PDA

View Full Version : [Spoilers]So, can we all agree Yuri is the best Villian we've ever had?

Icematoro
26th May 2016, 05:58 AM
Episode 106 is out and Subbed, and with it, now I'm 100% sure I'm in love with Yuri (no homo... maybe.)
Yes, I agree Vector is f*cking amazing, he was a beacon of light (Or darkness?... Dankness?!) in the horror that was Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal, and his contributions shall not be forgiven... but he's simply not Yuri! He's Sassy, Sadist as f*ck, a complete Psychopath, and cool to top it off!
He's building that Yuzu Harem ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
And let's not forget:
http://66.media.tumblr.com/4cf0d633d06f4eb566860edd79f0c79e/tumblr_nlatc0aE701shfh62o2_1280.png
He's...
http://pre01.deviantart.net/906e/th/pre/f/2015/069/0/5/vector__yuri_of_the_cold_smile_by_the_old_y-d8l56lk.png
Just...
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh-arcv/images/9/94/Arc_V_Op_4_Yuri.png/revision/latest?cb=20151007163146
Damn Creepy!
Now, maybe I'm getting way too ahead of myself here, letting the Yuri hype dominate my memories (DOUBT IT! But...) can anyone top Yuri?! Can we get some Villianic-Rape-Faces ready? Can the thread resist the ammount of evilness that it may or may not host?

Let's discuss!

Dread Kaiser
26th May 2016, 06:11 AM
in a word, no
Vector, Yami Marik and Dartz are pretty high up there

ScionStorm
26th May 2016, 08:44 AM
Yami Bakura is still the best to me. Yami Marik actually ranks kind of low.

Sanokal
26th May 2016, 09:26 AM
Yami Bakura is still the best to me. Yami Marik actually ranks kind of low.

I don't enjoy Yuri quite as much as Roger and other villains but he's still damn good. Yami Bakura all the way though.

Pendulum
26th May 2016, 11:00 AM
Yami Bakura first. Especially that part when he stabs his own hand in the castle just to stop Bakura. That was tremendously awesome! Brutal!
Then Vector. We all know him.
Them Yami Marik. Super sordid mind. Good facial expressions (better than those you provide from Yuri). Likes to stab people? Even his (or Marik's) father? Points for that. Torture Deck? Way better than Predator Plants. Sergey had some cool torture plants, though.
Then...
Yuri. We still have a lot to see from Yuri. However, I liked his attitude towards Yuzu on this last episode (106th). He was acting maniac. He seems a promising character.

I don't enjoy Yuri quite as much as Roger and other villains but he's still damn good. Yami Bakura all the way though.

Roger was completely deranged! It was a good villain. It didn't shine for long. His nuts side, that is. Maybe he'll appear later again, who knows.

Baconator
26th May 2016, 11:23 AM
Vector pretending to get his memories back still makes him the best villain for me.

KingJinzo
26th May 2016, 01:58 PM
It's still too early to say how good of a villain Yuri is.
Vector and Yami no Bakura have a bad dueling record.
Yami no Marik won all of his duels because his opponent's were dumb or he was very lucky (sometimes both).
Dartz is truly overpowered and not as boring as Don Thousand.
Z-One is interesting.

Other than that, their personalities are all enjoyable.

Dread Kaiser
26th May 2016, 02:31 PM
Vector pretending to get his memories back still makes him the best villain for me.

He didn't pretend to get them back, he pretended to actually regret what he did when he got them back. he got his memories back, didn't give 2 fucks and just took advantage of it

SynjoDeonecros
26th May 2016, 07:15 PM
Honestly, the best villain has to be... the guy that Yami Yugi blew up in that ice hockey game in Season Zero...

Baconator
26th May 2016, 08:11 PM
He didn't pretend to get them back, he pretended to actually regret what he did when he got them back. he got his memories back, didn't give 2 fucks and just took advantage of it

He had gotten his memories back way before they saw them. He only pretended to get them back when he fought Nasch.

KingKaash
27th May 2016, 11:48 PM
1) Vector - absolute sadistic maniac that killed his own parents
2) Yami Marik - Mind control freak who didn't even care about his own servant friend or sister
3) Dartz - Not overly evil but I just liked his deck
4) Yuri - still has room to grow

I didn't like Yami Bakura at all. I didn't like his deck so he never felt like much of a threat to me. His Diabound days were better but they weren't really dueling like I'm use to so still no.

ScionStorm
28th May 2016, 12:15 AM
Yami Bakura is a composite soul of the orphaned Bandit King Bakura, fueled by the rage of his entire village slaughtered by high priests to make the Millennium Items and a part of Zorc Necrophades itself.

Yami Marik is the deathborn persona of a whiny tombkeeper's son with patricidal tendencies rebelling against his family responsibilities. Though to his credit he is the only character with an actual multiple personality disorder.

Eternal Dragon Of ChaOZ
28th May 2016, 12:21 AM
He is a good villain but probably not the best.

Maybe he can get even more evil as the series progresses.

SynjoDeonecros
28th May 2016, 12:44 AM
We all know the true evil is Season 0 Yami Yugi. Sadistic bastard didn't know when to quit with torturing his victims...

LolsterXD97
28th May 2016, 12:49 AM
We all know the true evil is Season 0 Yami Yugi. Sadistic bastard didn't know when to quit with torturing his victims...

But all the people he Mind Crushed deserved it, he even had the Kuribohs to challenge a criminal to a game while he was still holding the gun.

SynjoDeonecros
28th May 2016, 12:50 AM
Yeah, but one could argue all of Jigsaw's victims deserved their trials, as well. Doesn't mean his methods were right or moral...

Sanokal
28th May 2016, 02:52 AM
Yeah, but one could argue all of Jigsaw's victims deserved their trials, as well. Doesn't mean his methods were right or moral...

Yami never exactly sought anyone out though.

ScionStorm
28th May 2016, 04:38 AM

It's called Anti-Hero. Season 0 Yami Yugi was an Anti-Hero. Not villain.

Zarkiel
28th May 2016, 07:01 AM
2) Yami Marik - Mind control freak who didn't even care about his own servant friend or sister

I didn't like Yami Bakura at all. I didn't like his deck so he never felt like much of a threat to me. His Diabound days were better but they weren't really dueling like I'm use to so still no.

He actually didn't kill his parents. Vector's father was sick and tried to kill his son when he made piece, but killed his wife instead. He then succumbed to his illness and Don thousand manipulated Vector's memories to be more like his father.

SynjoDeonecros
29th May 2016, 02:19 AM
Eh, I'm still not fully convinced that Season 0 Yami Yugi wasn't more villain than anti-hero; anti-heroes aren't usually as sadistic with their punishments to the bad guys...

LolsterXD97
29th May 2016, 02:21 AM
Eh, I'm still not fully convinced that Season 0 Yami Yugi wasn't more villain than anti-hero; anti-heroes aren't usually as sadistic with their punishments to the bad guys...

Being sealed in the Puzzle for 3000 years really contributed to his sanity.

ScionStorm
29th May 2016, 05:06 AM

http://project-nerd.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/DeadpoolDrawing2.jpg
http://images-cdn.moviepilot.com/image/upload/c_scale,h_300,w_600/t_mp_quality/deadpool-begins-production-ryan-reynolds-teases-costume-thanks-deadpool-jpeg-260158.jpg

Baconator
29th May 2016, 05:19 AM

A villains deck shouldn't decide how good he is, and Bakura's whole shtick was that he didn't actually care about duel monsters at all.

KingKaash
29th May 2016, 05:34 AM
He actually didn't kill his parents. Vector's father was sick and tried to kill his son when he made piece, but killed his wife instead. He then succumbed to his illness and Don thousand manipulated Vector's memories to be more like his father.

I wasn't exactly sure on that detail so I was hesitant to put that up but you are correct. I kinda felt like he was the easiest of the 7 Barian Emperors to give into Don Thousands influence though

A villains deck shouldn't decide how good he is, and Bakura's whole shtick was that he didn't actually care about duel monsters at all.

Of course he shouldn't be judged by his deck, but that still doesn't make me like him. And not caring about duel monsters when most of the show is about that proves how weak of a villain Bakura is, at least in my eyes

SynjoDeonecros
30th May 2016, 05:29 PM
http://project-nerd.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/DeadpoolDrawing2.jpg
http://images-cdn.moviepilot.com/image/upload/c_scale,h_300,w_600/t_mp_quality/deadpool-begins-production-ryan-reynolds-teases-costume-thanks-deadpool-jpeg-260158.jpg

Ah, Deadpool. Never saw the appeal of him, honestly. I just see him as a more heroic Joker, honestly, but that's just me and my lack of knowledge about the character beyond the basics...

Sanokal
30th May 2016, 07:56 PM
To be fair to Deadpool he tries to be a good guy. He really does. But killing people is just so fun.