PDA

View Full Version : ARC-V 105-108 Summary (Contains spoilers for obvious reasons)

KingJinzo
7th May 2016, 11:05 AM
105: Resistance no Kizuna - The Bond of Resistance - Battlin' Boxer Star Cestus, May 15th, 2016
In order to stop Kaito, who is fighting Academia's soldiers by himself, Kurosaki rushed to his location. However, Kaito refuses to take Kurosaki's hand, and bares his fangs against him. In order to free Kaito's heart from his rage, Kurosaki...

106: Arc Area Project - Giant Hand, May 22nd, 2016
After reuniting with Yuzu at the Fusion Dimension’s You Show School, Yusho calmly begins talking about “that” event, which happened three years ago. Yuzu feels a powerful bond with Asuka, who follows Yusho’s ideals to “make everyone smile through Dueling.” Meanwhile, Yuri approaches You Show School and attacks the students! The students of You Show School face off against the boy with the eerie smile, Yuri!!

107: Duel ni Ueta Amazoness - The Bloodthirsty Amazoness - Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon, May 29th, 2016
Sayaka searches for Kaito, who has disappeared after his duel against Kurosaki, all by herself. At the same time, the Tyler Sisters Gloria and Grace reaches Xyz Dimension under Professor Leo Akaba's orders. The Sisters notice Sayaka and start a duel against her. As she is pushed into a disadvantageous situation, her comrade Allen rushes in to help. The Tag-Duel against the Tyler sisters was much tougher than expected, and the two of them were overwhelmed! And then…!?

108: Amazoness Trap, June 5th, 2016
Suddenly, Sawatari's cry for help could be heard across the streets. Yuya and Kurosaki hurry over, but see only an unconscious Sawatari and Gongenzaka, and the Tyler Sisters standing before them. Furious at how Duel Academy treats their allies, Yuya and Kurosaki challenge the Tyler Sisters to a Duel...

Okay, Kurosaki and Kaito will have their "You are my Nakama" duel, but it looks like Kaito will give Kurosaki a "screw you, we ain't Nakamas" response, judging from ep. 107's summary.

Judging from 106's title, we might learn more about the plot, and Yuri is there, too... Whether he duels or not is another story, but it looks like he knows where the secret location is.

The Tyler sisters seem to use Amazoness decks, a call-back to Tania's archetype. I guess the blonde is Gloria and the silver-haired is Grace. I don't mind Sawatari losing to them, but why the heck must also Gongenzaka suffer the same fate as him?! At least, we get finally to team up Yuya with Kurosaki.

Remember Tania? One of three Seven Stars Assassins who actually won against a Key Guardian? (Repeatedly)

NassX
7th May 2016, 12:44 PM
Amazoness fusion monsters, is it going to really happen, cmon

LolsterXD97
7th May 2016, 12:47 PM
Better the sisters give me a good reason to be interested in Amazoness (like not butchering them like they did with Ancient Gear).

THE MAN has been turned into Sawatari 2.0, his only motive to be in the show now is the worf effect.

Better Shun gives me frigging RR Pendulums and Kaito at least 2 more new Cipher monsters.

Yuri hype intensifies.

Eerie Code
7th May 2016, 01:34 PM
So, I guess the next wave of legacy support is going to be "Amazoness". Not what I expected, to say the least. The true question is, are we still in DM Land or are we finally starting to get some legacy support from GX?

LolsterXD97
7th May 2016, 01:39 PM
So, I guess the next wave of legacy support is going to be "Amazoness". Not what I expected, to say the least. The true question is, are we still in DM Land or are we finally starting to get some legacy support from GX?

We got Ancient Gear, Cyber Angel and D - Hero support.

Bloodclown
7th May 2016, 01:40 PM
Damn. First thing I saw was Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon and was super hyped...then realized it wasn't going to appear.

KingJinzo
7th May 2016, 02:22 PM
It seems Gongenzaka and Sawatari are going to help Sayaka, only to get their asses kicked... again! We already had a pair of twins with identical decks. The Meikyuu Brothers (whether their decks were identical is questionable, but they follow the same theme). Instead of using opposite archetypes that might share a twin theme, they apparently use the same (creating two different archetypes to support the opposite archetype is kind of difficult if they are not main characters). The Obelisk Force already established that using the same archetypes has its benefits in Battle Royals.

Shark and Rio used both WATER decks, but Shark used sea sharks and Rio used ice birds. Xyz and WATER supports is their only way to support each other.
Lua and Luca have decks that cannot be any more randomly different, and the only things that connects their decks are their dragons and Equip Spells.

King
7th May 2016, 03:36 PM
When did Shun became so soft?

Indytotof
7th May 2016, 04:01 PM
Damn. First thing I saw was Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon and was super hyped...then realized it wasn't going to appear.

I'm happy to not be the only one.

When did Shun became so soft?

Since the Birdmance with Crow.

Dyson Sphere
7th May 2016, 04:02 PM
We got Ancient Gear, Cyber Angel and D - Hero support.

and technically roids

LolsterXD97
7th May 2016, 04:14 PM
and technically roids

I'm still wating for Sho to appear so we can have more Yugo trolling.

ScionStorm
7th May 2016, 05:46 PM
Amazoness fusion monsters, is it going to really happen, cmon

Well Harpies got an Xyz monster (HP Phantasmal Dragon). So if one of Mai's archetypes gets Xyz then why shouldn't her other Archetype get Fusion?

I'm still wating for Sho to appear so we can have more Yugo trolling.

Epic ROID RAGE Tag-team duel!!!

EmperorShun
7th May 2016, 06:29 PM
Better the sisters give me a good reason to be interested in Amazoness (like not butchering them like they did with Ancient Gear).

THE MAN has been turned into Sawatari 2.0, his only motive to be in the show now is the worf effect.

Better Shun gives me frigging RR Pendulums and Kaito at least 2 more new Cipher monsters.

Yuri hype intensifies.

Still, it looks like Yuri wont duel and as the episode summary states "Yusho starts slowly talking...", we wont get too much info. Also, I have a feeling that the only reason Yuri will hunt down You Show (Fusion Dimension), is that Yusho gets interrupted, so they have a reason to strech the plot. Also, what will the little girl play? Butterspy?

Shun wont get Pendulums tho, he rejected it one time and the deck does not need Pendulums. We need a RR that SS itself when ne monster on field and that can add 1 RR card when detached, RR - Sanctuary from the Anime, a RUM-searcher and Rank 7 and 9. Hopefully one of those will appear. Rank 12 has to wait until Ruri rescue duel. Hyped about Egao & Bomberman tag duel tho.

LolsterXD97
7th May 2016, 06:34 PM
Still, it looks like Yuri wont duel and as the episode summary states "Yusho starts slowly talking...", we wont get too much info. Also, I have a feeling that the only reason Yuri will hunt down You Show (Fusion Dimension), is that Yusho gets interrupted, so they have a reason to strech the plot. Also, what will the little girl play? Butterspy?

Shun wont get Pendulums tho, he rejected it one time and the deck does not need Pendulums. We need a RR that SS itself when ne monster on field and that can add 1 RR card when detached, RR - Sanctuary from the Anime, a RUM-searcher and Rank 7 and 9. Hopefully one of those will appear. Rank 12 has to wait until Ruri rescue duel. Hyped about Egao & Bomberman tag duel tho.

We need a Bujin Hiruko for RR, that will be enough (and maybe search a RR RUM as the mosnter effect).

Eternalight
7th May 2016, 07:39 PM
What's with the Xyz monsters name beside the titles?

It would be so hype IF Yuto's consciousness will come out and take over Yuya's body only during the tag duel with Shun, and then uses Phantom Knights instead.

LolsterXD97
7th May 2016, 07:40 PM
What's with the Xyz monsters name beside the titles?

References.

Eternalight
7th May 2016, 08:11 PM
References.

References?
Hm.. I don't get it.

LolsterXD97
7th May 2016, 08:18 PM
References?
Hm.. I don't get it.

Tachyon Dragon's Number is 107 (just like episode 107 from the Xyz Dimension), Giant Hand's Number is 106 (just like episode 106 from the Xyz Dimension) and Battlin' Boxer Cetus' Number is 105 (just like episode 105 from the Xyz Dimension).

SynjoDeonecros
7th May 2016, 08:19 PM
So, Yuusho WON'T be Mr. Not-Appearing-In-This-Series, after all, eh? That's good, at least; maybe we'll finally get some answers to the questions surrounding him...

ScionStorm
7th May 2016, 08:40 PM
They are bringing Yusho into the series already. I hope this won't be the last season of Arc-V. I am enjoying this series. I hope it would go to season 4 at least. We got a tournament in two dimensions. Maybe we can get a flashback tournament in Xyz dimension surrounding Yusho's coaching of the Heartland students. But more awesomely, a brutal elimination competition within the ranks of Academia to decide the best duelists the school has and weed out the weaklings-basically turning the Genex tournament from GX into a gladiator competition. Or maybe I've just been following up Yu-Gi-Oh episodes with Spartacus episodes too often this year.

LolsterXD97
7th May 2016, 08:53 PM
You can tell this arc is being rushed, we are recently 4 episodes in and we already found Yusho along with the cameo characters (while in Synchro Arc it took like 10 episodes going from Crow to Jack). Another tournament would make things worse.

ScionStorm
7th May 2016, 09:19 PM
Oh come on. What could go wrong with Yuzu in the role of Russel Crowe?

Never die
7th May 2016, 09:37 PM
You can tell this arc is being rushed, we are recently 4 episodes in and we already found Yusho along with the cameo characters (while in Synchro Arc it took like 10 episodes going from Crow to Jack). Another tournament would make things worse.

Its quite the opposite the synchro arc had a slow pacing in the beggining of it.

yshipster
7th May 2016, 10:08 PM
Now I'm interested if Arc V will exceed the 150 episodes, since this season seems to play in the last two dimensions, Fusion and Xyz, simultaneously. I'm afraid it wont't. But those summarys really hype me for the upcoming episodes. Except the Amazoness thing, since I'm not a fan of them. But more RRs are always welcomed by me.

RUM searcher won't happen because of Utopic ZeXal, RR Pendulums wouldn't make sense if RRs stay with the R4NK plays, and a Rank 12 RR is impossible since Ultimate Falcon is unaffected by your RUMs, too (and he is the ultimate Falcon already).

Its quite the opposite the synchro arc had a slow pacing in the beggining of it.

Didn't he say that?

EmperorShun
7th May 2016, 10:18 PM
Now I'm interested if Arc V will exceed the 150 episodes, since this season seems to play in the last two dimensions, Fusion and Xyz, simultaneously. I'm afraid it wont't. But those summarys really hype me for the upcoming episodes. Except the Amazoness thing, since I'm not a fan of them. But more RRs are always welcomed by me.

RUM searcher won't happen because of Utopic ZeXal, RR Pendulums wouldn't make sense if RRs stay with the R4NK plays, and a Rank 12 RR is impossible since Ultimate Falcon is unaffected by your RUMs, too (and he is the ultimate Falcon already).

Didn't he say that?

A RUM searcher that restricts the player to RR shall be the solution. :D

And you can rank up Ultimate Falcon. Last Strix --> Triibute --> Ultimate Falcon (eff negated) --> Rank up Skip Force --> Rank 12 RR. And I think this was planned all along, as Last Strix negates the eff of the Monster it summons, but that eff is useless, no RR can use its eff without materials and since you can only use Last Strix in your own turn, no abuse can be made. Either that or a RR that can attach itself as an material.

Also Revolution Falcon --> Death Double Force --> Rank 12.

To the Pendulum...RR dont need scales...but as Lolster said:

We need a Bujin Hiruko for RR, that will be enough (and maybe search a RR RUM as the mosnter effect).

THAT would be something. But pls in form of a RUM, like the one we (probably) see tomorrow. Tho I think it should be restricted to DARK monsters instead of RR only.

LolsterXD97
7th May 2016, 11:46 PM

And you can rank up Ultimate Falcon. Last Strix --> Triibute --> Ultimate Falcon (eff negated) --> Rank up Skip Force --> Rank 12 RR. And I think this was planned all along, as Last Strix negates the eff of the Monster it summons, but that eff is useless, no RR can use its eff without materials and since you can only use Last Strix in your own turn, no abuse can be made. Either that or a RR that can attach itself as an material.

THAT would be something. But pls in form of a RUM, like the one we (probably) see tomorrow. Tho I think it should be restricted to DARK monsters instead of RR only.

It would allow Fiend Eagle to be playable. But I would nerf it so it Summons a DARK Xyz that is 1 or 2 Ranks higher or lower than the targeted monster (so one cannot just Force Strix into Ultimate Falcon).

yshipster
7th May 2016, 11:58 PM

I don't feel like that the RR Xyz monsters are designed to exceed Rank 10:
* Revolution Falcon's effect makes him virtually undefeatable in battle, but Doom Double Force only triggers when a monsters is destroyed by battle
* Ultimate Falcon cannot be ranked up

Don't forget that RR's originate from the anime, where Last Strix's second effect doesn't exist. His restriction to negate the monsters effect only exists, so that you cannot just summon Ultimate Falcon with him, which wouldn't be shuffled into the Extra Deck then, because he is unaffected. (So you need at least Last Strix + Skip Force/Astral Force).
In my opinion, Doom Double Force was designed to double the Ranks of the Rank 3/4/5 Raidraptor Xyz monsters into the Ranks 6/8/10 respectively. So I guess that it is more likely that Shun plays some more Main Deck shenanigans, which allow more easily Rank 3/5 plays, to use Skip Force on them to reach Rank 7/9.

And for the RUM searcher: You can summon Utopic Zexal the turn after you searched for the RUM, or what do you think why RR - Tribute Lanius and RR - Necro Vulture are so restrictive already? And I guess I don't have to explain, why an easy access to Utopic Zexal would be bad...

KingJinzo
8th May 2016, 08:18 AM
Since the Tyler Sisters will appear because of the Professor's orders, they must have an important mission. What could it be? Maybe Serena was really accidently sent to the Xyz Dimension. Who knows?

EmperorShun
8th May 2016, 08:37 AM
I don't feel like that the RR Xyz monsters are designed to exceed Rank 10:
* Revolution Falcon's effect makes him virtually undefeatable in battle, but Doom Double Force only triggers when a monsters is destroyed by battle
* Ultimate Falcon cannot be ranked up

Don't forget that RR's originate from the anime, where Last Strix's second effect doesn't exist. His restriction to negate the monsters effect only exists, so that you cannot just summon Ultimate Falcon with him, which wouldn't be shuffled into the Extra Deck then, because he is unaffected. (So you need at least Last Strix + Skip Force/Astral Force).
In my opinion, Doom Double Force was designed to double the Ranks of the Rank 3/4/5 Raidraptor Xyz monsters into the Ranks 6/8/10 respectively. So I guess that it is more likely that Shun plays some more Main Deck shenanigans, which allow more easily Rank 3/5 plays, to use Skip Force on them to reach Rank 7/9.

And for the RUM searcher: You can summon Utopic Zexal the turn after you searched for the RUM, or what do you think why RR - Tribute Lanius and RR - Necro Vulture are so restrictive already? And I guess I don't have to explain, why an easy access to Utopic Zexal would be bad...

Damn...I totally forgot about S0: Hope Zexal...Hmm, well how about a RR that you can banish itself from hand or field to activate a RUM from your deck. Would allow no abuse, exept Last Strix. So maybe make him Lv 1 and "only once per duel".

Well, lets not forget that Kurosakis hate origins from Academia killing all ppl and most important, kidnappig Ruri. I think if Shun makes his rescue duel against Yuri/Prof/Dennis, he should get his last RR, to show his hatred. Im just thinking because that is/was a huge plot in Shun.story. Only one thing, I dont understand, if Ultimate Falcons effects are negated beacuse Last Strix, he can be ranked up. Why are you saying the opposite? :0

Eternalight
8th May 2016, 08:41 AM
Tachyon Dragon's Number is 107 (just like episode 107 from the Xyz Dimension), Giant Hand's Number is 106 (just like episode 106 from the Xyz Dimension) and Battlin' Boxer Cetus' Number is 105 (just like episode 105 from the Xyz Dimension).
Oh, I see. Thanks.

I hope that we'll see the rank 7 and 9 RR Xyz soon.

EmperorShun
8th May 2016, 08:54 AM
Meanwhile in the new ep...

RUM it is.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ch7A-5rUgAAUZet.jpg
(Q: https://twitter.com/vegetabo/status/729232379810717696)

Spoilerception for something beautiful (sry Sergey)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ch7Bsu3UgAAnaJ4.jpg
(Q: https://twitter.com/830Hinako/status/729233169463939073)

EDIT: another spoiler inside

Indytotof
8th May 2016, 08:58 AM

RUM it is.

And it's a "Phantom" card. PK Fire can search it easly

ScionStorm
8th May 2016, 08:59 AM

RUM it is.

And Yuya has played "Smile Potion" trap. Now you can drink the Kool-Aid of the Egao religion! And it is literally a trap!

EmperorShun
8th May 2016, 09:08 AM
To watch the EP preview for ep 105, look here:

https://twitter.com/dimikaradimas/status/729235635089879040

2 Galaxy Eyes, 1 Blaze Falcon, 1 Ultimate Falcon. But after Ultimate gets destroyed Shun doesnt give a fuck. What is he gonna do?

EDIT: About the new Dragon

Dark Requiem Xyz Dragon it is

EDIT2: NEWS! FATHER MISSING PRANK GONE WRONG! GONE SEXUAL!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ch7EWEFU4AQ-ZqK.jpg
(Q: https://twitter.com/championhahitto/status/729236087399317504)
i just had to...

Brightshine Stardust
8th May 2016, 11:20 AM
Amazoness huh.....maybe we'll see Scout's debut in the anime?

ScionStorm
8th May 2016, 11:23 AM
Amazoness huh.....maybe we'll see Scout's debut in the anime?

What kind of fusions would Amazoness even have?

yshipster
8th May 2016, 11:37 AM
Damn...I totally forgot about S0: Hope Zexal...Hmm, well how about a RR that you can banish itself from hand or field to activate a RUM from your deck. Would allow no abuse, exept Last Strix. So maybe make him Lv 1 and "only once per duel".

Well, lets not forget that Kurosakis hate origins from Academia killing all ppl and most important, kidnappig Ruri. I think if Shun makes his rescue duel against Yuri/Prof/Dennis, he should get his last RR, to show his hatred. Im just thinking because that is/was a huge plot in Shun.story. Only one thing, I dont understand, if Ultimate Falcons effects are negated beacuse Last Strix, he can be ranked up. Why are you saying the opposite? :0

I meant that he cannot be Ranked Up when summoned properly. Yes, you can Rank him Up when summoned with Last Strix, but that possibility doesn't exist in the anime, where new RRs come from. But I don't mind if the anime proves me wrong, I just wouldn't get my hopes up, since Yuya is the protagonist and will save most likely all the girls at once.

That level 1 RR which activates a RUM from the deck seems like a nice idea though.

Indytotof
8th May 2016, 11:52 AM
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/e/ed/DarkRequiemXyzDragon-JP-Anime-AV.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/329?cb=20160508090017

Dark Requiem Xyz Dragon card art

LolsterXD97
8th May 2016, 11:55 AM
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/e/ed/DarkRequiemXyzDragon-JP-Anime-AV.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/329?cb=20160508090017

I like the church window wings, but Dystopiaguy's artwork takes the cake:
http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/6/64/DestinyHERODystopiaguy-JP-Anime-AV.png

EmperorShun
8th May 2016, 12:38 PM
I meant that he cannot be Ranked Up when summoned properly. Yes, you can Rank him Up when summoned with Last Strix, but that possibility doesn't exist in the anime, where new RRs come from. But I don't mind if the anime proves me wrong, I just wouldn't get my hopes up, since Yuya is the protagonist and will save most likely all the girls at once.

That level 1 RR which activates a RUM from the deck seems like a nice idea though.

Well Yuya is messing up with the girls. The moment he "saves" them, they will get kidnapped/warped away anyways :p
Let Yugo save Rin, Shun save Ruri and Yuya Yuzu and Selena. Just to let each character their "goals".

To the Ultimate Facon case...the anime does prove you wrong, as Raid Raptors-Ultimate Falcon is only unaffected by opponents card effects. Rank up is possible. I just want a more climatic attack for Ultimate Falcon... Btw Ultimate Falcon has 4500 DEF in anime, which I would have loved to see as the actual TCG stat :D

- - - Updated - - -

I just want a playmat of this beast. I want it so bad.

Indytotof
8th May 2016, 12:47 PM
I just want a playmat of this beast. I want it so bad.

Get in line. I want a playmat of Dark Requiem too.

EmperorShun
8th May 2016, 12:56 PM
Get in line. I want a playmat of Dark Requiem too.

Cant I just get the Sneak Peak mat and you go onto http://www.custom-playmat.de/english/? :rolleyes:

NassX
8th May 2016, 12:57 PM
To the Ultimate Facon case...the anime does prove you wrong, as Raid Raptors-Ultimate Falcon is only unaffected by opponents card effects. Rank up is possible. I just want a more climatic attack for Ultimate Falcon... Btw Ultimate Falcon has 4500 DEF in anime, which I would have loved to see as the actual TCG stat :D

Actually, they never showed ultimate falcon's DEF in the anime. It will be shown to be 2000 like in the official version

EmperorShun
8th May 2016, 01:07 PM
Actually, they never showed ultimate falcon's DEF in the anime. It will be shown to be 2000 like in the official version

Ah made a mistake there...then percy got it wrong. Anyways, I was asking myself, if Dark Requiem Xyz Dragon will premier in the set after Invasion of Venom. So far, we had a pattern: Protag Monster --> Someone else --> Protag monster --> etc... Since The Dark illusion has Nirvana High Paladin (420 Blaze it pun not intended), Invasion will have something else (i.e. Starve Venom Fusion Dragon) and then in the set after that Dark Requiem. Judging by this, we would have to wait 9 months for it, to be usable in TCG. Or he is in Booster SP: Destiny Soldiers.

KingJinzo
8th May 2016, 01:10 PM
Ah made a mistake there...then percy got it wrong. Anyways, I was asking myself, if Dark Requiem Xyz Dragon will premier in the set after Invasion of Venom. So far, we had a pattern: Protag Monster --> Someone else --> Protag monster --> etc... Since The Dark illusion has Nirvana High Paladin (420 Blaze it pun not intended), Invasion will have something else (i.e. Starve Venom Fusion Dragon) and then in the set after that Dark Requiem. Judging by this, we would have to wait 9 months for it, to be usable in TCG. Or he is in Booster SP: Destiny Soldiers.

Well, it's always possible that Yuya could get another Xyz, Fusion or finally a Synchro upgrade for Odd-Eyes.

LolsterXD97
8th May 2016, 01:13 PM

Tyrant and Nirvana were in the same set, Dark Requiem and Starve Venom can be in a same set too.

NassX
8th May 2016, 01:14 PM
Tyrant and Nirvana were in the same set, Dark Requiem and Starve Venom can be in a same set too.

It will probably happen

Indytotof
8th May 2016, 01:16 PM
Cant I just get the Sneak Peak mat and you go onto http://www.custom-playmat.de/english/? :rolleyes:

Deal.

I don't have enough money for Sneak Peaks anyways.

King
8th May 2016, 01:16 PM
No Plasma Retrain or Upgrade yet, i need more Dragon themed D.HEROs

EmperorShun
8th May 2016, 01:39 PM
Deal.

I don't have enough money for Sneak Peaks anyways.

Fine.
Well a custom mat is the same price as the entry to an Sneak. Or is your locals not that local?

Dyson Sphere
8th May 2016, 01:56 PM
is no one gonna talk about the rank up magic and how its generic

LolsterXD97
8th May 2016, 01:57 PM
is no one gonna talk about the rank up magic and how its generic

Konami must smoke something very good if they don't change that when it is released. At least we finally got a searchable RUM.

Indytotof
8th May 2016, 02:00 PM
Fine.
Well a custom mat is the same price as the entry to an Sneak. Or is your locals not that local?

I leave in France.

There no Sneak Peak in France for what I know.

Dyson Sphere
8th May 2016, 02:01 PM
Konami must smoke something very good if they don't change that when it is released. At least we finally got a searchable RUM.

hmmm will most likely get the same type/attribute restriction astral force got when it came to the game

EmperorShun
8th May 2016, 02:24 PM
I leave in France.

There no Sneak Peak in France for what I know.

http://www.yugioh-card.com/uk/events/stores/SHVI_France.pdf

Take a look, maybe there is one near you. These stores may have the Sneak for the next sets :)

hmmm will most likely get the same type/attribute restriction astral force got when it came to the game

Probably restricted to DARK monsters tho.

Dyson Sphere
8th May 2016, 02:52 PM
hmmm but with the new rank up if it is restricted to dark when it comes to the game, you can rank up break sword into number 86 and the rum would attach to number 86 for 4 material then youd detatch the rank up during opponents ep then during your sp just reattach it

yshipster
8th May 2016, 03:25 PM
hmmm but with the new rank up if it is restricted to dark when it comes to the game, you can rank up break sword into number 86 and the rum would attach to number 86 for 4 material then youd detatch the rank up during opponents ep then during your sp just reattach it

I already see some cards which will be banned this year... though Cyber Dragon Infinity approves...

Also making a RUM part of an archetype, too, is an interesting way to make it searchable. Now I'm waiting for Rank-Up-Magic Raidraptor - Ascension Force or something...

Charly Ruri Raptors
9th May 2016, 03:59 PM
I already see some cards which will be banned this year... though Cyber Dragon Infinity approves...

Also making a RUM part of an archetype, too, is an interesting way to make it searchable. Now I'm waiting for Rank-Up-Magic Raidraptor - Ascension Force or something...

I approve of this, would be really easy to spam Mimicry to search it. Hell, i would even try to find place for Amaterasu again.

EmperorShun
14th May 2016, 05:31 PM
Something regarding Shun + Yuya tag duel came to my mind. What if Yuya ends with Odd-eyes Pendulum Dragon and protects it in his opponents turn, then Shun uses a RR so he can overlay for a Rank 7. Shun attacks while Yuya protects. That would be suuuper cool.

iNfiniTe Se7eNz
14th May 2016, 06:38 PM
Something regarding Shun + Yuya tag duel came to my mind. What if Yuya ends with Odd-eyes Pendulum Dragon and protects it in his opponents turn, then Shun uses a RR so he can overlay for a Rank 7. Shun attacks while Yuya protects. That would be suuuper cool.
Most Ruris require Winged-Beasts, though.

ScionStorm
14th May 2016, 06:40 PM
I'm actually more excited about the next 3 episodes than this week's ep. Back to Fusion D. for more Asuka, Yusho, Yuzu and Yuri is about to crash their party. And then we get twins with Amazoness fusions and find out what archetype the new Xyz girl has. Maybe even get to see Sawatari and The Man duel again.

EmperorShun
14th May 2016, 08:59 PM
Most Ruris require Winged-Beasts, though.

hmm Entermate Raptoraven lv 7 and stuff? I guess Shun has no time to gather 3 Vanishing Lanius if Yuya spams the board.

yshipster
14th May 2016, 09:14 PM
hmm Entermate Raptoraven lv 7 and stuff? I guess Shun has no time to gather 3 Vanishing Lanius if Yuya spams the board.

Each player in a Tag duel has 5 monster zones for himself, as seen when Shun dueled the LDS Trio. But I already thought myself about a DARK Winged-Beast Performage monster, which would be something i would really like to see.

EmperorShun
14th May 2016, 11:13 PM
Each player in a Tag duel has 5 monster zones for himself, as seen when Shun dueled the LDS Trio. But I already thought myself about a DARK Winged-Beast Performage monster, which would be something i would really like to see.

Ahhh ok, I got too single minded after a few Dev-Pro duels. Yeah Entermates need more of every type!

ScionStorm
14th May 2016, 11:18 PM

Dennis only has played Spellcasters for his archetype. Why would he start using Winged-Beast?

King
14th May 2016, 11:19 PM
Shun may Develop a lot in this Arc, i hope to see Heavy RR Support.

EmperorShun
14th May 2016, 11:50 PM
Dennis only has played Spellcasters for his archetype. Why would he start using Winged-Beast?

I guess he meant Performates, since we were talking about Yuya...

Shun may Develop a lot in this Arc, i hope to see Heavy RR Support.

GIMME more foil birds. I.e. make them good enought. Rank 7 and 9 is needed for use of Blaze Falcon + Skip Force and Revolution + Raid Force and more of the rank ups that only rank up 1 level.

ScionStorm
14th May 2016, 11:53 PM

Performapals or Entermates?

King
14th May 2016, 11:58 PM

GIMME more foil birds. I.e. make them good enought. Rank 7 and 9 is needed for use of Blaze Falcon + Skip Force and Revolution + Raid Force and more of the rank ups that only rank up 1 level.

Give me something that i can Fucking add my Fucking RUMs.

ScionStorm
15th May 2016, 12:04 AM
Give me something that i can Fucking add my Fucking RUMs.

I feel like it's time for Rank Down Magic to shine more.

King
15th May 2016, 12:12 AM

If it can go up, why it can't go down ? But really, its already a Struggle with RUMs, Rank-Down will intesify the burden even more, also there is 2 RR Cards that contains "Rank-Up" in the text, a Rank Down will segregate them.

ScionStorm
15th May 2016, 12:20 AM
I didn't say they had to be for Raid Raptors. I meant in general.

King
15th May 2016, 12:31 AM
I Hope they make a Bacteria or Virus Archetype that relies on Relies on Rank Down.

ScionStorm
15th May 2016, 12:33 AM
Virus traps are already a thing.

King
15th May 2016, 12:40 AM
it can be a support for these traps.

Volteccer
15th May 2016, 01:02 AM
The next RDM should be used to summon an rank 2. Because rank 1 is kind of obvious.

KingKaash
15th May 2016, 01:28 AM

Maybe Shun can fill his Rank 7 & 9 holes by using a Rank Down Magic card. Either that or they introduce one of the new characters as a Rank Down player. Like maybe Ruri...

EmperorShun
15th May 2016, 10:01 AM
Performapals or Entermates?

Performapals it is... Too much anime influence...

EmperorShun
15th May 2016, 12:54 PM

Tho I remembered RR - Rig, which treats all face up monsters as winged beasts. I think we found our solution.

yshipster
15th May 2016, 01:44 PM
Yeah, I did.

KingJinzo
15th May 2016, 01:53 PM
The seiyuus of the Tyler sisters have been revealed.

Gloria is voiced by Yo Taichi, who voiced many minor characters in ARC-V, including Mikiyo and Amanda.
Grace is voiced by Mai Fuchigami, maybe you know her as Alice/Cure Rosetta from DokiDoki! Precure, Miho from Girls und Panzer or Nagisa from Ansatsu Kyoushitsu.

KingJinzo
22nd May 2016, 06:16 PM
Updated the summary for episode 107.

Now that episode 106 is out, Gloria is the blond one and Grace is the silver-haired one. Gloria is the Onee-sama of them, by the way.

SynjoDeonecros
29th May 2016, 02:22 AM
Yeah, Tania. She really "won" against Bastion, "dueling" him all night long... *strings from The Masochism Tango start playing...*

itsspeedplayteam
20th April 2017, 11:16 AM
105: Resistance no Kizuna - The Bond of Resistance - Battlin' Boxer Star Cestus, May 15th, 2016
In order to stop Kaito, who is fighting Academia's soldiers by himself, Kurosaki rushed to his location. However, Kaito refuses to take Kurosaki's hand, and bares his fangs against him. In order to free Kaito's heart from his rage, Kurosaki...

106: Arc Area Project - Giant Hand, May 22nd, 2016
After reuniting with Yuzu at the Fusion Dimension’s You Show (https://onlinemoviewatchshd.com/the-fate-of-the-furious-2017-for-free-on-onlinemoviewatchs/) School, Yusho calmly begins talking about “that” event, which happened three years ago. Yuzu feels a powerful bond with Asuka, who follows Yusho’s ideals to “make everyone smile through Dueling.” Meanwhile, Yuri approaches You Show School and attacks the students! The students of You Show School face off against the boy with the eerie smile, Yuri!!

107: Duel ni Ueta Amazoness - The Bloodthirsty Amazoness - Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon, May 29th, 2016
Sayaka searches for Kaito, who has disappeared after his duel against Kurosaki, all by herself. At the same time, the Tyler Sisters Gloria and Grace reaches Xyz Dimension under Professor Leo Akaba's orders. The Sisters notice Sayaka and start a duel against her. As she is pushed into a disadvantageous situation, her comrade Allen rushes in to help. The Tag-Duel against the Tyler sisters was much tougher than expected, and the two of them were overwhelmed! And then…!?

108: Amazoness Trap, June 5th, 2016
Suddenly, Sawatari's cry for help could be heard across the streets. Yuya and Kurosaki hurry over, but see only an unconscious Sawatari and Gongenzaka, and the Tyler Sisters standing before them. Furious at how Duel Academy treats their allies, Yuya and Kurosaki challenge the Tyler Sisters to a Duel...

Okay, Kurosaki and Kaito will have their "You are my Nakama" duel, but it looks like Kaito will give Kurosaki a "screw you, we ain't Nakamas" response, judging from ep. 107's summary.

Judging from 106's title, we might learn more about the plot, and Yuri is there, too... Whether he duels or not is another story, but it looks like he knows where the secret location is.

The Tyler sisters seem to use Amazoness decks, a call-back to Tania's archetype. I guess the blonde is Gloria and the silver-haired is Grace. I don't mind Sawatari losing to them, but why the heck must also Gongenzaka suffer the same fate as him?! At least, we get finally to team up Yuya with Kurosaki.

Remember Tania? One of three Seven Stars Assassins who actually won against a Key Guardian? (Repeatedly)

thank you for sharing this