PDA

View Full Version : Archfiend Deck (uber-budget)

SynjoDeonecros
4th July 2016, 01:37 AM
Monsters:
Archfiend Emperor - The First Lord of Horror x2
Archfiend Commander x2
Archfiend Cavalry x2
Archfiend Heiress x3
Archfiend General x2
Terrorking Archfiend x2
Desrook Archfiend x2
Infernalqueen Archfiend x2
Tour Guide from the Underworld x1
Archfiend Soldier x2
Rescue Rabbit x1

Spell:
Hidden Armory x2
Pandemonium x3
Falling Down x3
MST x2
Pot of Duality x3
Foolish Burial x1
Soul Charge x1

Traps:
Call of the Haunted x2
Archfiend's Roar x2

Uber-cheap, uber-basic Archfiend deck using cards that I had lying around. No extra, because I don't have the cards to spare, unfortunately. Suggestions?

SynjoDeonecros
11th July 2016, 04:09 PM
I updated my deck a little. Thoughts?

R3QU13M
11th July 2016, 06:04 PM
Have you tried Archfiends Labyrinth and Terraforming?

Some additional backrow too, Compulsory, Bottomless, and etc.?

Maybe Sinister Yoroshio to summon high level fiends without tribute, if you have any those too.

Also since you're using the Chess Archfiends...Try Battle-Scarred.

SynjoDeonecros
11th July 2016, 08:07 PM
Compulsor, from what I heard, is crap in the format, right now, and I don't have any more cards for backrow. I do have Palabyrinth, but I like that I can get Pandemonium out easier without Terraforming. No Sinister Yorishiro, but since my high-level monsters can summon themselves, that's not a problem. And why Battle-Scarred, when Pandemonium's going to negate their maintenance cost?

R3QU13M
11th July 2016, 08:53 PM
Battle-Scarred is there for laugh and giggles. Since you dont have Cowboy nor any other extra. It could serve like one.

Compulsory can still disrupt things in my opinion...it just an option listed

And a legitimate argument to include at least one Archfiend Palabyrinth w/or without a Terraforming is that it can make Falling Down live when you dont have any Archfiends out. Also it turns your fiend monsters to some decent beatsticks with that 500 atk boost.

SynjoDeonecros
12th July 2016, 07:00 PM
Yeah, sorry, not seeing it. I'm going to stick with what I have, for now, sorry.