PDA

View Full Version : Pure Metalfoes No Yang Zings, Apex Avians, or Kirins here

Hope in the Interstice
11th July 2016, 07:07 AM
http://i.imgur.com/in1zlld.png

Just trying to have fun with a pure Metalfoe deck. The deck works... okay-ish but I'd like to know if there are any improvements I can make. Anything in here that doesn't work? And I'd rather not get rid of Totem Five; it's not hurting the deck at all and I've managed to pull it off once (I would've pulled it off so many more times but my opponents ragequit before I could).

Swampertmaster
11th July 2016, 03:30 PM
Not an improvement but an interesting addition you could use is scapegoat. Free fusion fodder and targets for the scales to blow up.

Drakylon
11th July 2016, 05:00 PM
There could be merit in slotting in a Fusion Substitute (over a Metamor Formation, possibly) and a First of the Dragons, since most of the monsters in the deck are Normal Monsters.

Also, is it really "pure" if there's Dracoslayers in there?

Sanokal
11th July 2016, 06:37 PM
There could be merit in slotting in a Fusion Substitute (over a Metamor Formation, possibly) and a First of the Dragons, since most of the monsters in the deck are Normal Monsters.

Also, is it really "pure" if there's Dracoslayers in there?

Possibly - they seem to have a loose connection to the Dracoslayer lore.

King
11th July 2016, 06:45 PM
Where is Gofu + Ultimaya ?

Hope in the Interstice
12th July 2016, 12:27 AM
Not an improvement but an interesting addition you could use is scapegoat. Free fusion fodder and targets for the scales to blow up.
That sounds like a good idea but I'm not sure what to slot out for it.

I tried that once. Wasn't consistent enough for my tastes.

Where is Gofu + Ultimaya ?
Not in here.

So far, I've decided to take out the Mind over Matters and slot in two Quaking Mirror Forces. I reasoned that I have enough negation as is and I should focus on attackers more.