PDA

View Full Version : How and why was my Christen57 account banned?

Christen56
23rd August 2016, 10:05 PM
I made an account here last week named Christen57 and now when I login it says my account is banned and the reason for the ban was "no reason specified" how and why did this happen?

Christen56
23rd August 2016, 10:08 PM
Okay now when I login it says

vBulletin Message
Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.
YGOrganization Forum

Please help me fix this problem.

Dan
24th August 2016, 05:58 PM
According to infraction logs you were removed due to low posting quality by one of the other Administrators. Your appeal will be assumed and discussed.

quincymccoy
24th August 2016, 09:26 PM
Hello,

I was the one who made that decision, and yes, your account was meant to be removed from the community.

To be blunt, your actions across other forums have resulted in your reputation preceding you. In particular - overall low post quality, common trolling behavior, among others. With all due respect, we do not need that in this community. To date, this has been a rather well-behaved community needing very little moderation or hand-holding, and I would like to do everything in my power to continue that.

So that is why your account is currently banned, and it will not be lifted at this time.

Thanks,
-Quincy