mean tired?

Only one EM debuted on 87, Bull Longhorn. I meant they didn't make the 2 new EMs of the week like vs 227 where 4 debuted and vs Shinji where 3 debuted. But I'm more interested in Yuya's generic S/T rather than any Anime S/T besides RUM and Moon-Lights.

ScionStorm
28th December 2015, 03:09 AM
Only one EM debuted on 87, Bull Longhorn. I meant they didn't make the 2 new EMs of the week like vs 227 where 4 debuted and vs Shinji where 3 debuted. But I'm more interested in Yuya's generic S/T rather than any Anime S/T besides RUM and Moon-Lights.

Well I don't think the duel is over yet. Plus, don't forget the Starter Deck 2016 is going to be Performapal.

King
28th December 2015, 08:10 PM
could a D/D/D monster be included in this set ? , considering the situation that happened in Master of Pendulum

Sanokal
29th December 2015, 06:24 AM
could a D/D/D monster be included in this set ? , considering the situation that happened in Master of Pendulum

Why would it? There's no D/Ds that have been in the anime recently besides that trap.

King
29th December 2015, 02:19 PM
Why would it? There's no D/Ds that have been in the anime recently besides that trap.

The same situation is applied to Odd-Eyes Vortex Dragon

Sanokal
29th December 2015, 09:06 PM
The same situation is applied to Odd-Eyes Vortex Dragon

Fair point, but I took a look at the list, and it doesn't look like there's much room for Extra Deck monsters unless they're going to drop a Ritual Monster on us out of the blue. I'm assuming that D/D won't get ANOTHER Fusion so soon.

LolsterXD97
31st December 2015, 07:10 PM
Fair point, but I took a look at the list, and it doesn't look like there's much room for Extra Deck monsters unless they're going to drop a Ritual Monster on us out of the blue. I'm assuming that D/D won't get ANOTHER Fusion so soon.

I bet they will drop a Ritual here and an Xyz in "The Dark Illusion", the opposite of Odd-Eyes where the Fusion debuted first in DOCS and Ritual in BOSH.

Sanokal
31st December 2015, 07:21 PM
I bet they will drop a Ritual here and an Xyz in "The Dark Illusion", the opposite of Odd-Eyes where the Fusion debuted first in DOCS and Ritual in BOSH.

Hmm. Maybe.

melcarba
1st January 2016, 04:07 AM

Wasn't there a Synchro and Xyz Odd-Eyes monster already (Odd-Eyes Absolute and Odd-Eyes Meteorbust)? That already completes the Odd-Eyes family.
* Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon -> DARK -> Pendulum Monster
* Odd-Eyes Sabre Dragon -> LIGHT -> Effect Monster
* Odd-Eyes Absolute Dragon -> WATER -> Xyz Monster
* Odd-Eyes Meteorbust Dragon -> FIRE -> Synchro Monster
* Odd-Eyes Vortex Dragon -> WIND -> Fusion Monster
* Odd-Eyes Gravity Dragon -> EARTH -> Ritual Monster

also with the generic Wyrm monster revealed (SHVI-JP037), the only interesting slots left were #23 to 26, #40, #42 to 44, and #80. Could there be still another slot for another archetype? The #23 to 26 slot seems dubious (between Blue-Eyes and Amorphage). Also, there is a missing slot for spells (#61 and #62) which is coincidentally between Blue-Eyes and Amorphage support Spells. I guess the #72 slot was for Amorphage trap or a Blue-Eyes trap OR maybe those slots are for Assault Blackwings (but I highly doubt it) since both Blue-Eyes and Amorphage are non-Anime cards.

R3QU13M
1st January 2016, 07:34 AM
Wish I take the time to tryna a figure out what comes in packs. Everybody got their own thing, I'm not knocking it. Wish i was able to do same. Glad you guys enjoy doing it too. At least I'm learning from what you guys posting.

Sanokal
1st January 2016, 07:57 AM
Wish I take the time to tryna a figure out what comes in packs. Everybody got their own thing, I'm not knocking it. Wish i was able to do same. Glad you guys enjoy doing it too. At least I'm learning from what you guys posting.

Each to one's own. There is as much to be said for keen observation and learning as there is for participation.

melcarba
1st January 2016, 12:56 PM

Lol. I was just really bored. Not to mention, this is the one of the most spoiled set. We know 56 or 57 out of the 80 SHVI cards already before the massive SHVI spoilers due next week. Usually, about 40 - 45 cards were spoiled just before the leaks come.

LolsterXD97
1st January 2016, 01:12 PM
Wasn't there a Synchro and Xyz Odd-Eyes monster already (Odd-Eyes Absolute and Odd-Eyes Meteorbust)? That already completes the Odd-Eyes family.
* Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon -> DARK -> Pendulum Monster
* Odd-Eyes Sabre Dragon -> LIGHT -> Effect Monster
* Odd-Eyes Absolute Dragon -> WATER -> Xyz Monster
* Odd-Eyes Meteorbust Dragon -> FIRE -> Synchro Monster
* Odd-Eyes Vortex Dragon -> WIND -> Fusion Monster
* Odd-Eyes Gravity Dragon -> EARTH -> Ritual Monster

also with the generic Wyrm monster revealed (SHVI-JP037), the only interesting slots left were #23 to 26, #40, #42 to 44, and #80. Could there be still another slot for another archetype? The #23 to 26 slot seems dubious (between Blue-Eyes and Amorphage). Also, there is a missing slot for spells (#61 and #62) which is coincidentally between Blue-Eyes and Amorphage support Spells. I guess the #72 slot was for Amorphage trap or a Blue-Eyes trap OR maybe those slots are for Assault Blackwings (but I highly doubt it) since both Blue-Eyes and Amorphage are non-Anime cards.

I meant for D/D/D cross promotion, not Odd-Eyes.

ScionStorm
1st January 2016, 01:19 PM

The Draco ritual will be in this set and since the 900 series began there has only been 1 Ritual(sadly) per set. And even if there was an additional D/D ritual monster I don't believe there are any more practical spaces for a Ritual Spell card to go with it. Perhaps they'll wait for The Dark Illusion to do that. But honestly, if the next set is going to be about Dark Magician legacy archetype support, I'd rather have a retrained Magician Of Black Chaos ritual monster to go with Black Luster Soldier's retrain from DOCS.

Hope in the Interstice
1st January 2016, 01:31 PM
The Draco ritual will be in this set and since the 900 series began there has only been 1 Ritual(sadly) per set. And even if there was an additional D/D ritual monster I don't believe there are any more practical spaces for a Ritual Spell card to go with it. Perhaps they'll wait for The Dark Illusion to do that. But honestly, if the next set is going to be about Dark Magician legacy archetype support, I'd rather have a retrained Magician Of Black Chaos ritual monster to go with Black Luster Soldier's retrain from DOCS.
It's a shame they didn't have the foresight to make the support in DOCS also compatible with a hypothetical Magician of Black Chaos retrain. At least Sphere Kuriboh and Sakuriboh work with it.

Joenen
1st January 2016, 07:22 PM
When you think about it it technically is compatible. Chaos field searches the DARK Gaia promo who works for any Ritual monster along with the kuribohs. Heck you can even search BLS if you really wanted level 8 tribute fodder. Chaos field also searches any ritual spell.

I wouldn't necessarily say it's "good" but if you're making a Yugi deck, you could mix it together.

Given that Kiwi Magician Girl has a Magician of Black Chaos-themed outfit, and how DMG references him in her Effect, I wouldn't be surprised at all if he gets support.

Delerious1
5th January 2016, 12:59 PM
So, 24-ish hours to go before Maxut does his thing, and something I'd like to know is if it's more likely we'll get a Pendulum Dracoverlord instead of a Pendulum Dracoslayer (say, a 1950/0 Sector Pendulum?).

Baroque
5th January 2016, 02:24 PM
That block of slots between the Blue-Eyes and Amorphage stuff has me deeply curious; how much of it will be Blue-Eyes, how much will be Amorphage? I mean, both sets look like they have all their ducks in a row (barring the hole in the midst of the Amorphages, though that's pretty clearly going to BE an Amorphage), so there's really no telling what'll be there, huh?

We might even see another Dracoverlord card squeezed in there . . . but, well, that's one out of a solid few cards, leaving me wondering just what they plan to do with the rest of that space.

The 9th -- or the leaks -- cannot come fast enough.

Pendulum
5th January 2016, 02:32 PM
I'm expecting to see a Dracoverlord in here. One with a Monster Effect. It's missing and it pairs well with the release of those twisted Amorphages. Besides, the booster still has space for it. As for a boss monster, I think, if you are going to indeed get one, it has to be a Ritual. There's still space for it.

Delerious1
5th January 2016, 03:13 PM
If it is a Dracoverlord, what are the odds its Pendulum Effect will be something like: "Negate the effects of Pendulum Monsters your opponent controls"?

Which, yeah. That sounds overpowered as $#!!%, but then there's been plenty of salt about the Amorphages (some misplaced, some not), and we still don't know what the Draco-Ritual is or what it does. Honestly, anything could happen at this point, and that worries me.

EDIT: Wow, I don't know how I predicted that. I was only one letter away from guessing the name completely.

ScionStorm
5th January 2016, 03:18 PM
That block of slots between the Blue-Eyes and Amorphage stuff has me deeply curious; how much of it will be Blue-Eyes, how much will be Amorphage? I mean, both sets look like they have all their ducks in a row (barring the hole in the midst of the Amorphages, though that's pretty clearly going to BE an Amorphage), so there's really no telling what'll be there, huh?

We might even see another Dracoverlord card squeezed in there . . . but, well, that's one out of a solid few cards, leaving me wondering just what they plan to do with the rest of that space.

The 9th -- or the leaks -- cannot come fast enough.

The Blue-Eyes support is done. It's always 5 effect monsters for the legacy archetype. Below that is probably a Dracoverlord and then more Amorphages. There's going to be a lot of them all on one go like the Igknights that started this.

Amaryllis
5th January 2016, 09:26 PM
Amorphages are the next Igknights/Majespecters/Dinomist, but the pattern is hard to determine.

CORE: 11 Igknight cards (incl. Ignition Phoenix and Ignister Prominence)
DOCS: 3 Igknight cards, 11 Majespecter cards (incl. Majesty's Pegasus and Majester Paladin)
BOSH: 3 Majespecter cards, 10 Dinomist cards (incl. Dynamic Powerload and Dinoster Powerful)
SHVI: ? Dinomist cards (probably 4), at least 6 Amorphage cards

I wonder why there wasn't an 11th Dinomist card in BOSH...anyway, Amorphage's Dracoperson will be SHVI-023 - 026, giving Amorphages up to 3 new Main Deck monsters. It's most likely to be at 023, as CORE -> BOSH has included 5 new Main Deck monsters for the legacy support and SHVI-018 - 022 are all Blue-Eyes cards. This puts Amorphage at 8 Main Deck monsters, a Field Spell, a Continuous Spell, a Dracoperson and a Dracoboss.

I'm guessing the new Dracoboss will be a Ritual Monster at SHVI-042 - 044, as Ritual Monsters precede Fusion Monsters (in this case Bloom Prima) in the 'big monsters' section of the list.

The Amorphage Field Spell will most likely be SHVI-061 or 062, as each of the elemental archetypes' Field Spell has come after 2-3 legacy support cards and a Speedroid/Rank-Up-Magic Raidraptor card.

ScionStorm
6th January 2016, 12:40 AM
It would be nice if we started gettin 2 Ritual monsters per set. (There is something really sad about that statement). Then it would be possible to get some kind of Lord of the Blue as well as the obvious Draco Ritual.

Michelle
6th January 2016, 09:06 PM
I dunno, I kinda don't want to see DM era themes ripping each other off, it was okay with Red-Eyes since it's always been a wannabe.

Also Ritual Dracovelord get.

Amaryllis
7th January 2016, 02:52 PM
Well, I called all three of those correctly. Not that it wasn't blindingly obvious...