PDA

View Full Version : (???) Raging Tempest

ScionStorm
20th June 2016, 06:52 PM
Raging Tempest
Release Date: October 8th, 2016 (Japan and East Asia)
Based on release schedule, this should be the last 80 card core booster for 2016 (but third core booster of the fiscal year)

(Presumed information)
30 Packs per Box
5 Cards per Pack

6 Ultra Rares
10 Super Rares
18 Rares
46 Commons
- All Ultras are also Ultimate Rare
- All Super and Ultra Rares are also Secret Rare
- 1 card is Holographic Rare

Set #

Card Name
Rarity
Card Type

- - - Updated - - -

I'm also updating the front post for INOV as well.

SynjoDeonecros
26th June 2016, 06:46 PM
People are speculating that this'll bring in more Wind or Water archetypes. If so... I'm tentatively crossing my fingers for more Yosenju support.

ScionStorm
26th June 2016, 07:11 PM
More Water? We just got Graydle, Frog and Crystrons. Lest I fear us getting Dinomist and Nekroz support.

Is this just because there is "Tempest" in the title?

My guess is we'll get some of the other past archetypes that weren't addressed in INOV. Quantal, BLS, Majespector, Shadoll, Dinomist, maybe Infernoid and Tellarknight.

SynjoDeonecros
26th June 2016, 07:16 PM
Pretty much, Scion. Though I doubt Dinomist will show up, since the last Dinomist support was in the set before INOV, too early for more legacy support for it.

Destiny91
26th June 2016, 08:24 PM
More Water? We just got Graydle, Frog and Crystrons. Lest I fear us getting Dinomist and Nekroz support.

Is this just because there is "Tempest" in the title?

My guess is we'll get some of the other past archetypes that weren't addressed in INOV. Quantal, BLS, Majespector, Shadoll, Dinomist, maybe Infernoid and Tellarknight.

Well, since Crystrons are a new archetype, it's likely to have more support for them in Raging Tempest.

Super Quantal may get a Rank 1 for Alphan or a Spell/Trap
Shadolls and Infernoids each have a Tuner, so maybe the Shadoll/Infernoid Synchro will finally appear.
And Tellarknights may get a 2 material Rank 4 to repleace Ptolemaeus.

And well, a level 10 double tuning Synchro for Blue-Eyes would be well received.

King
26th June 2016, 09:54 PM
I hope this set can Impact me like Breakers of Shadow, Dimension of Chaos or Shining Victories, because Invasion of Venom is a bit dissapointing so far.

ScionStorm
26th June 2016, 10:19 PM
I've liked INOV's stuff so far. Frog support was a big surprise. Now I'd like to see support for Batterymen.

RATE will end up giving us the last Cardian stuff from ENJOY Chojiro at least until he shows up again in the show.

King
26th June 2016, 10:35 PM
RATE this booster.

ScionStorm
27th June 2016, 08:32 PM
Since we got a Fusion archetype in TDIL and Synchro and Xyz archetypes in INOV, I have a hopeless dream they'll bring out a new Ritual archetype in RATE. Preferably not WATER. WIND would be nice, given there are no WIND ritual monsters at all yet.

Delerious1
27th June 2016, 09:01 PM
Since we got a Fusion archetype in TDIL and Synchro and Xyz archetypes in INOV, I have a hopeless dream they'll bring out a new Ritual archetype in RATE. Preferably not WATER. WIND would be nice, given there are no WIND ritual monsters at all yet.

Ritual may be the one after this; the Chemical Beasts are just a secondary archetype. Raging Tempest's primary archetype will likely be Xyz-focused—though whether they'll involve Pendulum Monsters, I don't know; I was expecting the Crystrons to involve Pendulum somehow, before the news on them broke.

Destiny91
7th August 2016, 09:57 AM
The cover (it seems)
http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/maxut/imgs/c/4/c421cd00.jpg

It's clearly an Odd-Eyes monster and it has some things really similar to Clear Wing.
Well, it also looks a bit like Starve Venom, but that one is the last Booster Set Cover card, so I don't think it will get an upgrade so soon.
Anywat, I seems we will finally get the Synchro/Pendulum Dragon (I hope).

Source: http://blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/archives/48180405.html

LolsterXD97
7th August 2016, 10:43 AM
So yeah or nah for Wind Witches? They have high quality artworks.

I hope that Odd-Eyes is the Fusion Pendulum.

King
7th August 2016, 01:49 PM
The cover (it seems)
http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/maxut/imgs/c/4/c421cd00.jpg

It's clearly an Odd-Eyes monster and it has some things really similar to Clear Wing.
Well, it also looks a bit like Starve Venom, but that one is the last Booster Set Cover card, so I don't think it will get an upgrade so soon.
Anywat, I seems we will finally get the Synchro/Pendulum Dragon (I hope).

Source: http://blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/archives/48180405.html

Looks nice, i hope it ends in the Meta.

EDIT: He looks like a Starve Venom Relative.

Destiny91
13th August 2016, 12:02 AM
So, do you guys think there's a chance that we get the V-Jump leaks between tonight and tomorrow's night?
Or do we have to wait until monday/tuesday?

Sanokal
13th August 2016, 02:44 AM
Probably wait.

False_Revelation
13th August 2016, 06:49 AM
Of all everything related to yuya, im only a fan of starve venom. Tbh I dont like synchros. Its not that i think they're op. I dont think any mechanic is "op"
I just dont like the idea.
Ignoring my opinion.
Yuri is the only yu that hasnt had his dragon upgraded yet so i would assume this is it. Since this is being released in october, I would also assume yuri will be dueling someone worthy of noting.

Archsorcerer
13th August 2016, 07:43 PM
So, do you guys think there's a chance that we get the V-Jump leaks between tonight and tomorrow's night?
Or do we have to wait until monday/tuesday?

Something will be teased in the twitter account after the next episode of the anime airs.

Possibly more reprints in the next AG structure deck.

RMPR
15th August 2016, 04:57 PM
How many cards you think we will get in the jump spoilers this week? 10 or more? :O

Archsorcerer
15th August 2016, 05:54 PM
Mostly teasers for the archetypes in the next set as they don't like revealing future anime cards.

Along with Structure deck cards and promos.

Ona different topic, the new AG Dragon is level 9 just like the Wyrm Rulers. An Earth one would mingle with it.

King
15th August 2016, 05:57 PM
Will the drought end tomorrow ?

Dread Kaiser
15th August 2016, 06:06 PM
How many cards you think we will get in the jump spoilers this week? 10 or more? :O
depends on what they are showcasing.

Raging Tempest, The Dimension Box, Fusion Enforcers top the list with the possibility of new products being announced

but more then 10 is usually a safe bet

Destiny91
15th August 2016, 06:08 PM

I think between 8 and 12 cards. 15 with luck.

The anime ones will obviously be the Speedroid support and Kaito's cards from his 2 duels in the Fusion Dimension.

RMPR
15th August 2016, 06:13 PM
I think between 8 and 12 cards. 15 with luck.

The anime ones will obviously be the Speedroid support and Kaito's cards from his 2 duels in the Fusion Dimension.

I agree with you... the more the merrier .

About non anime cards... what you guys think the new archs will be, pendulum or not? in the last booster we didnt any new full pendulum arch.

King
15th August 2016, 06:13 PM
Is anyone expexting Spell/Trap Support for the Dragon Rulers wannabe ?

RMPR
15th August 2016, 06:18 PM

Maybe 1 card, we got some previous boosters with a card for dracos so i could see they doing it in this booster aswell... but idk... i honestly dont knoww what to think of this wannabes !!

Erickdsl
15th August 2016, 06:31 PM

I think they might get some S/T's after all of them get revealed. I kinda want some fairy tail spells and traps too

King
15th August 2016, 06:33 PM
Maybe 1 card, we got some previous boosters with a card for dracos so i could see they doing it in this booster aswell... but idk... i honestly dont knoww what to think of this wannabes !!

With the proper Spell/Trap Support they might be able to play on their own, but the Rank 9 toolbox is shitty as fuck.

Archsorcerer
15th August 2016, 06:59 PM
Doriado retrain? One that can make tokens for the costs of the rulers.

pyrQ
15th August 2016, 08:58 PM
Something new for Dinosaurs perhaps, like a new Dino archetype would be nice. However, I feel like this issue might be more focused on the Extra Pack, so I prefer keeping my expectations low.

Archsorcerer
15th August 2016, 10:31 PM
Anyone expects Shaddoll support?

Sanokal
15th August 2016, 11:04 PM
Something new for Dinosaurs perhaps, like a new Dino archetype would be nice. However, I feel like this issue might be more focused on the Extra Pack, so I prefer keeping my expectations down.

I so want this to be true.

Yuuri
16th August 2016, 06:22 AM
So, we're apparently getting Brave-Eyes and that one Magician monster from Yuya's duel with Kite.

Let's hope that Brave-Eyes is buffed...

-edit-

Well, Brave-Eyes lost the ATK increase, but it does have 3 effects.

RMPR
16th August 2016, 02:59 PM
and nowww 53days until release and 72 cards unknown yet!!!! :p

Comun
24th August 2016, 12:33 PM
There is a new card on Twitter. https://twitter.com/YuGiOh_OCG_INFO/status/768419625616838656

Super Quantal Special Move - Alphan Ball
Normal Spell
1) If you control 3 or more Super Quantum monster with different names: return all cards your opponent controls to the owner's Deck. Then, your opponent Special Summons 1 monster from their Extra Deck ignoring the summoning conditions.
2) You can banish this card and 1 Super Quantal Fairy Alphan from your Graveyard; activate 1 Super Quantal Mech Ship Magnacarrier from your Deck.

King
24th August 2016, 03:57 PM
Now i can Summon Crimson Nova or Quasar, to make my opponent regret of putting this card into its deck.

Archsorcerer
24th August 2016, 04:55 PM
Black Rose to return the favor. :P

RMPR
24th August 2016, 05:19 PM
There is a new card on Twitter. https://twitter.com/YuGiOh_OCG_INFO/status/768419625616838656

Super Quantal Special Move - Alphan Ball
Normal Spell
1) If you control 3 or more Super Quantum monster with different names: return all cards your opponent controls to the owner's Deck. Then, your opponent Special Summons 1 monster from their Extra Deck ignoring the summoning conditions.
2) You can banish this card and 1 Super Quantal Fairy Alphan from your Graveyard; activate 1 Super Quantal Mech Ship Magnacarrier from your Deck.

Is very situational but for a one of shouldnt be bad, I will put it on my deck.

Andddd 44days to release and 68 cards to be revealed :O counting down down down lol... Think we will get atleast 3 more cards until sunday no?

Dread Kaiser
24th August 2016, 06:57 PM
Now i can Summon Crimson Nova or Quasar, to make my opponent regret of putting this card into its deck.

unless your Extra is pure Black, in which case you are basically summoning a vanilla

King
25th August 2016, 12:01 AM
unless your Extra is pure Black, in which case you are basically summoning a vanilla

Number 92 4 the victroy.

Dread Kaiser
25th August 2016, 12:21 AM
Number 92 4 the victroy.

The day i meet someone other than me who runs that...

Sanokal
25th August 2016, 12:25 AM

I call on the glory that is overpowered-bull-yet-I-love-it-anyway-because-I'm-a-hypocrite-and-a-horrible-person known as Ultimate Falcon.

King
25th August 2016, 12:38 AM
The day i meet someone other than me who runs that...

Early 2012 i mixed Fish with Nimbles witht the fied spell the increases level just to drop it on the board.

Yuuri
25th August 2016, 01:20 AM
I call on the glory that is overpowered-bull-yet-I-love-it-anyway-because-I'm-a-hypocrite-and-a-horrible-person known as Ultimate Falcon.

Ultimate Falcon really isn't that bad, in my opinion. It's just annoying as hell to face.

I was quite surprised to see more Quantum support in this pack. It makes me wonder what other archetypes (besides BLS and Ritual Beast, they're already confirmed) will get.

Dread Kaiser
25th August 2016, 01:25 AM
Early 2012 i mixed Fish with Nimbles witht the fied spell the increases level just to drop it on the board.

I use Mecha Phantom Beast

Archsorcerer
25th August 2016, 01:32 AM
Shaddoll could use a new fusion. I feel Konami wants people to use Anoya with Crystrons, Frogs or Graydles but it was too meta-specific (if such a word exists).

Wendigo could be combined with Speedroid and Witch Witches but nah.

Tramids and Digibugs have to get something.

Yuuri
25th August 2016, 01:36 AM
Shaddoll could use a new fusion. I feel Konami wants people to use Anoya with Crystrons, Frogs or Graydles but it was too meta-specific (if such a word exists).

Wendigo could be combined with Speedroid and Witch Witches but nah.

Tramids and Digibugs have to get something.

I wouldn't mind if Gusto's got a little more support, also. Would also like more Archfiend support, but that most likely will not happen anytime soon. Mecha Phantom Beast totally need more support; stuff that isn't so slow.

There are many more archetypes that could use more support, but I can't think of any more at the moment. Nevertheless, hopefully what ever we get will benefit the decks that were in need of support.

King
25th August 2016, 01:43 AM
I use Mecha Phantom Beast

I used to run MPB 92 later, but... Dragon Rulers stole all of my atention.

Dread Kaiser
25th August 2016, 01:50 AM
I used to run MPB 92 later, but... Dragon Rulers stole all of my atention.

More MPB support would be nice, their level 3s aren't that great so it makes RANKs 3, 6 and 9 harder

Yuuri
25th August 2016, 01:55 AM
More MPB support would be nice, their level 3s aren't that great so it makes RANKs 3, 6 and 9 harder

As a fellow MPB player, I second this. MPB have hardly ever been in the limelight, and it's about time they get something that would give them the proper push they need.

King
25th August 2016, 01:57 AM

I agree too, but what i really would love to see is Rank 9 toolbox.

Dread Kaiser
25th August 2016, 02:17 AM
I agree too, but what i really would love to see is Rank 9 toolbox.

while I would normally cringe at the addition of another skilless toolbox, Agreed. 9 is like 11's little brother, atleast 11 gets attention as "the star count nothing uses"

King
25th August 2016, 02:27 AM
while I would normally cringe at the addition of another skilless toolbox, Agreed. 9 is like 11's little brother, atleast 11 gets attention as "the star count nothing uses"

All of the existent rank 11s most of the time aren't summoned by using level 11 Monster(do really exist playble level 11 besided Star Eater and Lucifer ?) First of all we don't have too many Spammable Level 9s, so how a toolbox can exist if they can't even have a engine ?

Dread Kaiser
25th August 2016, 02:33 AM
All of the existent rank 11s most of the time aren't summoned by using level 11 Monster(do really exist playble level 11 besided Star Eater and Lucifer ?) First of all we don't have too many Spammable Level 9s, so how a toolbox can exist if they can't even have a engine ?

we covered this already, Mecha Phantom beasts can do R9NK easily. and their Hypothetical Base 3 monsters that we want to see.

King
25th August 2016, 02:36 AM
we covered this already, Mecha Phantom beasts can do R9NK easily. and their Hypothetical Base 3 monsters that we want to see.

Could Wyrm Rulers be the first R9NK Engine ever ?

Dread Kaiser
25th August 2016, 02:49 AM
Could Wyrm Rulers be the first R9NK Engine ever ?

Not impossible, and again MPB can R9NK with little trouble (just not as well as they do 4, 7 and 10) and predate them by a few years

Dyson Sphere
27th August 2016, 08:11 PM
nah my cyber dragon rank 9 deck can bust out rank 9s really easily even 3 material ones like number 92 and giant hunter

Yuuri
28th August 2016, 03:55 AM
I honestly hope for more MPB support. What they lack is consistency, so hopefully that is worked upon.

...Though unlikely, I think it would be nice to get more Karakuri support. They have power and speed, but I think if they would be better if they had a few more monsters. More options to choose from and more utility would be nice.

We'll most likely see some Ancient Gear cards in this pack, seeing as how this pack comes after SD03. Really though, it depends on how far Konami wants to push the new AG deck(s). Either way, I look forward to it.

RMPR
28th August 2016, 03:33 PM
I like the new Superheavy Samurai!

67 cards unknown.... 40 days missing until release!
is going slowwwwlyyyy...

Rygoken
29th August 2016, 10:27 PM
Hoping for more superheavys, rr and crystons I this set!

Yuuri
29th August 2016, 10:54 PM

We'll undoubtedly see more Superheavies and Chrystons in this pack.

I, for one, am hoping for more Predator Plants, but I feel as if the remaining support will be in Fusion Enforcers instead of RATE. I guess we'll find out in a few weeks.

King
29th August 2016, 11:11 PM
If this set uses the same formula of giving support for bullshit archetypes like Res-Eyes and Aromages like it was did INOV, this set will be total bullshit.

Yuuri
29th August 2016, 11:13 PM
If this set uses the same formula of giving support for bullshit archetypes like Res-Eyes and Aromages like it was did INOV, this set will be total bullshit.

To be fair, it's only ever bullshit because the archetypes (Red-Eyes, Aromage, etc) get lackluster support. If Red-Eyes and such got better support back in INOV, the pack wouldn't have been bullshit.

yshipster
29th August 2016, 11:21 PM

I guess chances are high that RR - Retrofit Lanius and RR - Strange Falcon are in here as well, since those cards were the only purpose of the Shun vs Ruri duel...

Yuuri
29th August 2016, 11:24 PM
I guess chances are high that RR - Retrofit Lanius and RR - Strange Falcon are in here as well, since those cards were the only purpose of the Shun vs Ruri duel...

Still waiting for that hypothetical Rank 12 Raidraptor monster. Just slap a win condition on it considering the trouble one would actually have to go through just to summon it.

LolsterXD97
29th August 2016, 11:26 PM

And the generic cards? There is still hope.

Sanokal
29th August 2016, 11:33 PM
Still waiting for that hypothetical Rank 12 Raidraptor monster. Just slap a win condition on it considering the trouble one would actually have to go through just to summon it.

Trouble? There's no trouble considering it'd literally be as much effort as getting Ultimate Falcon out.

Archsorcerer
29th August 2016, 11:52 PM
Are Aromages that bad? I know they ain't meta.

Dread Kaiser
29th August 2016, 11:57 PM
Trouble? There's no trouble considering it'd literally be as much effort as getting Ultimate Falcon out.

actually it would be somewhat troublesome, as Ultimate falcon is immune to all card effects
that is to say, it is Immune to Rank ups not named Soul Shave Force

EDIT, wait, forgot last strix negates effects. nvm it'd be the easiest win con ever. we need strikethroughs

you'd have to use Double Doom on Revolution, and how often is THAT going to go down in battle?

Yuuri
29th August 2016, 11:59 PM
Are Aromages that bad? I know they ain't meta.

I have a friend that uses Aromage, and I can testify that—while they are not meta—they can certainly be a tough deck to face against.

Guess it depends on how the deck is built and how many resources you're willing to dish out.

actually it would be somewhat troublesome, as Ultimate falcon is immune to all card effects

EDIT, wait, forgot last strix negates effects. nvm it'd be the easiest win con ever

you'd have to use Double Doom on Revolution, and how often is THAT going to go down in battle?

This, essentially. I feel as though they would give it some restriction like "Must be summoned by using a "Rank-Up-Magic" card..." or using a specific RUM card to avoid the Force Strix abuse

King
30th August 2016, 12:01 AM

EDIT, wait, forgot last strix negates effects. nvm it'd be the easiest win con ever. we need strikethroughs

Last Strix n1gga.

Dread Kaiser
30th August 2016, 12:02 AM
Guess it depends on how the deck is built and how many resources you're willing to dish out.

Last Strix (which is searchable by an extra deck card) summons ultimate, negating its effect. Play skip force

you win, with 2 searchable cards

- - - Updated - - -

Last Strix n1gga.

way ahead of you

Sanokal
30th August 2016, 12:08 AM
On the topic of Aromages, I can also testify that they are a bitch to face.

King
30th August 2016, 12:19 AM
Last Strix (which is searchable by an extra deck card) summons ultimate, negating its effect. Play skip force

you win, with 2 searchable cards

- - - Updated - - -

way ahead of you

I got Ninja'd.

Yuuri
30th August 2016, 12:24 AM
On the topic of Aromages, I can also testify that they are a bitch to face.

Especially when they revolve around stalling. My gods, it can get out of hand so quickly that it would be better to just get up and walk away.

It makes me wonder if we'll see any Ancient Gear support in RATE or any generic Machine-type support. AGs will undoubtedly need something more, especially if the last "new" card in the new structure deck doesn't cut it.

King
30th August 2016, 12:34 AM
Especially when they revolve around stalling. My gods, it can get out of hand so quickly that it would be better to just get up and walk away.

It makes me wonder if we'll see any Ancient Gear support in RATE or any generic Machine-type support. AGs will undoubtedly need something more, especially if the last "new" card in the new structure deck doesn't cut it.

I hope new AGs doesn't focus on Fusion Summons, since they struggle so much on searching Poly.

Dread Kaiser
30th August 2016, 12:38 AM
I hope new AGs doesn't focus on Fusion Summons, since they struggle so much on searching Poly.
Wyvern searches AG Cards, make an AG Fusion. done.

Yuuri
30th August 2016, 12:45 AM

I second this. Make it happen, Konami! I would be very pleased if we got an AG Fusion in this pack.

King
30th August 2016, 12:46 AM

With Fusion Enforcers Comming... Well... Maybe Fusions can be good shit for them.

Dread Kaiser
30th August 2016, 03:09 AM
With Fusion Enforcers Comming... Well... Maybe Fusions can be good shit for them.

we already have 1 fusion that brings a shitload of pain, another anime only, and then of course the Dogs, which can just be rolled into require regular AG monsters instead of the dogs, with the dog itself being Fusion support to streamline the whole thing and make you want to use the dog for the Dog fusions to begin with

they have plenty to work with, just need to do it

R3QU13M
30th August 2016, 03:47 AM
If we shall compare Fusion Enforcers to Destiny Soldiers, I wouldn't mind if Konami kept their GX era legacy support trend. The way they featured 2 nostalgic archetypes and one fresh one is alright by me. Ancient Gears and Gladiator Beasts should be 2/3s of the booster if it was up to me, but as always it comes down to Konami.

Dread Kaiser
30th August 2016, 05:20 AM
just give Neos some god damn support
Dark Magician and Blue-eyes got a shitload
Stardust didn't really need any, wasn't exactly an archetype
Utopia had too much, not to mention Lightning
and Odd-eyes has even more than that, and actually organized

its not like there isn't a shitload of anime stuff they can still make, this years DoL disappointed me on that one.

Erickdsl
30th August 2016, 05:31 AM
I would kill for some ojama support, they are weird, but i love those little shits.

R3QU13M
30th August 2016, 06:19 AM

Indeed!!!

I would kill for some ojama support, they are weird, but i love those little shits.

Wouldn't mind seeing more of these guys either. Clogging shit with them is always fun used but in the way to go against.

pyrQ
30th August 2016, 09:44 AM
Last Strix (which is searchable by an extra deck card)
Just want to point out that if you're implying Force Strix, it can't search Last Strix (only searches lvl4 Dark Winged Beasts).

Anyway, I'm hoping next year's DoL is gonna have more GX stuff like Neos, Ojama, Fossils, Evil HERO, etc. As for this set, I would like to see another new Toon which I think INOV didn't have one.

R3QU13M
30th August 2016, 09:50 AM
If we shall compare Fusion Enforcers to Destiny Soldiers, I wouldn't mind if Konami kept their GX era legacy support trend. The way they featured 2 nostalgic archetypes and one fresh one is alright by me. Ancient Gears and Gladiator Beasts should be 2/3s of the booster if it was up to me, but as always it comes down to Konami.

Wasn't even thinking about Cyberdarks at the time I posted this. I welcome support for them too.

KingJinzo
5th September 2016, 10:35 AM
Dark Magician and Blue-eyes got a shitload
Stardust didn't really need any, wasn't exactly an archetype
Utopia had too much, not to mention Lightning
and Odd-eyes has even more than that, and actually organized

its not like there isn't a shitload of anime stuff they can still make, this years DoL disappointed me on that one.
I agree with Neos. The archetype is a bad prototype of Contact Fusion and I would love to see retrains for every Neos and Neo-Spacians. Hell, a retrained vanilla Neos would be great as well. What was the point of creating a Normal ace monster in the GX era when they already became obsolete in the late DM era? Neos was just Eevee and by himself he was even worse than Dark Magician due to their time of release.

Volteccer
5th September 2016, 01:54 PM
I agree with Neos. The archetype is a bad prototype of Contact Fusion and I would love to see retrains for every Neos and Neo-Spacians. Hell, a retrained vanilla Neos would be great as well. What was the point of creating a Normal ace monster in the GX era when they already became obsolete in the late DM era? Neos was just Eevee and by himself he was even worse than Dark Magician due to their time of release.

Just makes a new neos allus that always counts as neos.

den13
5th September 2016, 08:26 PM
does any1 knows when v jump news is out..i tihnk we suppose to get more news on the raging tempest and the fusion special booster pack themes

LolsterXD97
5th September 2016, 08:30 PM
does any1 knows when v jump news is out..i tihnk we suppose to get more news on the raging tempest and the fusion special booster pack themes

2 more weeks.

Charly Ruri Raptors
5th September 2016, 08:47 PM
I thougth it came out next week on Friday?

Destiny91
5th September 2016, 09:25 PM
I thougth it came out next week on Friday?

It comes out on Wednesday 21, so I guess the leaks will luckily appear on Friday 16/ Saturday 17.
If not, then on Monday 19.

Charly Ruri Raptors
5th September 2016, 09:29 PM
I see, i hope they come out on the 16/17.

- - - Updated - - -

V-Jump cones out on the 21 instead of the 19 on random dates?

Dread Kaiser
5th September 2016, 11:27 PM
Just want to point out that if you're implying Force Strix, it can't search Last Strix (only searches lvl4 Dark Winged Beasts).

Anyway, I'm hoping next year's DoL is gonna have more GX stuff like Neos, Ojama, Fossils, Evil HERO, etc. As for this set, I would like to see another new Toon which I think INOV didn't have one.

way late here, but:
Strix -> Mimircy, send mimicry to grave (gee, how hard) -> search any RR (or RR Nest which can then search this)

its indirect, but yes Strix can get you a Last Strix

Dread Kaiser
5th September 2016, 11:41 PM
Just makes a new neos allus that always counts as neos.

my hopes?
1, An Alternate White/MoDI knockoff that can substitute itself as any Neo-spacian, and make the resulting Contact permanent. something that requires and works with the Original (A Supergirl to Neos' Superman perhaps? Dark Magician can't be the only one with a hot apprentice)
2, Fuck Retrains! brand fucking NEW NEO SPACIANS! and co-responding Contact fusions which should either not bounce, have the power to make the bounce worth it or go with what the triple contacts do and hit the field with one last "Fuck you" when they bounce. better still, make that trigger when they leave in general
3, New Neo Space to go with, one that actually buffs Neo-spacians and God Neos this time around
4, Future. Vision. Contact fuse God Neos from deck? yes pls
5, DO NOT MAKE THEM LEVEL $

King
5th September 2016, 11:54 PM
If the next era of Retrains is Gx, then, please give me Armed Dragon Fusion Retrain.

Baroque
6th September 2016, 12:59 AM
my hopes?
1, An Alternate White/MoDI knockoff that can substitute itself as any Neo-spacian, and make the resulting Contact permanent. something that requires and works with the Original (A Supergirl to Neos' Superman perhaps? Dark Magician can't be the only one with a hot apprentice)
2, Fuck Retrains! brand fucking NEW NEO SPACIANS! and co-responding Contact fusions which should either not bounce, have the power to make the bounce worth it or go with what the triple contacts do and hit the field with one last "Fuck you" when they bounce. better still, make that trigger when they leave in general
3, New Neo Space to go with, one that actually buffs Neo-spacians and God Neos this time around
4, Future. Vision. Contact fuse God Neos from deck? yes pls
Eh, if they do GX nostalgia, I just hope they make a WIND HERO for the Main Deck that won't get banned but won't be bad. If it's retrains, it'd be nice to see a souped-up Avian that actually does something worthwhile (imagine if they made Avian float on destruction -- that'd make him at least somewhat playable, wouldn't it? Bonus points if they have him float in to a Level 5 or lower "HERO" monster).

There's a certain irony nowadays to SHIFT+4 being $, isn't there?

King
7th September 2016, 02:32 AM
Is the spoilers meant to happen on the next Thursday ? or its meant to happen post 15th ?

Dman
11th September 2016, 02:11 PM
It will happen anywhere from friday the 16th Japan time to whatever the actual street date is.

We should also get the 2 posters around the 16th too.

Charly Ruri Raptors
12th September 2016, 06:00 AM
It will happen anywhere from friday the 16th Japan time to whatever the actual street date is.

We should also get the 2 posters around the 16th too.

What posters? One for Raging Tempest and another for?

Dman
12th September 2016, 06:54 AM
whatever the event is this time around. I mean its not as big but it was first for the last one so.

Sanokal
12th September 2016, 08:36 AM
What posters? One for Raging Tempest and another for?

Fusion Enforcers or the structure deck most likely.

Comun
22nd September 2016, 03:08 AM
New cards.

Here: http://blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/archives/48496087.html

Drancia of the Twelve Beasts
Beast-Warrior/Xyz/Effect
ATK ? DEF ?
4 Level 4 monsters
You can also Xyz Summon this card by using a "Twelve Beasts" Monster you control as the Xyz Material, except "Drancia of the Twelve Beasts". You can only Summon 1 "Drancia of the Twelve Beasts" per turn with this effect.
1) This card gains ATK and DEF equal to the total values of all "Twelve Beasts" monsters attached to this card as Xyz Material.
2) Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 face-up card on the field; destroy it (this is a Quick Effect).

And here: http://blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/archives/48496091.html

Cyber Tutubon
Level 5 EARTH Warrior ATK/1800 DEF/1600
1) You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by tributing 1 Warrior or Fairy-type monster from your hand or field.
2) If this card is tributed for a Ritual Summon, you can target 1 Ritual Spell Card in your graveyard; add it to your hand.

Purushadoll Aion
??? Trap Card
1) Target 1 "Shadoll" monster you control; send 1 "Shadoll" monster from your hand to the Graveyard. The targeted monster gains 1000 ATK and DEF and it is flipped face-down during the End Phase.

den13
22nd September 2016, 10:54 PM
look like we have to wait till the 16 of the next month to get the poster or any more news on the fusion enforcer pack

The D of Heroes
22nd September 2016, 11:37 PM
What are your guy's opinions about what archetypes are in Fusion Enforcers. My money is on Predator Plants and Glad Beasts

LolsterXD97
23rd September 2016, 12:04 AM
What are your guy's opinions about what archetypes are in Fusion Enforcers. My money is on Predator Plants and Glad Beasts

We already know Fluffies are in.

The D of Heroes
23rd September 2016, 12:15 AM
We already know Fluffies are in.

Yeah, I know. I'm talking about the other two archetypes.

NassX
23rd September 2016, 12:32 AM
do you thing dag daggerman and laughmaker will be released?

The D of Heroes
23rd September 2016, 12:36 AM

In Raging Tempest? Definitely.

LolsterXD97
23rd September 2016, 12:36 AM

If they want to complete the Xyz Dimension Performapals, yes. Also they need to put a Warrior to have Brave-Eyes usable out of the box, so Dag Daggerman is a yes-yes.

NassX
23rd September 2016, 12:51 AM
If they want to complete the Xyz Dimension Performapals, yes. Also they need to put a Warrior to have Brave-Eyes usable out of the box, so Dag Daggerman is a yes-yes.

so they should be either RATE-JP002/RATE-JP003/RATE-JP004

Damn i only noticed now. There are still so many spots left why did i worry

Indytotof
24th September 2016, 06:49 AM
Well, RATE will be definitely a boost for Odd-Eyes Magician & Pals decks (Odd-Eyes Raging, possibly Brave-Eyes, Descend Dragon Magician and possibly Dag Daggerman if he doesn't sucks balls).

I wonder what BLS will got in this set.

I'm also hoping for Cross Xyz and Etranger Falcon (on a side note, it's funny to see that when both Kaito and Shun used Little Fairy, they also ended up using a Monster with "Etranger" in its name (Cipher Etranger and Raidraptor - Etranger Falcon)).

ScionStorm
25th September 2016, 08:39 AM
So, will 50 be Heavy-Armored Train Iron Wolf or RR-Entranger Falcon?

Archsorcerer
26th September 2016, 03:44 AM
More cards of the new theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeiDfHGS8Zs

Destiny91
26th September 2016, 04:27 AM
More cards of the new theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeiDfHGS8Zs

Well, from the Set numbers of the Xyz, it seems we won't get Speedroid Scratch. That's sad.

ScionStorm
26th September 2016, 06:12 AM
Well, from the Set numbers of the Xyz, it seems we won't get Speedroid Scratch. That's sad.

What's sad is Wind Witch get exactly ZERO spell support in this set. Good job Konami.

Charly Ruri Raptors
26th September 2016, 04:51 PM

You sure about that? What about slots 57-59?

Destiny91
26th September 2016, 05:40 PM
You sure about that? What about slots 57-59?

The Yu(s) always go first in the list. So if the first Spell is Kaito's RUM, then it's difficult for Scratch to be in the Set.

Indytotof
26th September 2016, 06:46 PM
The Yu(s) always go first in the list. So if the first Spell is Kaito's RUM, then it's difficult for Scratch to be in the Set.

I expect Speedroid Scratch and the new PK cards to be in Maximum Crisis or in the Dimension Box.

Destiny91
26th September 2016, 09:34 PM
I expect Speedroid Scratch and the new PK cards to be in Maximum Crisis or in the Dimension Box.

It would also be nice if we can get Speed Turn (ever). That Trap would help Speedroids a lot...since their backrow is so poor.

ScionStorm
26th September 2016, 10:30 PM
Yuto x Ruri for MAXC. I would like to see the last of Goyos as well. With Goyo Arrow buffed. I think Dennis might be the next Structure deck. 14 PM monsters need relief.

Archsorcerer
26th September 2016, 11:39 PM
I hope this is not out of topic.

But do you think there is a chance for a Ritual pack after Fusion Enforcers?

ScionStorm
27th September 2016, 12:20 AM
I hope this is not out of topic.

But do you think there is a chance for a Ritual pack after Fusion Enforcers?

While I would like to see one. I don't think it will happen- at least not next year. I'd sooner guess EARTH SP and Multi-Extra SP. I'd throw in Pendulum but there isn't a character with a new Pendulum Archetype for the game to draw on for the set. Same for Ritual SP. No character that hasn't already got a significant amount of deck right now to make a guess like that. At least with EARTH you could have Cookpals and Amazoness and Multi-Extra could introduce CCC and the Earthbounds. Then again we could get a WIND SP introducing BEE Force and Lyrical Luscinia/Wind Witch.

ScionStorm
27th September 2016, 09:04 PM
This set should have Heavy-Armored Train Iron Wolf as the last Xyz. Then MAXC can have PK, LL, and RR in the same set. Team Heartland! This set has SR, WW, and probably Cardian. Team inner-City!

LolsterXD97
27th September 2016, 09:28 PM
What's sad is Wind Witch get exactly ZERO spell support in this set. Good job Konami.

These got implemented into the monsters (Ice Bell and Winter Bell), but who knows, maybe they can do the same thing they did with Kendama and Speed Recovery (Kendama had Speed Recovery's Anime Effect implemented in but Speed Recovery still got printed in HSR). Anyway, I hope these Witches get moar support in Dimension Box and Maximun Crisis, I like their art.

Indytotof
28th September 2016, 09:12 AM
I really hope that RATE have all Jack's new cards.

Double Resonator and Red Vanish will be great additions in my King Synchro deck.

ScionStorm
28th September 2016, 10:20 AM
I really hope that RATE have all Jack's new cards.

Double Resonator and Red Vanish will be great additions in my King Synchro deck.

I dunno. I think 009 will be Parasite Fusioner and 012 will be Cardian-Sakura Ni Maku.

Rygoken
5th October 2016, 06:55 AM
An Infernoid Support Card, a Flower Cardian Spell Card, a Black Luster Soldier Trap Card and a Level 10 Shiranui ride onto the scene before the set is finally released in East Asia.

456457ec

RATE-JP047 Homuragami – Shiranui
Level 10 FIRE Zombie-Type Synchro Effect Monster
ATK 3500
DEF 0
Synchro Materials: 1 Zombie-Type Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Zombie-Type monsters
You can only Special Summon “Homuragami – Shiranui” once per turn.
(1) If this card is Special Summoned: You can activate this effect; shuffle any number of your Zombie-Type Synchro Monsters you have in your Graveyard or that you have banished into the Extra Deck, then, you can destroy the same number of cards your opponent controls.
(2) If a Zombie-Type monster you control would be destroyed by battle or card effect, you can banish 1 “Shiranui” monster from your Graveyard instead.

Note: For those who want a placeholder name that fits the style of the the Shiranui’s TCG names, call it “Shiranui Supremacysaga” or “Shiranui Sovereignsaga”

a0a5d001

RATE-JP076 Rengoku no Kyouen / Void Madness
Normal Trap Card
(1) Send 1 “Void” Spell/Trap Card from your hand or face-up from your field to the Graveyard; Special Summon up to 3 “Infernoid” monsters whose total Levels equal 8 from your Deck, ignoring their Summoning conditions.

648b74a8

RATE-JP{057} Satsusaisei / Card Retrieval
Normal Spell Card
(1) Target 1 “Flower Cardian” monster in your Graveyard; add it to your hand, then, you can Special Summon 1 “Flower Cardian” monster from your hand, ignoring its Summoning conditions.
(2) If this card is sent to the Graveyard by the effect of a “Flower Cardian” monster: You can excavate the top 5 cards of your Deck, and you can add 1 excavated Spell/Trap Card to your hand. Return the other cards to the top of your Deck in any order.

6722719e

RATE-JP073 Tenchi Kaibyaku / (Universal Beginning / The Beginning)
Normal Trap Card
You can only activate 1 “Tenchi Kaibyaku” per turn.
(1) Reveal 3 Warrior-Type monsters from your Deck, including at least 1 “Black Luster Soldier” monster or “Gaia The Fierce Knight” monster, and your opponent chooses 1 of them at random, and if it is a “Black Luster Soldier” monster or “Gaia The Fierce Knight” monster, add it to your hand and send the other cards to the Graveyard. If it isn’t, send all of them to the Graveyard.

Source: Weekly Shonen Jump

guess this means Crystrons are getting only one synchro?

ScionStorm
5th October 2016, 07:29 AM
Crystrons are screwed over.

Tenchi Kaibyaku: But how does it help Sky Galloping Gaia the Dragon Champion? ;P

Archsorcerer
5th October 2016, 04:44 PM
You can use Dragon Mirror with materials on the grave. The newest fusion is Dragon-type.

But still sucks.

EmperorShun
6th October 2016, 05:21 PM
While I would like to see one. I don't think it will happen- at least not next year. I'd sooner guess EARTH SP and Multi-Extra SP. I'd throw in Pendulum but there isn't a character with a new Pendulum Archetype for the game to draw on for the set. Same for Ritual SP. No character that hasn't already got a significant amount of deck right now to make a guess like that. At least with EARTH you could have Cookpals and Amazoness and Multi-Extra could introduce CCC and the Earthbounds. Then again we could get a WIND SP introducing BEE Force and Lyrical Luscinia/Wind Witch.

I like those ideas. About the Pendulum Stuff: Entermages have 12 new monsters and 10 of them are Pendulum. But my guess is that those will be the Pendulum Evolution Structure Deck.

ScionStorm
6th October 2016, 08:26 PM
I like those ideas. About the Pendulum Stuff: Entermages have 12 new monsters and 10 of them are Pendulum. But my guess is that those will be the Pendulum Evolution Structure Deck.

Yeah, my current guess for the next SD is 5 Pendulum Performages, the 2 missing Extra Deck PM 2 PM spells and a trap card.