PDA

View Full Version : LR an Artist

Dread Kaiser
30th June 2016, 01:29 AM
I just had an epic duel, Galaxy (Me) VS RU Raid Raptors. Filthy Casual match so it was basically archetype only, no generic extra deck
I'll spare you the boring bits, it went like this

Starting with Number 38 Hope Harbinger, who proceded to kill Strix (RR opened badly, couldn't continue after strix play)
I then eat the Raptor force he tried to play

Rise Falcon took it out
Rise was killed by Prime Photon (6400 ATK to Falcons 6100, it was stopped by a trap the first attack)

Prime was than taken out by Revolution
who was negated then killed by Tachyon

(Soul Shave #1) Who was then killed by Satellite Cannon Falcon

Who was then taken out by the Self Revived Prime Photon, using last strix to gave 500 life and stave off death in a way Shun would be proud of

Necro came and fetched soul Shave, Ris -> Revolution who then killed Prime Photon via effect (Galaxy Mirror Sage went off twice, for a total of +8500 life)
and then Normal Galaxy eyes made it harmless, stealing its material and coming back as a not special summoned monster and all

Activated Nest, grab Necro and fetched Soul Shave again and turned the dead satellite into Ultimate who killed Normal Galaxy Eyes

Soul Shave force got activated 3 times (Go Necro Vulture) RR Life is 113, Prime is revived by Galaxy Zero and turned to Full armor for the final punch
no, I did not miss a digit
One Hundred Thirteen Life
And Blaze Falcon was in there somewhere but I forgot exactly where

So that was Every single RR Xyz (minus the Eagle) vs Every Galaxy Eyes save Dark Matter

TL;DR
can anyone make something awesome Using all that?

Sanokal
30th June 2016, 03:50 AM
I may have done a duel like that during testing myself once. Sadly I'm no artist. Chase should be able to though.

Dread Kaiser
30th June 2016, 04:35 AM
I may have done a duel like that during testing myself once. Sadly I'm no artist. Chase should be able to though.

Some of the best moments when you look at the duel and think "Did we just write an Anime Episode?"
Right up there with the Utopia duel and Dark Rebellion VS Heraldics for me (C69 Drains a Dark Rebellion that Drained 69)

Sanokal
30th June 2016, 05:23 AM
Sometimes it just happens.

iNfiniTe Se7eNz
2nd July 2016, 05:55 AM
I just had an epic duel, Galaxy (Me) VS RU Raid Raptors. Filthy Casual match so it was basically archetype only, no generic extra deck
I'll spare you the boring bits, it went like this

Starting with Number 38 Hope Harbinger, who proceded to kill Strix (RR opened badly, couldn't continue after strix play)
I then eat the Raptor force he tried to play

Rise Falcon took it out
Rise was killed by Prime Photon (6400 ATK to Falcons 6100, it was stopped by a trap the first attack)

Prime was than taken out by Revolution
who was negated then killed by Tachyon

(Soul Shave #1) Who was then killed by Satellite Cannon Falcon

Who was then taken out by the Self Revived Prime Photon, using last strix to gave 500 life and stave off death in a way Shun would be proud of

Necro came and fetched soul Shave, Ris -> Revolution who then killed Prime Photon via effect (Galaxy Mirror Sage went off twice, for a total of +8500 life)
and then Normal Galaxy eyes made it harmless, stealing its material and coming back as a not special summoned monster and all

Activated Nest, grab Necro and fetched Soul Shave again and turned the dead satellite into Ultimate who killed Normal Galaxy Eyes

Soul Shave force got activated 3 times (Go Necro Vulture) RR Life is 113, Prime is revived by Galaxy Zero and turned to Full armor for the final punch
no, I did not miss a digit
One Hundred Thirteen Life
And Blaze Falcon was in there somewhere but I forgot exactly where

So that was Every single RR Xyz (minus the Eagle) vs Every Galaxy Eyes save Dark Matter

TL;DR
can anyone make something awesome Using all that?
I like this duel. Two of my favorite decks.

Dread Kaiser
2nd July 2016, 03:34 PM
I like this duel. Two of my favorite decks.

Ultimate Showdown shit here, srsly can someone draw this?

ThatGuyWithThetSoBigButt
2nd July 2016, 06:35 PM
I'll try it, so all RR Xyz expect Skull Eagle, all Galaxy-Eyes except Dark Matter?

Dread Kaiser
2nd July 2016, 07:08 PM
I'll try it, so all RR Xyz expect Skull Eagle, all Galaxy-Eyes except Dark Matter?

essentially

ThatGuyWithThetSoBigButt
3rd July 2016, 05:34 AM
essentially

Just know it'll take a while, I'm gonna make each of the designs first, starting with Ultimate Falcon

http://i.imgur.com/tRfTT6h.png Should I go with this style?