PDA

View Full Version : ARC-V Episode 103 Discussion: Retro Angels

KingJinzo
1st May 2016, 02:44 PM
Episode 103 reveals that Yusho came to Heatland three years ago and taught the kids how to duel.
However, he "ran away".

We also learn that Kaito's family were carded during the time Kurosaki and Yuto went to Standard.

Yuzu is in the Fusion Dimension, but not in Academia, since she's on the coast of the main land. Apparently, it's a rule that all children have to go to Academia. Believing that Yuzu ran away from Academia, some officers try to capture her. They use a Full Armor deck, another Fusion Deck based on stupid dogs. But now for our main attraction: Asuka Tenjoin. She uses her old cards from GX, and she introduces only a single new card. But the question is: Does she use Fusions or Rituals?
She knows how to Ritual Summon. Her Cyber Angel Vishnu is a Level 10 3000 ATK beater who has an anti-Fusion effect. Vishnu is basically Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon focused on Fusions rather than on Level 7 or lower monsters. Good for the plot. But too specific in real life. She might get additional effects.

Asuka beats the three officers in one turn and takes Yuzu to her school.
Another You Show Duel School, led by Yusho Sakaki. And yes, we see him at the end of the episode.

Now for the preview:

- Yuya vs hooded Edo.
- Edo uses Fusions.
- Yuya evolves Dark Rebellion!
- Not in the preview: Ruri gets a speaking role!

The Sonic Duck
1st May 2016, 05:06 PM
You know, All of the Fusion soldiers using Dog themed decks has made me wonder is its supposed to have a symbolic meaning that they are all "Dogs of Academia".

ScionStorm
1st May 2016, 05:10 PM
You know, All of the Fusion soldiers using Dog themed decks has made me wonder is its supposed to have a symbolic meaning that they are all "Dogs of Academia".

You only just got that now? They are the attack dogs of Academia. Hounds hunting down their master's enemies.

NassX
1st May 2016, 05:14 PM
Asuka will pretty much use her rituals to destroy academia duelists but of course she must have some fusion monsters.
Hopefully next episode Yushou will tell more about how he went to the fusion dimension.

Now for the preview:
- Yuya vs hooded Edo.
- Edo uses Fusions.
- Yuya evolves Dark Rebellion!
- Not in the preview: Ruri gets a speaking role!

I'm sure Ruri will appear in a flashback (like with rin during yugo's duel against serena) or maybe she will be in the You Show Duel School brought by asuka when she deserted academia.
That Dark Rebellion ranked-up version looks sick! So cool
Edo's fusion monster looks similar to E-HERO electrum.

The Sonic Duck
1st May 2016, 05:20 PM
You only just got that now? They are the attack dogs of Academia. Hounds hunting down their master's enemies.

I've been getting the feeling for a while. But armor dog are a bit more on the nose than the Ancient Gears.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sure Ruri will appear in a flashback (like with rin during yugo's duel against serena) or maybe she will be in the You Show Duel School brought by asuka when she deserted academia.
That Dark Rebellion ranked-up version looks sick! So cool
Edo's fusion monster looks similar to E-HERO electrum.
Perhaps some sort of D-HERO counterpart to electrum that uses the original D-HERO's as material.

Erickdsl
1st May 2016, 05:35 PM
This episode was good. BUT HOLY CRAP! Next episode is gonna be amazing.

Dark rebellion cXyz dragon. How is he going to summon it? Maybe a pendulum monster with a rank-up pendulum effect? That would be sick.

Dyson Sphere
1st May 2016, 05:38 PM
my prediction for dark rebelion rank up, you can stack on top for free and it steals all the attack instead of half

LolsterXD97
1st May 2016, 05:42 PM
Vishnu's artwork is amazing. I bet her effect will be changed to destroy Special Summoned monsters instead of Fusion Monsters (unless they plan to do a trinity for each Summon method).

ScionStorm
1st May 2016, 06:18 PM
Vishnu's artwork is amazing. I bet her effect will be changed to destroy Special Summoned monsters instead of Fusion Monsters (unless they plan to do a trinity for each Summon method).

Or it could just be made for Extra Deck hate instead of Special Summon. Possibilities...

If we have an fusion dimension resistance against the Academia and Academia uses Ancient Gears for their Team Academia Grunts, then I would love it if the resistance had a four-man squad of duelists that use Arcana Force, each having some unique Major Arcana Force monsters and the rest of each of their decks would be filled with cards based on one of the 4 suits in Tarot. Probably all the character cards are monsters like Knight of Pentacles(Page, Knight, Queen and King) and the rest are spell/trap support like all the Aces and Suit of Sword X. Knight of Pentacles is even an EARTH attribute while the Arcana Force monsters are LIGHT, because Suit of Pentacles is Earth Element. Wands are Fire. Cups are Water and Swords are Wind/Air.

SynjoDeonecros
1st May 2016, 07:49 PM
Hey, at least it's not more Ancient Gears, and it's a new archetype, so mechanical dogs sounds awesome. Wonder if they'll get some love in a future set...

ScionStorm
1st May 2016, 08:04 PM
Hey, at least it's not more Ancient Gears, and it's a new archetype, so mechanical dogs sounds awesome. Wonder if they'll get some love in a future set...

I'd rather have Halil's "Lamp" archetype.

These Armoredogs aren't even as cool looking as Judai's Wroughtweiler.

SynjoDeonecros
1st May 2016, 08:28 PM
I'm still waiting for Dog-chan's monsters, but we're not going to get them, any time, soon, so the Armoredogs seem like a good compromise...

ScionStorm
1st May 2016, 08:34 PM
I'm still waiting for Dog-chan's monsters, but we're not going to get them, any time, soon, so the Armoredogs seem like a good compromise...

In that case I want the Tomato archetype. Tomatoes are my favorite Nightshade. Screw eggplant.

SynjoDeonecros
1st May 2016, 08:38 PM
Well, we've yet to see anyone actually use the Tomato monsters from the game, to my knowledge, so that would be a good way of expanding on the archetype...

King
1st May 2016, 09:14 PM
Dissapointed with Asuka using rituals.

ScionStorm
1st May 2016, 09:36 PM

I'm Happy Dancing over Asuka having a Level 10 Ace Ritual monster that can easily be brought out with a Cyber Petit Angel on the field and a Dakini in the hand. She is officially the Ritual Queen. I hope Ritual Sanctuary comes out in Collectors Pack with a buff to it's effect. Like maybe you could place a Ritual spell from your Graveyard or Banished into your hand for a similar cost. It would help recycling MAR after it's new second effect is used.

KingJinzo
1st May 2016, 09:38 PM

Considering it's you we're talking about, it's not a surprise.

Never die
1st May 2016, 09:41 PM
I'm Happy Dancing over Asuka having a Level 10 Ace Ritual monster that can easily be brought out with a Cyber Petit Angel on the field and a Dakini in the hand. She is officially the Ritual Queen.

Thats not a big accomplishment considering out of all female duelists other than her only 1 girl had ritual summoned before which only had 1 on screen duel.

KingJinzo
1st May 2016, 09:44 PM
Let's see if ARC-V will break DM's record of Ritual Summonings. DM had 15 Ritual Summonings, GX had 11 on-screen, and ZEXAL had 1.

SynjoDeonecros
1st May 2016, 09:47 PM

What did you want her to use, Xyz monsters?

ScionStorm
1st May 2016, 09:48 PM
Thats not a big accomplishment considering out of all female duelists other than her only 1 girl had ritual summoned before which only had 1 on screen duel.

And Asuka is the first character to use a Ritual-centric archetype with more than one Ritual monster.

This reminds me, I wouldn't mind seeing a new character using an End Of The World deck with new support for Oblivion and Armaggedon. Maybe even evolutions/retrains.

King
1st May 2016, 10:45 PM
What did you want her to use, Xyz monsters?

How about Fusions?

Erickdsl
1st May 2016, 10:51 PM
How about Fusions?

We've only seen 1 new card so far. She might still use fusions. Maybe even Cyber blader again lol.

SynjoDeonecros
1st May 2016, 10:55 PM
Since she uses her Cyber Girls, it's logical to assume Cyber Blade will be in her deck. It's also likely that it'll be the only Fusion in her deck...

ScionStorm
1st May 2016, 11:30 PM
Since she uses her Cyber Girls, it's logical to assume Cyber Blade will be in her deck. It's also likely that it'll be the only Fusion in her deck...

Blade Skater was a weird part of her deck. The only non-Cyber monster in the entire deck but yet one-half of her only fusion. I wish they'd reprint all her Cyber Girl monsters with the original art from the anime. The original art was alot nicer for some of them in my opinion. I wonder why they felt the need to change every of her monster's artworks. Well, Gymnast got by with only a changed background for some reason.

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/6/6e/CyberBlader-OW.png/revision/latest?cb=20131216030630http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/a/a5/CyberPrima-OW.png/revision/latest?cb=20131216031455http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/6/6d/EtoileCyber-OW.png/revision/latest?cb=20131216031133http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/a/ab/CyberTutu-OW.png/revision/latest?cb=20131216031942http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/2/22/BladeSkater-OW.png/revision/latest?cb=20140114211939

KingJinzo
2nd May 2016, 01:25 AM
The obviously censored version of Etoile Cyber.

ScionStorm
2nd May 2016, 01:42 AM
Wikia's picture for the uncensored version of the artwork is small and blurry. She's censored even more in the final TCG artwork. You'll just have to imagine her nipple-less grey boobs in the art for yourself.

KingJinzo
2nd May 2016, 06:17 PM
http://40.media.tumblr.com/fb1d9f611abe130d433a7f2812a66bb6/tumblr_o6imfuEa2y1tzy27bo3_1280.jpg

I wonder what kind of evolution it is. There is no guarantee it's a Rank-Up. Utopia Ray wasn't a Rank-Up, but we can assume the new Xyz Dragon is not a Rank-Down. The possibility it's a Rank-Up is high. However, is 1 Rank higher or even 2? We don't know how Yuya will evolve it. With a RUM or in Utopia Ray style? Will Yuya create this card out of nowhere or will Yuto's spirit give Yuya access to this lost card? If Yuto had this card beforehand, would this card be enough to defeat Clear Wing back then in episode 37 (even though we knew that Yugo could negate the attack with his Three-Eyed Dice)?

And what its name gonna be?
Chaos Rebellion Xyz Dragon?
Skull Rebellion Xyz Dragon?
Black Rebellion Xyz Dragon? (Considering that "Black" was often censored into "Dark", probably not, but it would be hilarious.)
Crystal Rebellion Xyz Dragon?
Bone Rebellion Xyz Dragon?
Thunder Rebellion Xyz Dragon?
Spark Rebellion Xyz Dragon? (It even ryhmes with Dark.)
Darkness Rebellion Xyz Dragon?
Wrath Rebellion Xyz Dragon?
Berserker Rebellion Xyz Dragon?
Ray Rebellion Xyz Dragon?
Hope Rebellion Xyz Dragon?
Light Rebellion Xyz Dragon? (It's definitvely a DARK monster.)

NassX
2nd May 2016, 07:53 PM
http://40.media.tumblr.com/fb1d9f611abe130d433a7f2812a66bb6/tumblr_o6imfuEa2y1tzy27bo3_1280.jpg

I wonder what kind of evolution it is. There is no guarantee it's a Rank-Up. Utopia Ray wasn't a Rank-Up, but we can assume the new Xyz Dragon is not a Rank-Down. The possibility it's a Rank-Up is high. However, is 1 Rank higher or even 2? We don't know how Yuya will evolve it. With a RUM or in Utopia Ray style? Will Yuya create this card out of nowhere or will Yuto's spirit give Yuya access to this lost card? If Yuto had this card beforehand, would this card be enough to defeat Clear Wing back then in episode 37 (even though we knew that Yugo could negate the attack with his Three-Eyed Dice)?

Black Rebellion Xyz Dragon? (Considering that "Black" was often censored into "Dark", probably not, but it would be hilarious.)

we just really have to wait and see

ScionStorm
2nd May 2016, 10:23 PM
I hope Asuka will be this season's (and Yuzu's) version of Crow Hogan.

Destiny91
2nd May 2016, 10:27 PM

The 3000/2500 stats are a given.

Since Crystal Wing follows the pattern of Clear Wing having a Trigger Effect, I guess this card could have an Ignition Effect like Dark Rebellion.

I just hope it's not a Utopia the Lightning kind of evolution. Since you don't have to spend anything to summon it. I would prefer something like the Digital Bugs, but just detaching 1 Xyz material OR using a monster with no Xyz materials.

Destiny91
2nd May 2016, 10:30 PM
I hope Asuka will be this season's (and Yuzu's) version of Crow Hogan.

I guess the Jack of this season (in terms of Hype) will be Edo.

Now, another topic...I hope we see Yusho duel sometime soon and finally see his Sky Magician in action.

SynjoDeonecros
2nd May 2016, 11:28 PM
So, I'm confused; are we just going to sideline ourselves to the Xyz dimension just long enough for Yuya to get news on his dad, and then immediately have everyone jump to the Fusion dimension, or are we going to split our attention between Yuya dealing with paranoid resistance and straggling Academia in Heartland, and Yuzu and Alexis bonding in You-Show Fusion Branch?

KingJinzo
3rd May 2016, 01:47 AM
The 3000/2500 stats are a given.

Since Crystal Wing follows the pattern of Clear Wing having a Trigger Effect, I guess this card could have an Ignition Effect like Dark Rebellion.

I just hope it's not a Utopia the Lightning kind of evolution. Since you don't have to spend anything to summon it. I would prefer something like the Digital Bugs, but just detaching 1 Xyz material OR using a monster with no Xyz materials.

While I'm saying it is not impossible for it to have 3000 base-ATK, the thing about Rank-Up RK5 monsters is that most of them have less than 3000 ATK. There are only three Rank-Up RK5 monsters that have 3000+ ATK, but they have base forms that need either three Materials or specific Materials or even both. (Assuming the evolution is a Rank 5 monster in the first place.) It is weird that the strongest Rank 5 Monster has 4000 ATK, while the two strongest Rank 6 monsters have only 3000 ATK. (Yes, I know, there is a difference in numbers of the Materials.)

About the effect, I agree it's going to be a similar effect if we trust Crystal Wing.

- - - Updated - - -

So, I'm confused; are we just going to sideline ourselves to the Xyz dimension just long enough for Yuya to get news on his dad, and then immediately have everyone jump to the Fusion dimension, or are we going to split our attention between Yuya dealing with paranoid resistance and straggling Academia in Heartland, and Yuzu and Asuka bonding in You-Show Fusion Branch?

It's a show about three main characters, each of them having their own stories. Putting them together is the whole story. Yuya has his own, Yuzu has her own and Reiji has his own. We'll wait until they come together.

Hoozuki_Suigetsu
3rd May 2016, 02:15 AM
and ZEXAL had 1.

1? I guess you are talking about Kaito, but there is also another ritual summon, Rokujiro ritual summon Black Luster Soldier, so, make this 2.

SynjoDeonecros
3rd May 2016, 02:25 AM
Hmm. I wonder how Alexis will deal with the revelation that Yuzu plays a Fusion-based deck... Mistaken for Academia, maybe?

ScionStorm
3rd May 2016, 02:28 AM
Hmm. I wonder how Alexis will deal with the revelation that Yuzu plays a Fusion-based deck... Mistaken for Academia, maybe?

Melodious Rituals ensue?

Sykosis
3rd May 2016, 08:27 AM
Let's see if ARC-V will break DM's record of Ritual Summonings. DM had 15 Ritual Summonings, GX had 11 on-screen, and ZEXAL had 1.

DM's 15 Ritual summons:
1 Relinquished
2 BLS
1 Magician of Black Chaos
1 Zera the Mant
1 Lord of the Red
1 Paladin of White Dragon
1 Paladin of Dark Dragon
1 Fortress Whale
1 Masked Beast Des Gradius
1 Shinato, King of a Higher Plane
1 Orichalcos Mirror

12 Ritual Summons off the top of my head. Which ones did I miss?

Never die
3rd May 2016, 08:46 AM
DM's 15 Ritual summons:
1 Relinquished
2 BLS
1 Zera the Mant
1 Lord of the Red
1 Paladin of Dark Dragon
1 Fortress Whale
1 Masked Beast Des Gradius
1 Orichalcos Mirror

Actually its 2x magician of black chaos,one against pegasus and one against noah,2xmasked beast des gradius one was used in the tag duel and Yami Marik used it in his duel against mai.

Sykosis
3rd May 2016, 09:26 AM
Actually its 2x magician of black chaos,one against pegasus and one against noah,2xmasked beast des gradius one was used in the tag duel and Yami Marik used it in his duel against mai.

Oh. Okay.

But then we're still missing one more. Unless you count Blue-Eyes Chaos MAX Dragon from the new movie.

ScionStorm
3rd May 2016, 09:42 AM
Oh. Okay.

But then we're still missing one more. Unless you count Blue-Eyes Chaos MAX Dragon from the new movie.

That's manga canon. Not DM Anime canon. So wouldn't count.

Kishin
3rd May 2016, 11:07 AM
I would thought Edo be a Xyz duelist with Kaito being the two well known duelist in heartland. Guess that a bit a lie.

Never die
3rd May 2016, 12:07 PM
Oh. Okay.

If he counts it then its 2x religuished one against yugi and one against doma mai.

Volteccer
3rd May 2016, 12:34 PM
If he counts it then its 2x religuished one against yugi and one against doma mai.

We never saw him use it against Mai. We did see Thousand-Eyes Restrict, but you can summon that without summoning Relinquished first, so we don't know if he used it or not.

EmperorShun
3rd May 2016, 12:47 PM
I would thought Edo be a Xyz duelist with Kaito being the two well known duelist in heartland. Guess that a bit a lie.

I guess they are getting away with Edo being known as one of the higher rank Academia soldiers.

KingJinzo
3rd May 2016, 01:09 PM

Masked Beast Des Gardius is not a Ritual Monster.
The Masked Beast however is a Ritual Monster, Ritual Summoned by Mask of Darkness.

KingJinzo
3rd May 2016, 01:16 PM
1? I guess you are talking about Kaito, but there is also another ritual summon, Rokujiro ritual summon Black Luster Soldier, so, make this 2.

I only count on-screen Ritual Summons. Just count how many times Benten was summoned off-screen. No, I only count on-screen ones.

DM's 15 Ritual summons:
1 Relinquished
2 BLS
1 Zera the Mant
1 Lord of the Red
1 Paladin of Dark Dragon
1 Fortress Whale
1 Masked Beast Des Gardius
1 Orichalcos Mirror

For those who are wondering about the 15 DM on-screen Ritual Summonings, not counting any movie:
3x Black Luster Soldier (against Pegasus, Big Five (first virtual world) and Dartz)
2x Magician of Black Chaos (against Pegasus, Noa)
1x Relinquished
1x Zera
1x Fortress Whale
1x The Masked Beast (not Des Gardius!)
1x Five-Headed Dragon (only the Big Five version)
2x Paladin of White Dragon (against Amelda and Dartz)
1x Lord of the Red
1x Paladin of Dark Dragon
1x Mirror Knight Calling

Indytotof
3rd May 2016, 01:33 PM
http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/maxut/imgs/5/d/5ddbdffd-s.jpg

Wonder why it revealed about upcoming ep'

KingJinzo
3rd May 2016, 01:37 PM
http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/maxut/imgs/5/d/5ddbdffd-s.jpg

Wonder why it revealed about upcoming ep'

Is that yet another cast list? I read Yuya, Yuri, Yuto, Yugo, Yuzu, Serena, Gongenzaka and Sawatari.

Comun
3rd May 2016, 02:36 PM

Ebon Rebellion Cxyz Dragon?

The mokey
3rd May 2016, 03:40 PM
inb4 ist full amored DRXD

EmperorShun
3rd May 2016, 04:05 PM
inb4 ist full amored DRXD

In that case, Konami HAS TO print the rest of the Full Armored-Archtype in TCG land...

Zarkiel
3rd May 2016, 06:19 PM
Interesting that they went to the duel lounge. Nice to see some of the old places yuma visited rather than completely new things. Also cool to actually see yuusho. Was hoping for more details, but this will do for now.

In the mean time, gimme that next episode.

iNfiniTe Se7eNz
3rd May 2016, 06:51 PM
So according to the preview on the wiki for 105....
Kaito vs. Shun???????

EmperorShun
3rd May 2016, 08:07 PM
So according to the preview on the wiki for 105....
Kaito vs. Shun???????

Oh mah flipp'in god! He duels this soon? New RR already? Oh yeah baby 12 days to go :3

Ok i settled down now (totally wasnt fanboying or stuff...nonononono), and we may see a RUM-searcher and/or a rank 7. Still, I think there is a lot more to come for the Blackwings2.0. The rank 12 will appear when Shun saves Ruri. Calling it right now. Why else would last strix negate effects? None of the RR can activate without xyz material and you can only use the SS in your turn...so it is obviously to Rank-up from Ultimate Falcon... Still hyped tho, I finished my deck on sneak peak last weekend^^

Sanokal
3rd May 2016, 11:52 PM
Whew. A lighter, slightly less exciting episode, but a lot more happened. After finally holing up in the old dojo from ZEXAL, we learn that Kite's family card sealed into cards, and thus this is why he's so damn pissed off. In addition that family from episode 100 are there as well, yay! I liked them. Allen continues to annoy me, though admittedly his dislike of Yusho is somewhat justified. Sayaka seems to be somewhat intriguing; it looks like she really will be an important character this arc.

But it's the Fusion Dimension where the meat of the matter is. Zuzu, poor girl, has ended up being dropped into the viper's nest of a place that I immediately hate more than the City. Seriously. Thankfully she gets rescued from the mooks (who, let's be honest, Zuzu could have wrecked with Bloom Diva) by Alexis, who, much to my surprise-ish (thanks for spoiling that, whoever that ass was) uses freaking Ritual monsters, and a powerful one at that. After that we get to see Yusho in person for the first time - surprise! He'd been chilling in the Xyz Dimension for three years, and now he's in the Fusion Dimension. He'd better have a REALLY good explanation for this, or we might be seeing a certain paper fan again.

This episode also introduced us to Yuya's character arc for the season by the looks of things. He realizes his naivety and resolves to do something about it, and Yuto continues to communicate with him, thankfully now his spiritual adviser thing ISN'T just whenever he feels like it, it's more common now. Now, where are Yugo and Yuri...?

Argh! I just want to know what's happening this season! Especially given the preview for next week!

It was a decent episode. Less exciting like I said, but still decent. It's also rather pleasing to see that the overall animation quality seems to have smoothed out to a more decent consistency despite the lack of Ebina-drawn episodes, rather than the downward spiral that happened in DM.

Eternal Dragon Of ChaOZ
4th May 2016, 07:01 AM
The new Cyber angel was pretty cool, an anti fusion monster.
Yuuya's father finally and Aster Phoenix next week.

ScionStorm
4th May 2016, 07:56 AM
So do you guys think Asuka's brother is dead like Kaito's or is he part of the Academia (Red-Eyes Fusion!). Maybe Asuka's character arc in this season will be to eventually confront her big brother in a showdown. I would still love it if, while Edo is Commander 'n Chief, that (Hell Kaiser)Ryo, Majyoume(Thunder) and (Darkness)Fubuki are the three Generals (Or elite special unit). Power Bond, Chthonian Polymer, Red-Eyes Fusion.

Dyson Sphere
4th May 2016, 01:30 PM
So do you guys think Asuka's brother is dead like Kaito's or is he part of the Academia (Red-Eyes Fusion!). Maybe Asuka's character arc in this season will be to eventually confront her big brother in a showdown. I would still love it if, while Edo is Commander 'n Chief, that (Hell Kaiser)Ryo, Majyoume(Thunder) and (Darkness)Fubuki are the three Generals (Or elite special unit). Power Bond, Chthonian Polymer, Red-Eyes Fusion. nah dude if manjoume returns he'll be using ojama delta fusioner

SynjoDeonecros
4th May 2016, 05:18 PM
More Ojamas would be welcome, honestly.

ScionStorm
4th May 2016, 07:26 PM
nah dude if manjoume returns he'll be using ojama delta fusioner

Ojamas if he turns away from Academia. I was actually hoping to see him use his Society Of Light "Beetron" monsters as an Academia duelist.

The Beetrons(although I wish they'd be changed from Machine to Insect-Type):
Beetletop
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/b/b9/Beetron1Beetletop-OW.png/revision/latest?cb=20140108040016
Beetleturbo
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/6/68/Beetron2Beetleturbo-OW.png/revision/latest?cb=20140108144049
Spider Base
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/f/fd/Beetron3SpiderBase-OW.png/revision/latest?cb=20140108035308
Assault Cannon Beetle
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/8/82/AssaultCannonBeetle-JP-Anime-GX-NC.png/revision/latest?cb=20140920002439
Combat Scissor Beetle
http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/4/4f/CombatScissorBeetle-OW.png/revision/latest?cb=20150816040410
And their one Spell card "Front Change"
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/e/e0/FrontChange-JP-Anime-GX.png/revision/latest?cb=20140920011408

It would be good to get a new Union/Fusion Archetype. Preferably one that isn't Machine-Type though. We have plenty enough of that. It would also make a nice setup for Beetron Vs. Bee Force battle of the Insects: Majyoume Vs. Shinji! In a future conflict.

SynjoDeonecros
4th May 2016, 08:10 PM
Hell, why not give him Phantom Beasts to replicate his old White Knight Society deck, and make retrains of Gazelle, Berfomet, and Chimera?

ScionStorm
4th May 2016, 08:30 PM
Hell, why not give him Phantom Beasts to replicate his old White Knight Society deck, and make retrains of Gazelle, Berfomet, and Chimera?

I expect a retrain of Gazelle in the Yugi Structure Deck, given Chimera is going to be one of the Deck's Fusions. I prefer the possibility of a new Union archetype. One that could easily be Insect-Type instead of the endless Machine Unions. Also, we don't yet have an Insect Fusion archetype. I'd rather cover new ground than old with this one. In OCG, Insects only have 2 archetypes- Inzektors(Pseudo-Union Xyz) and the new Digital Bugs(Xyz Evolution) and there's Spiders(not actually an Archetype yet). There is the anime-only Bee Force (Synchro) and the manga-only Hell Insects.

Edit: Finally got to watch Sunday's episode. I am excited about the Yuzu plot this season. She is in the thick of it now. Maybe Edo hates Sakakis and wants to use Yuya to lure Yushou out because Yushou and his secret Duel School in the fusion dimension is becoming the bane of Academia's homefront. Undermining them wherever he can? We will find out soon enough. Also, Asuka seems older just a bit. We are reminded Yuzu is 14 and so Asuka appears at least 16 maybe. It's possible she could be just a little older. How old is Reiji? It will be very bizarre to see what the fusion dimension is like removed from the Academia plot hotzone.

Angel of Light with unparalleled power, come forth to this dark world and shine your light upon all of creation. Descend! Level 10, Cyber Angel- Vishnu!

Also, is Academia island near Venice or is that just what Florida looks like in Fusion Dimension? (I will continue to believe Yuya lives in Standard Dimension's "Miami" city.)

Eternalight
5th May 2016, 10:43 AM
I personally think that Ritual and Fusion summon have are somewhat alike.
Basically, the purpose of both summoning type is to summon a (usually) high level/stronger monster by using other card effect (usually spell) and require materials/tribute.
The difference is that Fusion monsters are in extra deck and require monsters with specific name or type,
while Ritual monsters are in main deck and require the levels of the materials instead

Sanokal
5th May 2016, 11:04 AM
I personally think that Ritual and Fusion summon have are somewhat alike.
Basically, the purpose of both summoning type is to summon a (usually) high level/stronger monster by using other card effect (usually spell) and require materials/tribute.
The difference is that Fusion monsters are in extra deck and require monsters with specific name or type,
while Ritual monsters are in main deck and require the levels of the materials instead

Well, in pure gameplay kinda (though all summons can be fusions to an extent). The original Ritual Monsters were monsters transformed by sacrifices.

Hoozuki_Suigetsu
5th May 2016, 10:41 PM
So do you guys think Asuka's brother is dead like Kaito's or is he part of the Academia (Red-Eyes Fusion!). Maybe Asuka's character arc in this season will be to eventually confront her big brother in a showdown. I would still love it if, while Edo is Commander 'n Chief, that (Hell Kaiser)Ryo, Majyoume(Thunder) and (Darkness)Fubuki are the three Generals (Or elite special unit). Power Bond, Chthonian Polymer, Red-Eyes Fusion.

Kaito has a family even if they were killed, the true is i don't see why Fubuking could't be here, even if he is already dead...Speaking of death, what about if that is why Edo hates Yusho so much? Let's remember how strong in the manga the bond between fubuki and edo is, a rivalry and friendship much more personal that even the one with Zane, could be that Fubuki have been corrupted by academy and in a fight agaisn't his former ally and probable mentor Yusho he lost and ended dying and that is the origin of the hate in edo

So, Asuka after compare how is used to be fubuki and how it was after being sended to academia, she convenced herself about how wrong she was doing and took the choose of scape from academy and go for the path of the ritual summon. Azuka is younger than Fubuki, so when she finally could get the chance to go there, she saw how diferent Fubuki was.

PD: this one if one of my favorite cards of all time, hope to see it again on screen
PD2: Sorry for my english, is bad i know xDU
http://fdzeta.com/data/MetaMirrorCache/_yugioh_images_d_d1_SwingofMemories_SDWS_EN_C_1E_p ng_revision_7928d9fc9dec5343ddab3614c68bacd7.png

Sanokal
5th May 2016, 11:44 PM
I only just realized that this episode explained how Dennis knew of Yusho.

Zarkiel
6th May 2016, 03:50 AM
I only just realized that this episode explained how Dennis knew of Yusho.

Makes sense. But given that he had dimensional traveling technology before standard even knew that there were different dimensions, there may be more to it. There's some connection to him and academia somewhere, and hopefully we'll get it in the next episode (or they're just going to dodge the question like with pretty much everything and go back to xyz dimension)

KingJinzo
6th May 2016, 05:32 PM
Kaito has a family even if they were killed, the true is i don't see why Fubuking could't be here, even if he is already dead...Speaking of death, what about if that is why Edo hates Yusho so much? Let's remember how strong in the manga the bond between fubuki and edo is, a rivalry and friendship much more personal that even the one with Kaiser, could be that Fubuki have been corrupted by academy and in a fight agaisn't his former ally and probable mentor Yusho he lost and ended dying and that is the origin of the hate in edo

So, Asuka after compare how is used to be fubuki and how it was after being sended to academia, she convenced herself about how wrong she was doing and took the choose of scape from academy and go for the path of the ritual summon. Azuka is younger than Fubuki, so when she finally could get the chance to go there, she saw how diferent Fubuki was.

PD2: Sorry for my english, is bad i know xDU

Aside from your very bad English, I highly doubt that ARC-V will make any reference to the GX manga.

Hoozuki_Suigetsu
6th May 2016, 07:07 PM
Aside from your very bad English, I highly doubt that ARC-V will make any reference to the GX manga.

Looks like a google translator job? Sorry =P

KingKaash
7th May 2016, 01:55 AM
I cannot believe that Yusho is going to be shown this early in the show. I really thought that he was going to be the Final Boss kind of guy that they would bring at the end of over-climatic 4 Dimension tournament to test Yuya to see how much he's grown like Atem vs Yugi, Astral vs Yuma type of deal. What is this guy doing in the Fusion Dimension??? And why he is going around everywhere teaching everyone how to duel and then disappearing? It would seem that he knew before hand of the Professor's plan and was training other dimensions on how to fight back. So many mysteries with the first legit dad character, with Kaiba's dad and his Exodia Necross coming in second. Kazuma was poorly handled and Dr. Fudo was decent I guess.

The show is definitely getting interesting again but I'm expecting the Xyz Dimension Arc to be short for 3 reasons:

1) How much is there to honestly do when all of Heartland and its citizens have been carded? Sure Yuya can fight Edo/Aster and Kaito/Kite once or twice each but then what? It's a desolate wasteland. The last thing any of us want to see is another mook butt kicking. We are waiting for the twins to appear and that old guy in the opening but that's like a subplot and not a main plot. And a supposed showdown between Yuri and Yugo would certainly entice but can't really carry the Arc for a long period of time.

2) How long can Asuka/Alexis, Yusho, and Yuzu really be cramped into a small school hideout and limit their character growth? They gotta bust out of there soon once the backstory foundation has been given. But they can't just walk out and fight mooks because the last thing any of us want to see is another mook butt kicking. They need to team up with others which leads to...

3) How long will they keep Reiji Akaba and the gang off screen? The show needs the unquestioned leader to be plotting strategies and looking cool wearing a scarf otherwise we lose track of what the goal is, which is to ambush Academia.

And I totally called Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon being evolved in some form!

ScionStorm
7th May 2016, 03:10 AM
Episode summaries are in. Episode 105 is Shun vs. Kaito apparently. We won't get Yusho explanation until episode 106 it seems also "Yuzu feels a strong connection with Asuka". YuzuXAsuka? Who'd have shipped that? And also Yuri is on the move. Maybe we will soon get Yuri vs. Asuka. But the next 2 episodes will be a 2-parter back in Xyz dimension. And by the titles of those episodes it seems the nostalgia support will continue. This time as: "107: Bloodthirsty Amazoness" and "108: Amazoness Trap". At least it's not more Harpies. On the bright side, however, Amazoness will probably be getting Fusions. Harpies got Xyz so why not?

EmperorShun
7th May 2016, 09:29 AM
Episode summaries are in. Episode 105 is Shun vs. Kaito apparently. We won't get Yusho explanation until episode 106 it seems also "Yuzu feels a strong connection with Asuka". YuzuXAsuka? Who'd have shipped that? And also Yuri is on the move. Maybe we will soon get Yuri vs. Asuka. But the next 2 episodes will be a 2-parter back in Xyz dimension. And by the titles of those episodes it seems the nostalgia support will continue. This time as: "107: Bloodthirsty Amazoness" and "108: Amazoness Trap". At least it's not more Harpies. On the bright side, however, Amazoness will probably be getting Fusions. Harpies got Xyz so why not?
So in Summary, the little girl will duel, the sisters will duel twice, Shun will duel twice (gimme more cards) and Yuya
duels together with Shun, The last one seems interesting, as Yuya wants to bring smiles and Shun wants to bring his bombs to the party.

Also Sawatari loses again, as it seems from ep 108. He only wins duels, when he duels with someone else on his side.