PDA

View Full Version : ARC-V 110-112 Summary (Spoilers, so dont complain)

EmperorShun
7th June 2016, 05:20 PM
|110| Yabuka Reta Sumairu Wārudo - The Torn "Smile World" [Will air June 19, 2016]

As Yuya tries to help Shay, who has been wounded, Aster Phoenix suddenly appears before him. Believing that Dueling is a symbol of strength, and denying Yuya and Yusho's Entertainment Dueling, Aster challenges Yuya to a Duel. While Yuya is confused about Aster, in order to learn about his true intention, Yuya shakes off Yuto's control and faces Aster.

|111| Pendyuramu Hāto - Pendulum Heart [Will air June 26, 2016]

Believing in the power of the Dueling he inherited from his father, Yuya stands against Aster. As Aster watches Yuya's Dueling, he recalls the memories of his Duel against Yusho.

|112| Egao Afureru Machi e - Toward a City Filled with Smiles [Will air July 3, 2016]

Through his battle against Yuya, Aster learned about the joy of Dueling. Seeing this, Yuto calmly begins to talk to his comrades in the Resistance about what they really need to do to end the war. At the same time, Dennis Macfield shows up at the Fusion Dimension's You Show School. Standing in his line of sight is Yusho!

|113|hura no Katsubou - The Thirst for Carnage [Will air July 10, 2016]

Yuya and the others arrive in Fusion and come across Dennis. Meanwhile, behind Dennis stands a man who Yuya has dueled before…

So judging from 110, Shun will be injured (most likely by saving Sayaka), maybe because Shun loses in the duel, but Yuya wins against Oberlisk Force. Also Yuto is controling him again, but Yuya doesnt like manga-style so he wont allow Yuto to control him. We will see a 2 part duel between Yuya and Aster, where Yuya brings Joy to Aster (Arc-V fandom gonna flip their heads). Also, our favourite gay clown returns, to show Yusho who is the best circus member.

Ep113 Name is in, If we didn't know there was Dennis VS Yusho, I would say Yuri is going to flip some shit.

EDIT: Ep 113 summary is revealed. Seems like Yusho loses OR the duel gets interupted. Also, Dennis is with a man Yuya dueled before? Could it be, anbother Spy of Academia?

List of male people Yuya has dueled (excluding lancers & friendly chars like Jack Atlas and Shinji):

- Strong Ishijima
- Hokuto Shijima (Sssssstaaaaaars)
- Shuzo Hiragi
- Michio Mokota
- Eita Kyuando
- Isao Kachidoki (Anti-egao)
- Ken Umesugi
- Makoto (Shin) Takeda
- Barrett
- Sergey

If you ask me, I would guess either Strong Ishijima or Isao Kachidoki

SynjoDeonecros
7th June 2016, 05:28 PM
Afro Circus vs. Circus Afro, who shall take over as Ringleader?

Baconator
7th June 2016, 09:21 PM
So why the heck was it called "the falcon perishes on the battlefield"? It sounds like it should be "The falcon is slightly wounded on the battlefield, but don't worry he's fine"

SynjoDeonecros
7th June 2016, 09:51 PM
Someone, somewhere, mentioned that it could be metaphorical, like the "falcon" being Shay's old and aggressive way of thinking about dueling giving way to a new respect for Yuya's way of dueling for himself and the Resistance. I dunno, though...

ScionStorm
7th June 2016, 10:00 PM
Someone, somewhere, mentioned that it could be metaphorical, like the "falcon" being Shay's old and aggressive way of thinking about dueling giving way to a new respect for Yuya's way of dueling for himself and the Resistance. I dunno, though...

Is Yugioh anime usually that deep with episode titles?

iNfiniTe Se7eNz
8th June 2016, 03:30 AM
"Perishes" might not have been the best translation. Maybe "falls" would have been more appropriate?

EmperorShun
8th June 2016, 10:31 AM
So why the heck was it called "the falcon perishes on the battlefield"? It sounds like it should be "The falcon is slightly wounded on the battlefield, but don't worry he's fine"

That would've been a bit anti-climactic, wouldn'd it?
Also, Arc-V needs a way of hyping us up for the next episode. Not only is that archived through cliffhanger, but also with these confusing ep titles.

That was yshipster, quote:

Shun starts to believe in Yuya ... and dies.

That's definitely not the message the anime wants to deliver. I bet he still loses, but Yuya saves him from being carded. Or the titel is more metaphorical: "The Falcon" is Shuns old, hateful duel style, and from now on he tries to entertain people more with his dueling, like back in the days in Heartland.

Is no one hyped for Edo & Dennis? C'mon guys, when Edo duels in a 2-Part-duel, they want us to hype us up for SP: Destiny Soldiars, which is likely to leak next month. And Dennis....Well how about some Entermage Fusions?

EDIT: No summary, but a Name for Ep 113!

yshipster
8th June 2016, 10:44 AM
That would've been a bit anti-climactic, wouldn'd it?
Also, Arc-V needs a way of hyping us up for the next episode. Not only is that archived through cliffhanger, but also with these confusing ep titles.

That was yshipster, quote:

Is no one hyped for Edo & Dennis? C'mon guys, when Edo duels in a 2-Part-duel, they want us to hype us up for SP: Destiny Soldiars, which is likely to leak next month. And Dennis....Well how about some Entermage Fusions?

EDIT: No summary, but a Name for Ep 113!

I'm not really hyped for Edo again, since i found his new D HEROes so far pretty underwhelming. Dennis vs Yusho (I hope they duel, but I'm afraid they won't) would be interesting, if both use Pendulums and then would be surprised about each other using them.

Epsiode 113 - The Thirst for Carnage (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Yu-Gi-Oh!_ARC-V_-_Episode_113), that could basically everything...

EmperorShun
8th June 2016, 11:05 AM
I'm not really hyped for Edo again, since i found his new D HEROes so far pretty underwhelming. Dennis vs Yusho (I hope they duel, but I'm afraid they won't) would be interesting, if both use Pendulums and then would be surprised about each other using them.

Epsiode 113 - The Thirst for Carnage (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Yu-Gi-Oh!_ARC-V_-_Episode_113), that could basically everything...

I have faith, that D-HEROs will be "good" in the end. Looks like this deck would go hand in hand with a RangaZERO.dek (For anyone wondering, you are using cards like Pumprincess, Illumi'rai to get Ragnazeros effect off). Yeah, show us some Yusho cards!

Like I stated before, 113 title looks like we get some Yuri action, but that would be quiete confusing, when 112 left us with Dennis & Yusho.. Oh wait...What if...Dennis is a spy of Yusho... *mindblown*... remember, Dennis said he knew Yusho, most likely from Xyz. What if he is a double-spy???

Zarkiel
10th June 2016, 05:11 AM
I'm curious if thirst for carnage is dennis vs yusho, or is it yuya vs aster. I think it would be neat to have aster beat yuya, but have him be conflicted on carding him. I think edo's going to eventually be won over, but it won't be immediate. Also, hopefully more fusions will exist. Dystopiaguy is nice, but I want a few more like the other hero arcetypes.

Charly Ruri Raptors
10th June 2016, 08:20 AM
Nah, i think Yuya vs Edo end in episode 111. No idea id Thirst for carnage is referring to Dennis or Yuri, i just hope the D-Heros are good.

ZXtheD
10th June 2016, 10:27 AM
I stay ready for new D-Heroes. Hopefully plasma comes back with some more evolutions! OR maybe even a retrain, idk.

Indytotof
10th June 2016, 10:31 AM
I stay ready for new D-Heroes. Hopefully plasma comes back with some more evolutions! OR maybe even a retrain, idk.

More like a retrain I think.

ScionStorm
10th June 2016, 11:19 AM
More like a retrain I think.

Sure, and then we can get all of the Plasma support cards that never came out.

SynjoDeonecros
19th June 2016, 01:28 AM
"Our favorite gay clown returns..."

But...but... the Kaiba impersonator was destroyed by Yugi back in Duelist Kingdom! How can he return?!

Seriously, though, are we going to get an explanation for how Dennis got the Entermates and their Xyzs during his duel with Yusho? Because I really doubt that he'll be using them in this duel, now that he's been outed as an Academia spy...

LolsterXD97
19th June 2016, 01:30 AM
"Our favorite gay clown returns..."

But...but... the Kaiba impersonator was destroyed by Yugi back in Duelist Kingdom! How can he return?!

Seriously, though, are we going to get an explanation for how Dennis got the Entermates and their Xyzs during his duel with Yusho? Because I really doubt that he'll be using them in this duel, now that he's been outed as an Academia spy...

He IS using them. That Miracle Hats scan says he will be using Trapeze Magician against that Trap Yusho will play.

SynjoDeonecros
19th June 2016, 01:31 AM
Huh, odd. You'd think that, since his cover's blown, he'd drop all pretenses and embrace the Academia in all things.

LolsterXD97
19th June 2016, 01:33 AM
Huh, odd. You'd think that, since his cover's blown, he'd drop all pretenses and embrace the Academia in all things.

I doubt they are going to get rid of the thing that differentiates him from a normal Academia mook (looking at you, Roget). Also, Konami needs to shill more clowns (even if they have 9 members waiting to see the light of the day).

King
19th June 2016, 01:59 AM
God is commong back.

LolsterXD97
19th June 2016, 02:01 AM
God is commong back.

And his newest magic trick will be turning people into pieces of cardboard.

ScionStorm
19th June 2016, 08:56 AM
Could it be? Another Fusion?!

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/8/88/BraveEyesPendulumDragon-JP-Anime-AV-NC.png/revision/latest?cb=20160619091916http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Brave-Eyes_Pendulum_Dragon
If this card is Special Summoned: The ATK of all face-up monsters currently on the field becomes 0 until the End Phase of this turn. This card gains 100 ATK for each monster whose ATK was reduced to 0 by this effect. If this card attacks, negate any effect that would prevent your opponent's monster from being destroyed by battle.

Odd(pun intended) from the current card list (at this moment) for the episode it looks like this is yet another fusion of OEPD and Stargazer Magician. I wonder if this means Yuya could get a third Synchro monster as well. And will he ever get his own Xyz monsters?

Indytotof
19th June 2016, 09:03 AM
Lots of stuff happen here in today's ep:

- Kaito seems to join the Egao Club
- Grace x Yuya shipping intensifie
- Neo New Professor Cronos feel the Egao
- Another Odd-Eyes Fusion upgrade called Brave-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (which seems to turn the attack of one the opponent's monster to 0)
- Decisionguy happen
- Edo Pheonix is Kylo Ren confirmed

ScionStorm
19th June 2016, 09:11 AM
Lots of stuff happen here in today's ep:

- Kaito seems to join the Egao Club
- Grace x Yuya shipping intensifie
- Neo New Professor Cronos feel the Egao
- Another Odd-Eyes Fusion upgrade called Brave-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (which seems to turn the attack of one the opponent's monster to 0)
- Decisionguy happen
- Edo Pheonix is Kylo Ren confirmed

If only Yusho was voiced by Harrison Ford.

New fusion apparently has an Anti-battle-immunity effect.

Edo got a new Equip spell. It would seem Destiny HEROs legacy relationship with equip cards would continue. If that makes Celestial's effect relevant. Wonder if D-Chain is going to be in Destiny Soldiers.

EmperorShun
19th June 2016, 10:52 AM
I doubt they are going to get rid of the thing that differentiates him from a normal Academia mook (looking at you, Roget). Also, Konami needs to shill more clowns (even if they have 9 members waiting to see the light of the day).

I doubt they will see the light of day until Pendulum SP, tho I thaught the same about Abyss Actors and look where we got em.

For those who wanna watch (or rewatch) Ep 110:

Apperantly its split in parts now.

|1/4| Flashback and Opening: http://streamin.to/embed-nqfykgiph32r-852x460.html
|2/4| First 10 minutes of the ep: http://streamin.to/embed-gm9mh7ei10mz-852x460.html
|3/4| Last 10 minutes of the ep + ending: http://streamin.to/embed-9m8psfealhkk-852x460.html
|4/4| Preview ep 111: http://streamin.to/embed-vl6njgy7eyyk-852x460.html

Could it be? Another Fusion?!

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/8/88/BraveEyesPendulumDragon-JP-Anime-AV-NC.png/revision/latest?cb=20160619091916http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Brave-Eyes_Pendulum_Dragon
If this card is Special Summoned: The ATK of all face-up monsters currently on the field becomes 0 until the End Phase of this turn. This card gains 100 ATK for each monster whose ATK was reduced to 0 by this effect. If this card attacks, negate any effect that would prevent your opponent's monster from being destroyed by battle.

Odd(pun intended) from the current card list (at this moment) for the episode it looks like this is yet another fusion of OEPD and Stargazer Magician. I wonder if this means Yuya could get a third Synchro monster as well. And will he ever get his own Xyz monsters?

It looks cool and has a Zerofyne-esque effect. Tho it needs some better effects to make it worth its fusion summon.

EmperorShun
29th June 2016, 05:41 PM
Guys, we have an Update, Ep 113 summary is revealed. Check main post for info!

SynjoDeonecros
29th June 2016, 06:18 PM
Holy crap, they even call it Egao in the anime! It really IS the Egao cult!

ScionStorm
29th June 2016, 07:01 PM
Wow, ep. 113 seems like the plot is finally starting to move forward this season. Yet, Reiji and the other Lancers still haven't appeared this season yet. I hope Yuto gets more chances to use cards from his own deck later on. I want more PK Xyz.

EmperorShun
29th June 2016, 07:34 PM
Wow, ep. 13 seems like the plot is finally starting to move forward this season. Yet, Reiji and the other Lancers still haven't appeared this season yet. I hope Yuto gets more chances to use cards from his own deck later on. I want more PK Xyz.

13? :p

Yeah, I hope we will see a new Rank 3 and 4 for him but PK Fire is a thing...

Anyways, i dont know why I was completly braindead, but I just realized that

Yuya and the others arrive in Fusion...in Fusion

So Edo really helpes them to go to Academia. Also, does this mean Xyz arc is done??? Damn that was a short dissapointment

EmperorShun
3rd July 2016, 09:54 AM
For anyone who wants to watch Arc-V ep 112

Part 1 Opening: http://streamin.to/embed-81f3fzp83thl-852x460.html
Part 2 first half: http://streamin.to/embed-pdvcvccnpr0t-852x460.html
Part 3 second half and ending: http://streamin.to/embed-faigo24halgk-852x460.html
Part 4 Preview: http://streamin.to/embed-mu289tt3leum-852x460.html

I'll try to make the episode threads in the future, and I will post the links in the start post when I will open the next one.

Indytotof
3rd July 2016, 10:33 AM
Well...

ALL FRIGGIN' ACADEMIA's ARMY IN XYZ DIMENSION JOINS THE EGAO CULT. EVERY ONE, NEO NEW CHRONOS AND TYLER SISTERS INCLUDED

Err... sorry.

Also, Edo was speaking about the carding process and how to reversed it, if I've understand well.

Also, DAT PLOT TWIST in the end !

EmperorShun
3rd July 2016, 12:21 PM
Well...

ALL FRIGGIN' ACADEMIA's ARMY IN XYZ DIMENSION JOINS THE EGAO CULT. EVERY ONE, NEO NEW CHRONOS AND TYLER SISTERS INCLUDED

Err... sorry.

Also, Edo was speaking about the carding process and how to reversed it, if I've understand well.

Also, DAT PLOT TWIST in the end !

They episode was plot, and thats what we need right now. It was kinda rushed that Kaito, Edo the Tyler sisters AND fkn Noru joined egao. I mean it seems like Academias only Elite-Soldiers are Barrett, Dennis and Yuri.

Also, can we talk about the fishy 113 preview?

I mean not only comes Isao back, the trigger of berserk, he also seems to know something about the war. If not, why is he there then? Also, with the Plot being rushed, a question keeps poping up: Is Academia just a Sub-plot like Dr Faker and the Dark Signers were? Because what the fuck happens with Isao there?
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CmcFjtjWYAAZEGO.jpg

Seems like another character that has a second soul inside?

Also remember the end of zexal? Yes, the one where a new danger approches Astral World. The one where Master Hand attacks?
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CmcJYLJWYAAeCjR.jpg

I really hope they connect this with Arc-V somehow... Or maybe that that danger killed Astral World and is now coming to Arc-V...

Indytotof
3rd July 2016, 12:25 PM
They episode was plot, and thats what we need right now. It was kinda rushed that Kaito, Edo the Tyler sisters AND fkn Noru joined egao. I mean it seems like Academias only Elite-Soldiers are Barrett, Dennis and Yuri.

Also, can we talk about the fishy 113 preview?

I mean not only comes Isao back, the trigger of berserk, he also seems to know something about the war. If not, why is he there then? Also, with the Plot being rushed, a question keeps poping up: Is Academia just a Sub-plot like Dr Faker and the Dark Signers were? Because what the fuck happens with Isao there?
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CmcFjtjWYAAZEGO.jpg

Seems like another character that has a second soul inside?

Also remember the end of zexal? Yes, the one where a new danger approches Astral World. The one where Master Hand attacks?
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CmcJYLJWYAAeCjR.jpg

I really hope they connect this with Arc-V somehow... Or maybe that that danger killed Astral World and is now coming to Arc-V...

I'm also REALLY intrigued by that.

SynjoDeonecros
3rd July 2016, 02:35 PM
Typical that we get no result for a duel that has no significance to anything. Seriously, we were expecting a huge climactic battle between Yusho and Dennis, and what do we get? Two turns of cards we've already seen before before Yusho escapes. Blegh.

LolsterXD97
3rd July 2016, 03:11 PM
For some reason I knew it was going to be short because of how the first half was dedicated to Yuya and co. while the second was to Yuzu and co.

Volteccer
3rd July 2016, 03:33 PM
It's a little disappointing we didn't get to see any of Yusho's playstyle.