PDA

View Full Version : Hello

d1n0man
18th September 2015, 11:50 AM
I saw the "The Official Launch of YGOorg Forums" thread on DNF and decided to see this place for myself. I must say that this forum looks rather good, nice and easy to navigate and visually pleasing which is always a welcoming sign.

I haven't played YGO in a while so I'll probably just stick to lurking when it comes to the game side of things, I think it'd be a bad idea if I bust out YGO related content too early in the piece.

Anyway I'd like to wish everyone a good day/ night and I hope to get to know some of you guys down the track. Feel free to ask me any questions etc.

Hope in the Interstice
18th September 2015, 11:53 AM
What is your quest?

d1n0man
18th September 2015, 12:02 PM
Well I aim to start playing YGO again, and of course aim to become better as time goes by. I just thought it would be worthwhile joining the forum as more places to lurk/ discuss = more knowledge. I do keep up with the game but there's only so much you can contribute when you're not physically playing.

Hope in the Interstice
18th September 2015, 12:07 PM
A noble quest indeed. Good to have you on board.

d1n0man
18th September 2015, 12:20 PM
Thank you very much, have a nice day/ night.

サッシ
18th September 2015, 03:13 PM
Welcome to the forum! It's great to have more people around, so please join the discussions when you feel like doing it! Also the community and the staff here are very good and helpful, so if you have a question don't hesitate to ask.

Anyways, I wish you all the best on your quest and I hope you'll enjoy your stay in the forum!

Foolist
22nd September 2015, 03:21 PM
Oh my God, BEST FRIEND!