PDA

View Full Version : ARC-V 122-125 Summary (contains spoilers for obvious reasons)

KingJinzo
1st September 2016, 09:15 PM
Beware: The credibility of these spoilers is questionable. If these turn out to be fakes, I will edit them. If they are confirmed to be true, I will edit as well.

Fake spoilers:

Episode 122: シニスター最高裁悪魔 — Sinister Saikōsai Akuma- The Sinister Supreme Demon
After defeating Sanders, Yuya and co. enter Academia's Sector 6X halls where they encounter multiple units of the Obelisk Force. After witnessing both Crow and Jack's sacrifice, Yuya becomes enraged and unleashes a powerful assault against Academia soldiers.

Episode 123: 組む運命 — Kumu Unmei - Crossed Destinies
Kaito and the Kurosaki siblings arrive onto Academia's Sector 2X where they are greeted by Academia soldiers. Meanwhile, Edo Phoenix and Yugo travel to Sector 5X. Suddenly, Barrett and the Obelisk Force appear! Branded a traitor, Edo faces off against Barrett. At that moment, a familiar voice challenges Yugo to a duel!

Episode 124: 毒の牙 — Doku no Kiba - Fangs of Venom
As Yugo and Yuri's duel intensifies, Edo attempts to step in but is surrounded by Academia soldiers. As Yugo loses hope, he remembers Rin's words from the City. However, Yuri bares his fangs against Yugo!

Episode 125: 英雄最後の砦 — Eiyū Saigo no Toride - Heroes' Last Stand
Edo reunited with the Kurosaki siblings and Kaito. Yuri, who has followed Edo's tracks approaches them! Kurosaki attempts to protect his sister but Edo and Kaito challenge Yuri to a duel. As they are driven into a corner, Yuya and co. arrive to horrific scene.

If these are true, I say "damn". But why carding Jack if he just returned? That's even worse than Crow. But if it really happens, then we get some real Yuri hype. Yugo, you're fucked. Hell, look at episode 125. Edo and Kaito can't deal with Yuri?! My dreams would come true. But please, NO MORE DOGS!

FORGET WHAT YOU READ, THESE ABOVE ARE FAKES!

Episode 122: グローリー・オン・ジ・アカデミア! - Glory on the Academia! - September 11th, 2016
Infighting between allies!? BB’s counterattack begins!
Jack and Yuya’s tag battle against BB and Sanders continues. As he witnesses the Battle Beast turning against Sanders, Yuya tries to use Dueling to feel the emotions sleeping deep within BB’s heart. Against BB, who fervently believes that Dueling is a symbol of strength, and the other Academia students, can Jack and Yuya’s Tag Duel change their hearts?

Episode 123: - 栄光の機械竜 - Eikō no Kikairyū - The Glorious Machine Dragon - September 18th, 2016
Yusho and Reiji run into each other in Academia. It is then that Yuri attacks them. In order for Yusho to be able to reach Leo Akaba, Asuka stands against Yuri. Using an “Honor Student Deck” given to selected students, Asuka faces off against the boy with the ominous smile, Yuri. Asuka tries to convey Yusho’s “bring smiles through Dueling” ideal, but…?

Episode 124: 蘇る幻影騎士団 - Yomigaeru Phantom Knights - The Revived Phantom Knights - September 25th, 2016
While searching for Yuzu, who was captured by Serena, Yuya runs into Ruri. While Yuto is rejoiced that Ruri is safe, Ruri suddenly initiates a Duel!

Episode 125: 烈火の竜 - Rekka no Ryū - The Blazing Dragon - October 2nd, 2016
As Yuya and Yuto try to save Ruri, Serena appears before them. As according to The Doctor's plan, the Parasite Monsters drive Yuya and Yuto into a corner. Then, something abnormal happens to Yuya!!

Episode 126: 悪魔が生まれた日 - Akuma ga Umareta Hi - The Day the Devil was Born - October 9th, 2016
As Yuri attempts to turn Sora into a card, Yugo appears before him and challenges Yuri to a Duel. While a fierce battle between Yuri and Yugo unfold, Yusho, as well as Reiji and others, manage to reach Leo Akaba. Leo begins speaking about the Devil Duelist who leads the world to destruction as well as the four dragons. What is the reason that the world is divided into Four Dimensions?

LolsterXD97
1st September 2016, 09:23 PM
http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/maxut/imgs/3/2/3251e7ff-s.jpg

Episode 122: グローリー・オン・ジ・アカデミア! - Gurōrī On Ji Akademia!
(Glory on the Academia!)

During Jack and Yuya’s Tag Duel against BB and Sanders, BB suddenly turns his fangs against Sanders…!?

Source: http://neoarkcradle.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=5577&pid=386078#pid386078

KingJinzo
1st September 2016, 09:27 PM
Well, I'm a bit glad that these aren't true. Because the pacing would be too fast. And too many dogs. BB and Sanders need more screentime anyway. Especially Jack. Also, I heard that Asuka will duel next month, since Cyber Angels will get support in RATE.

Bloodclown
1st September 2016, 09:49 PM
Time to see where Yugo goes after his L.

False_Revelation
1st September 2016, 10:10 PM
No Reiji or Sora??? Thats disappointing :/
I was actually looking forward to seeing sora duel someone of worth.(parasite guy)
Dont get me started on Reiji vs Leo. Hasnt even happened nor has it been said the two will be dueling in the first place and its already the best duel in yugioh history.

KingJinzo
1st September 2016, 10:38 PM
No Reiji or Sora??? Thats disappointing :/
I was actually looking forward to seeing sora duel someone of worth.(parasite guy)
Dont get me started on Reiji vs Professor. Hasnt even happened nor has it been said the two will be dueling in the first place and its already the best duel in yugioh history.

We only have confirmation for one episode yet. Reiji vs Professor seems to be way much later. I think Edo will deal with the Doctor somehow, or Sora and Edo teaming up.

Sanokal
2nd September 2016, 04:55 AM
I'm just surprised that BB is lasting so long. Dammit, I bet that Sanders is going to play a deck that is meant to be hated.
Aster and Kite might team up on him seeing as they're both headed that way.

KingKaash
2nd September 2016, 05:29 AM
Lame inb4 but Sanders uses Predator Plants. He's kinda got hair like Yuri and he's fighting in a jungle. That's enough to warrant him dropping PP right?

Seriously though, the Yuri hype train is about to arrive at the station! I've been waiting for this. Now the true power of Academia will be unleashed. Yuri is about to bring real meaning to the word carnage, not like Kachidoki. If he somehow beats Edo AND Kaito, he'll be on a new level of villainy

EmperorShun
2nd September 2016, 06:51 AM
If those above are fakes, you mind putting them into a Spoiler or away. People could get confused.

So the "new" news is that BB turns on Sanders. Not that surprising, when he turned on his comrades. The episodes after BB will ne the real deal. Waiting for those.
Also, when was the last time we got a duel this long?

Charly Ruri Raptors
2nd September 2016, 07:05 AM
Man, those fake spoilers were so hype...i guess we are getting the actual spoilers in next's week Shonen Jump.

KingJinzo
2nd September 2016, 07:20 AM
Also, when was the last time we got a duel this long?
Episodes 96-98. Yuya vs Jack.

iNfiniTe Se7eNz
2nd September 2016, 04:33 PM
Beware: The credibility of these spoilers is questionable. If these turn out to be fakes, I will edit them. If they are confirmed to be true, I will edit as well.

Fake spoilers:

Episode 122: シニスター最高裁悪魔 — Sinister Saikōsai Akuma- The Sinister Supreme Demon
After defeating Sanders, Yuya and co. enter Academia's Sector 6X halls where they encounter multiple units of the Obelisk Force. After witnessing both Crow and Jack's sacrifice, Yuya becomes enraged and unleashes a powerful assault against Academia soldiers.

Episode 123: 組む運命 — Kumu Unmei - Crossed Destinies
Kaito and the Kurosaki siblings arrive onto Academia's Sector 2X where they are greeted by Academia soldiers. Meanwhile, Edo Phoenix and Yugo travel to Sector 5X. Suddenly, Barrett and the Obelisk Force appear! Branded a traitor, Edo faces off against Barrett. At that moment, a familiar voice challenges Yugo to a duel!

Episode 124: 毒の牙 — Doku no Kiba - Fangs of Venom
As Yugo and Yuri's duel intensifies, Edo attempts to step in but is surrounded by Academia soldiers. As Yugo loses hope, he remembers Rin's words from the City. However, Yuri bares his fangs against Yugo!

Episode 125: 英雄最後の砦 — Eiyū Saigo no Toride - Heroes' Last Stand
Edo reunited with the Kurosaki siblings and Kaito. Yuri, who has followed Edo's tracks approaches them! Kurosaki attempts to protect his sister but Edo and Kaito challenge Yuri to a duel. As they are driven into a corner, Yuya and co. arrive to horrific scene.

If these are true, I say "damn". But why carding Jack if he just returned? That's even worse than Crow. But if it really happens, then we get some real Yuri hype. Yugo, you're fucked. Hell, look at episode 125. Edo and Kaito can't deal with Yuri?! My dreams would come true. But please, NO MORE DOGS!

FORGET WHAT YOU READ, THESE ABOVE ARE FAKES!

Episode 122: グローリー・オン・ジ・アカデミア! - Glory on the Academia! - September 11th, 2016

During Jack and Yuya’s Tag Duel against BB and Sanders, BB suddenly turns his fangs against Sanders…!?

4chan is NOT a good place to try to get leaks on episode spoilers, especially when only the titles are in Japanese and there are no source links provided.

False_Revelation
2nd September 2016, 05:12 PM
We only have confirmation for one episode yet. Reiji vs Professor seems to be way much later. I think Edo will deal with the Doctor somehow, or Sora and Edo teaming up.

Not sure about Edo since he's one of those characters that summons the same card the same way every duel. I wouldnt complain tho

LolsterXD97
3rd September 2016, 03:55 PM
Cast List for 122:
Episode 122: グローリー・オン・ジ・アカデミア! - Gurōrī On Ji Akademia!
(Glory on the Academia!)
Jack and Yuya’s tag battle against BB and Sanders continues. As he witnesses the Battle Beast turning against Sanders, Yuya tries to use Dueling to feel the emotions sleeping deep within BB’s heart…

Summary:
Jack and Yuya’s tag battle against BB and Sanders continues. As he witnesses the Battle Beast turning against Sanders, Yuya tries to use Dueling to feel the emotions sleeping deep within BB’s heart. Against BB, who fervently believes that Dueling is a symbol of strength, and the other Academia students, can Jack and Yuya’s Tag Duel change their hearts?

Cast:
Sakaki Yuya/Yuri
Yuto
Gongenzaka Noboru
Sawatari Shingo
Jack Atlas
Sakaki Yusho
Kurosaki Shun
Kurosaki Ruri
Narrator
Akaba Reiji
Sanders
Battle Beast
Doctor
Extras

Script: 上代 務 || Kamishiro Tsutomu

Source: http://neoarkcradle.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=5577

Dyson Sphere
3rd September 2016, 04:25 PM
Yuri on cast list interesting

LolsterXD97
6th September 2016, 09:47 PM
Take it with a grain of salt:
http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/maxut/imgs/0/3/03b88e14-s.jpg

Episode 123: The Glorious Machine Dragon
Asuka fights against Yuri by herself. The outcome of the battle between the two, both students of the Academia, will be...

Source: http://blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/archives/48395158.html

ScionStorm
6th September 2016, 10:14 PM
Give me epic Cyber Angels or give me death!

Or give me Yuzu dueling! Come on, it's been forever and she is not Reiji.

King
6th September 2016, 10:59 PM

Asuka fights against Yuri by herself. The outcome of the battle between the two, both students of the Academia, will be...

I can see the results from kilomenters away

Zarkiel
6th September 2016, 11:54 PM

Cyber dragons mixed with cyber angels? or cyber angel dragon? I'm hoping for cyber dragons, because they need more fusion love and less xyz love.

KingKaash
7th September 2016, 01:31 AM
Cyber dragons mixed with cyber angels? or cyber angel dragon? I'm hoping for cyber dragons, because they need more fusion love and less xyz love.

Hmm reading "Machine Dragon" led you to believe that Asuka would use some kind of Cyber Angel Dragon. That's interesting. The first thing I thought of when I saw who's dueling was a Mech Starve Venom

King
7th September 2016, 01:39 AM

Cyber Dragon Infnity did nothing wrong.

Zarkiel
7th September 2016, 01:50 AM
Hmm reading "Machine Dragon" led you to believe that Asuka would use some kind of Cyber Angel Dragon. That's interesting. The first thing I thought of when I saw who's dueling was a Mech Starve Venom

Yeah, I also thought that, but it doesn't make sense in my head since he plays plants. But I got thinking: literally everyone from the fusion dimension as some kind of fusion monster, but we haven't seen one from her. We knew she abandoned the fusion dimension, perhaps she abandoned fusing but had some really OP fusion monster. So I think what will happen is shes forced into a corner and plays the OP fusion monster only to have its effect jacked by starve venom and used against her.

Sanokal
7th September 2016, 02:59 AM
Cyber Dragon Infnity did nothing wrong.

Please tell me that you're joking.

King
7th September 2016, 03:21 AM
Please tell me that you're joking.

Not Joking. Ptolemaios made infnity "cancer".

KingKaash
7th September 2016, 03:56 AM
Yeah, I also thought that, but it doesn't make sense in my head since he plays plants. But I got thinking: literally everyone from the fusion dimension as some kind of fusion monster, but we haven't seen one from her. We knew she abandoned the fusion dimension, perhaps she abandoned fusing but had some really OP fusion monster. So I think what will happen is shes forced into a corner and plays the OP fusion monster only to have its effect jacked by starve venom and used against her.

Yea it wouldn't make sense since he plays Plants. And unfortunately we haven't seen much of anything from Asuka. Your scenario of an OP Cyber Fusion existing makes sense but I'll raise you one and say that Yuri has some Super Polymerization that fuses the Asuka's Cyber Fusion with his dragon to create a Machine Dragon

Zarkiel
7th September 2016, 05:30 AM
Yea it wouldn't make sense since he plays Plants. And unfortunately we haven't seen much of anything from Asuka. Your scenario of an OP Cyber Fusion existing makes sense but I'll raise you one and say that Yuri has some Super Polymerization that fuses the Asuka's Cyber Fusion with his dragon to create a Machine Dragon

that would be really cool, and would make sense as that's the only other type of fusion that we have mechanics wise that they haven't shown off in the show yet. Knowing how they all like polymerization, it wouldn't surprise me if they just gave him super poly since it works with his normal boss monster in general.

Volteccer
7th September 2016, 11:27 AM
Not Joking. Ptolemaios made infnity "cancer".

It's a little of both. Ptolemaus changed it from being limited to decks with level 5 machines to being accessible by any deck that runs the rest of the best extra deck cards, but even n it's native deck, it's too powerful for how easy you can get it out.

Also, I hope Yuri gets Venom Fusion, or some other version of Super Poly that is somehow nerfed except for how he uses it. Maybe make it so you can respond to it, and have it target the materials?

(Edited because some sort of hiccup while posting)

Eerie Code
7th September 2016, 02:49 PM
The official previews, freshly brought to you by Tumblr! (http://everydayduelist.tumblr.com/post/150074177484/arc-v-spoilers-ep-123-126)

Episode 123: 栄光の機械竜 – Eikō no Kikairyū
(The Glorious Machine Dragon)
Yusho and Reiji run into each other in Academia. It is then that Yuri attacks them. In order for Yusho to be able to reach Akaba Leo, Asuka stands against Yuri. Using an “Honor Student Deck” given to selected students, Asuka faces off against the boy with the ominous smile, Yuri. Asuka tries to convey Yusho’s “bring smiles through Dueling” ideal, but…?
Script: 田村 竜 || Tamura Ryou

Episode 124: 蘇る幻影騎士団 - Yomigaeru Fantomu Naitsu
(The Revived Phantom Knights)
While searching for Yuzu, who was captured by Serena, Yuya runs into Ruri. While Yuto is rejoiced that Ruri is safe, Ruri suddenly initiates a Duel!

Episode 125: 烈火の竜 - Rekka no Ryū
(The Blazing Dragon)
As Yuya and Yuto try to save Ruri, Serena appears before them. As according to the Doctor’s plan, the Parasite Monsters drive Yuya and Yuto into a corner. Then, something abnormal happens to Yuya!

Episode 126: 悪魔が生まれた日 – Akuma ga Umareta Hi
(The Day the Devil was Born)
As Yuri attempts to turn Sora into a card, Yugo appears before him and challenges Yuri to a Duel. While a fierce battle between Yuri and Yugo unfold, Yusho, as well as Reiji and others, manage to reach Akaba Leo. Leo begins speaking about the Demon Duelist who leads the world to destruction as well as the four dragons. What is the reason that the world is divided into four dimensions?
These are most definitely legit: I've seen the same preview from 123 on Maxut recently, so I think the others are safe as well. A few personal observations:

As much as I like Asuka, with 126's preview the chances of her winning against Yuri are pretty much 0 (not that they were that high to begin with, to be fair). Let's just hope the support for both of them is good...
Hallelujah! Seriously, how long did it take for them to revive the Phantom Knights!? I wonder if that means they're finally going to separate Yuya and Yuto: with the Phantom Knights getting support, I can't see them staying overlaid anymore. Yuya did get Yuto's reserve Deck in the Xyz Dimension, so he'd only need a Disk to fight on his own.
Seems like RDA was a Red Herring all along (pun not intended). Whatever RATE's cover is, it's definitely coming out in episode 125, so it's probably related to Yuto: most likely not to Yugo or Yuri, given 126's preview. We'll see it on VJump around the 19th first, though...
And at the beginning of October, plot! It's about time... Oh, and also the Yugo/Yuri showdown teased since Genesis Omega Dragon knows when, but honestly at this point I'm more interested in the exposition.

Destiny91
7th September 2016, 03:18 PM
As much as I like Asuka, with 126's preview the chances of her winning against Yuri are pretty much 0 (not that they were that high to begin with, to be fair). Let's just hope the support for both of them is good...
Hallelujah! Seriously, how long did it take for them to revive the Phantom Knights!? I wonder if that means they're finally going to separate Yuya and Yuto: with the Phantom Knights getting support, I can't see them staying overlaid anymore. Yuya did get Yuto's reserve Deck in the Xyz Dimension, so he'd only need a Disk to fight on his own.
Seems like RDA was a Red Herring all along (pun not intended). Whatever RATE's cover is, it's definitely coming out in episode 125, so it's probably related to Yuto: most likely not to Yugo or Yuri, given 126's preview. We'll see it on VJump around the 19th first, though...
And at the beginning of October, plot! It's about time... Oh, and also the Yugo/Yuri showdown teased since Genesis Omega Dragon knows when, but honestly at this point I'm more interested in the exposition.

The new Dragon doesn't look like OERD at all, so I think it's difficult to imagine it being it's Ranked-up evolution.
I'll give it a shoot and say it's a pure Pendulum evolution of OEPD.

From the summary of events around Yuri, I think:
-He will duel Asuka
-Asuka is about to lose
-Sora appears and continues the duel
-Sora loses
-While Yuri tries to card him, Yugo appears (kind of like Jack did when BB defeated The Man)

Episode 126 will be epic: Yugo vs Yuri (finally) + Leo explaining everything.

ScionStorm
7th September 2016, 04:36 PM
Doesn't something abnormal always happen to Yuya? At any rate, I hope Cyber Angels are back, really hoping Asuka isn't trading out her deck for Cyber Dragons. I want more CA rituals. I'm happy PK monsters are returning. I hope there are PK Xyz monsters this time.

Dyson Sphere
7th September 2016, 04:42 PM
so does this mean Sora vs Yuri as well

KingJinzo
7th September 2016, 06:48 PM
Updated the spoilers on the first page.

Looks like Yuya and co. are actually the Devil. I like Devils.

The Sonic Duck
7th September 2016, 07:16 PM
Happy to finally see Yuri get screen time. episode 123's description means we will probably see Reactor Dragon and te rest of the new structure deck stuff make an appearance.

LolsterXD97
7th September 2016, 09:19 PM
BERSERK MODE SLAUGHTERFEST AT LAST!

Oh yeah, and Yugo vs Yuri plus Demon plot.

King
7th September 2016, 09:35 PM
I really hope to see a merged Clear/Crystal with Starve Venom.

KingJinzo
7th September 2016, 09:51 PM
BERSERK MODE SLAUGHTERFEST AT LAST!

I hope the term "Awaken" will replace that "Berserk Mode". I hate it.

- - - Updated - - -

I really hope to see a merged Clear/Crystal with Starve Venom.

I hope not. It would just be a Fusion Monster. With no Tuner, the only way for Yuri to play it is fusing it from the Extra Deck or something like that.

LolsterXD97
7th September 2016, 09:58 PM
I hope the term "Awaken" will replace that "Berserk Mode". I hate it.

Would "Enlightenment" work too? I remember seeing that one time.

Baconator
7th September 2016, 10:20 PM
The official previews, freshly brought to you by Tumblr! (http://everydayduelist.tumblr.com/post/150074177484/arc-v-spoilers-ep-123-126)

Episode 123: 栄光の機械竜 – Eikō no Kikairyū
(The Glorious Machine Dragon)
Yusho and Reiji run into each other in Academia. It is then that Yuri attacks them. In order for Yusho to be able to reach Akaba Leo, Asuka stands against Yuri. Using an “Honor Student Deck” given to selected students, Asuka faces off against the boy with the ominous smile, Yuri. Asuka tries to convey Yusho’s “bring smiles through Dueling” ideal, but…?
Script: 田村 竜 || Tamura Ryou

Episode 124: 蘇る幻影騎士団 - Yomigaeru Fantomu Naitsu
(The Revived Phantom Knights)

Episode 125: 烈火の竜 - Rekka no Ryū
(The Blazing Dragon)
As Yuya and Yuto try to save Ruri, Serena appears before them. As according to the Doctor’s plan, the Parasite Monsters drive Yuya and Yuto into a corner. Then, something abnormal happens to Yuya!

As Yuri attempts to turn Sora into a card, Yugo appears before him and challenges Yuri to a Duel. While a fierce battle between Yuri and Yugo unfold, Yusho, as well as Reiji and others, manage to reach Akaba Leo. Leo begins speaking about the Demon Duelist who leads the world to destruction as well as the four dragons. What is the reason that the world is divided into four dimensions?
These are most definitely legit: I've seen the same preview from 123 on Maxut recently, so I think the others are safe as well. A few personal observations:

If Yusho needs to get to Akaba, why doesn't Reiji just tag team with Asuka? Hell, is there a reason he has to get to Akaba ASAP? Why don't they ALL fight Yuri?

Bloodclown
7th September 2016, 10:25 PM
They rushed this a bit too much. Hoping Sora gets carded as he's kind of useless at this point(Unless convenience of plot says "I use to go to Academia and I have some secrets you might want to know"). Yuri vs Asuka is just random and un-needed would've been better to have Asuka simply fighting a random "top" goon.

Hopes for Yuri vs Yugo duel...

1. A form of Super Poly for Yuri
2. Yugo uses a new synchro
3. Yugo manages to put up a decent fight
4. Yuri absorbs Yugo for better plot potential.

Baroque
8th September 2016, 04:23 AM
They rushed this a bit too much.
Should we start breaking out the Zexal jokes already or is it too soon to say?

Charly Ruri Raptors
8th September 2016, 06:11 AM
Should we start breaking out the Zexal jokes already or is it too soon to say?

What Zexal jokes?

ScionStorm
8th September 2016, 08:52 AM
Can someone confirm for me whether or not Asuka's new monster looks like it has FOUR BOOBS.
https://ygorganization.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/644521cc-218x300.jpg

LolsterXD97
8th September 2016, 10:07 AM
Can someone confirm for me whether or not Asuka's new monster looks like it has FOUR BOOBS.
https://ygorganization.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/644521cc-218x300.jpg

Seems like it. And lol, Yuri was turned into a a TV ad.

KingJinzo
8th September 2016, 10:59 AM
This is apparently going to be Yuri's "Honor Student" deck.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Crz2SarVIAIaGPX.jpg

WHY?!

Destiny91
8th September 2016, 11:27 AM
Yuri: I activate "Ancient Gear Catapult´s" Effect. Since I control no monsters, I can destroy "Geartown".
Asuka: You destroyed your own card?
Yuri: It's just a single sacrifice for my master plan
Asuka: Sacrifice? Master plan?
Yuri: With this I can now activate "Ancient Gear Catapult's" True Effect, Summoning an "AG" monster from my deck ignoring it's summoning conditions.
Asuka: What??
Yuri: Come forth "Ancient Gear Golem"
Asuka: AG golem? To think he'd Summon such a powerful monster.
Yuri: So you think that's just it. Sorry but, there's more to come.
Asuka: What?
Yuri: I activate the Effect of my destroyed "Geartown" Special Summoning another "AG" monster from my deck.
Asuka: Another one?
Yuri: Appear now, glorious Machine Dragon...Level 9 "Ancient Gear Reactor Dragon".
Asuka: He summoned 2 monsters with 3000 ATK from his deck with just 2 Spell cards?

Yuri: This is only the beginning. However, if you want to see more, go to the nearest store and get your SDR3 "Machine Dragon's Revolt". An amazing reboot of an old powerful deck with new powerful monsters, aiming to both competitive and new players. SDR3 "Machine Dragon's Revolt" get ready to face the power of the ancient machines....Konami

Leo: Facepalm while watching the duel on his floating screen

NassX
8th September 2016, 02:53 PM
Yuri: I activate "Ancient Gear Catapult´s" Effect. Since I control no monsters, I can destroy "Geartown".
Yuri: With this I can now activate "Ancient Gear Catapult's" True Effect, Summoning an "AG" monster from my deck ignoring it's summoning conditions.
Yuri: I activate the Effect of my destroyed "Geartown" Special Summoning another "AG" monster from my deck.
Yuri: Appear now, glorious Machine Dragon...Level 9 "Ancient Gear Reactor Dragon".
Asuka: He summoned 2 monsters with 3000 ATK from his deck with just 2 Spell cards?

Yuri: This is only the beginning. However, if you want to see more, go to the nearest store and get your SDR3 "Machine Dragon's Revolt". An amazing reboot of an old powerful deck with new powerful monsters, aiming to both competitive and new players. SDR3 "Machine Dragon's Revolt" get ready to face the power of the ancient machines....Konami

man i loved that xDD

King
8th September 2016, 03:03 PM
It makes sense considering the title, but come on, this was a chance of new Predator Plant support

Archsorcerer
8th September 2016, 03:06 PM
They need to promote the structure deck.

Brightshine Stardust
9th September 2016, 04:45 AM
So apparently there's a red link for Blaze-Eyes Pendulum Dragon in YGO Wikia long before the episode 125 preview shows up......and for some reason that red link was never removed. I wonder who did that.

And episode 124 feels like we'll see more PK - but I don't think they are going to separate Yuto from Yuya already.
Are they going to make Yuya use PK instead, like when RUM - PK Launch suddenly shows up out of Yuya's deck?

Also, 2 girls 1 tomato actually looks interesting. Definitely a duel I really want to watch.

LOL

KingKaash
9th September 2016, 05:02 AM
There's gonna be a lot of mixing and crossing of characters in the next few episodes and to me it gets messy. But I think there's reasons to still stay hyped. Basically, Yuri takes a dump on 3 characters in a row while Yuya goes Berserk. Also Leo finally talks.

And no mention of Kaito or Edo...

ScionStorm
9th September 2016, 05:06 AM
Also, 2 girls 1 tomato actually looks interesting. Definitely a duel I really want to watch.

LOL
A cherry Tomato? ;P

Zarkiel
9th September 2016, 06:37 AM
I'm curious if we're starting to deal with the end game for arc v or if there is going to be something similar to zexal II. either way, I'm curious if yuya and yuto will actually get separate bodies or if yuto just takes over.

EmperorShun
9th September 2016, 10:55 AM
So....Yuri switches decks after showing a few cards just like
Sergey? I dont like that they are doing this to promote something, instead of finishing a half assed archtype, that could be somewhat playable.
I hope he only switches for Asuka (because traitor and so), but why should I hope? Starve Venom needs 2 DARK monsters and Antique Gear doesnt have DARK monsters. So by the time he duels Yugo, he should switch deck again.

So Yuya runs into Ruri....and where is Shun? I dont think he will let Ruri alone after all that he was going throught. And we will (hopefully) see more of her deck. I really really hope we will get a good legit R1NK deck out of RATE. And then we got Yuto dueling again, great, I hope for a R4NK xyz and a few more cards so I can play the deck without BA or other stuff.

And we got Selena back. I guess we will see at least 1 new Fusion Monster and 1 new Main Deck card from her, as this could be the last time she duels. And Yuya goes nuts, it has been too long. The Blazing Dragon is probably RATE copver card, but my guess is that he will summon it at the end of the ep and we will see the full eff in 126.

Sora needs more Screen time (apperently) and Yugo Vs Cheeky smile will be one of the most anticipated battles of the past months. And I sure hope he will use PP again so he can summon Starve Venom. And then we have it, the day we have waited for. Plot. All the Plot. From the boss itself. "The Day the Devil was Born" - have fun censoring that 4Kids, the main char is now the freaking Devil. I am hype, but this ep is like 1 month away....

KingJinzo
10th September 2016, 02:28 PM
"The Day the Devil was Born" - have fun censoring that 4Kids, the main char is now the freaking Devil.

"Shadow Man", "The Dark One", "Archfiend", "King of Fiends", "Duelist of the Finale", "Destroyer", "Pendulum Duelist", "Chosen One", etc.

Baconator
10th September 2016, 03:41 PM
They rushed this a bit too much. Hoping Sora gets carded as he's kind of useless at this point(Unless convenience of plot says "I use to go to Academia and I have some secrets you might want to know"). Yuri vs Asuka is just random and un-needed would've been better to have Asuka simply fighting a random "top" goon.

Hopes for Yuri vs Yugo duel...

1. A form of Super Poly for Yuri
2. Yugo uses a new synchro
3. Yugo manages to put up a decent fight
4. Yuri absorbs Yugo for better plot potential.

Sora better not get carded before he uses that new boss monster.

Eternal Dragon Of ChaOZ
11th September 2016, 02:31 AM
I'm looking forward to seeing the new Ancient Gear cards in the anime.

All these upcoming episodes look like they will be good.

ScionStorm
11th September 2016, 03:29 AM
Sora better not get carded before he uses that new boss monster.

I still want to see a Frightfur Owl/Raidraptor Force Stryx episode.

mangaraw
11th September 2016, 04:20 AM
When I saw Kotori on the title I thought she was coming back

ScionStorm
11th September 2016, 05:15 AM
When I saw Kotori on the title I thought she was coming back

Dread would have gone Rage Mode.

False_Revelation
11th September 2016, 08:27 AM
This is the first time one of my theories was 100%correct.
Leo wants to unite the dimensions against someone who is the real threat.

mangaraw
17th September 2016, 08:18 AM
well for those of you who won't be able to watch the episode, the Academia news crew released a summary for the episode. Academy's Finest BB shows the world the might of the Academia by taking down both the infidel Jack Atlas and capturing the prime target Yuya.

KingJinzo
23rd September 2016, 06:54 PM
http://66.media.tumblr.com/ce1be57524fff0126584c52393ea66e8/tumblr_inline_odvw5nBR4i1sfgm2l_500.jpg

Credit to: DMC 3444

Ruri and Serena’s Parasite Monsters fiercely assault Yuya !

In order to save Ruri and Serena, who are being controlled, Yuya and Yuto continue their Duel. However, as according to the Doctor’s plan, the Parasite Monsters gradually drive them into a corner…!?

This week’s Yuya: Something abnormal occurs during the Duel!?
As two dragons appear on the Field, Yuya sports a devil-like expression on his face! While emitting a black aura, Yuya begins a merciless assault against Ruri and Serena.

Episode 125.

LolsterXD97
23rd September 2016, 09:35 PM
In other words, awakened!Yuya is going to beat the shit outta them, and it will be a GLORIOUS sight because Ebinamation.

KingJinzo
23rd September 2016, 10:46 PM
My prediction for that episode: Yuya's inner darkness awakens, he creates Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon, obliterates almost everything, and it has enough ATK to take down Serena's Lio Dancer (assuming she summons her) and Odd-Eyes Raging can take down the revived Independent Nightingale.

LolsterXD97
23rd September 2016, 10:51 PM
Indepentdent Nightingale doesn't float.

den13
23rd September 2016, 11:25 PM
maybe these new parasite monster gonna be in the fusion enforcers

LolsterXD97
23rd September 2016, 11:28 PM
maybe these new parasite monster gonna be in the fusion enforcers

Nope, it will definitivaly end in RATE, Winter Bell's effect already told us we were getting it (along with Crystal Bell). The other Fusions will end in Maximun Crisis because Lunalights were already released before and Lyrical Luscinas aren't a Fusion Deck.

den13
23rd September 2016, 11:44 PM
Nope, it will definitivaly end in RATE, Winter Bell's effect already told us we were getting it (along with Crystal Bell). The other Fusions will end in Maximun Crisis because Lunalights were already released before and Lyrical Luscinas aren't a Fusion Deck.

ok ...yes this seem likely as konami will want us to buy rate to use some of the card in fusion enforcers...

LolsterXD97
23rd September 2016, 11:49 PM
ok ...yes this seem likely as konami will want us to buy rate to use some of the card in fusion enforcers...

Our lord and savior cross-promotion. Its the same like with having Hunting Hound in RATE becuase synergy with the AG Structure Deck.

ScionStorm
24th September 2016, 02:09 AM
My prediction for that episode: Yuya's inner darkness awakens, he creates Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon, obliterates almost everything, and it has enough ATK to take down Serena's Lio Dancer (assuming she summons her) and Odd-Eyes Raging can take down the revived Independent Nightingale.
We will see a new Lunalight fusion(parasite fusion) likely. I really just want to see Yuto take over the majority of the duel for a while. I want more PK. Especially more Xyz PK monster.

Fusion Enforcer could end up having the 3 Hunting Hound fusions thrown in near the end like the couple of Goyos were in HSR. Gotta stretch that cross-promo over 3 months. Make it last.

LolsterXD97
24th September 2016, 02:27 AM
Fusion Enforcer could end up having the 3 Hunting Hound fusions thrown in near the end like the couple of Goyos were in HSR. Gotta stretch that cross-promo over 3 months. Make it last.

They cannot be there, with Booster SPs you are supposed to make Decks out of the box (which probably are Predator Plants and a Field Spell dependant one along with Fluffies), and the AG Dogs aren't generic like the Goyos were. They probably will be in Maximun Crisis and/or scattered around as Promos.

LolsterXD97
1st October 2016, 04:25 PM
And here we have the names of certain "individuals":
As Yuri attempts to turn Sora into a card, Yugo appears before him and challenges him to a Duel. While a fierce battle between the two unfolds, Yusho, as well as Reiji and Reira, manages to reach Akaba Leo…

Summary:
As Yuri attempts to turn Sora into a card, Yugo appears before him and challenges him to a Duel. While a fierce battle between the two unfolds, Yusho, as well as Reiji and others, manages to reach Akaba Leo. Leo begins speaking about the Demon Duelist who leads the world to destruction, as well as the four dragons. What is the reason that the world is divided into four dimensions?

Cast:
Sakaki Yuya/Yuri/Zarc
Yuto
Yugo
Kurosaki Shun
Shiun’in Sora
Kaito
Edo Phoenix
Sakaki Yusho
Narrator
Akaba Reiji
Reira
Akaba Leo
Ray
Extras

Script: 上代 務 || Kamishiro Tsutomu
Direction: 湖山禎崇 || Koyama Yoshitaka
Storyboard: 小野勝巳 || Ono Katsumi
Animation Director(s): 君野 敏 || Masuda Toshihiko

Source: http://neoarkcradle.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=5577&pid=392941#pid392941

Switch the "a" in Zarc with "o" and you get Zorc (also the name of Yuri's file in 117 was Z-ARC 001). Ray was in the name of Serena's file that Reiji found in 117's flashback (RAY-A 001).

Indytotof
1st October 2016, 04:27 PM
Ray ? Konami fanboy Star Wars 7 way too much...

Or it's just me...

Also... Zarc ? Really ? Why does it remind me of someone important in the DM plot with an oddly place dragon-like appendice ?

KingJinzo
1st October 2016, 06:21 PM
ZARC?! Is that the reason why they are using dragons? Do they represent their sexual desires or something?

Considering that Zorc's goal was simply to destroy the world for no reason, it makes sense.

So, the "Zorc=Yu4 and Hor'akthy=BraceletGirls" theory confirmed? Not that far stretched.

ScionStorm
1st October 2016, 06:28 PM
Episode 126: Buy Fusion Enforcers

The Sonic Duck
1st October 2016, 06:34 PM
Episode 126: Buy Fusion Enforcers

If the Plants are good enough I will.

Volteccer
1st October 2016, 07:36 PM
So, I know how it's pronounced, but will it be spelled Zarc or Z-ARC? Because they talked about the file being Z-ARC, and that's similar to the situation Z-ONE was in in 5d's.

KingJinzo
1st October 2016, 07:46 PM
So, I know how it's pronounced, but will it be spelled Zarc or Z-ARC? Because they talked about the file being Z-ARC, and that's similar to the situation Z-ONE was in in 5d's.

Probably, Z-ARC/Z-Arc, since it looks like he is going to reference all four final villains.

The name is similar to Zorc, and if the spelling is indeed Z-Arc, it's a reference to Z-One. Since Zarc is apparently the inner darkness, he is a reference to both, Haou and Darkness, because you "Darkness". And if he has a very human-like appearance, he would be similar to Don Thousand. I hope Zarc has good reasons to destroy the world. The only final villain with proper motive was Z-One, who only wanted to destroy a city to save the future since he tried every other option he could think of.

Gamer5555
1st October 2016, 09:06 PM
I hope Zarc has good reasons to destroy the world.
Maybe Z-Arc don't want to destroy the world...

Z-Arc's goal is to spread the Egao in all dimensions because Egao is the true source of his power, allowing him to gather the 4 dimensions into one, creating a world of eternal bliss (And infinite Egao ).
Professor and Academia spread chaos and devastated the dimension Xyz in order to limit Egao and therefore the powers of Z-arc, because the Professor refuse to live in a world of imposed happiness.
Once Yuya overcomes Professor, there will be no more obstacles for Z-arc who will make his true appearance.
He will face Yuya, Yuto, Yugo and Yuri in a final duel in which they will exchange views on the world and Egao.
Z-arc use its own archetype "SmilePals" composate by creeping looking smiling monsters , and his trump card card, the terrible Smile World.
During the duel that will decide the world outcome,Yuya will question himself and wonder if Egao is really the only solution.
Who will win? How does this end?Genesis Omega Dragon only know ...

... I think I abused with Egao ...

ScionStorm
1st October 2016, 09:10 PM

Z-Arc's goal is to spread the Egao in all dimensions because Egao is the true source of his power, allowing him to gather the 4 dimensions into one, creating a world of eternal bliss (And infinite Egao ).
Professor and Academia spread chaos and devastated the dimension Xyz in order to limit Egao and therefore the powers of Z-arc, because the Professor refuse to live in a world of imposed happiness.
Once Yuya overcomes Professor, there will be no more obstacles for Z-arc who will make his true appearance.
He will face Yuya, Yuto, Yugo and Yuri in a final duel in which they will exchange views on the world and Egao.
Z-arc use its own archetype "SmilePals" composate by creeping looking smiling monsters , and his trump card card, the terrible Smile World.
During the duel that will decide the world outcome,Yuya will question himself and wonder if Egao is really the only solution.

Hush now, and drink this Smile Potion. You'll feel much less paranoid. The Holy Son of Egao knows this. Everything is fine.

Volteccer
1st October 2016, 09:10 PM

He won't use Smile World. He'll use Smile Universe, which is a field spell that all Smile World, all the time. The whole thing will be very disturbing And also possibly a ripoff of Vanguard season 6.

Gamer5555
1st October 2016, 09:32 PM
Hush now, and drink this Smile Potion. You'll feel much less paranoid. The Holy Son of Egao knows this. Everything is fine.
Sorry,I'm so confused now
*drink*
Fuuuuuu,ok,I'm fine,everything is fine,blessed be the Egao. :D

He won't use Smile World. He'll use Smile Universe, which is a field spell that all Smile World, all the time. The whole thing will be very disturbing And also possibly a ripoff of Vanguard season 6.
With a permanent effect?This would be perfect. :D
Vanguard season?What happened exactly?I only watch the fisrt season of Vanguard.

Volteccer
1st October 2016, 09:46 PM
Sorry,I'm so confused now
*drink*
Fuuuuuu,ok,I'm fine,everything is fine,blessed be the Egao. :D

With a permanent effect?This would be perfect. :D
Vanguard season?What happened exactly?I only watch the fisrt season of Vanguard.

Long story short, the villain of the latest season of Vanguard wanted to suck the life out of Cray to create a world shaped by everyone's imaginations. It would be a world of peace, but it wouldn't really be real, plus it would kill another world to do that and no one actually asked for it, and no one outside the main cast knew it was even happening.

KingJinzo
1st October 2016, 11:28 PM

Are you afraid of egao?
Then don't look at this:
http://67.media.tumblr.com/69abbf593a9806dab807ad826f3fab24/tumblr_oeb87vtxX41u4wjmoo1_1280.jpg
It's terrifying.

KingJinzo
2nd October 2016, 06:16 PM
Here are the silhouettes of Zarc/Z-ARC and Ray.

https://67.media.tumblr.com/26abeff144528e7abe9368100e6cb3ee/tumblr_oefmlrL6GM1upn9yco1_1280.png
https://66.media.tumblr.com/34188200f037da35b72d352eac9f709e/tumblr_oefmlrL6GM1upn9yco2_1280.png

Z-ARC's hair reminds me of Jack's and Vector's. And he looks very human, similar like Don Thousand's final form.

LolsterXD97
2nd October 2016, 06:25 PM
Here are the silhouettes of Zarc/Z-ARC and Ray.

https://67.media.tumblr.com/26abeff144528e7abe9368100e6cb3ee/tumblr_oefmlrL6GM1upn9yco1_1280.png
https://66.media.tumblr.com/34188200f037da35b72d352eac9f709e/tumblr_oefmlrL6GM1upn9yco2_1280.png

Z-ARC's hair reminds me of Jack's and Vector's. And he looks very human, similar like Don Thousand's final form.

Here is the cropped-up image just in case:
http://66.media.tumblr.com/f1e33d85ceee74744e5ededb780065cb/tumblr_inline_oef4fncyRC1rdbw0o_540.jpg

Source: http://animemaniac4life.tumblr....2/just-some-speculations
And it seems you can also see the Dragons' combined form to the left in the first image you posted.

HelixReactor
2nd October 2016, 06:39 PM
There goes one missed opportunity to name to Vector-looking one Ray.

KingJinzo
2nd October 2016, 06:43 PM
There goes one missed opportunity to name to Vector-looking one Ray.

Well, they call him Shingetsu anyway. The Japanese viewers didn't hear his first name that often, so it works. (Another dub fail)

Indytotof
2nd October 2016, 06:48 PM
This shadow with yellow-eyes... looks more like a Fiend-Type than a Dragon-Type monster.

But who knows ? Let's hope Neo New Hyper Strong Zor... err Zarc's dragon will be some epic stuff.

iNfiniTe Se7eNz
2nd October 2016, 08:15 PM
The designs are referenced by the Destruction/Creation Magician duo.

LolsterXD97
2nd October 2016, 08:18 PM

Yeah, I bet Zarc will have red eyes and dark blue hair while Ray will have light pink hair and grey eyes.

KingJinzo
3rd October 2016, 07:21 PM

Yesterday, I looked at the duo. It's hard to tell due to their hats and hoods. I also noticed that Soukoku no Majutsushi's eyes are completely framed unlike Yuya and co.

KingJinzo
3rd October 2016, 07:24 PM
The question is what kind of deck they will use. Zarc is very probably the Devil Duelist, and Ray has a deck bag on her left leg, so she must a duelist, too. People were speculating Rituals, and I would really love to see it happen. However, what would happen with the four dragons. Is there a guarantee that if Yuya absorbs all three of his counterparts that they'll become Zarc? Because if that's the case, will Zarc continue to use the four dragons or will they combine into fifth dragon? If the latter is going to happen, there is no way how Yuya can combine his Odd-Eyes with each of the three dragons.