PDA

View Full Version : Heraldic Performage Utopia Rank-Up

SynjoDeonecros
24th September 2015, 09:02 PM
http://i.imgur.com/DPxADeg.png

So, this is a clusterfuck and a half. Heraldics combined with Performages with a bit of Rank-Up based around the Numbers, specifically Utopia. Not sure what I'll be doing with this, or if I'll prune it down somehow, but any suggestions would be appreciated.

Dread Kaiser
24th September 2015, 09:52 PM
Burn them before the clown plague spreads
/Advice

SynjoDeonecros
24th September 2015, 10:08 PM
Figured you'd say that. Normally, I'd go with a pure build, but I wanted to be more competitive with this deck, and the Clownblade engine was the best option for me, right now. If you have a suggestion on what I can replace it with that will keep the advantage I have with it, I'm all ears.

Dread Kaiser
24th September 2015, 10:49 PM
stupid question, if anything could keep up with clowns they wouldn't be 99.2% of the OCG right now

On a more Serious note, I would consider using Quick Chaos instead of Limited Barians (or WITH limited barians, as it has its advantages too). your xyz have higher ATK scores then the norm, so Quick Chaos would allow for a large chunk of "Surprise Damage" mid battle phase, in addition to allowing its usual Quick Play shenanigians. Dodging Bottomless (and Raf by extent) and what not.

Smashing Ground is.......a textbook example of "obsolete". Plenty of things can replace it (RAIGEKI)

I also wouldn't use Mind over Matter, but that's just me.

I'd replace one or both of the C39s with S39s. those 10 Extra ATK points could come in handy and his effect is more useful and less situational then C39s
and lastly Y NO UTOPIA THE LIGHTNING?!

SynjoDeonecros
24th September 2015, 11:19 PM
Utopia the Lightning's not available in the TCG, yet, so I'm not able to play it in my deck. I'm leery about S39's effect, since reducing my LP down to 10 is extremely risky for a pseudo-CED-Envoy effect. Mind over Matter is used to exploit Heraldry Patriarch, honestly. Only thing that I really agree with you on is ditching Smashing Ground for Quick Chaos.

Dread Kaiser
24th September 2015, 11:20 PM
Utopia the Lightning's not available in the TCG, yet, so I'm not able to play it in my deck. I'm leery about S39's effect, since reducing my LP down to 10 is extremely risky for a pseudo-CED-Envoy effect. Mind over Matter is used to exploit Heraldry Patriarch, honestly. Only thing that I really agree with you on is ditching Smashing Ground for Quick Chaos.

well you have 2 C39 and while Risky having the option for no real loss is purely a benefit

SynjoDeonecros
24th September 2015, 11:25 PM
I'll think about it. I've got barely enough money in my account to get two of them on tcgplayer.

Yuuri
24th September 2015, 11:27 PM
This is the first time in a while that I have seen Smashing Ground used in a "competitive" deck. Nice tech option!

The deck looks relatively solid, though I would suggest removing Mind Over Matter since there are hardly any Psychic-type monsters in the deck. I would also suggest removing a Heraldry Reborn. An extra Monster Reborn is nice, but it is rather obsolete compared to Advanced Heraldry Art. I find it odd that you are not running Raigeki, so maybe you should throw it in to nuke the opponent's field.

By removing those three cards, you would have enough room to add in some backrow hate like Galaxy Cyclone, or maybe Breakthrough Skill/Fiendish Chain to negate the opponent's effects. In the end, these are just my two cents; use what works for you.

Thanako
24th September 2015, 11:37 PM
I remember when the OCG was slow enough that Raigeki Break was everyone's favorite tech card in both casual and competitive play. Your use of Smashing Ground reminded me of those days. Some cards I would suggest include:

Ring of Destruction - This card may not be anywhere near what it was, but it is one of the most devastating removal options in the TCG cardpool.

Raigeki - Yeah, field clearing. It's pretty self-explanatory.

Your Extra Deck is kind of a mess, but I won't harp too much on someone who is on a budget.

SynjoDeonecros
24th September 2015, 11:56 PM
How is my extra deck a mess? It's the standard stuff for Heraldic Beasts combined with what I can get away with as far as decent Rank-Up targets go.

Dread Kaiser
25th September 2015, 12:42 AM
This is the first time in a while that I have seen Smashing Ground used in a "competitive" deck. Nice tech option!

The deck looks relatively solid, though I would suggest removing Mind Over Matter since there are hardly any Psychic-type monsters in the deck. I would also suggest removing a Heraldry Reborn. An extra Monster Reborn is nice, but it is rather obsolete compared to Advanced Heraldry Art. I find it odd that you are not running Raigeki, so maybe you should throw it in to nuke the opponent's field.

By removing those three cards, you would have enough room to add in some backrow hate like Galaxy Cyclone, or maybe Breakthrough Skill/Fiendish Chain to negate the opponent's effects. In the end, these are just my two cents; use what works for you.

He already answered mind over matter, and don't forget a good chunk of his extra is Psychic

How is my extra deck a mess? It's the standard stuff for Heraldic Beasts combined with what I can get away with as far as decent Rank-Up targets go.

Because you aren't using the staple R4NK cards. where is Nukeroach you noob GTFO
-Some ass somewhere

srs answer, you have more or less half of your extra as Rank up targets, which is a nice way of saying you basically only have half an extra deck at any given time
2 C69 is Overkill as you have 2 Unicorn to revive the first one, so why have a second when the other rank ups can do just about as much damage. Yeah its effect is negated, but who would be attacking with a 4K beater on the field anyway. Oh yeah Lightning would be but Whatev. I mean I can see why you have 2 in there but I think that second slot would be better served elsewhere

you also have 2 Utopia but 3 Rank up targets for it? why? Cut the 2nd C39V for the above reasons, he is useless unless you use Utopia anyway
Same with the second copy of 8

Xyz decks are the kind that USUALLY do not want/need spare copies of Extra deck stuff

SynjoDeonecros
25th September 2015, 12:44 AM
I see. I'll consider that, and your suggestion of 2 S39 this weekend.

Dread Kaiser
25th September 2015, 12:45 AM
I see. I'll consider that, and your suggestion of 2 S39 this weekend.

Well I didn't say remove both, just 1 since, situational as it is C39 DOES have uses.

Having one of each just for the option of possibly GETTING use out of them is what I meant

SynjoDeonecros
25th September 2015, 12:48 AM
I see. Okay, I'll see what I can do, then.

SynjoDeonecros
1st October 2015, 04:34 AM
Decided to dump Smashing Ground for Numeron Force, and cut a few of my extra Xyz copies for Utopia Prime and a pair of Utopic Dragons. Hopefully, this'll make things work better, until Utopia the Lightning comes out in the TCG.

EDIT: Actually, after reading the effect of Heraldry Patriarch, I'm wondering if I should put in a couple of copies of Admiration of the Thousands instead of Numeron Force, for revival shenanigans. I mean, I can Rank Up a used Patriarch, then detach it for the Number C's effect and gain its own graveyard-filling effect. Opinions?

SynjoDeonecros
27th October 2015, 08:13 PM
I'm really starting to consider the Clownblade engine in this deck to be an eyesore, but any other pure build will just get my heckled off the dueling strip. Anyone got any options I can use for replacing it?

Pendulum
27th October 2015, 08:38 PM
I don't like the clowns either. You can keep the H-C, but yeah, remove the clowns. You could try BF - Zephyros and max CotH to bounce them with Zephyros. You could also use Instant Noden...

- - - Updated - - -

I made a Heraldic deck for my brother, but it's a pure one (plus Zephyros). I like it, it's a cool deck. Nothing meta strong, not even close, but it's a fun deck.
You could also try Safe Zone to use with C69.

SynjoDeonecros
27th October 2015, 10:20 PM
Well, what other monsters do you suggest for my deck? I'd like to go back to pure, if possible, but dunno...

Pendulum
27th October 2015, 10:40 PM
Besides Zephyros, I'd suggest 2 or 3 Kagetokage and Photon Thrasher. 2 or 3 RotA since they search Thrasher and the H-C. Add one more CotH, but this could get too cloggy. MST or another backrow disruption card. Dark Hole or similar. Safe Zone. I think you have too much RUM, but since you want to focus on Utopia... For the Extra Deck, add one King of Feral Imps. It searches Kagetokage. Chidori is a good option too. An expensive one. Heartldraco not bad either. C106 could work, too. Dark Rebellion for 2500 or/and you could combine it with 103.

If you want to go pure pure, max Unicorn and then add more Heraldics just for fodder. But if I were you, I'd go with the suggestion in my first paragraph.

I'll make and test an Heraldic deck tomorrow. And then I tell you how it goes. Today is late for me, already.
I think you're a budget player and all the cards must be cheap right? I'm making these suggestions based on that.

Pendulum
28th October 2015, 02:41 PM
Yeah, I think 2 Safe Zones is cool. Add 1 Zephyros, keep the H-C, add 1 Thrasher and at least 2 Kagetokage.
Rmove some utopias. Keep one 99, it's cool. Add one Abyss Dweler, but be careful if you do. It affects you too. Add one Castel if you have one. C106, 103, Dark Rebellion work well. King of Feral Imps to search Kagetokage Remove some RUMs. Don't use Admiration either, it limits you too much. Add RotAs and MST/Raigeki/Dark hole. This isn't crucial, but can come in handy.

Just experiment and test this ideas and choose the ones you like the most.

Deadborder
28th October 2015, 08:22 PM
Also, with regards to S39 Prime, some decks include it not for the "pay down to 10" - though it's sometimes useful in a pinch - but for the fact that it's another Utopia you can slap on top of a Rank 4 Utopia for free.

You know, for more materials on Lightning.

But with Lightning not being around, no, it's not really that useful a card.

Jolan
28th October 2015, 08:33 PM
Pretty much what Pendulum said; in my non-clown decks, I usually splash 2-3 ROTAs and 2-3 Photon Thrashers if I need a good opener for a rank 4 engine, or I play King of Feral Imps with 2-3 Kagetokages for a follow-up monster into the rank 4. They seem like the next best thing after Clownblade.

SynjoDeonecros
8th November 2015, 07:15 PM
I just remembered, I found a pair of Plushfires in my boyfriend's packs. Is that part of the current Clownblade engine or no?

EDIT: I decided to ditch the "blade" part of Clownblade and the solo Smashing Ground for 2 Plushfire, 2 Mirror Conductor, and a Grand Horn of Heaven. Not really liking the whole Performapal engine cramping up the Heraldic Beast theme, but eh, what can you do?

SynjoDeonecros
23rd November 2015, 11:43 PM
Found a third Plushfire and Mirror Conductor, so I found room for those, as well.

SynjoDeonecros
30th November 2015, 04:16 AM
Just found Trapeze Magician, so I'm adding that in the extra deck in place of a C69.

Sanokal
30th November 2015, 08:03 AM
How's the testing been working out?

Pendulum
30th November 2015, 09:31 AM
Your deck is more a Clown one than a Heraldic one.
Couldn't you do both? One to keep the essence of Heraldic and the other a circus one.

SynjoDeonecros
30th November 2015, 03:43 PM
What do you suggest? Personally, I'd love to make my deck more of a pure Heraldic, but I dunno what to do to make it so.

Pendulum
30th November 2015, 04:57 PM
Well, it's like I said some posts behind.
Remove the Clowns. You can keep the H-C, but they're not needed. Add Kagetokage, Photon Thrasher, the one RotA you are allowed to have to search it (and the H-C if you keep'em). BF-Zephyros is great to bounce CotH.
As for the Extra, keep the C69. It + Safe Zone assure you a good wall. C106, Abyss Dweler (it doesn't affect you, like I previously said (don't know why I said that)), Chidori may become very handy, King of the Feral Imps to search Kagetokage, 103 + Dark Rebellion are a nice niche combo, Heartldraco to jump over your opponent's monsters. Castel, Cairn and Diamond Dire Wolf are generic so why not. Also, C101 + 101 if you have the latter, if not, well, C101 is very good nevertheless.
As for cards yet to be released: Twin Twister, to dump Leo and destroy two, and Raff.
I have no idea how your deck is at the moment, so you probably have a lot of these already. If you could post a pic or list it, we would appreciate it.

SynjoDeonecros
1st December 2015, 10:30 PM
Honestly, I like Dynatherium better; easier to summon, can be Normal Summoned in a pinch, and the downside isn't that much of one, considering what the deck does.

Pendulum
1st December 2015, 10:34 PM
Hm, I don't know. I think there are better cards, like TinGoldfish and Goblindbergh. But you like Dynatherium better over whom?

SynjoDeonecros
1st December 2015, 10:43 PM
Photon Thrasher. I know he's got less ATK, but he can be Normal Summoned and Special Summoned regardless of how many monsters are on the field, so I don't have to wait for a clear field to get him out.

Pendulum
1st December 2015, 10:52 PM
That may be true, but Dynatherium may give enormous advantage to your opponent. And it's not searchable.
At least Goblindbergh can be searched by the RotA like Thrasher. How many Thrashers were you running?
Other card that could work is Summoner Monk.

SynjoDeonecros
1st December 2015, 11:08 PM
None. I don't have any Thrashers in my deck, at all. Before I put in the Clown engine, I had all Heraldic Beasts.

Pendulum
1st December 2015, 11:10 PM
...Sooooo, you didn't test Thrasher, then? You should he works fine. But if you don't like it, test Goblindbergh. And then try TinGoldfish. And if you still don't like it, then you may try to test Dynatherium. Believe me.

SynjoDeonecros
1st December 2015, 11:27 PM
Honestly, I'd rather go pure Heraldic Beast again.

Pendulum
2nd December 2015, 09:42 AM
Well, at least use King of the Feral Imps + Kagetokage. And a BF-Zephyros. Max CotH, a pair of Safe Zones for C69, and max the relevant Heraldic monsters.

Sanokal
2nd December 2015, 09:46 AM
Well, at least use King of the Feral Imps + Kagetokage. And a BF-Zephyros. Max CotH, a pair of Safe Zones for C69, and max the relevant Heraldic monsters.

Don't forget that Sync is limited by budget though. No offense to either party.

Pendulum
2nd December 2015, 09:48 AM
Don't forget that Sync is limited by budget though. No offense to either party.

True. But at least here, none of these cards I mentioned in the post you quoted are expensive.

SynjoDeonecros
2nd December 2015, 01:19 PM

Wow, you're really pushing your ideas on me, aren't you? Not sure if I like that or not...

Pendulum
2nd December 2015, 01:46 PM
Excuse me?
You asked for help. I worked a lot on a Heraldic Beast deck before. I tried several stuff, so I'm just giving you a lot of ideas and telling you wich ones work the best and why the others are not that good.
Gosh, you're such ungrateful! Well, keep asking for help and see if everyone replies to you. I'm basically the only person giving you a hand with this deck now.

If you're not sure if you like one idea or not, just grab an online simulator and test it. Don't you have a boyfriend who plays this game too? Ask him to play with you so you can test your deck.
And after that, yes, you may come here and say you didn't like the idea A or B and explain why you didn't like it.

Sanokal
2nd December 2015, 05:37 PM
Excuse me?
You asked for help. I worked a lot on a Heraldic Beast deck before. I tried several stuff, so I'm just giving you a lot of ideas and telling you wich ones work the best and why the others are not that good.
Gosh, you're such ungrateful! Well, keep asking for help and see if everyone replies to you. I'm basically the only person giving you a hand with this deck now.

If you're not sure if you like one idea or not, just grab an online simulator and test it. Don't you have a boyfriend who plays this game too? Ask him to play with you so you can test your deck.
And after that, yes, you may come here and say you didn't like the idea A or B and explain why you didn't like it.

No, no, no, no, we do NOT need this to go south. Calm down both of you before this escalates, please.

SynjoDeonecros
2nd December 2015, 07:09 PM
Jeez, sensitive, aren't we? I didn't really mean anything by it, and I was curious what your experience was, with this deck, so just chill, okay? There's no need for you to get saucy about it.

If you really need feedback on why I'm not liking your decisions, here;s why: Photon Thrasher and Kagetokage can't be Normal Summoned in a pinch, so they're dead in my hands if I don't have the conditions needed to get them out. At least with Dynatherium, its Special Summon effect is optional, and I can slap it down for a shield if need be. As for the rest, I am extremely limited on budget, and I had just sold off my remaining Safe Zones, so I can't use those, and besides, I don't like using tech cards that only benefit ONE card. The rest are just out of my reach or I don't have the space for, is all.

Pendulum
2nd December 2015, 07:27 PM
No, no, no, no, we do NOT need this to go south. Calm down both of you before this escalates, please.

Sorry about that. I'm just trying to help, and then I receive a reply like that. I just didn't like it.

Pendulum
2nd December 2015, 07:34 PM
Jeez, sensitive, aren't we? I didn't really mean anything by it, and I was curious what your experience was, with this deck, so just chill, okay? There's no need for you to get saucy about it.

Don't push me.
If you want to know about my experience about this deck, just ask for it directly.

If you really need feedback on why I'm not liking your decisions, here;s why: Photon Thrasher and Kagetokage can't be Normal Summoned in a pinch, so they're dead in my hands if I don't have the conditions needed to get them out. At least with Dynatherium, its Special Summon effect is optional, and I can slap it down for a shield if need be. As for the rest, I am extremely limited on budget, and I had just sold off my remaining Safe Zones, so I can't use those, and besides, I don't like using tech cards that only benefit ONE card. The rest are just out of my reach or I don't have the space for, is all.

Finally you say something that could help to know in what state your deck is and what cards you have to use for it. And finally you explain yourself about your choices.
But have you tried Thrasher/Kagetokage and you weren't succeeded because of their restricitons? If you didn't try them, you can't really say that.
And why not Goblindbergh? it can be normal summoned too.
As for Safe Zone, it can save other monsters too. But I understand your point, because it's a niche card.
If you want to go pure, just maximize all of the relevant Heraldic and that's it. But this deck can be way more fun to play, if you ask me.

SynjoDeonecros
2nd December 2015, 07:49 PM
Who's pushing? You're the one insistent on being so goddamn offended about this. Just chill out, really...

I've tried them in other decks, and I'm not too keen on them, honestly. Hell, only use I'd have for Kagetokage is in a dedicated Reptile-type deck, which I've done before and have since dismantled.

And Goblindbergh needs another card in my hand for its effect to go off. Dynatherium only needs itself. I'd say Dynatherium is the best option, so far.

Pendulum
2nd December 2015, 08:02 PM
I've tried them in other decks, and I'm not too keen on them, honestly. Hell, only use I'd have for Kagetokage is in a dedicated Reptile-type deck, which I've done before and have since dismantled.

Two Kagetokages work fine. Believe me. If you haven't tried them in Heraldic with the aid of King of the Feral Imps, you can't really have a solid opinion.
But I won't insist.

And Goblindbergh needs another card in my hand for its effect to go off. Dynatherium only needs itself. I'd say Dynatherium is the best option, so far.

But if you are in a pinch you can still use Goblindbergh in the same way as Dynatherium. If you're not, you will get more advantage using Goblindbergh. So I see no reasons to think Dynatherium is better than Goblindbergh. And the latter is also easily searchable.

SynjoDeonecros
2nd December 2015, 08:11 PM
With a limited card. I'm sorry, but I don't think so. It's with that "use a tech card for only one card" thing that I hate. And don't tell me "if you don't use it in this specific deck, you have no right to complain about it", because I've got experience playing it in other decks, and I don't like it. Plain and simple. Don't need to tell me to use it in this deck when I don't like it in ANY deck.

Pendulum
2nd December 2015, 08:14 PM
With a limited card.

Having two/three cards searchable by one card, is better than having two/three cards worst than the other and non searchable, in my opinion.

And don't tell me "if you don't use it in this specific deck, you have no right to complain about it", because I've got experience playing it in other decks, and I don't like it. Plain and simple. Don't need to tell me to use it in this deck when I don't like it in ANY deck.

I was just suggesting, it has worked for me. Your experience is certainly different from mine, then. Just do as you think it's better.
If you keep asking for advices, I will keep giving them to you, though.

Sanokal
2nd December 2015, 08:19 PM
Dammit, this was what I was trying to avoid...Synjo, calm the hell down, please. It's just a request.
I'm starting to think that you need to put your specifics into your sig so that we don't say the wrong thing and annoy you, thus leading to this kind of argument (though props to Pendulum for handling it rather well).

SynjoDeonecros
2nd December 2015, 08:42 PM
Dammit, this was what I was trying to avoid...Synjo, calm the hell down, please. It's just a request.
I'm starting to think that you need to put your specifics into your sig so that we don't say the wrong thing and annoy you, thus leading to this kind of argument (though props to Pendulum for handling it rather well).

Dude, I AM calm. I havent been trying to antagonize this guy, at all; just posting why I disagree with him. It's Pendulum who is freaking his shit out.

Though, if I'm going to be slammed for flaming someone when there's not even smoke being used, I might as well dismantle the deck entirely, because apparently I'm getting antagonized for "not playing it right"...

Sanokal
2nd December 2015, 08:55 PM
Dude, I AM calm. I havent been trying to antagonize this guy, at all; just posting why I disagree with him. It's Pendulum who is freaking his shit out.

Though, if I'm going to be slammed for flaming someone when there's not even smoke being used, I might as well dismantle the deck entirely, because apparently I'm getting antagonized for "not playing it right"...

Pendulum did escalate first, but your rather...clipped reply didn't help matters. Let me put this in another way: Stop until you can be civil to one another. We don't need to turn this fandom into Halo or Final Fantasy's.

Pendulum
2nd December 2015, 08:57 PM

My problem is, you don't justify yourself. You just say "I don't like it" and don't give any valid reason. It was basically the same on that normal monster thread.
Try to explain yourself better.

SynjoDeonecros
2nd December 2015, 09:03 PM
Pendulum did escalate first, but your rather...clipped reply didn't help matters. Let me put this in another way: Stop until you can be civil to one another. We don't need to turn this fandom into Halo or Final Fantasy's.

How was my response clipped and provocative? All I said was that I tested the suggestions in other decks, didn't like it, and didn't like using techs that only affect one card in my deck. That's all. He's the one flipping his shit over this, like my refusal is an affront to his "expert" Heraldic deck building skills. He really shouldn't push those suggestions so hard, after I give my reasons why I don't agree with him on it, plain and simple. He should just accept that I don't like the cards, move on, and suggest other things.

http://i.imgur.com/SCG0fgu.png

That's what I currently have for the deck, since he's so obsessed with knowing what I have. Extrapolate what you wish from it.

- - - Updated - - -

My problem is, you don't justify yourself. You just say "I don't like it" and don't give any valid reason. It was basically the same on that normal monster thread.
Try to explain yourself better.

Why SHOULD I justify myself? Why should I give a thorough breakdown on why exactly I don't like each card you suggest? If I don't like it, I don't like it, I don't need any other reason to not like it, And I've given you reasons why I don't like it; you don't like those reasons, and keep on pushing those suggestions on me, like I'm being dumb. Stop doing that. Just respect that those cards aren't for me, and suggest something else.

Pendulum
2nd December 2015, 09:05 PM
How was my response clipped and provocative? All I said was that I tested the suggestions in other decks, didn't like it, and didn't like using techs that only affect one card in my deck. That's all. He's the one flipping his shit over this, like my refusal is an affront to his "expert" Heraldic deck building skills. He really shouldn't push those suggestions so hard, after I give my reasons why I don't agree with him on it, plain and simple. He should just accept that I don't like the cards, move on, and suggest other things.

I won't say more about this.

Why SHOULD I justify myself? Why should I give a thorough breakdown on why exactly I don't like each card you suggest? If I don't like it, I don't like it, I don't need any other reason to not like it, And I've given you reasons why I don't like it; you don't like those reasons, and keep on pushing those suggestions on me, like I'm being dumb. Stop doing that. Just respect that those cards aren't for me, and suggest something else.

Or this.

http://i.imgur.com/SCG0fgu.png

That's what I currently have for the deck, since he's so obsessed with knowing what I have. Extrapolate what you wish from it.

I wouldn't call it obsession, but since people are using/wasting their time trying to help you, I think it would be good manners of you to provide a pic or a list sometimes, so we can see what you have and what you don't have, and give our suggestions based on that. Or don't you agree?

- - - Updated - - -

Can't see the pic. There are still problems with imgur.

SynjoDeonecros
2nd December 2015, 09:11 PM
I can click on the link and see it just fine. Something must be wrong on your end, or you don't want to see it.

And you're the one saying that people are 'wasting their time helping me', I never said that. That's your opinion, because you don't like the fact that I'm rejecting your ideas for reasons that are valid. Just... why are you pushing this so goddamn hard? I gave my reasons, you don't like it, but instead of agreeing to disagree, you keep pushing for me to use them. No, I'm sorry, but that's antagonistic and harassing, in my opinion. I'm okay with people suggesting stuff, but if I give it an honest once-over, and decide it's not for me, and I give my reasons why, I expect to be respected in that decision and not be rejected and pushed to try it against my wishes.

http://40.media.tumblr.com/f2d60f6bd666c4202a3e61f53843c5df/tumblr_nwa7okEkGW1ugh0uso1_1280.png

So, another person I need to put on ignore, and another deck going into the "dismantle and give up on" section of my shelf. Joy.

Pendulum
2nd December 2015, 09:14 PM
I can click on the link and see it just fine. Something must be wrong on your end, or you don't want to see it.

So now you're insinuating I don't want to see it... Very mature, Synjo, very mature. If I didn't want to see it, I would just shut my mouth about it, don't you think?
Imgur had some problems lately. I can't see the pic, sorry.

And you're the one saying that people are 'wasting their time helping me', I never said that. That's your opinion, because you don't like the fact that I'm rejecting your ideas for reasons that are valid. Just... why are you pushing this so goddamn hard? I gave my reasons, you don't like it, but instead of agreeing to disagree, you keep pushing for me to use them. No, I'm sorry, but that's antagonistic and harassing, in my opinion. I'm okay with people suggesting stuff, but if I give it an honest once-over, and decide it's not for me, and I give my reasons why, I expect to be respected in that decision and not be rejected and pushed to try it against my wishes.

I won't let this go any further. I won't answer to this.

SynjoDeonecros
2nd December 2015, 09:17 PM
Imgur has an issue with showing the pic on here, NOT linking the pic on here. I can see it just fine, I dunno why you can't. If anyone else can't see the link, then maybe you can have something with that, but as far as I know, it's just your problem, so as far as I know, you may just not want to see it, to justify your argument. I've seen it happen, this isn't me being childish, this is me stating an observation.

Sanokal
2nd December 2015, 09:33 PM

Before that. Your response about him pushing his ideas (which admittedly it certainly seemed like) was not the best.

Because otherwise we get argument like this Synjo. That's why.

SynjoDeonecros
2nd December 2015, 09:40 PM
*sighs* I gave my reasons for why I didn't like the suggestions, he didn't agree with that, and pushed them harder, like I was going to reconsider and say "yes, I completely agree with you, I'll change my deck immediately to accommodate ALL of the cards you offered", like he was right, I was wrong, and I was the dumbass for not agreeing with him. That's arrogant presumption and I handled it as calm and as civil as I could. I didn't insult him, I didn't threaten him, I just said "Hey, you're pushing these things a bit too hard, I already said why I don't like them, just stop and accept that, please". He's the one being belligerent about this, not me. Even you agreed that he was the one who started it and was pushing his ideas after I dismissed them, so why am I the one being bitched at, here?

Pendulum
2nd December 2015, 09:41 PM
Before that. Your response about him pushing his ideas (which admittedly it certainly seemed like) was not the best.

Because otherwise we get argument like this Synjo. That's why.

Drop it, Sanokal, or he will start to distort your sayings too. It's not worth it.

SynjoDeonecros
2nd December 2015, 09:44 PM
... how in the fuck am I distorting what you guys are saying? You pushed the ideas, you refused to acknowledge when I said "no, I don't like them because of X", you are the one who is flipping his shit over not being acknowledged as the ultimate authority on this deck, I'm just trying to get it through to you that I don't like your suggestions, and why, and would like to stop this. Even Sanokai agrees that you're the one who started this argument, so how am I "distorting what you are saying"? Thank you, you have officially made me not want to play this deck, anymore, because of your arrogance and your presumptions. Does that make you happy?

Sanokal
2nd December 2015, 11:50 PM
... how in the fuck am I distorting what you guys are saying? You pushed the ideas, you refused to acknowledge when I said "no, I don't like them because of X", you are the one who is flipping his shit over not being acknowledged as the ultimate authority on this deck, I'm just trying to get it through to you that I don't like your suggestions, and why, and would like to stop this. Even Sanokai agrees that you're the one who started this argument, so how am I "distorting what you are saying"? Thank you, you have officially made me not want to play this deck, anymore, because of your arrogance and your presumptions. Does that make you happy?

Now I'm getting more interested in how people misspell my name like that.
Yes, Pendulum did get a little pushy with his suggestion. No, your response wasn't appropriate. And before we know it this happens, and now you're both at fault.

On topic of the thread, if you want to go on pure searchability only, then Kagetokage/King of the Feral Imps is the best choice for Rank 4 enablers. Of course, other factors do come into occasion. I seriously implore you to test all of the ideas that are being put forwards before dismissing them. Once you test, you have evidence with which to disprove claims (I'm not necessarily saying that you lack it now). And note that this is a suggestion.

Pendulum
3rd December 2015, 12:00 AM
Yes, for some reason, I thought it was Sanokai too.

Yes, Pendulum did get a little pushy with his suggestion.
Well, it wasn't my intention and I apologize if it seemed like I was trying to impose myself.

I seriously implore you to test all of the ideas that are being put forwards before dismissing them. Once you test, you have evidence with which to disprove claims (I'm not necessarily saying that you lack it now).
Exactly.

And note that this is a suggestion.
Obivously.
I think I have to start to say that more often.

Sanokal
3rd December 2015, 12:08 AM
Yes, for some reason, I thought it was Sanokai too.

Well, it wasn't my intention and I apologize if it seemed like I was trying to impose myself.

Exactly.

Obivously.
I think I have to start to say that more often.

Mature responses there. This is good, I want to see this more often.

I can't help but feel I'm younger than most people here and yet act the most maturely...usually, heh-heh-heh.

SynjoDeonecros
3rd December 2015, 12:25 AM
Whatever, I'm dismantling the deck and ignoring the offending person, so this thread can be locked, now.

SynjoDeonecros
3rd December 2015, 12:32 AM
Yes, Pendulum did get a little pushy with his suggestion. No, your response wasn't appropriate. And before we know it this happens, and now you're both at fault.

On topic of the thread, if you want to go on pure searchability only, then Kagetokage/King of the Feral Imps is the best choice for Rank 4 enablers. Of course, other factors do come into occasion. I seriously implore you to test all of the ideas that are being put forwards before dismissing them. Once you test, you have evidence with which to disprove claims (I'm not necessarily saying that you lack it now). And note that this is a suggestion.

I wasn't insulting him, I wasn't calling him names, I wasn't threatening him, so how was my response "not appropriate"? I'm sorry, but you're backing the wrong side, here, and no, I don't accept his or your apologies for this, I feel unfairly ganged up on for no fucking reason. I already stated I tested them in other decks, I don't like them, ACCEPT IT AND FUCKING MOVE ON, DON'T PUSH IT HARDER ON ME.

Sanokal
3rd December 2015, 12:44 AM
I wasn't insulting him, I wasn't calling him names, I wasn't threatening him, so how was my response "not appropriate"? I'm sorry, but you're backing the wrong side, here, and no, I don't accept his or your apologies for this, I feel unfairly ganged up on for no fucking reason. I already stated I tested them in other decks, I don't like them, ACCEPT IT AND FUCKING MOVE ON, DON'T PUSH IT HARDER ON ME.

You don't have to threaten him to be inappropriate. I'm not taking sides here. You've made valid points.
However, if you want to move on from this, then that's fine. Just please don't swear at me.

SynjoDeonecros
5th December 2015, 11:29 PM
Oh, off topic, but I seem to remember one of you mentioning that my sig gives off an "I'm right, you're wrong, so don't argue with me" attitude, when it's actually not so; it's a reminder to me to NOT get into flame wars over stuff like this, and to restrain my arguments when it's clear things aren't going anywhere with it. I've been in too many of them on Pojo that stressed me out to the point of physical illness, so I'm trying to take a more lax approach to this, and the quote in my sig is a reminder of that (Spock lamenting that all he had was arguments with his father to hold onto, and nothing else positive to go by, so he might as well hold onto them as a memory of his passing, even if it's not the best thing in the world for him to do).

Sanokal
6th December 2015, 12:50 AM
Oh, off topic, but I seem to remember one of you mentioning that my sig gives off an "I'm right, you're wrong, so don't argue with me" attitude, when it's actually not so; it's a reminder to me to NOT get into flame wars over stuff like this, and to restrain my arguments when it's clear things aren't going anywhere with it. I've been in too many of them on Pojo that stressed me out to the point of physical illness, so I'm trying to take a more lax approach to this, and the quote in my sig is a reminder of that (Spock lamenting that all he had was arguments with his father to hold onto, and nothing else positive to go by, so he might as well hold onto them as a memory of his passing, even if it's not the best thing in the world for him to do).

I don't remember if Pendulum said that, but I think I suggested (though whether it was in this conversation or not I'm not sure) that you mention your bugetry concerns in your sig.
And while it pains me to say it, you will probably be free of a large portion of arguments for a month, so don't worry too much about that.

Pendulum
4th January 2016, 04:26 PM
I don't remember if Pendulum said that, but I think I suggested (though whether it was in this conversation or not I'm not sure) that you mention your bugetry concerns in your sig.

Nope, not me. One of the first things I did immediately after registering was disabling you guys' signatures, and since I always accessed the forum using my account, I never saw them (unless I checked the profiles). One of the annoying things of being suspended was surfing the forums having to see your sigs. Some of you have really big images as sigs.

SynjoDeonecros
4th January 2016, 10:09 PM
Since Japan killed Performage engine with the banning of Plushfire and Damage Juggler, should I even have it in my deck, anymore? And if not, what should I replace it with?

Pendulum
4th January 2016, 10:20 PM
Glad to see you haven't dismantled the deck.
I think you should get rid of the Clowns. I like the Heraldry theme a lot. It doesn't mix with the Clowns.
As for suggestions, I have no more than the ones I already made.

SynjoDeonecros
4th January 2016, 10:36 PM
Well, I have been too lazy to dismantle it. If you think I should ditch clowns, then I probably will. Thinking of doing another pure build, even though pure builds are weaker than hybrid builds. What would you say I need for a pure build? I got 3 each of Leo, Amberconway, and Amphisbanea, and 2 Unicorn.

Pendulum
4th January 2016, 10:46 PM
Well, it's weaker yeah, but it can be a fun deck.
If with pure you mean only Heraldic monsters, I'd say for you to find one more Unicorn and one~two Twin-Headed Eagle, it may become in handy. Also, run three Patriarchs.

SynjoDeonecros
23rd January 2016, 05:25 PM
I got three Patriarchs, so that's no problem. I can probably find another Unicorn and a pair of Twin-Headed Eagles, but what about the other monsters I'm having to give up when ditching the clown engine? I'll have 8 spots left. Also, should I put in the Number S Utopia cards? I already have 2 Utopia Rays to bring out Utopia the Lightning...

SynjoDeonecros
5th June 2016, 04:47 PM
I'm seriously thinking of buying a Utopia Prime and a Utopia the Lightning for this deck, and I think having 3 Unicorn is a bit too much, honestly. What do you guys think?

LolsterXD97
5th June 2016, 05:15 PM
I'm seriously thinking of buying a Utopia Prime and a Utopia the Lightning for this deck, and I think having 3 Unicorn is a bit too much, honestly. What do you guys think?

Tbh Unicorn is nuts, it can revive C69 or any Psychic Xyz as a beater (which includes one which is a double Foolish Burial) by just being in the Graveyard.

SynjoDeonecros
5th June 2016, 05:38 PM
Okay, so 3 Unicorn is a must, then? Anything I should cut, instead? Like a third Twin-Headed Eagle or something? Also, should I invest in Utopia the Lightning, or hold out until my boyfriend gets his copy of Utopic Zexal in the mail (since he's unlikely to use it, other than trade fodder)?

LolsterXD97
5th June 2016, 05:45 PM
Okay, so 3 Unicorn is a must, then? Anything I should cut, instead? Like a third Twin-Headed Eagle or something? Also, should I invest in Utopia the Lightning, or hold out until my boyfriend gets his copy of Utopic Zexal in the mail (since he's unlikely to use it, other than trade fodder)?

I'm not saying it is a must, just that it is a very good option for Heraldics. S39 is better than S0 (for me), because of running over almost everything and the fact you don't have to depend on getting a Rank-Up or going -2 to Summon it, I would recomment getting S39 if you really need it, but its up to you to decide what its the best.

SynjoDeonecros
5th June 2016, 05:54 PM
Well, I do have 3 Patriarch, 2 Genom-Heritage, and a Heraldry Crest of Horror, so I can definitely get out one of them with the Unicorns.

SynjoDeonecros
10th July 2016, 12:28 AM
Monsters:
Heraldic Beast Leo x3
Heraldic Beast Unicorn x3
Heraldic Beast Amphisbaena x3
Heraldic Beast Amberconway x3
Heraldic Beast Twin-Headed Eagle x3
Heraldic Beast Eale x2
Heraldic Beast Basilisk x2

Spells:
Foolish Burial x1
Rank-Up Magic Limited Barian's Force x3
Heraldry Reborn x2
Advanced Heraldry Art x3

Trap:
Time-Space Trap Hole x1
Solemn Warning x1
Mind over Matter x2
Bottomless Trap Hole x1
Compulsory Evacuation Device x1
Grand Horn of Heaven x1
Torrential Tribute x1
Call of the Haunted x2
Heraldry Change x2

Extra:
Number 39: Utopia x2
Utopia Ray x2
Utopia Ray V x1
Utopia Ray Victory x1
Silent Honor DARK x1
Giant Red Hand x1
Heraldic King Genom-Heritage x2
Heraldry Patriarch x3
Heraldry Crest of Horror x1
Ragnafinity x1

This is what I have. I'm tempted to ditch Giant Red Hand with normal Giant Hand, get a third Utopia (not UtL, just normal Utopia), and do some fiddling with the ratios of my cards. I'm also not sure if I should put in the Heraldry Field Spell or not. Suggestions?