PDA

View Full Version : Hey what's up hello!

IsaiahSweet
17th September 2015, 02:51 PM
Hi I'm Isaiah. I enjoy short walks to the fridge, Starbucks, being a life ruiner, and Disney movies (The Little Mermaid is my favorite; what's yours?). I play TCG irl on a mostly casual level going to locals and occasionally regionals (though life is crazy and busy now) with my main decks being Shaddoll Performage and Deskbots. Not always having time or energy to go to locals, I also enjoy playing online. Not always very social but eh...

Dread Kaiser
17th September 2015, 02:54 PM
Favorite Disney Movie?
Hmmmm, I don't remember which one burns hottest so I'l get back to you after I retest that

Cheesedude
17th September 2015, 04:26 PM
Favorite Disney movie, huh?

The Great Mouse Detective. AKA the one no one remembers.

IsaiahSweet
17th September 2015, 04:43 PM
Favorite Disney Movie?
Hmmmm, I don't remember which one burns hottest so I'll get back to you after I retest that

Frozen is ironically pretty hot.

Favorite Disney movie, huh?

The Great Mouse Detective. AKA the one no one remembers.

Oh my brother loves that ones. We watch it on Netflix a lot.

Hope in the Interstice
17th September 2015, 11:44 PM
Big Hero 6 for me.

And good to finally have you, Isaiah! I love me some Deskbots as well. Love their designs as well as how each one of them has its own unique effect rather than how the tellarknights and so on are copy-pasted.

IsaiahSweet
18th September 2015, 12:32 AM
Big Hero 6 for me.

And good to finally have you, Isaiah! I love me some Deskbots as well. Love their designs as well as how each one of them has its own unique effect rather than how the tellarknights and so on are copy-pasted.

I'm actually watching Big Hero 6 right now!

I love Deskbots because I've always liked the idea of little monsters beating face. And I love their art. Can't wait to see what's next for them!

TheRamenNoodle
18th September 2015, 04:22 AM
Fancy meeting you here.