PDA

View Full Version : POTENTIAL SPOILER: Four Dimensions Dragons story theory

Indytotof
7th July 2016, 01:50 PM
Hello the Ygorganization !

During my time watching Arc-V, I've wondering what is the backstory of the Four Dimensions Dragons and their implications into the plots (and their links with Yuzu & counterparts) and I've come to build this theory:

What if the Yuzus are only a part of Leo's plan ? What if Leo Akaba want to unite all the Dimensions to resurrect the potential "Master" or "United God-Like Form" of Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon, Clear Wing Synchro Dragon and Starve Venom Fusion Dragon ?

Each of of those dragons represent their respective dimensions and seems to have so kind of "energy" linked with their summoning method.

For me, the story of those dragons is quite similiar to Kyurem's story in Pokemon. By that I mean their was originaly one Big God-Like dragon (possibly a destructive/evil kind of dragon) that split itself into four dragons sharing one mind seeking for reunion. But the only thing that can prevent that to happen is Yuzu Hiragi and her counterparts.

Let me elaborate: maybe, in the past, two person (a man and a woman) were tasked to keep an evil dragon-like entity at bay. But this entity became too powerfull and the female character (maybe some kind of priestress) use her bracelet in resonance with the pendulum Yuya will inherit in the future to seal the evil inside the male character but split the evil in four entities, giving birth to the alternate universes (or dimensions). It also split the priest and the priestress into four entities residing in each of the alternate realities.

In the future, the evil dragon-like entity contact Leo Akaba, a man who want to create an utopic world for everyone to enjoy, and promise to help Leo in his utopia in exchange for Leo's help to resurrect him. So the Evil Dragon asked Leo Akaba to get the priestress' four incarnation out of the way and make the priest's four incarnations reuniting again. So the Arc-V plot happen, since Leo knows how strong Yuya and Yuzu have formed a strong relationship and that Yuya will do everything to get Yuzu out of danger. And he manipulate Yuri, Yuya's Fusion Dimension counterpart and one of the Ancient Priest's four incarnations to do the dirty job, thus making Yugo and Yuto, respectivly Yuya's Synchro and Xyz Dimension counterparts, to chase Yuri, who have kidnapped Rin and Ruri, Yuzu's Synchro and Xyz counterparts and two the Priestress's four incarnations. And Leo already have Serena under his control.

So Leo, by kidnapping Yuzu & counterparts (and so taking them out of the way), can use the power of the dragons to resurect the big one and creating his utopia (but we knows that Leo will eventually succeed to resurrect the potential big dragon but the latter will take Leo out of his way only having Yuya and Yuzu stopping the Big Evil Dragon).

And here comes the "evil inside Yuya" that make him go Berserk. This evil, for me, is what remain of the essence of the Big Evil Dragon (who might be the true main antagonist of the show and perahps will either control Leo, Reiji or even Yuya himself).

So... what do you think of that theory ?

Volteccer
7th July 2016, 03:40 PM
Pretty reasonable. Also note in the manga, all four Yus (as one) are searching for Genesis Omega Dragon, which may be the combined form of their four dragons.

KingKaash
8th July 2016, 04:18 AM
I am fan of the Supreme King. So I hope that the evil inside Yuya comes out and overtakes Yuya. Then Reiji will be tasked to stop Berserk Yuya. I like the theory but I think the Final Boss will be someone else

Megamaw
13th July 2016, 08:59 PM
I am fan of the Supreme King. So I hope that the evil inside Yuya comes out and overtakes Yuya. Then Reiji will be tasked to stop Berserk Yuya. I like the theory but I think the Final Boss will be someone else

I hope Reiji jobs so Sawatari can beat Yuya, in that case. It'd be a lot more fitting, I think. Reiji isn't a character that's intended to grow as a duelist: he's already achieved his peak, and it's a really high peak, but it'd be nice to see how someone else in the series has progressed, namely, Yuya's real rival.

KingKaash
14th July 2016, 01:53 AM
I hope Reiji jobs so Sawatari can beat Yuya, in that case. It'd be a lot more fitting, I think. Reiji isn't a character that's intended to grow as a duelist: he's already achieved his peak, and it's a really high peak, but it'd be nice to see how someone else in the series has progressed, namely, Yuya's real rival.

If I was to beg anyone else to beat Berserk Yuya other than Reiji, I'd pick Yuzu. Having Yuzu stop him would be great for storylines. I can understand what you're saying about peaks but when Axel Brodie beat the Supreme King, he wasn't really growing as a character either.

Sawatari is lame. The only job he has left to do in this entire show now is to get pulverized by Yuri

ScionStorm
14th July 2016, 01:57 AM
Sawatari is lame. The only job he has left to do in this entire show now is to get pulverized by Yuri

Sawatari is a competent and adaptable duelist.

KingKaash
14th July 2016, 02:13 AM
Sawatari is a competent and adaptable duelist.

Adaptable!? LOL. That's why he totally adapted when he was dueling with Gong. Sawatari is lame and should be carded because there's too many characters now.

If he kept Yosenju then he could be labeled as competent

Megamaw
14th July 2016, 03:59 AM
Adaptable!? LOL. That's why he totally adapted when he was dueling with Gong. Sawatari is lame and should be carded because there's too many characters now.

If he kept Yosenju then he could be labeled as competent

why would keeping yosenju mean he's suddenly more competent?

and why exactly are you assuming he's going to get 'pummeled by Yuri'?

he's not dumb, and it makes me sad that he's been jobbing lately. you have to admit, trying to take out Kaito's extra deck was a very smart move, because in animeland they only really run a copy of each monster.

Except Kaito for some dumb reason apparently.

Sanokal
14th July 2016, 05:07 AM
why would keeping yosenju mean he's suddenly more competent?

and why exactly are you assuming he's going to get 'pummeled by Yuri'?

he's not dumb, and it makes me sad that he's been jobbing lately. you have to admit, trying to take out Kaito's extra deck was a very smart move, because in animeland they only really run a copy of each monster.

Except Kaito for some dumb reason apparently.

Because Yosenju were excellent.
Because Yuya, Yuto and Yugo have all beaten him.
It was smart, and he is competent enough, but the writers seem to forget his character development all the time.
Because Kite's whole attitude was that he only needed himself; Galaxy-Eyes being a part of himself, and because his deck revolves around multiple copies of the same monster.

KingJinzo
31st August 2016, 09:52 PM
But what about the darkness inside the boys? One could say that the dragons manipulate their owners so the dragons can wreck things. Speaking of that, Yuto seems to have done that in his backstory, since he said in episode 18's flashback that he didn't want to hurt anybody anymore.

But here is the thing: Series director Katsumi Ono refers to the so called "Berserk Mode" as "Awakening" (can also mean "Enlighten") (https://imgur.com/faCSqgc). "Awakening" is the closest thing that can be considered as an official term. But what is awakening? The darkness inside the boys. But what is this darkness about? Why are the boys lusting for destruction? It seems like the dragons are more like catalysts to awaken the boys rather than the dragons controlling their owners.

Baroque
31st August 2016, 10:33 PM
But what about the darkness inside the boys? One could say that the dragons manipulate their owners so the dragons can wreck things. Speaking of that, Yuto seems to have done that in his backstory, since he said in episode 18's flashback that he didn't want to hurt anybody anymore.

But here is the thing: Series director Katsumi Ono refers to the so called "Berserk Mode" as "Awakening" (can also mean "Enlighten") (https://imgur.com/faCSqgc). "Awakening" is the closest thing that can be considered as an official term. But what is awakening? The darkness inside the boys. But what is this darkness about? Why are the boys lusting for destruction? It seems like the dragons are more like catalysts to awaken the boys rather than the dragons controlling their owners.
Are we going to end up with a 'oh hey, the MacGuffins are the ticket to the world ending and being remade' plot? 'cause if this is an 'awakening' that's all smashy-crashy-bashy, that kinda smacks of a 'destroy the world so that it can be rebuilt' sorta thing.