PDA

View Full Version : The Kings are Grey

Thanako
17th September 2015, 12:59 AM
And They're Loving The Destruction (http://i.imgur.com/76R24qz.png)

So I suggested a deck like this to forum user xeroplazm, who I actually really respect from what I've seen, saying that I have one of my own. Here it is! It is far from perfectly updated, but at the moment I don't have the time to fix it up to my liking. The deck uses three main engines: Fire Kings, Greydles, and T.G. Each of these benefits from the destruction that this deck will wrought, even if a lot of it is done to itself. I hope that at very least this can spark some creativity or discussion! I quite love hybrid decks.

xeroplazm
17th September 2015, 08:27 AM
Thanks for recommending this deck to use, it's really fun and pretty trolsy. For the same basic idea, our decks look very different, but yours looks just as fun. I'll test your deck out and see how different it plays out to mine.

The only card that I've played against that hurt the deck was Dark Law, what do you use to get rid of it?

LeTourGuide
17th September 2015, 01:26 PM
The only card that I've played against that hurt the deck was Dark Law, what do you use to get rid of it?

Answer: Book of Moon / Book of Eclipse

This is a great Deck idea. I'd give out these suggestions though.

1. Fire Hand / Ice Hands.
2. Lessen the Spells.
3. More Hand Traps.
4. More Trap Cards.

This Deck gives you a "Stun" feel so that's why I recommend these options.

Thanako
17th September 2015, 02:03 PM
Will be working on with the suggestions, thanks! I have hardly touched this one in a bit. I do agree with the above, though. I'm currently working on a Phantomb (it's not Phantom, so) Knights deck, though. It will be posted in about 8-12 hours because today will be very busy for me. Will get to editing this one after. Please look forward to it!