PDA

View Full Version : Arc-V Previews 114 - 116 (Spoilers)

LolsterXD97
7th July 2016, 03:46 PM
Episode 114: 闇に輝く超銀河 - Yami ni Kagayaku Chouginga
(The Supreme Galaxy Shining in the Darkness)

Yushou and the others board the ship heading towards Academia. On the ship, a match between Kaito and Dennis begins. The two duelists, who were both Yushou's students, fight fiercely for what they believe in and the people they want to protect.

Script: Kamishiro Tsutomu
Script: 上代 務 || Kamishiro Tsutomu
Direction: 李カンミン || Lee Kan Min
Storyboard: 須永 司 || Sunaga Tsukasa
Animation Director(s): Lee Sung-jin, Lee Seok-yoon
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Episode 115: 決闘(デュエル)海賊キャプテン・ソロ - Dyueru Kaizoku Kyaputen Soro
(The Duel Pirate - Captain Solo)

The ship that Yuya and co. boarded, with the "help" of Serena, turns out to be a pirate ship. Even though they find out the truth in the end, it is already too late. A shaken Yuya and co. are assaulted fiercely by the Captain Solo. Suddenly, a familiar voice...?

Script: 前川 淳 || Maekawa Atsushi
Direction: 三家本泰美|| Mikamoto Yasumi
Storyboard: まつもとよしひさ|| Matsumoto Yoshihisa
Animation Director(s): 山崎輝彦、佐藤瑞樹 || Yamazaki Teruhiko, Satou Mizuki
Episode 116: 太陽と月の守護者 - Taiyou to Tsuki no Shugosha
(Guardians of the Sun and Moon)

Yugo learns that Rin is being held captive on one of Academia's towers and heads towards there immediately. Standing before him is the "Keeper of the Eastern Tower". At the same time, the "Keeper of the Western Tower" stands before Kaito who is trying to save Ruri.

Script: 前川 淳 || Maekawa Atsushi
Direction: 児谷直樹 || Kotani Naoki
Storyboard: 児谷直樹 || Kotani Naoki
Animation Director(s): 蛯名秀和|| EBINA Hidekazu
Episode 117: 牙をむく鈴の音 - Kiba o Muku Suzu no Oto
(The Sinister Bell’s Chime)

Yugo and Rin happily reunites. But, suddenly, Rin challenges Yugo to a duel! Despite being childhood friends who grew up and dueled together in the City, Yugo senses that something is wrong with the monster that Rin summoned.

Direction: 湖山禎崇 || Koyama Yoshitaka
Storyboard: 髙田昌宏 || Takada Masahiro
Animation Director(s): 君野 敏 || Masuda Toshihiko

Source: http://neoarkcradle.net/forum/showth...=5577&page=127

Destiny91
7th July 2016, 03:57 PM
So..

114: Galaxy-Eyes Cypher Blade Dragon appears
115: A Starwars reference at this point of the plot?? Let's see if it's worthy. Also, the familiar voice must be Reiji & co.
116: I'm intrigued about the Sun & Moon in the title.
117: Finally we get to see Yugo and Rin together...I hope Rin's deck (unknown to Yugo) is not AG. Please Rin, you are from the Synchro dimension, play Synchros

King
7th July 2016, 04:03 PM
Unlike Xyz Dimension, Fusion Dimension may have a lot of content.

Indytotof
7th July 2016, 04:12 PM
I'm highly hyped

Baconator
7th July 2016, 04:22 PM
After all of that, KAITO saves Ruri. This is actually hilarious.

yshipster
7th July 2016, 05:05 PM
So..

114: Galaxy-Eyes Cypher Blade Dragon appears

Or he summons a different one, since it took way longer for the "Special Summon Evolution" cards to appear in the anime. I guess he needs his RUM as well, if he's going to save Ruri...

And while Shun struggled over 100 episodes, Kaito only needs 4...

Destiny91
7th July 2016, 05:44 PM
Good thing: We will get 2 Yugo duels.
Bad thing: None of them against Yuri (it seems).

LolsterXD97
7th July 2016, 05:47 PM
Kaito vs Dennis and Yugo vs Rin will be the most interesting ones of the bunch, hyped for them. Also, better Rin's monster isn't a fucking Ancient Gear...

King
7th July 2016, 06:06 PM
Good thing: We will get 2 Yugo duels.
Bad thing: None of them against Yuri (it seems).

More Crystal Wing Shenanigans. Kinda liked

Destiny91
7th July 2016, 06:16 PM
More Crystal Wing Shenanigans. Kinda liked

I hope we get a new HSR (a level 6 or 7) and a level 2 Tuner (It will take some time until we get Domino Butterfly, so an anime one is needed).

Indytotof
7th July 2016, 06:22 PM

It's always Dragon wielders that get all the gorgeous girls.

Baconator
7th July 2016, 06:25 PM
Or he summons a different one, since it took way longer for the "Special Summon Evolution" cards to appear in the anime. I guess he needs his RUM as well, if he's going to save Ruri...

And while Shun struggled over 100 episodes, Kaito only needs 4...

Shouldn't have wasted time in standard, Shun.

ScionStorm
7th July 2016, 06:40 PM
Prepare for the return of Clowns in RATE

A shaken Yuya and co. are assaulted fiercely by the Captain Solo. Suddenly, a familiar voice...?
HARRISON FORD? IS THAT YOU?!

Towers Guardians play Solgaleo and Lunala decks. Calling it now.

Rin gets to duel!!! But... what's wrong with her cards? It BETTER be HER deck she's dueling with.

Indytotof
7th July 2016, 06:44 PM
Prepare for the return of Clowns in RATE

HARRISON FORD? IS THAT YOU?!

Towers Guardians play Solgaleo and Lunala decks. Calling it now.

Rin gets to duel!!! But... what's wrong with her cards? It BETTER be HER deck she's dueling with.

Nope. Its just Konami overhyping Star Wars and Pokemon.

Bloodclown
7th July 2016, 06:46 PM
Waits for Yuri to absorb Yugo.

King
7th July 2016, 06:53 PM
Waits for Yuri to absorb Yugo.

He will need the Devil to deal Crystal Wing.

Indytotof
7th July 2016, 06:55 PM
He will need the Devil to deal Crystal Wing.

If Starve Venom's upgrade got a King Calamity-like effect (opponent cannot activate stuff during the turn Calamity was summoned nor he can respond to it), it will be not a big deal.

ScionStorm
7th July 2016, 06:57 PM
I would actually consider watching the dub if they got Harrison Ford to voice Captain Solo. But that would never happen. So I'll never be watching the dub.

King
7th July 2016, 07:02 PM
If Starve Venom's upgrade got a King Calamity-like effect (opponent cannot activate stuff during the turn Calamity was summoned nor he can respond to it), it will be not a big deal.

Summon conditions would be harsh as hell too.

Indytotof
7th July 2016, 07:04 PM
Summon conditions would be harsh as hell too.

Starve Venom + a DARK monster on the field ?

Bloodclown
7th July 2016, 07:05 PM

Yeah and probably has a meta tier effect where it resummons starve venom ignoring conditions when it's removed from the field.

King
7th July 2016, 07:10 PM

If we could have Fusion Spells any time, this would be easy. Time for a Fusion Gate 101.

Bloodclown
7th July 2016, 07:15 PM
If we could have Fusion Spells any time, this would be easy. Time for a Fusion Gate 101.

Unless it's a kick ass fusion spell that doesn't go completely -, and/or has additional effects in grave it's really not worth using in most cases. I also had a feeling that clings to me regarding Yuri having something similar to super-poly and fusing Yugo's dragon with his Starve Venom to create the upgraded form of Starve Venom.

Indytotof
7th July 2016, 07:18 PM
Unless it's a kick ass fusion spell that doesn't go completely -, and/or has additional effects in grave it's really not worth using in most cases. I also had a feeling that clings to me regarding Yuri having something similar to super-poly and fusing Yugo's dragon with his Starve Venom to create the upgraded form of Starve Venom.

I don't even want to imagine how it will look like then. It's stuff from nightmares.

King
7th July 2016, 07:19 PM
Thank God Contact Fusions is thing.

Mofiz
7th July 2016, 08:16 PM
Am I the only one who is disturbed by Serena possibly sabotaging and Rin being weird as well?

ScionStorm
7th July 2016, 08:29 PM
Am I the only one who is disturbed by Serena possibly sabotaging and Rin being weird as well?

Professor finally used his brainwashing machine on them. Quick, we must deliver their souls to the smile god so that they may be free to worship him. In the name of the holy son, Yuya Sakaki, amen.

Mofiz
7th July 2016, 08:31 PM
Professor finally used his brainwashing machine on them. Quick, we must deliver their souls to the smile god so that they may be free to worship him. In the name of the holy son, Yuya Sakaki, amen.

If there is one thing I hate, it's bitches that go back to being bitches. I hope she gets wrecked so badly that she'll never touch a card ever again.

LolsterXD97
7th July 2016, 08:32 PM

Disturbed? No. Since in GX brainwashing was very common, soon or later there would be a refernece to that (and I guess the markings Kachidoki has have something to do with that).

Mofiz
7th July 2016, 08:34 PM
Disturbed? No. Since in GX brainwashing was very common, soon or later there would be a refernece to that (and I guess the markings Kachidoki has have something to do with that).

DIfference is, I never cared for any GX character. If Serena just turns evil again, it's such a bullshit "plot twist". Mind controlling is such a stupid tool used in series

LolsterXD97
7th July 2016, 08:37 PM
DIfference is, I never cared for any GX character. If Serena just turns evil again, it's such a bullshit "plot twist". Mind controlling is such a stupid tool used in series

The bullshit part is that the Professor never did that before to prevent her from escaping, or, I don't know, to make his students inmune to Egao...

ScionStorm
7th July 2016, 08:41 PM
The bullshit part is that the Professor never did that before to prevent her from escaping, or, I don't know, to make his students inmune to Egao...

I don't think it will make them immune to Egao. Very little is immune to the egao side of the force.

Mofiz
7th July 2016, 10:08 PM

The thing is that every character who went through brainwashing immedietly loses every bit of worth he/she had. It's like saying "look, at this character that looked like someone with a strong will and seemed like a hero. He/she is just as easy to manipulate and become a worthless little evil underling as everyone else" hence why I hate every series that uses this crappy plot device.

Baconator
7th July 2016, 10:29 PM
The thing is that every character who went through brainwashing immedietly loses every bit of worth he/she had. It's like saying "look, at this character that looked like someone with a strong will and seemed like a hero. He/she is just as easy to manipulate and become a worthless little evil underling as everyone else" hence why I hate every series that uses this crappy plot device.

Who knows, she could be the 3rd Vector of the series. If that actually happens, none of the lancers should trust anyone ever again.

Destiny91
7th July 2016, 10:33 PM
Who knows, she could be the 3rd Vector of the series. If that actually happens, none of the lancers should trust anyone ever again.

Maybe they are Academia imposters. I mean, just 1 or 2 episodes between knowing where the girls are and saving them? That's way too easy.

LolsterXD97
7th July 2016, 10:35 PM
Maybe they are Academia imposters. I mean, just 1 or 2 episodes between knowing where the girls are and saving them? That's way too easy.

That or Leo isn't the Final Boss so they are rescuing the girls already.

Destiny91
7th July 2016, 10:41 PM

I support that idea. This is Yugioh, the first Evil Boss is never the Final Boss
Pegasus wasn't, Kagemaru wasn't, Goodwin wasn't and Faker wasn't.

Mofiz
7th July 2016, 10:42 PM

If that's the case, I want someone mercyless like Jack to handle her. Just straight up nuke her field

King
7th July 2016, 10:53 PM

Leo is a Pedo.

SynjoDeonecros
7th July 2016, 11:19 PM
Random... pirate... duelist... Okay, then.

ScionStorm
8th July 2016, 12:36 AM

Jack Solo of the Caribbean Galaxy

KingKaash
8th July 2016, 04:03 AM
Hype restored! Now I understand why they wanted to rush into the Fusion Dimension. Kachidoki is already back and all of the future episodes look packed with good stuff. And that's without Yuri in it it seems.

I totally called Rin and Ruri being brainwashed. I bet Serena is brainwashed too. That'll make this interesting.

Did not expect to see Dennis vs Kaito but that should be awesome. I hope Dennis gets some Performage support (new boss please) and goes all out on Kaito. I think if Dennis loses, he's out of the rest of the show. This might be his final battle.

The keeper of one of the towers better not be Barrett I swear.

There's already rumors flying around other places that Kaiba is the Final Boss. The theory is that in GX, Kaiba originally owns Duel Academy. Therefore, in this alternate dimension where Yugi/Atem doesn't exist, Kaiba still has all the evil that Atem had blasted away in their first ever duel with Exodia. Kaiba will unload his Fusion Blue-Eyes all over Yuya if/when Leo fails

In all honesty, I hope there is a season after the Fusion Dimension arc where the 4 dimensions and their inhabitants work together against some evil force (possibly a 5th evil dimension). Kinda like how the Rex Goodwin stuff ended in 5Ds and then Yusei, Jack and Crow joined forces to take down Yliaster in the WRGP

Destiny91
8th July 2016, 04:18 AM
I think Yugo will intentionally lose his duel against Rin, since Leo has probably set up something that will put her in danger if she loses.
If that's the real Rin of course. If not, it may take the course of Yugi's duel against the guy disguised as Kaiba in the Duelist Kingdom.

ScionStorm
8th July 2016, 05:03 AM
I think Yugo will intentionally lose his duel against Rin, since Leo has probably set up something that will put her in danger if she loses.
If that's the real Rin of course. If not, it may take the course of Yugi's duel against the guy disguised as Kaiba in the Duelist Kingdom.

Maybe Rin is just an ugly fat guy in disguise like that guy who pretended to be Kaiba in Duelist Kingdom.

Baconator
8th July 2016, 05:43 AM

What is this, the ZEXAL manga?

ScionStorm
8th July 2016, 05:55 AM
What is this, the ZEXAL manga?

Have you forgotten about the Admiral from season 1 of GX?
http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/a/a8/Anacis.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20070616193428

Indytotof
8th July 2016, 09:42 AM
Inb4 Rin is Yuri in disguise.

LolsterXD97
8th July 2016, 12:24 PM
Inb4 Rin is Yuri in disguise.

Lol, it would be funny if Rin Summoms Starve Venom.

Indytotof
8th July 2016, 12:50 PM
Lol, it would be funny if Rin Summoms Starve Venom.

Well... Starve Venom can steal anoter monster identity so it would make sense if Yuri is some kind of master of disguises.

SynjoDeonecros
8th July 2016, 03:17 PM
Have you forgotten about the Admiral from season 1 of GX?
http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/a/a8/Anacis.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20070616193428

That was kinda random, too.

On an unrelated note, is anyone else tired of the whole shtick of the protagonist being all "Oh, dueling's supposed to be for fun! You're being too serious with it! Not everything should be dealt with by dueling!", yet they wind up solving all of their issues with dueling, like they aren't following their own advice?

LolsterXD97
8th July 2016, 03:55 PM

On an unrelated note, is anyone else tired of the whole shtick of the protagonist being all "Oh, dueling's supposed to be for fun! You're being too serious with it! Not everything should be dealt with by dueling!", yet they wind up solving all of their issues with dueling, like they aren't following their own advice?

Or better, why not follow Kaiba's steps and use the cards for something else than Duels? Like when he put a card between a gun trigger or when he threw it so hard that it drew blood from someone's hand (and that time it was his Blue-Eyes so he got pissed).

ScionStorm
9th July 2016, 07:02 AM
What if the Tower Guardians play Amaterasu/Tsukuyomi decks?

KingKaash
9th July 2016, 09:59 PM

I watched all series before this dubbed. But in the dubbed GX (Season 1-3), I remember Jaden always talking about dueling was about having fun and "getting your game on." Then after he fused with Yubel, he had this dramatic transformation into a serious character (Season 4 which was never dubbed) that cared for his friends safety but didn't spew that kind of having fun dialogue that he use to. With the Berserk Yuya inside of him, I hope Yuya goes through a similar transformation.

King
10th July 2016, 01:52 AM
Preparing myself for big plot twist.

ScionStorm
10th July 2016, 02:33 AM

Plot twist: the writers actually spend time developing Yuzu in the next 12 episodes, Kaito breaks out Ruri but she has been brainwashed and joins The Professor as one of his 3 Powerpuff girls and Shun is still the only one who can save her- this time from her self!

Destiny91
10th July 2016, 02:51 AM

It should happen soon. Aside from some unexpected revelations, we didn't have any big plot shaking events.
And BTW, we still need an explanation regarding the whereabouts of the previous seasons MCs

King
10th July 2016, 02:52 AM
Plot twist: the writers actually spend time developing Yuzu in the next 12 episodes, Kaito breaks out Ruri but she has been brainwashed and joins The Professor as one of his 3 Powerpuff girls and Shun is still the only one who can save her- this time from her self!

Still better than Xyz Dimesnion Story.

ScionStorm
10th July 2016, 09:44 AM
New episode is out it seems. And apparently the naming scheme for the Ryozanpaku school's premier theme has not been corrected. Sadly. Maybe they will be changed if they ever come to real life like when Heavy Storm Blade from the anime became Cyclone Blade in the real card game. I don't see why they didn't just fix it in the anime though, nobody has seen those cards since the first season anyway.

Indytotof
10th July 2016, 10:25 AM
Did somebody have a link to the episode ? Thank you very much.

I've missed it.

EmperorShun
10th July 2016, 10:38 AM
Did somebody have a link to the episode ? Thank you very much.

I've missed it.

Of course, here is it:

1/4 opening: http://streamin.to/embed-bqxyz7za286q-852x460.html
2/4 first 10 min: http://streamin.to/embed-jv7jsmtktzq2-852x460.html
3/4 last 10 min+outro: http://streamin.to/embed-yb94ng751dn1-852x460.html
4/4 preview 114: http://streamin.to/embed-bd0952j0jkr2-852x460.html

Indytotof
10th July 2016, 10:41 AM
Of course, here is it:

1/4 opening: http://streamin.to/embed-bqxyz7za286q-852x460.html
2/4 first 10 min: http://streamin.to/embed-jv7jsmtktzq2-852x460.html
3/4 last 10 min+outro: http://streamin.to/embed-yb94ng751dn1-852x460.html
4/4 preview 114: http://streamin.to/embed-bd0952j0jkr2-852x460.html

THANK YOU ! *go watch it*

LolsterXD97
10th July 2016, 01:21 PM
Isao lost because his balls were bigger than Yuya's.

ScionStorm
17th July 2016, 12:28 PM
Remember when we were all upset last season when Dennis pulled an AG out against Shun in the middle of his Peformages instead of an original PM?
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/d/da/PerformageTrapezeForceWitch-JP-Anime-AV.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/200?cb=20160717090403
Performage Trapeze Force Witch
2 "Performage" monsters
"Performage" monsters you control cannot be destroyed by card effects, and your opponent cannot target them with card effects. While you control another "Performage" monster, monsters your opponent controls cannot target this card for attacks. If a "Performage" monster you control battles an opponent's monster: You can target that opponent's monster; it loses 600 ATK.

Are you ready for Performages and Ciphers in RATE?

NassX
17th July 2016, 12:50 PM
Remember when we were all upset last season when Dennis pulled an AG out against Shun in the middle of his Peformages instead of an original PM?
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/d/da/PerformageTrapezeForceWitch-JP-Anime-AV.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/200?cb=20160717090403
2 "Performage" monsters
"Performage" monsters you control cannot be destroyed by card effects, and your opponent cannot target them with card effects. While you control another "Performage" monster, monsters your opponent controls cannot target this card for attacks. If a "Performage" monster you control battles an opponent's monster: You can target that opponent's monster; it loses 600 ATK.

I was surprised about that one. But man, this card art is just beautiful, there's no other words for it
http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/7/78/NeoGalaxyEyesCipherDragon-JP-Anime-AV.png/revision/latest?cb=20160717090402

yshipster
17th July 2016, 01:12 PM
I was surprised about that one. But man, this card art is just beautiful, there's no other words for it
http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/7/78/NeoGalaxyEyesCipherDragon-JP-Anime-AV.png/revision/latest?cb=20160717090402

And it's broken. It takes control of ALL your opponents monsters, but does NOT return them during the End Phase. And they cannot attack only during that turn. It's basically a Goyo Emperor without the need to attack first.

LolsterXD97
17th July 2016, 01:26 PM
2 "Performage" monsters

Excellent. Too bad that Dennis suicided so that's all the Fusions we will get.

EmperorShun
17th July 2016, 01:35 PM
Excellent. Too bad that Dennis suicided so that's all the Fusions we will get.

Well we know we can reverse the carding procedure. And arc-v is on for 9 months or so. If not in the anime, then we have game originals to boost a deck. Wouldn't be the first time (looking at you RR Impale, Tribute & Mimicry).

NassX
17th July 2016, 01:50 PM
someone have the link?

LolsterXD97
29th July 2016, 07:59 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CohVb82UEAA_x0e.jpg
That face tho, Ebinanimation FTW!

Destiny91
29th July 2016, 09:31 PM

Man, what's going to happen for Yugo to make that face?

King
29th July 2016, 09:42 PM

When you nut but she keep suckin.

LolsterXD97
4th August 2016, 09:08 PM
Gonna leave this here since these "previews" are rather small to make a new thread just for them:
http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/maxut/imgs/a/9/a9decbd5-s.jpg

Episode 118: サバイバル・デュエル – Sabaibaru Dyueru
(Survival Duel)
Yuya and co. arrived at Academia's training facility. What exactly are the "special lessons" that were set up there...!?

Episode 119: 闇に落ちた小鳥 – Yami ni Ochita Kotori
(The Little Bird Trapped in Darkness)
After a long time, the Kurosaki siblings are reunited. However, something seems off about Ruri, who commences a Duel...!!

Source: http://neoarkcradle.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=5577&pid=379748#pid379748

EmperorShun
5th August 2016, 08:10 AM
Gonna leave this here since these "previews" are rather small to make a new thread just for them:
http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/maxut/imgs/a/9/a9decbd5-s.jpg

Episode 118: サバイバル・デュエル – Sabaibaru Dyueru
(Survival Duel)
Yuya and co. arrived at Academia's training facility. What exactly are the "special lessons" that were set up there...!?

Episode 119: 闇に落ちた小鳥 – Yami ni Ochita Kotori
(The Little Bird Trapped in Darkness)
After a long time, the Kurosaki siblings are reunited. However, something seems off about Ruri, who commences a Duel...!!

Source: http://neoarkcradle.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=5577&pid=379748#pid379748

Yeah a thread can be made if we have wiki previews for 4 ep.

Oh itsa getting interesting. Gotta see how people will react to Sora there. Also we finally see where they train. Maybe a cage duel?

Also for me as a Shun fan (The Little Bird Trapped in Darkness) is a highlight for me. He finally got Ruri and more RR are always welcome. Expecially because I thaught that Shun would come back for the last 5 ep or so. So the 117 preview was a good surprise.

It seems like they are ending each characters ambitions to move forward faster. I dont know if I like it, but at least Shun is back

Destiny91
6th August 2016, 11:19 PM
Spoilers for episodes 120 and 121 (a certain character returns once again to aid Yuya)

Episode 120: バトル・ビースト – Batoru Bīsuto
(The Battle Beast)
Yuya and co. pursue an enemy lurking in the jungle Field, the Duelist called Battle Beast, who is Sanders’s strongest student. Against the Battle Beast, Yuya and Gongenzaka combine their strength to fight him. However, his assault is much fiercer than they expected, and they are driven into a corner.

Script: 前川淳 || Maekawa Atsushi
Direction: 山本隆太 || Yamamoto Ryuta
Storyboard: 山本隆太 || Yamamoto Ryuta
Animation Director(s): Noh Gil-bo

Episode 121: 最凶の烙印 – Saikyou no Rakuin
(The Wicked Brand)
Jack takes over for Gongenzaka, who has been wounded, and fights with Yuya. The two of them begin a counterattack with a well-coordinated strategy. As the Battle Beast is driven into a corner, Sanders grows impatient and suddenly intrudes into the Duel.

Direction: 高橋順一 || Takahashi Junichi
Storyboard: 西本由紀夫 || Nishimoto Yukio
Animation Director(s): 飯飼一幸, 重松晋一 || Igai Kazuyuki, Shigematsu Shinichi

Source:https://www.tumblr.com/search/arc-v-spoiler

NassX
7th August 2016, 01:23 AM
Spoilers for episodes 120 and 121 (a certain character returns once again to aid Yuya)

Episode 120: バトル・ビースト – Batoru Bīsuto
(The Battle Beast)
Yuya and co. pursue an enemy lurking in the jungle Field, the Duelist called Battle Beast, who is Sanders’s strongest student. Against the Battle Beast, Yuya and Gongenzaka combine their strength to fight him. However, his assault is much fiercer than they expected, and they are driven into a corner.

Script: 前川淳 || Maekawa Atsushi
Direction: 山本隆太 || Yamamoto Ryuta
Storyboard: 山本隆太 || Yamamoto Ryuta
Animation Director(s): Noh Gil-bo

Episode 121: 最凶の烙印 – Saikyou no Rakuin
(The Wicked Brand)
Jack takes over for Gongenzaka, who has been wounded, and fights with Yuya. The two of them begin a counterattack with a well-coordinated strategy. As the Battle Beast is driven into a corner, Sanders grows impatient and suddenly intrudes into the Duel.

Direction: 高橋順一 || Takahashi Junichi
Storyboard: 西本由紀夫 || Nishimoto Yukio
Animation Director(s): 飯飼一幸, 重松晋一 || Igai Kazuyuki, Shigematsu Shinichi

Source:https://www.tumblr.com/search/arc-v-spoiler

jack? nice to see him, but i would've liked gongezaka man..Too little duel time and no wins