PDA

View Full Version : Destiny Mirage

R3QU13M
24th June 2016, 09:16 PM
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/b/ba/DestinyMirage-RYMP-EN-C-1E.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/300?cb=20120223222239

During the same turn D-HEROes were destroyed by battle , would I be able to summon them when another is destroyed by an opponent card effect with this card?

Sanokal
24th June 2016, 09:39 PM
I don't see why not.

Dread Kaiser
25th June 2016, 01:05 AM
yeah, so long as you activate this when one dies BY A CARD EFFECT, you can summon as many as possible that died by any means

R3QU13M
25th June 2016, 01:36 AM
Okay just had to clarify because of older cards similar to this like Soul Rope and Snake Whistle, doesn't recognize destroyed by battle. If someone could explain this why to me too.

Dread Kaiser
25th June 2016, 01:51 AM
Okay just had to clarify because of older cards similar to this like Soul Rope and Snake Whistle, doesn't recognize destroyed by battle. If someone could explain this why to me too.

Rope also specify by card effect as an activation condition, but they don't have anything to do with the monster that died (or any dead monster) they summon fresh ones from the deck instead to replace a dead one

Snake Whistle triggers on ANY from of destruction BUT it can't be activated during the damage step due to that steps own rules, meaning its not possible to activate it at the moment a monster dies in battle for more or less unrelated reasons

R3QU13M
25th June 2016, 04:24 AM
Dread Kaiser

Thanks