PDA

View Full Version : (SPOILERS) Starve Venom Fusion Dragon Theory

Yusei Fudo
17th May 2016, 02:02 PM
Yo!
This is just a small Theory about the Fusion Dragon. So potential Spoilers ahead I guess?
Anyway please bear with me. English is not my native language, so I am sorry for any type of typos.

Basically the Fusion Dragon we recently got announced is not the TRUE Fusion Dragon, but rather an evil/corrupted Version of the original Fusion Dragon.
Here's why:
1. The original Fusion Dragon is still in there somewhere.
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/3/38/StarveVenomFusionDragon-JP-Anime-AV-NC.png/revision/latest?cb=20150315142128
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/b/be/Yuuri_Watching_Yugo_N_Serena_with_His_Card_Glowing .png/revision/latest?cb=20151214140719
http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/0/03/StarveVenomFusionDragon-JP-Anime-AV-NC-2.png/revision/latest?cb=20160131125030
http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/2/28/StarveVenomFusionDragon-INOV-JP-OP.png/revision/latest?cb=20160517072354
As we can see in these pictures the sillhouette and the actual dragon do not really match up. But the card is glowing and resonating to the other dragons, so it has to be the real deal, right?
Well, yes. You see the card and the dragon may be modified by Academia and the Professor, but they still cannot change the true nature of the card.
To summarize: The card is modified, but the original Fusion Dragon is still in there.

2. It has other Stats than the other Dimensional Dragons.
All of them are Level 7 (or Rank 4) have 2500 ATK and 2000 DEF. Starve Venom is a Level 8 MOnster with 2800 ATK and 2000 DEF, which seems odd to me.
But as we can see in 1. the card is modified. But why? Well there was this small war betwen the Fusion and the Xyz Dimension, so it makes Senses to Power-up your cards.

3. The Name is deep.
First off the Name of the Card. Starve Venom Fusion Dragon is a pretty sad and dark name for a card to be honest. I imagined a starving Dragon that shoots Venom, but if we look closer at the name and still belive this card is modified we can see the following: One of these Two words is bad. But witch one? I say its Venom. Why? Well "to starve" usually means you have no food, but what if it means "to starve for sth."? Then, it could be interpretated as "to starve for peace", as an example. I do not think that the Fusion DRagon is evil, but rather that it was made to be evil, thus explaining where the Venom part comes from.

4. The Effect
the last point is the effect of the dragon that we got announced in the latest V-Jump.
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Starve_Venom_Fusion_Dragon
The second and the third Effect are what really cought my eye. With the second Effect it can turn itself into the opponents Monster. Looking back at 3. we can interpretate the stave part as to starve for being someone different. esspecialy if it turns itself into Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, which is a good Dragon like he was before he was modified. The possiblle modification also explains the last Effect, when it does get defeated it takes all other Special Summoned Monsters with him. This works like a Back-Up plan for Yuri if his main card does get defeated by someone from the Xyz Dimension.

And there you have it. My little Theory about the Fusion Dragon.
I know it is still super messy, but do not worry I will clean this Theory up later this Day, i just wanted to let you guys know my thoughts about the Fusion Dragon.
Hope you like it!

Dyson Sphere
17th May 2016, 07:28 PM
nah dude it just used its copy eff on kaiser dragon

LolsterXD97
17th May 2016, 08:59 PM
I will say it right here right now: just accept that Starve Venom is the base Dragon. Unless actual evidence is shown, Starve Venom is the original Dimension Dragon (the shadow could have been a placeholder). People need to get over it having 2800 ATK and accept that it is the base form (also the Dragon resonated with its counterparts, which the upgrades never did).

KingJinzo
17th May 2016, 09:13 PM
Magician of Black Chaos, Dark Sage, XYZ-Dragon Cannon, Red-Eyes Black Metal Dragon, Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon, the Legendary Knights, Anki, Dian, Armed Dragon LV7, Nitro Warrior, Crimson Blader, Black-Winged Dragon, Silverwind the Ascendend, Utopia Ray Victory, Shark Drake, Shark Drake Veiss, Silent Honor DARK, Ragna Infinity, Comet Cestus, Dyson Sphere, Odd-Eyes Saber Dragon, Fightfur Chimera, Hexblood King Siegfried, etc. 2800 isn't random and is still lower than 3000.

You could also ask why is Clear Wing a WIND monster, why is Dark Rebellion not a Rank 7 monster, and why has Odd-Eyes not an ignition effect.

King
17th May 2016, 10:13 PM
Judai's ace wasn't a Fusion Monster, only its upgrades, i guess this was made to hint a refference on that

ScionStorm
18th May 2016, 12:39 AM
Judai's ace wasn't a Fusion Monster, only its upgrades, i guess this was made to hint a refference on that

Flame Wingman was a fusion. And it's upgrade- Shining Flare Wingman.

KingJinzo
18th May 2016, 01:56 AM
Flame Wingman and Neos are male, though. Come on, it's Flame Wingman.

Baconator
18th May 2016, 07:55 PM
Magician of Black Chaos, Dark Sage, XYZ-Dragon Cannon, Red-Eyes Black Metal Dragon, Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon, the Legendary Knights, Anki, Dian, Armed Dragon LV7, Nitro Warrior, Crimson Blader, Black-Winged Dragon, Silverwind the Ascendend, Utopia Ray Victory, Shark Drake, Shark Drake Veiss, Silent Honor DARK, Ragna Infinity, Comet Cestus, Dyson Sphere, Odd-Eyes Saber Dragon, Fightfur Chimera, Hexblood King Siegfried, etc. 2800 isn't random and is still lower than 3000.

You could also ask why is Clear Wing a WIND monster, why is Dark Rebellion not a Rank 7 monster, and why has Odd-Eyes not an ignition effect.

The thing is, unlike levels, attributes and types which are different among protagonists, 2500 atk has always been the same. 2800 is pretty random; you could also list a bunch of anime monsters with 2700, or 2400. A lot of the cards you mentioned are alternate forms of boss monsters, which only strengthens the corrupted dragon theory. Less convincing sidenote, when compared to the other dragons, which are pretty much as generic as it gets, 2 dark monsters on the field seems oddly specific.

KingJinzo
18th May 2016, 08:03 PM
The thing is, unlike levels, attributes and types which are different among protagonists, 2500 atk has always been the same. 2800 is pretty random; you could also list a bunch of anime monsters with 2700, or 2400. A lot of the cards you mentioned are alternate forms of boss monsters, which only strengthens the corrupted dragon theory. Less convincing sidenote, when compared to the other dragons, which are pretty much as generic as it gets, 2 dark monsters on the field seems oddly specific.

Not in the anime, where the field requirement is not present. Unless you view 2 DARK monsters as too specific.

King
18th May 2016, 08:12 PM
You can even Summon Starve Venom in Tellarknghts, Just Summon 2 DARK R4NKS.

DelCtrl
18th May 2016, 08:17 PM
2 DARK monsters are as specific as 2 level 4 monsters for Dark Rebellion or 1 Tuner and 1 non-Tuner for Clear Wing. It limits in which decks it can be run? Yes, but we're talking about a fusion monster here. It is as generic as the most generic fusion before it, First of the Dragons, and even then, it can be run in a lot more decks then FotD.

And about ATK, I'm not surprised that it isn't 2500 to be honest. Yuri is not a good guy like the others. He's not a protagonist, even if you look at it from the perspective of the Fusion Dimension. This comes from the fact that, if the story was told from the other dimensions perspective, surely Yuto or Yugo would be the protagonists. The same cannot be said for Yuri, imo.

King
18th May 2016, 08:21 PM
2 DARK monsters are as specific as 2 level 4 monsters for Dark Rebellion or 1 Tuner and 1 non-Tuner for Clear Wing. It limits in which decks it can be run? Yes, but we're talking about a fusion monster here. It is as generic as the most generic fusion before it, First of the Dragons, and even then, it can be run in a lot more decks then FotD.

And about ATK, I'm not surprised that it isn't 2500 to be honest. Yuri is not a good guy like the others. He's not a protagonist, even if you look at it from the perspective of the Fusion Dimension. This comes from the fact that, if the story was told from the other dimensions perspective, surely Yuto or Yugo would be the protagonists. The same cannot be said for Yuri, imo.
Just a Small reinforcement for that sentence. Yuri has different way of speech compared to the other counterparts.

KingKaash
18th May 2016, 11:12 PM

On what basis are you saying that Yuri isn't the protagonist from the Fusion Dimension perspective? He's undefeated which almost all main characters in the past have had, meaning that they rarely lose. He's like the star student of Academia and considering he's gonna track down a certain fugitive before Commander-In-Chief Edo even can, that's pretty impressive. Sora, Dennis, Barrett, Edo and Tyler Sisters all clearly are not the protagonist of the Fusion Dimension. I think Yuri is

ScionStorm
18th May 2016, 11:47 PM
We haven't really seen enough of Yuri as a person to know what his deal is and make judgement calls like saying there is no way he could be the Fusion D. protagonist. even a sadist could be a protagonist in some form.

LolsterXD97
18th May 2016, 11:48 PM
We haven't really seen enough of Yuri as a person to know what his deal is and make judgement calls like saying there is no way he could be the Fusion D. protagonist. even a sadist could be a protagonist in some form.

A la Light Yagami?

King
18th May 2016, 11:58 PM
The only protagonist on ARC-V. Obiviously is Yuya.

Baconator
19th May 2016, 12:38 AM

No, what I mean is that the other dragons are as generic as their mechanics allow for. Starve Venom is pretty generic, but the attribute restriction seems odd. The dimensional counterparts are supposed to be just that; parallels of Yuya. It shouldn't matter that he's evil, his dragon should still be 2500.

KingJinzo
19th May 2016, 04:18 PM
No, what I mean is that the other dragons are as generic as their mechanics allow for. Starve Venom is pretty generic, but the attribute restriction seems odd. The dimensional counterparts are supposed to be just that; parallels of Yuya. It shouldn't matter that he's evil, his dragon should still be 2500.

How can it be more generic than two DARK monsters. Just two monsters? DARK is one of the most common Attributes, it's not even a restriction. The field restriction is not present in the anime, and Yuri's entire archetype seems to be DARK. Even Yuto and Yuya can summon Starve Venom, only Yugo can't. Yuri and Yuto cannot summon Clear Wing. Neither, Yugo, Yuto and Yuri can Pendulum Summon Odd-Eyes, and Dark Rebellion is the only one that can be Xyz Summoned by everyone since Xyz Monsters are the most generic kind of Extra Deck monsters. Starve Venom is not even restricted by archetypes, making it one, if not the most generic Fusion Monster. It's more generic than First of the Dragon and more generic than Beast-Eyes, and even more generic than Five-God Dragon.

Starve Venom is a Fusion Monster, which means you need some kind of monster that follow its requirements to summon it in the first place. Attribute "restriction" is not odd. It could be "2 Level 5 or higher monsters" for example, but that is more specific than two DARK monsters.

DelCtrl
20th May 2016, 07:15 PM
On what basis are you saying that Yuri isn't the protagonist from the Fusion Dimension perspective? He's undefeated which almost all main characters in the past have had, meaning that they rarely lose. He's like the star student of Academia and considering he's gonna track down a certain fugitive before Commander-In-Chief Edo even can, that's pretty impressive. Sora, Dennis, Barrett, Edo and Tyler Sisters all clearly are not the protagonist of the Fusion Dimension. I think Yuri is

Yeah, like I said, it's just my opinion. I don't get "main character vibes" from Yuri, I think Asuka would work as a better protagonist then Yuri in that regard. BUT... this is completely subjective. Also I think exactly because he never loses he would not be the protagonist, as he never faces any kind of real obstacle.

As for the dragon stats, I was just getting from the idea that all protagonists Aces always have 2500 ATK, nothing else.

KingJinzo
20th May 2016, 11:20 PM
Yeah, like I said, it's just my opinion. I don't get "main character vibes" from Yuri, I think Asuka would work as a better protagonist then Yuri in that regard. BUT... this is completely subjective. Also I think exactly because he never loses he would not be the protagonist, as he never faces any kind of real obstacle.

As for the dragon stats, I was just getting from the idea that all protagonists Aces always have 2500 ATK, nothing else.

I admit, 2800 ATK breaks the theme, but Yuri is more of a rival to Yuya than Yuto and Yugo do. Yuri's deck doesn't even resemble Judai's deck. It has a bit of Yubel, but it's more similar to Aki. The only Plant-Type Judai had were Glow Moss and Twinkle Moss, both of them being ironically LIGHT monsters. (Unless we count Judai's Evil HEROes, but only a some of them are actual DARK monsters.) I guess Yuri likes to break our expectations. After all, it's indicated that he and Serena hadn't met until episode 91, another theme break.

ScionStorm
20th May 2016, 11:37 PM
I admit, 2800 ATK breaks the theme, but Yuri is more of a rival to Yuya than Yuto and Yugo do. Yuri's deck doesn't even resemble Judai's deck. It has a bit of Yubel, but it's more similar to Aki. The only Plant-Type Judai had were Glow Moss and Twinkle Moss, both of them being ironically LIGHT monsters. (Unless we count Judai's Evil HEROes, but only a some of them are actual DARK monsters.) I guess Yuri likes to break our expectations. After all, it's indicated that he and Serena hadn't met until episode 91, another theme break.

Evil HEROs were Elemental Fiend-Types rather than DARK Warriors like Edo's D-HEROs. Lightning Golem was even LIGHT.

King
21st May 2016, 12:13 AM
Even if this the Original Dragon, maybe there is something behind this 2800. Also i think there is something that makes the Fusion Dimension different from the others, hence why Leo decided to opperate there, i don't think he selected the Fusion Dimension randomly.

KingJinzo
21st May 2016, 12:51 AM
Evil HEROs were Elemental Fiend-Types rather than DARK Warriors like Edo's D-HEROs. Lightning Golem was even LIGHT.

Yeah, you're right. Infernal Prodigy is the only DARK Evil HERO.

KingKaash
23rd May 2016, 11:11 PM
Yeah, like I said, it's just my opinion. I don't get "main character vibes" from Yuri

I totally respect your opinion. I was just curious what you were basing that off of. I think the reason Yuri isn't giving that vibe yet is because the writers are keeping Yuri in the shadows to build his hype. All we get to hear about are stories about his conquest which leads to mysteries about how strong this character really is without getting to see him action much yet. Like KingJinzo said, I also think that Yuri is the main rival to Yuya and will give him the toughest challenge other than the Professor

Baroque
28th May 2016, 09:07 AM
Honestly, as it stands now, we can't confirm that it is or isn't one, but both sides of the argument have their own reasons why they're 'right' -- however, ultimately, all of it is just guesswork on either side's part. Rambling on that topic in the spoilers.
I'm personally of the belief that Starve Venom Fusion Dragon is an upgrade to whatever actual Fusion Dragon might exist (as Beast-Eyes/Rune-Eyes, Crystal Wing, and Dark Requiem are to Odd-Eyes, Clear Wing, and Dark Rebellion); ultimately, though, my stance is as shaky as that of any other person -- I base it on how its stats diverge so far from the 'norm' established by the other base dragons, on how so far every non-Xyz 'straight upgrade' (the aforementioned four monsters, which were upgrades of their respective dragons on their own) has been Level 8 (the true trend these upgrades share is 'they're Level/Rank 1 higher than base' as of Dark Requiem, though that trend is part of why Starve Venom's anomalous stats stand out), and on how radically different Starve Venom Fusion Dragon appears from the original silhouettes of the Fusion Dragon shown in an earlier arc.

These could be explained as, say, being Starve Venom just being weird like that, or as these trends (in particular the upgraded-form trend) just being imagined, or even his design just not being finalized at the time the show aired -- and I certainly can't deny these could be possibilities. But by the same token, they cannot be reasons that my suppositions are false -- they can at best be, let's say, counter-speculation, in the sense that these are themselves suppositions that my suppositions won't prove true.

Ultimately, both sides are just tossing theories at one another. I believe that the anomalous stats reflect its nature as a subtle upgrade, the other guy believes that they're merely a quirk of Starve Venom; I believe that it could still be an upgrade despite its generic materials based on how Beast-Eyes turned out IRL, while the other guy might believe that its generic materials make it clearly the base form; none of these have any particular weight to them compared to one another, because until we either have a definitive answer about it or the series ends, there's always still going to be the possibility that one side is correct -- and there's always still going to be reasons we can throw at each other as to why our particular position is at least likely, or why the opposing position is unlikely.
Reading back over the topic I'm rather glad that people are approaching this sommat with an open mind, but I do hope that discussion about this matter continues to have an open mind -- there's nothing to definitively confirm one way or another that one side of the debate is 'right' or not, no matter how some people might wish for there to be.

If you read in the spoiler you probably've already seen my view on the topic, but for those who didn't (and I don't blame you): I'm honestly convinced that Starve Venom is an upgraded form. There's just far too much of it that says that to me, and far too little that could be said against it being one which really 'sticks' as far as I'm concerned. But, that's ultimately just my theory; if it turns out to be wrong, I'll certainly accept it . . . though I'm going to stick to it as long as I can up to that point -- it just seems so likely to me that I can do little beyond that.

Baconator
28th May 2016, 01:53 PM
Honestly, as it stands now, we can't confirm that it is or isn't one, but both sides of the argument have their own reasons why they're 'right' -- however, ultimately, all of it is just guesswork on either side's part. Rambling on that topic in the spoilers.
I'm personally of the belief that Starve Venom Fusion Dragon is an upgrade to whatever actual Fusion Dragon might exist (as Beast-Eyes/Rune-Eyes, Crystal Wing, and Dark Requiem are to Odd-Eyes, Clear Wing, and Dark Rebellion); ultimately, though, my stance is as shaky as that of any other person -- I base it on how its stats diverge so far from the 'norm' established by the other base dragons, on how so far every non-Xyz 'straight upgrade' (the aforementioned four monsters, which were upgrades of their respective dragons on their own) has been Level 8 (the true trend these upgrades share is 'they're Level/Rank 1 higher than base' as of Dark Requiem, though that trend is part of why Starve Venom's anomalous stats stand out), and on how radically different Starve Venom Fusion Dragon appears from the original silhouettes of the Fusion Dragon shown in an earlier arc.

These could be explained as, say, being Starve Venom just being weird like that, or as these trends (in particular the upgraded-form trend) just being imagined, or even his design just not being finalized at the time the show aired -- and I certainly can't deny these could be possibilities. But by the same token, they cannot be reasons that my suppositions are false -- they can at best be, let's say, counter-speculation, in the sense that these are themselves suppositions that my suppositions won't prove true.

Ultimately, both sides are just tossing theories at one another. I believe that the anomalous stats reflect its nature as a subtle upgrade, the other guy believes that they're merely a quirk of Starve Venom; I believe that it could still be an upgrade despite its generic materials based on how Beast-Eyes turned out IRL, while the other guy might believe that its generic materials make it clearly the base form; none of these have any particular weight to them compared to one another, because until we either have a definitive answer about it or the series ends, there's always still going to be the possibility that one side is correct -- and there's always still going to be reasons we can throw at each other as to why our particular position is at least likely, or why the opposing position is unlikely.
Reading back over the topic I'm rather glad that people are approaching this sommat with an open mind, but I do hope that discussion about this matter continues to have an open mind -- there's nothing to definitively confirm one way or another that one side of the debate is 'right' or not, no matter how some people might wish for there to be.

If you read in the spoiler you probably've already seen my view on the topic, but for those who didn't (and I don't blame you): I'm honestly convinced that Starve Venom is an upgraded form. There's just far too much of it that says that to me, and far too little that could be said against it being one which really 'sticks' as far as I'm concerned. But, that's ultimately just my theory; if it turns out to be wrong, I'll certainly accept it . . . though I'm going to stick to it as long as I can up to that point -- it just seems so likely to me that I can do little beyond that.

The reason I think it's an alternate form and not an upgrade, is because it resonated with the other dragons. We know that the upgrades don't do that, but a corrupted form very well might.

LolsterXD97
28th May 2016, 01:57 PM
Alternate form is more feasible than an upgrade tbh. An upgrade cannot be Summoned that easily (and if it were an upgrade, it would require a Fusion just like Crystal Wing needs a Synchro, Dark Requiem needs Dark Rebellion, and Rune-Eyes needs Odd-Eyes). But I'm going to stick to Starve Venom being the base form (and I would really wish an upgrade for it).

Baroque
28th May 2016, 09:40 PM
Alternate form is more feasible than an upgrade tbh. An upgrade cannot be Summoned that easily (and if it were an upgrade, it would require a Fusion just like Crystal Wing needs a Synchro, Dark Requiem needs Dark Rebellion, and Rune-Eyes needs Odd-Eyes).
And yet Beast-Eyes didn't need OEPD -- granted, the anime!Beast-Eyes still needed a "Pendulum Dragon", but its materials were still semi-generic and it 'fused' without Poly, so one could certainly argue that the ease-of-summoning is there regardless of whether you look at his anime version or his actual version (though it's the actual version that certainly shows how a Fusion Dragon upgrade could go as generic as Starve Venom is). An upgrade is just as feasible as an alternate form, in my opinion.

LolsterXD97
28th May 2016, 09:58 PM
And yet Beast-Eyes didn't need OEPD -- granted, the anime!Beast-Eyes still needed a "Pendulum Dragon", but its materials were still semi-generic and it 'fused' without Poly, so one could certainly argue that the ease-of-summoning is there regardless of whether you look at his anime version or his actual version (though it's the actual version that certainly shows how a Fusion Dragon upgrade could go as generic as Starve Venom is). An upgrade is just as feasible as an alternate form, in my opinion.

Beast-Eyes is the upgrade of Odd-Eyes (which is a Pendulum monster), of course it is going to be easier to Summon than Crystal Wing or Dark Requiem. Starve Venom was Summoned using 2 DARK monsters, which is as generic as the other Dragons' base forms requirements. The upgrade of the Fusion Dragon would require a Fusion just like the Pendulum Dragon's requires Pendulums (to work properly), Synchro Dragon's requires Synchros, and Xyz Dragon's requires Dark Rebellion (to work properly), and Starve Venom doesn't (so it is not an upgrade, Starve Venom having 2800 ATK and being Level 8 is just like Clear Wing being WIND, Dark Rebellion being Rank 4 and Odd-Eyes being in the Main Deck).

KingJinzo
28th May 2016, 11:43 PM
The fact that the anime version of Beast-Eyes requires a Pendulum Dragon, its Fusion Material has to be any form of Odd-Eyes Pendulum, whether it is the "original" form or its other upgraded forms that include "Pendulum Dragon" in its name, thus it falls into the same category as Crystal Wing who requires Level 5 or higher non-Tuners. Actually, it's even more specific than Crystal Wing to be honest, since there are only two other Pendulum Dragons besides Beast-Eyes. Starve Venom is as generic as Clear Wing and Dark Rebellion and I fully agree with Lolster.

Baconator
29th May 2016, 12:51 AM
Beast-Eyes is the upgrade of Odd-Eyes (which is a Pendulum monster), of course it is going to be easier to Summon than Crystal Wing or Dark Requiem. Starve Venom was Summoned using 2 DARK monsters, which is as generic as the other Dragons' base forms requirements. The upgrade of the Fusion Dragon would require a Fusion just like the Pendulum Dragon's requires Pendulums (to work properly), Synchro Dragon's requires Synchros, and Xyz Dragon's requires Dark Rebellion (to work properly), and Starve Venom doesn't (so it is not an upgrade, Starve Venom having 2800 ATK and being Level 8 is just like Clear Wing being WIND, Dark Rebellion being Rank 4 and Odd-Eyes being in the Main Deck).

There are those other differences yeah, but none of them come close to being as significant as venom's 2800 attack. Hell, odd-eyes's difference is just by virtue of being a pendulum monster.

LolsterXD97
29th May 2016, 01:05 AM
There are those other differences yeah, but none of them come close to being as significant as venom's 2800 attack. Hell, odd-eyes's difference is just by virtue of being a pendulum monster.

Odd-Eyes' difference is also significant because of being a Main Deck monster instead of an Extra Deck one. On another note, I really wish Odd-Eyes and Starve Venom don't stay behind and get upgrades soon or later (Odd-Eyes' one should be a Pendulum monster instead of a Fusion, Synchro or Xyz).

KingJinzo
29th May 2016, 01:13 AM
There are those other differences yeah, but none of them come close to being as significant as Starve Venom's 2800 ATK. Hell, Odd-Eyes's difference is just by virtue of being a Pendulum Monster.

That is simply nitpicking. WIND also stands out as much as 2800 ATK. And there is huge difference that you can summon Odd-Eyes from your hand while the others can't be summoned from the hand for obvious reasons.

LolsterXD97
29th May 2016, 01:16 AM
And even if this sounds very stupid, Dark Rebellion is kinda Level 8 if you think it (4 + 4 = 8), so the only difference Starve Venom has is having 2800 ATK, and it acomplishes faithfully the pattern of each Dragon having one difference, besides card type. This would be the final differences:
-Odd-Eyes is a Main Deck monster.
-Dark Rebellion has a Rank instead of a Level.
-Clear Wing is WIND Attribute.
-Starve Venom has 2800 ATK.