PDA

View Full Version : SHIV Sneak peak

Dread Kaiser
1st May 2016, 08:16 PM
So How'd peoples sneak peak go, to those who could attend them.

I somehow managed to Trade an Ultimate Falcon for an ENTIRE MEGATIN FULL OF SHINY THINGS. like 2 bounds of Gold Rare, some wing raiders Hispeed riders and various other things. for just an Ultimate Falcon.
tin included some LC3 Buster Bladers, a full playset of Luster Pendulum (original, not gold) Super Soldier BLS and...tooo much shit to list really.

And it was his Idea, I wonder what he was thinking...

Also got the Sifr and King Calamity I wanted.

for the actual events, got 2 Drowning Mirror Forces and saw plenty more, seems to be the easy Secret Rare to get.

I went to a total of 4 events over the 2 days.

SynjoDeonecros
1st May 2016, 08:26 PM
I only bought in once, but I got King Calamity and a Twin Burst Dragon, which I immediately traded for a Solemn Strike. Could've held out for something more, but Solemn Strike's still going for like $60 each, so if I didn't get it then, I would've never gotten it.

Didn't get anything else I needed, except for a few of the Kaiju cards, and a full compliment of the promo. Only got 1 Spinos and 1 Dinomist Eruption, both of which people were really looking for.

My boyfriend didn't get much, but a single Panther Dancer, which he unfortunately wasn't able to get rid of; someone was wanting it, but he didn't know how much it was, and didn't want to rip the guy off with any deal on it. He also got an Amorphactor Psycho, and the guy who wanted the Panther Dancer had an Amorphage Persona he wanted to trade for it, but that didn't work out very well. Ah, well, maybe I can commandeer it and use Odd-Eyes Advent to get it out, instead?

Dread Kaiser
1st May 2016, 08:27 PM
I only bought in once, but I got King Calamity and a Twin Burst Dragon, which I immediately traded for a Solemn Strike. Could've held out for something more, but Solemn Strike's still going for like $60 each, so if I didn't get it then, I would've never gotten it.

Didn't get anything else I needed, except for a few of the Kaiju cards, and a full compliment of the promo. Only got 1 Spinos and 1 Dinomist Eruption, both of which people were really looking for.

My boyfriend didn't get much, but a single Panther Dancer, which he unfortunately wasn't able to get rid of; someone was wanting it, but he didn't know how much it was, and didn't want to rip the guy off with any deal on it. He also got an Amorphactor Psycho, and the guy who wanted the Panther Dancer had an Amorphage Persona he wanted to trade for it, but that didn't work out very well. Ah, well, maybe I can commandeer it and use Odd-Eyes Advent to get it out, instead?

it's basically $4

SynjoDeonecros
1st May 2016, 08:31 PM
Hmm. He was told by his friend who researched it that it was more $7.50, but eh *shrugs*

Also, I only traded away the Twin Burst Dragon for Solemn Strike; I still have the King Calamity, in case anyone needs/wants it. I'm hoping the fact that hardly anyone at my sneak peak got a Lector Pendulum doesn't mean they'll be hard to find or expensive to get...

ScionStorm
1st May 2016, 08:36 PM
So How'd peoples sneak peak go, to those who could attend them.

I somehow managed to Trade an Ultimate Falcon for an ENTIRE MEGATIN FULL OF SHINY THINGS. like 2 bounds of Gold Rare, some wing raiders Hispeed riders and various other things. for just an Ultimate Falcon.
tin included some LC3 Buster Bladers, a full playset of Luster Pendulum (original, not gold) Super Soldier BLS and...tooo much shit to list really.

And it was his Idea, I wonder what he was thinking...

Also got the Sifr and King Calamity I wanted.

for the actual events, got 2 Drowning Mirror Forces and saw plenty more, seems to be the easy Secret Rare to get.

I went to a total of 4 events over the 2 days.

*Looks at title of thread*

'Tis "SHVI" my good Dread, not "SHIV".

Dread Kaiser
1st May 2016, 08:47 PM
*Looks at title of thread*

'Tis "SHVI" my good Dread, not "SHIV".

its SHIV forever in my mind, much like the dub names for DM And GX

also my Locals got a Duel Terminal now

ARKhaven
1st May 2016, 10:38 PM
its SHIV forever in my mind, much like the dub names for DM And GX

also my Locals got a Duel Terminal now

Got most of the core for Lunalights, sold that off.
A friend and I pulled Sage with Eyes of Blue and Dragon Spirit of White, sold/traded that off too
Then sold more stuff with my friend and split the profits

And my friend won the Sneak Peek mat so I took that off his hands since he already has a mat lol.

All in all, it was an alright day. Also I'm jelly on the DT Machine

Sanokal
1st May 2016, 10:42 PM
Didn't realize sneak peek had already been.
Box this weekend for me and my friend!

Dread Kaiser
1st May 2016, 11:39 PM
Got most of the core for Lunalights, sold that off.
A friend and I pulled Sage with Eyes of Blue and Dragon Spirit of White, sold/traded that off too
Then sold more stuff with my friend and split the profits

And my friend won the Sneak Peek mat so I took that off his hands since he already has a mat lol.

All in all, it was an alright day. Also I'm jelly on the DT Machine

saw a lot of Dragon Spirit of White too, probably the most common Ultra I saw, my group got a full playset

too bad 3 of my group wants to make Blue-eyes

SynjoDeonecros
10th May 2016, 03:31 PM
Mom sent me $30 for my birthday, spent $25 of it on Yugioh cards, mostly from this set, and mostly to complete a Lunalight and a Digital Bug deck. I really need to stop spending so much to build decks...

SynjoDeonecros
21st May 2016, 12:39 AM
http://vid1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb417/xabinotter/KFyWx-qAQJlfIwZNFKi_zps7vhxfpf8.mp4

For the farewell to Kozmos...

Sanokal
21st May 2016, 12:48 AM
What the heck did I just watch?

SynjoDeonecros
21st May 2016, 01:00 AM
What the heck did I just watch?

A farewell to Kozmos, my friend...

King
21st May 2016, 01:05 AM
A farewell to Kozmos, my friend...

Kozmos must be thrown away in the void of limbo.

Sanokal
21st May 2016, 01:37 AM
Huh. Bid goodbye to their waifu...yeesh, I can't believe that I just said that.

SynjoDeonecros
21st May 2016, 01:41 AM
I'm just making fun of the die-hard Kozmo fans. I personally have never gone up against them, so I can't say one way or another how well they work against my decks...

Sanokal
21st May 2016, 02:26 AM
I'm just making fun of the die-hard Kozmo fans. I personally have never gone up against them, so I can't say one way or another how well they work against my decks...

Yeah, same here, due to a combination of exams, ending uni and Halo 5 taking up DN time (and then DN losing pics). In short, no idea how I'd go against them, would probably misplay and get demolished, unless I had Dolkka, in which case I might be less boned.

SynjoDeonecros
22nd May 2016, 04:27 PM
But seriously, I'm surprised I haven't come across salacious art of the Kozmo girls, yet...

Sanokal
22nd May 2016, 07:26 PM
But seriously, I'm surprised I haven't come across salacious art of the Kozmo girls, yet...

Just wait for them to hit OCG.

SynjoDeonecros
29th May 2016, 02:30 AM
Eh, someone made loli fangirl art for Giant Red Hand, if you can believe it, so I'm sure they'll come out with them for the Kozmos, soon... Kinda surprised Moja/King of the Beasts hasn't gotten that treatment, yet...

Anyway, I still can't believe I managed to score a Solemn Strike for a Twin Burst Dragon, especially since the former is worth like six times as much as the latter, now. I guess the guy either overestimated the usefulness of Twin Burst, or underestimated the usefulness of Solemn Strike...