PDA

View Full Version : Fucking Ghost Ogre

Dread Kaiser
1st September 2016, 07:01 PM
so
one of my locals sells their products a day early, so I got myself the megatins, 1 each with mah friends

pulls were great, Strike, brilliant, Melody. damn near everything I wanted. except for 1 thing.....

After opening all the packs, I go for the promos packs

as anyone that pays attention to me would know, I like the Empowered cards. so I've been waiting for Dark Aether for a while

...not just my tins, but THE ENTIRE CASE OF TINS had NO AETHER in them, having 2 copies of Ghost Ogre instead.

I am quite pissed as my Aether deck now needs to wait even longer for completion

Lemme know if anyone else runs into this

iNfiniTe Se7eNz
2nd September 2016, 04:39 PM
so
one of my locals sells their products a day early, so I got myself the megatins, 1 each with mah friends

pulls were great, Strike, brilliant, Melody. damn near everything I wanted. except for 1 thing.....

After opening all the packs, I go for the promos packs

as anyone that pays attention to me would know, I like the Empowered cards. so I've been waiting for Dark Aether for a while

...not just my tins, but THE ENTIRE CASE OF TINS had NO AETHER in them, having 2 copies of Ghost Ogre instead.

I am quite pissed as my Aether deck now needs to wait even longer for completion

Lemme know if anyone else runs into this

An entire fucking box? Contact Koomy. It might not be a waste of time.

Dread Kaiser
2nd September 2016, 05:58 PM
yeah, it was apparently that only box, everyone in the store had double ogre
I just grabbed another tin from a different store, no problems

its probably a waste of time since that box has probably been sold already. still Fucking irritating

Brightshine Stardust
5th September 2016, 06:20 AM
Would be a waste of time without video proof of people opening their packs, anyway.