PDA

View Full Version : If You Could Choose Arc-V Archetypes

ScionStorm
8th May 2016, 04:25 AM
If you could choose 3 archetypes from each of the series(GX, 5Ds, Zexal) to appear in Arc-V that we aren't already getting, what would they be?

For me its...

GX:
Vehicroids (with Sho for the Sho+Yugo tag-team)
Arcana Force (4 Youshow duelists each using 1 of the 4 minor suits of tarot)
Fossil Fusion (with Jim)

5Ds:
Fortune Fairy/Lady (Carly)
Rose (Aki, like Asuka, deserves a chance at more screen time in this or any other dimension)
Nordic (Well we already got Earthbounds so why not do the same for Nordic. Since they are not actually DIVINE in the OCG we can afford a few lesser Aesir monsters. Or better yet, we could extend Nordic to now include "Vanir (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vanir)".)

Zexal:
Blizzard (Rio and her deck restructured into an archetype)
Butterspy (take or leave Dextra herself)
Jellyfish (If penguins can become an archetype then so, too, should the Jellies!)

Erickdsl
8th May 2016, 04:34 AM
GX:

Fossil fusions
Arcana Force
Evil Heroes

5D'S

TimeLords
Morphtronics
Inca

Zexal

Butterspy
Heraldic beast
Etheric

ScionStorm
8th May 2016, 04:46 AM
Ooh, I totally forgot the Etheric. That's a good one. They could keep the New Orders as the Xyz for the series and new Etheric monsters for the main deck.

I think Timelords are all played out though. I do want them to come out in OCG/TCG but I don't think there's much more to see about them by representing them in the anime again.

cypher32
8th May 2016, 06:46 AM
Well, since we're on that topic:

GX:
-Cyber Dragon (I know it's expected, but hey...)
-Vehicroids, for obvious reasons
-Dark World (believe it or not)

5ds:
-Akiza's rose archtype
-Meklords
-Nordic
And if I have to name an archtype that was not printed, but should get support: those anti-blackwings, white knights i think they were called, were cool. You know, the archtype that crow duels against when he gets his signer dragon.

Zexal:
-Heroic (think about it; it actually makes sense)
-Gimmick Puppet
-Battlin Boxer

KingJinzo
8th May 2016, 08:14 AM
Since the Synchro Dimension arc is over, I pick DM instead:

DM:
- Jinzo
- Umi
- Flame Swordsman

GX:
- Red-Eyes
- Cyber Dragon
- Sacred Beasts

ZEXAL:
- Umbral Horror
- Shark
- Train

SynjoDeonecros
8th May 2016, 04:06 PM
GX:
White Knight/Phantom Beast
Ojama
Jinzo

5D's:
Fortune Lady/Fairy
Ape
T.G.

Zexal:
Baby Raccoons
Bounzer
Hands

Dread Kaiser
8th May 2016, 04:24 PM
GX
Sacred Beasts
CyberDark
Arcana Force

5D's
Reactors
Luna's Deck, made an archetype so Ancient Fairy can actually be part of something and not just...there
Nordic. they need help
Meklords.

Zexal
Malicvorus, I want a DARKR2NK deck, and better numbers to match.
Sharks (the R5NK ones)
New Order Etheric
Hell, Literally anyone who used a not!4 Rank

Dyson Sphere
8th May 2016, 04:31 PM
GX
Jinzo
Cyber Dragons/cyberdarks
arcana force
5ds
meklords
t.g
zexal
gimmick puppets
chronomaly
trains

Brightshine Stardust
9th May 2016, 03:45 AM
GX:
Arcana Force (at least finally print The Fiend, The Strength, and The Hanged Man......)
Vehicroid (as Scion said, would be fun seeing it interact with the Speedroid. Also, we need a better Fusion card for any roid Fusion)
Volcanic (I always like how it focuses on Burn unlike most other archetypes)

Honestly if I could pick more than 3, I'd include Venom and Cloudian as well. GX has lots of mediocre archetype in need of new and better supports.......

5Ds:
Nordic (I would like to see them make Valkyrie usable, and maybe add one or two Nordic Synchro while we're on it. Nordic, not Aesir)
Ruka's deck (as Dread said, remake it into an archetype. Also, we still haven't got Armored White Bear yet)
Fortune Fairy (not the Lady, just the Fairy. Yes, the normal monsters one. Let's see how are they going to turn it into a good deck)

I also would like to see Yusei's Warrior Synchro gets a WATER member. We already have Steam Synchron as the tuner, all we need now is a Steam Warrior being summoned on-screen by someone.

Zexal:
Jellyfish (if this shows up and then gets printed, it increases the chance that we'll get the fake Numbers as our No. 1-4)
Train (riding a big train in Action Duel setting would be fun )
Rio's deck (her deck has a more coherent uniting theme than Ruka's deck [Rio's deck is obviously WATER Winged Beast, while Ruka's deck is a mess], so I'm fine if this wasn't turned into an actual archetype - even just two new WATER birds to actually summon Rioto Harpyia would have been great.)

ScionStorm
9th May 2016, 03:55 AM
Vehicroids vs. Trains... in an Action Duel. Just sayin'.

Zarkiel
9th May 2016, 08:40 AM
From Gx:
XYZ (still got 18 more letters in the alphabet)
Evil Hero (I'm really surprised they haven't pulled this one yet, but they got time)
Cyber Dragon (because fuck infinity, give them better fusions)

5ds:
Nordic (would be really cool to see them as actual divine beasts like in the anime)
Meklord (I was really hoping Roger to pull them out with a new twist to stop xyz as well, but we had to go ancient gears)
T.G. (anyone else miss bruno?)

Zexal:
Galaxy/Photon (WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU REPLACE HIS ARCETYPE?!?)
Heroic (I really like the whole overkill beatstick thing thy got going on)
Gimmick Puppets (FANSERVICE!!!)

ScionStorm
14th May 2016, 09:18 AM
I had a thought about someone using an elaborated Archfiend Matador deck at Youshow Duel School in fusion D. Asuka can't be the only Ritual duelist there. Spanish Bullfighting deck. The monsters would include 2 "Archfiend Picadors", 3 "Archfiend Banderilleros", a Lv.1 "Archfiend Mozo De Espadas" with "Archfiend Matador" and 2 more Matador ritual monsters- a Lv. 4 "Novillero Archfiend Matador" and Lv.8 "Maestro Archfiend matador" and the "Ritual of the Matador" could be used for all 3. And also include the "Muleta" red cape as some sort of equip card support.

King
14th May 2016, 02:52 PM
I would choose some Machine Rank 6 Spam and Armed Dragons...

ScionStorm
14th May 2016, 06:02 PM
I would choose some Machine Rank 6 Spam and Armed Dragons...

What Zexal archetype was Machine R6NK spam?

LolsterXD97
14th May 2016, 06:08 PM
What Zexal archetype was Machine R6NK spam?

Chronomalies (not specifically Rank 6 spam but could make them easily).

From GX I would like Armed Dragons (my favorite LV monster after Yugi's); since Synchro Arc is done, there is nothing I wish from 5ds; and from Zexal I would like Trains (plz Allen Hozuki).

Pendulum
14th May 2016, 06:29 PM
I would like Trains (plz Allen Hozuki).

Yes! Great idea! That Allen guy could use some trains, yeah! Support!