Leo Dancer x2
Tiger King x1
Djinn Buster x1
Utopia x1
Gemknight Pearl x1
Muzurhythm x1
Humhumming x1
Temtempo x1

Trying to build a Lunalight deck, but dunno what to fill the remaining 10 spots with. Got any suggestions? I'm running on a very limited budget, so I don't have any spare Bottomless Trap Holes, Solemn Warnings, etc...

Dread Kaiser
16th May 2016, 05:38 PM
Final Attack Orders
Ojama Trio
Nightmare Archfiends

all three of those, especially together enable Cat and Panther to deal stupid amounts of damage

No Allure? in a 90% DARK Deck?
Horn of the Phantom Beasts

for more fun
Savage colloseum, if your not interested in an OTK, you can gain a stupid amount of life instead and force opponents to battle (w/ Final attack orders)
other Fire Formations, Tensu for more easy tribute for Cat dancer or nightmare archfiend, Tensen for +1000 ATK to a dancer
Battle Fusion, for more Stupid ATK Gain
ANYTHING that enables piercing (Fire Formation Kaiyo would be my choice as it also boosts ATK)
Tiger king fetches formations and is...well tiger king

I like Using Fusion Recovery as well

SynjoDeonecros
16th May 2016, 06:11 PM
I managed to find a BTH and a trio of Fusion Recoveries, and I'm using 2 Allure of Darknesses in another deck, so not sure if I want to swap them over here or buy some new ones.

EDIT: Damn, even the common Allure of Darkness is expensive, so I guess I'll have to swap in the ones I have. I don't like doing that, since it risks damaging them during swap-outs, but eh *shrugs*

So, I put in 2 Cardcar D (though I may take them out for something else), and with that, I've got 2 spots left, which I'm going to try a Dark Hole and a Tensu for.

SynjoDeonecros
17th May 2016, 06:07 PM
After dueling against the deck, I don't think draw support is necessary; my boyfriend (who played the deck against me in the test) was able to get out his Fusions quite readily, without having to draw into them. He never needed to use either Allure of Darkness or Cardcar D. I might keep the former, just in case, but the latter needs to go, it seems. What can I replace them with?

SynjoDeonecros
22nd May 2016, 08:33 PM
Still not happy with this deck, but it's as good as I can get it, right now, with my limited card pool. I only have 2 Tenki, but I want to get a third one, soon.

LolsterXD97
22nd May 2016, 08:43 PM
If you can get one, replace one Poly with one Fusion Substitute, the Black Sheep - White Rabbit combo guarantees you will have the Materials on field and the draw effect can be handy sometimes to return a Fusion and get a + 1. Also at least 1 Centaurea (easy way to get rid of these annoying floaters like Dante and the Ships) and/or 1 Gachi Gachi Gantetsu (for more ATK) if you can get them.

SynjoDeonecros
22nd May 2016, 09:12 PM
I have 2 Fusion Substitutes, so I'm dropping a Poly and a Fusion Recovery for them. Gachi I can probably buy pretty fairly, but Centaurea, which I'd like to get, is pretty expensive, so I can't get a hold of it, right now (anything less than $5 is okay for me, anything $5 or above, for right now, is not).

LolsterXD97
22nd May 2016, 09:19 PM
Another thing I recommend is changing one of the Rank 3s by 1 Leviair (to recover the banished Lunalights by Wolf or Allure).

iNfiniTe Se7eNz
22nd May 2016, 09:47 PM
DAD Armed Dragon might be nice to have, since you can manipulate your graveyard with Wolf. Possibly some R7NK because there's Tiger and I forget what their Monster Reborn card is.

SynjoDeonecros
22nd May 2016, 10:00 PM
Leviair is a no go; the cheapest one I've been able to find is like $8, way out of my price range. DAD might work, I can get one for a buck, but I'm not sure how it'll work very well, in here...

Dread Kaiser
23rd May 2016, 02:38 AM
Leviair is a no go; the cheapest one I've been able to find is like $8, way out of my price range. DAD might work, I can get one for a buck, but I'm not sure how it'll work very well, in here...

How do you even play this game if $8 is out of your price range

SynjoDeonecros
23rd May 2016, 02:44 AM
Casually. Very, very casually.

Sanokal
23rd May 2016, 04:45 AM
Trust me, I know the feeling.

SynjoDeonecros
24th May 2016, 11:43 PM
I think, after I get the rest of the Tenkis I need for this deck, I'm going to focus on upgrading the sleeves on all of my decks to those textured-back ones that don't peel off the more you shuffle them.

SynjoDeonecros
6th June 2016, 03:58 PM
Hmm, I got Cattle Call to support Lunalights, but it can only get out Cat Dancer, which isn't that great; should I dump them for a third Fusion Tag and something else?

Sanokal
7th June 2016, 08:47 AM
Probably. Fusion Tag seems better for the purpose that you'd use both for.

SynjoDeonecros
7th June 2016, 05:30 PM
What should the other Cattle Call be replaced with, or should it be replaced at all (giving me 1 Cattle Call and 3 Fusion Tag)?

Sanokal
7th June 2016, 08:03 PM
Might be worth a try to see how it goes; it does speed up a Panther Dancer summon even if it's inferior to Fusion Tag.

DelCtrl
7th June 2016, 08:16 PM
What should the other Cattle Call be replaced with, or should it be replaced at all (giving me 1 Cattle Call and 3 Fusion Tag)?

I guess for Lunalights this ratio might be good, you have more then 40% of chance of opening with either one, but playtesting is always the better way to figure it out.

SynjoDeonecros
7th June 2016, 10:12 PM
Well, if the Cattle Calls don't work out, I always can fall back on putting in a One Day of Peace for drawing power, or just wait until August when the next set comes out, so I can pick up a few Moonlight Perfume.

SynjoDeonecros
20th June 2016, 11:13 PM
Monsters:
Blue Cat x3
Black Sheep x3
Purple Butterfly 3
White Rabbit 3
Tiger x3
Wolf x3

Spells:
One Day of Peace x1
Fusion Tag x3
Polymerization x2
Fusion Substitute x2
MST x2
Tenki x3
Allure of Darkness x2
Fusion Recovery x2
Tensu x1

Traps:
Reincarnation Dance x3
Bottomless Trap Hole x1

Extra:
Cat Dancer x3
Panther Dancer x3
Leo Dancer x2
Tiger King x1
Djinn Buster x1
Utopia x1
Gemknight Pearl x1
Muzurhythm x1
Humhumming x1
Temtempo x1

Slight change to the deck. I still need to get better cards for the Extra Deck, but thanks to recent financial issues, I'm completely blocked out with my money.

LolsterXD97
21st June 2016, 12:19 AM
I would take out 2 Fusion Tags, even if going straight into Leo is awesome, 2 or 3 are guaranteed to clog. And maybe take out 1 Polymerization for 1 Fusion Substitute.

SynjoDeonecros
21st June 2016, 12:40 AM
Oh, sorry, I didn't realize that I didn't put that in. I took out a Poly and a Fusion Recovery for 2 Fusion Substitute. And what should I replace the Fusion Tags with?

LolsterXD97
21st June 2016, 12:45 AM
That depends on what you have, maybe a Foolish Burial and Burial from a Different Dimension? One sets Butterfly and the other allows you to recover Materials banished by Wolf. And also probably switch One Day of Peace for Upstart Goblin, its better your opponent getting 1000 LP than getting a +1.

SynjoDeonecros
21st June 2016, 01:16 AM
I have both Foolish Burial and Burial from a Different Dimension in a crappy RaidRaptor deck I can take out and put in here, no problem. Upstart Goblin... I might be able to afford one, but someone mentioned that Fire Formation trap that gave Beast-Warriors piercing along with an ATK boost, so I'm wondering if I should throw one of those in, instead...

LolsterXD97
21st June 2016, 01:19 AM
You mean Fire Formation - Kaiyo. But there is Wolf to take care of piercing, and you can Summon it easily with Purple Butterfly or White Rabbit.

SynjoDeonecros
21st June 2016, 01:28 AM
True. Well, for now, I'm just going to cut One Day and a Fusion Tag for Foolish Burial and Burial from a Different Dimension.

SynjoDeonecros
30th June 2016, 06:03 PM
Monsters:
Blue Cat x3
Black Sheep x3
Purple Butterfly 3
White Rabbit 3
Tiger x3
Wolf x3

Spells:
Fusion Tag x2
Fusion Sage x1
Polymerization x1
Fusion Substitute x2
MST x2
Tenki x3
Allure of Darkness x2
Fusion Recovery x2
Tensu x1
Burial from a Different Dimension x1
Foolish Burial x1

Traps:
Reincarnation Dance x3
Bottomless Trap Hole x1

Extra:
Cat Dancer x3
Panther Dancer x3
Leo Dancer x2
Tiger King x1
Djinn Buster x1
Utopia x1
Leviathan Dragon x1
Giga-Brilliant x1
Acid Golem of Destruction x1
Shining Elf x1

Made a slight change to my deck, mainly because I didn't realize Fusion Substitute always is treated as Polymerization, meaning that you can only have three of both combined.