PDA

View Full Version : ARC-V Episode 124 DIscussion: Threesome or Foursome?

KingJinzo
25th September 2016, 10:14 AM
Today is the last day of the Summer Season. The Fall Season starts next week and the 6th Opening and Ending will debut in the next episode.

The parasite inside Ruri's head is still affecting her and is guiding her inside the Academia building. Yuya is also heading to the direction where is guided to. They are both entering the room where a lot of "people are carded" (the "cards" are inside jars). Yuya sees Ruri, immediately mistakes her for Yuzu, only for Yuto to correct him. Ruri on the other hand doesn't realize that Yuya looks like Yuto and is more surprised by his last name "Sakaki". She tells Yuya that she is looking for help (Kaito) since her brother Kurosaki is unable to move and is outside of the building. However, before they can head off to Kurosaki, the Doktor activates his Parasite Fusioner to take control of Ruri who is trying to card Yuya (and Yuto). Yuya and Yuto synchronize with each other and they start the duel.

Yeah, I have to spoiler-tag from the first turn to the end of the episode.

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/a/ad/Sans_titre.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160925102507
Strangely enough, Yuya is holding Yuto's cards. So, does that mean that their cards are magically interchangeable. Well, the magic aspect of the series hasn't been shown that much, so that would more or less explain how Yuya could rank up Dark Rebellion. So, which cards did he picked up in that locker?
Since it's Yuto's deck, Yuya's starting hand doesn't have any monsters, so he sets three cards and ends his a turn. Ruri recognizes that familiar move, and as you remember, Yuto did basically the same when he dueled Sawatari. Yuto's words are shaking Ruri's consciousness and he even tells her that he is Yuto, which makes things only confusing since it's Yuya's body who is talking to her. The Professor also watches the duel and he is seemingly surprised by Yuya/Yuto.

Ruri makes her first turn. She summons Torquoise Warbler and Sapphire Swallow and overlays them into Assembly Nightingale. Yuto is aware of how her Lyrical Luscinia deck works, but Ruri has a surprising card in her hand and activates Parasite Discharge to Special Summon Parasite Fusioner from her deck, immediately using its effect to Fusion Summon Independent Nightingale. Independent Nightingale gains 2 Levels, 1500 ATK and inflicts 1500 burn damage. With her 2500 ATK, it would be enough to take down Yuya/Yuto. Yuya and Yuto realize that the Parasite Fusioner is controlling Ruri (why is Yuya depicted as an idiot in comedy scenes, but is smart in every other situation?), so they assume that defeating the parasite would be enough to save her. However, Shun Kurosaki hits the scene (it's funny how Yuya and Yuto call him differently), telling them that it would not be enough to free Ruri from the mind control.

The Doktor sends Serena to dispose Kurosaki who is telling Yuya and Yuto that the best way to save Ruri is defeating the person who controls her. Ruri has enough of all that talking and attacks Yuya/Yuto directly. They activate a Double Trap to reduce Independent Nightingale's ATK by 1200 and they summon two Trap Monsters that can't be destroyed in battle that turn, reducing the damage from 2500 to 700. With that battle damage they have taken, they activate a Quick-Play Spell Card to overlay their Trap Monsters to Xyz Summon the Rank 2 Cursed Javelin (1600 ATK). Using his Quick Effect, it detaches an Over Ray Unit to negate Independent Nightingale's effect and turning her ATK to 0. Ruri ends her turn.

http://67.media.tumblr.com/fa7fb51c165eaf15339a293b9545a320/tumblr_oe1y1do7v71tgd8fxo2_1280.jpg
Kurosaki is trying to find the person who is controlling his imouto, but he is immediately electrocuted by Serena with a taser. She enters the duel and takes 2000 damage, "promising" Yuya that they would listen to him if he wins. She Normal Summons Parasite Fusioner and activates the Continuous Spell Card Parasite Plant, which lightens the room, and Yuya finally realizes in what kind of room he is. Serena uses her Spell Card's effect to fuse her Parasite Fusioner with Ruri's "useless" Independent Nightingale who is equipped with another Parasite Fusioner into Parasite Queen, the ultimate creation of the Doktor. Serena equips to Parasite Fusioners with Parasite Queen which gains 600 ATK. Yuya/Yuto use Cursed Javelin's effect on Parasite Queen, but due to Parasite Plant, the Queen is unaffected by the opponent's monster effect. She attacks with Parasite Queen and destroys Cursed Javelin. Yuya loses 800 Life Points, having 1000 Life Points left.

http://66.media.tumblr.com/fe4a8829719f6d7156ce35e324b76e63/tumblr_oe1wdwZuDk1tgd8fxo1_1280.jpg
What I've mistaken for carded people were actually glowing insects. Okay, that's just yucky. Serena tells Yuya that the parasites are inside their heads, including Yuzu's. (Hell, Serena even points at her own head.) Yuya is really pissed about it and almost awakens his inner darkness, but Yuto of all people tries calm him down and they switch bodies. No, not really, it's just us viewers and some other peolpe who can see Yuto, but on the monitor footage, Yuya is depicted. The Professor realizes that another person is residing in Yuya's body.

http://66.media.tumblr.com/fcafe92431ff7637334a9b7ec097896e/tumblr_oe1y5wVcfB1tgd8fxo2_1280.jpg
Yuto revives his Cursed Javelin and has a flashback of how he first met Ruri. Not as a kid, but as a teenager. She just won a duel, while Kurosaki and Yuto were watching her. So, Yuto and Kurosaki were already buddies before Yuto even met Kurosaki's imouto. Let's say, it was love at first sight. The RUM Yuto used to revive Cursed Javelin allows him to rank him up into Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon, and that happens while he gets few romantic YutoXRuri flashbacks! (YES!) The episode ends with the maniac Doktor laughingly watching the duel while Rin and YUZU are in his room as well.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/81f8930739c3745fc4d4ac7b483e5106/tumblr_oe1y740x7R1tgd8fxo2_1280.jpg

Okay, this episode has really tension in it. That damn Doktor and his freaking parasites. And yeah, more Yuto. But the next episode is the real hype.

Preview:

http://65.media.tumblr.com/9a78d5d757f7bf34543add1489bdedbc/tumblr_oe1yf2aruL1tgd8fxo5_1280.jpg
http://65.media.tumblr.com/49701b5b82007a904181c967d055ab90/tumblr_oe1yf2aruL1tgd8fxo4_1280.jpg
http://66.media.tumblr.com/78935b98df75259bcdb74b5abb98fdcd/tumblr_oe1yf2aruL1tgd8fxo6_1280.jpg
http://66.media.tumblr.com/f31d229ce14f177e13567e383e1e0aab/tumblr_oe1yf2aruL1tgd8fxo1_1280.jpg
http://66.media.tumblr.com/8f34a6fff0a287173ab3cf2f0b1ea5c8/tumblr_oe1yf2aruL1tgd8fxo2_1280.jpg
-Yuya is confronted by the Doktor through a hologram screen.
-The Doktor touches Yuzu. (STOP TOUCHING HER FACE!)
-Serena and Ruri being smug and evil.
-Yuya's inner darkness awakens and he is pissed! (YEAH!)
-Awakened Yuya is surrounded by the dark aura of a dragon. (Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon?)
-Serena and Ruri are seemingly scared.
-Awakened Yuya is surrounded by the aura of a devil. (Foreshadowing)

http://67.media.tumblr.com/e98d03b48cb759a969702b9cb43c174a/tumblr_oe1zbmhuJt1v2u06ro4_250.gif

yshipster
25th September 2016, 11:23 AM
Did not expect the level 2 PKs. But I like it. Now let's see how they can be incorporated into the deck. Also Yuto has his own RUM Soul Shave Force, just that it is searchable, since it's also a PK card, and that you don't have to pay LP. Fine Konami. I got it. You want PKs to be meta, but RRs not. *cries in corner*

Really hyped for next week though, after a long time of boring Xyz Egao filler Arc V finally got me again!

LolsterXD97
25th September 2016, 11:25 AM
This is the kind of dark shit Arc-V was known by, I hope the episodes keep being that way.

Does somebody have the episode link? One I had got the fucking green screen half the video.

And oh yeah, new PK support was nice.

yshipster
25th September 2016, 11:29 AM
This is the kind of dark shit Arc-V was known by, I hope the episodes keep being that way.

Does somebody have the episode link? One I had got the fucking green screen half the video.

I watched it here:

http://up.b9dm.com/new/119743.html

Scroll a bit down, under the player there are 4 links. 1 is Intro, 2 + 3 are before and after the break, and 4 is preview

KingJinzo
25th September 2016, 11:43 AM
I don't think we are supposed to post links for streams.

LolsterXD97
25th September 2016, 11:50 AM
I watched it here:

http://up.b9dm.com/new/119743.html

Scroll a bit down, under the player there are 4 links. 1 is Intro, 2 + 3 are before and after the break, and 4 is preview

Finally watched it on Youtube, but thanks anyway.

darkgod789
25th September 2016, 12:38 PM
I do hope the new phantom knight isn't generic. Burgesstoma would love it if it was since its their very own gorgonic guardian. Also i wonder how odd-eyes raging is going to be summoned. Also what would parasite queen's effect be?

LolsterXD97
25th September 2016, 12:42 PM
I do hope the new phantom knight isn't generic. Burgesstoma would love it if it was since its their very own gorgonic guardian. Also i wonder how odd-eyes raging is going to be summoned. Also what would parasite queen's effect be?

Probably with Odd-Eyes and the Xiang Magicians again because Dark Rebellion is already on the field (probs Yuya is going to use some draw power card).

NassX
25th September 2016, 01:02 PM
Probably with Odd-Eyes and the Xiang Magicians again because Dark Rebellion is already on the field (probs Yuya is going to use some draw power card).

I'm really betting on Yuya using one ass pull of one of yuto's super rank-up magic and rank-up dark rebellion

den13
25th September 2016, 01:18 PM
so parasite queen and the rest of the parasite archetype gonna be in the fusion enforcer...i dont see the space for them in rate

yshipster
25th September 2016, 01:24 PM
I don't think we are supposed to post links for streams.

Well, sorry then, and thanks for telling me

A PK draw card would be nice

Indytotof
25th September 2016, 01:28 PM
so parasite queen and the rest of the parasite archetype gonna be in the fusion enforcer...i dont see the space for them in rate

More like in Maximum Crisis.

Fluffal and Predator Plants are two of the three theme in Fusion Enforcers (if this set follow Hi-Speed Riders and Wing Raiders pattern).

Charly Ruri Raptors
25th September 2016, 01:42 PM

https://www.nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=0_0&filter=0&term=Arc+V This is the Raw.

Indytotof
25th September 2016, 01:46 PM
https://www.nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=0_0&filter=0&term=Arc+V This is the Raw.

Also, it seems the raw problem for 122 and 123 are now fix.

HD subs will be up soon (I heard Friday for 123 on NeoArkCradle).

Dyson Sphere
25th September 2016, 01:52 PM
does this mean no new lunalight monster?

Indytotof
25th September 2016, 01:58 PM
does this mean no new lunalight monster?

Yes. It means expansion of the "Parasite" archetype

Charly Ruri Raptors
25th September 2016, 02:09 PM
Also, it seems the raw problem for 122 and 123 are now fix.

HD subs will be up soon (I heard Friday for 123 on NeoArkCradle).

Glad to hear that.

Indytotof
25th September 2016, 03:06 PM
OK if that (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Rank-Up-Magic_Burial_of_The_Phantom_Knights) card is released untouched in RATE or in Maximum Crisis, PK can now have a direct access to some of the most salt inducing Xyz Monsters (who are respectively Rank 4 and Rank 6) that combo themselves into a lockdown.

I let you guess what monsters I'm talking about.

HelixReactor
25th September 2016, 03:18 PM
Gah! Just when I thought the Doctor couldn't get any creepier... Now, to be fair, the show does a great job making the audience hate his character. Hopefully, he'll be having a painfully satisfying end.

Poor Shun, getting knocked out by all sorts of things.. Well at least, he didn't get nerve gas'd, isn't that right, Serena?

I don't really like the sudden rush of YutoxRuri flashbacks. I would've been fine with it if they were scattered throughout a bunch of episodes, but here it just felt really forced to me >.<

Can't wait to see Yuya return to his former Berserk glory. Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon might not be enough to completely destroy the Parasites inside Serena and Ruri's heads, but it should at the very least have them retire until the next phase of the plot kicks in.

KingJinzo
25th September 2016, 04:01 PM
As a side note, the Doctor's title is pronounced "Dokutoru" in the Japanese version, which means his title is not supposed to be English, but rather in German: "Doktor". It makes sense. It's a "stereotype" to have a German Doktor being an antagonist.

OK if that (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Rank-Up-Magic_Burial_of_The_Phantom_Knights) card is released untouched in RATE or in Maximum Crisis, PK can now have a direct access to some of the most salt inducing Xyz Monsters (who are respectively Rank 4 and Rank 6) that combo themselves into a lockdown.

Uh... It doesn't double the Rank. It's a +2, so no Rank 6, but Rank 5. At least for now.

Can't wait to see Yuya return to his former Awakened glory. Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon might not be enough to completely destroy the Parasites inside Serena and Ruri's heads, but it should at the very least have them retire until the next phase of the plot kicks in.
[/spoiler]
Yes, you're right. Kurosaki made a point that defeating them in a duel is not enough to bring them back. Der Doktor has to fall. But what will happen if Yuya defeats Ruri and Serena? Are they going back to dem Doktor or they going to be tied up by Yuya and Kurosaki or something?

Also, aren't Gongenzaka, Sawatari and Jack in trouble? Sanders students are still trolling them, and even though Jack is capable of protecting both, Gongenzaka and Sawatari, how long can he do that?

Yugo (followed by Edo) is going to run into a certain person, so what will happen there when they duel? And what will happen when Reiji and Yusyo meet the Professor (whose title is in English).

Indytotof
25th September 2016, 04:09 PM
Uh... It doesn't double the Rank. It's a +2, so no Rank 6, but Rank 5. At least for now.

Yah but there is a certain card, which is a Rank 5 Monster you can immediatly after Rank-Up, without any RUM, into a certain salt inducing Rank 6 Monsters some people want to see ban.

yshipster
25th September 2016, 04:19 PM
Yah but there is a certain card, which is a Rank 5 Monster you can immediatly after Rank-Up, without any RUM, into a certain salt inducing Rank 6 Monsters some people want to see ban.

They'll probably nerf it to DARK Xyz monsters only.

Indytotof
25th September 2016, 04:24 PM
They'll probably nerf it to DARK Xyz monsters only.

I hope not. It will be too fun to summon CDI in PK.

False_Revelation
25th September 2016, 04:30 PM
Couldnt care less about 125. I dont like anything that involves yuzu bcuz yuya starts acting like a little girl, who's obsessed with her ex boyfriend and he wants nothing to do with her.
It seems like in every show(literally), the main character has some girl that is utterly useless and gets in the way of everything. The only thing they're good at is keeping him from going berserk, which is...the most.....annoying thing..in anime history.

KingJinzo
25th September 2016, 04:41 PM
Couldnt care less about 125. I dont like anything that involves yuzu bcuz yuya starts acting like a little girl, who's obsessed with her ex boyfriend and he wants nothing to do with her.
It seems like in every show(literally), the main character has some girl that is utterly useless and gets in the way of everything. The only thing they're good at is keeping him from awakening, which is...the most.....annoying thing..in anime history.

Yay, because everyone wanted Yuya to destroy City and everyone within it so badly.

I can totally see Academia being destroyed by the fusion of Yu4. It has been hinted several times that if Yuya shall become one with all of his counterparts, a catastrophe is going to happen. He's definitively not going to be a saviour. Hell, we didn't even know what happened with Yuto briefly before he met Yugo. He said he didn't want to hurt anyone anymore. And considering that their clash was originally planned to happen in the first episode, it could have taken place at the time when Yuya created his Pendulum Cards against Ishijima.

Jakinus
25th September 2016, 05:47 PM
Glad to see Yuto doing something other than being the Cricket for Yuya. The PK Xyz is nice but level 2... really? and the Rank-Up-Magic is really cool, I hope they release it but please make it so it only summons DARK monsters, I don't want to deal with another deck that can make CDI. Funny that PK could be a better RUM deck than Raidraptor, the one whose entire gimmick is to rank-up, just because they are searchable.

yshipster
25th September 2016, 06:19 PM
I hope not. It will be too fun to summon CDI in PK.

You deserve a special place in hell...

Dyson Sphere
25th September 2016, 06:57 PM
now that PKs have the possibility of going into infinity, they just need a rank down magic so they can treatoad too

The D of Heroes
25th September 2016, 06:59 PM
now that PKs have the possibility of going into infinity, they just need a rank down magic so they can treatoad too

That's just gross

LolsterXD97
25th September 2016, 07:00 PM
I like the fact that PKs got 5 new toys in the course of an episode.

KingJinzo
25th September 2016, 07:18 PM
I don't really like the sudden rush of YutoxRuri flashbacks. I would've been fine with it if they were scattered throughout a bunch of episodes, but here it just felt really forced to me >.<

Well, they weren't many opportunities back then. I'm just glad that this episode confirmed that Yuto and Ruri were dating.

HelixReactor
25th September 2016, 08:00 PM
Well, they weren't many opportunities back then. I'm just glad that this episode confirmed that Yuto and Ruri were dating.

Fair enough, I suppose >.<

Funny how of all the Yuyas, only the Edgy one gets to have an actual romantic life.

Kishin
25th September 2016, 09:50 PM

It seems like in every show(literally), the main character has some girl that is utterly useless and gets in the way of everything. The only thing they're good at is keeping him from going berserk, which is...the most.....annoying thing..in anime history.

Hold on a bit.

First they are looking for yuzu, they both are very close every since when their kids, and Yuuya only wuss out when he got lost and don't know what to do. Its not because of Yuzu every time. While they are both in synchro dimension at the tournament. Yuzu help get a message to Yuya when* he was utterly confuse. She help him understand what he need to do.

Now not all female anime main character are useless. They are needed to keep calm down Idiots from* doing stupid things. Like all anime male main characters they are some, but most are idiots. I don't know what kind of anime you watching. But to say Yuzu is useless. Man have you really been watching and understanding what happening?

Yuuya looking for Yuzu is his mission. Every since they left that is his whole mission. That is the whole lancer mission + getting sychro team with them. Him and the rest of the gang being on XYZ and Fusion Dimension was not part of their plan. So saying he obsessed is wrong. His goal was to find Yuzu, but the whole lancers end up finding all the girls in FD.

Yuuya was keeping himself out of berserk that he understand. He know that can't let anger consume him. Yuzu isn't the person that always keeping him in check. He did great job managing himself. Through alot of times he could have gone berserk.

Lastly learn pay attention to detail of what happening in the anime. I don't know you see it or just forgot about it.

The D of Heroes
25th September 2016, 09:55 PM
Hold on a bit.

First they are looking for yuzu, they both are very close every since when their kids, and Yuuya only wuss out when he got lost and don't know what to do. Its not because of Yuzu every time. While they are both in synchro dimension at the tournament. Yuzu help get a message to Yuya he was utterly confuse. She help him understand what he need to do.

Now not all female anime main character are useless. They are needed to keep calm down Idiots stupid doing stupid things. Like all anime male main characters they are some, but most are idiots. I don't know what kind of anime you watching. But to say Yuzu is useless. Man have you really been watching and understanding what happening?

Yuuya looking for Yuzu is his mission. Every since they left that is his whole mission. That is the whole lancer mission + getting sychro team with them. Him and the rest of the gang being on XYZ and Fusion Dimension was not part of their plan. So saying he obsessed is wrong. His goal was to find Yuzu, but the whole lancers end up finding all the girls in FD.

Yuuya was keeping himself out of berserk that he understand. He know that can't let anger consume him. Yuzu isn't the person that always keeping him in check. He did great job managing himself. Through alot of times he could have gone berserk.

Lastly learn pay attention to detail of what happening in the anime. I don't know you see it or just forgot about it.

This. I like this very much.

ScionStorm
26th September 2016, 01:05 AM
Fair enough, I suppose >.<

Funny how of all the Yuyas, only the Edgy one gets to have an actual romantic life.

Well, if Yugo had the guts to admit to Rin how he really felt...

On the Yuzu thing. She is not a useless character. She is one of the most developed female duelists the franchise has had. She hasn't gotten a lot to do this season however. I hope that changes. If we get a 4th season, I hope this season ends with the deconstruction of Academia and immediately, Yuya absorbs his counterparts then the madness takes over and he teleports to the void between dimensions(TheShadowRealm) and kidnaps/brainwashes Leo and Yusho to protect him in the void while the madness incubates, fertilized by the Yu-souls, until it is fully ready to awaken and shatter the bonds that keep the dimensions in check. That leaves Yuzu as the active lead alongside Reiji to lead a group of Lancers into the perilous void to rescue Yuya and save the multiverse before the Madness destroys them all. But there are dangers in the void beyond just Yuya's brainwashed bodyguards, and lurking in his own worship of the madness is Roget( this is where he ended up) and the ghost of his attack dog- Sergey. And obvious GX season 3 plot references. Yusho, Leo and Roget as a reference to Yliaster.

False_Revelation
26th September 2016, 04:22 AM
Hold on a bit.

First they are looking for yuzu, they both are very close every since when their kids, and Yuuya only wuss out when he got lost and don't know what to do. Its not because of Yuzu every time. While they are both in synchro dimension at the tournament. Yuzu help get a message to Yuya when* he was utterly confuse. She help him understand what he need to do.

Now not all female anime main character are useless. They are needed to keep calm down Idiots from* doing stupid things. Like all anime male main characters they are some, but most are idiots. I don't know what kind of anime you watching. But to say Yuzu is useless. Man have you really been watching and understanding what happening?

Im not sure YOU have been watching. Is it not yuzu who keeps yuya from going berserk 90% of the time? Was it not yuzu who seperated the yu's just when they were about to combine???? You say yuzu isnt useless but what does she actually do except get in the way? Looking for yuzu wasnt yuya's only mission. If it was, he wouldve gone back to standard immediately after they were reunited. Has yuya not stated in almost every episode that he wants to show academia that dueling isnt meant for carding people but to make people smile? Stoping academia is the mission of the Lancers. Its the reason they were formed in the first place...Going to the synchro dimension was part of the plan. They needed allies. So why cant you say that after the synchro dimension, the plan was to go to the xyz dime. and get the remaining members of the rebellion? Why would you not ask for help from people who have more experience than you? How is going to the fusion dimension not a part of the plan when academia is IN the fusion dimension???

Lastly, learn to pay attention to detail of whats happening in the anime and not just watching the previews or reading reviews. "I don't know you see it or just forgot about it."

ScionStorm
26th September 2016, 06:19 AM
Yuya's whole reason for joining the Lancers was soley to find Yuzu.

Sanokal
26th September 2016, 07:55 AM
Well, this guy's a jackass.
Subs seem to be back in business.
Episode was bloody fantastic.
How on earth is Zuzu useless if she's literally a critical part of the Professor's plot? (speaking of which, he's getting WAY out of his depth now).

Kishin
26th September 2016, 08:45 AM
Is it not yuzu who keeps yuya from going berserk 90% of the time? Was it not yuzu who seperated the yu's just when they were about to combine????

Yuzu bracelet is the cause. Don't try to pin this on her and beside she being their help and save from trouble. Its serve a good thing for breaking them apart if not. Yuuya would be in his godly "One" Yuuya body with Yugo, Yuri, and Yuuto inside his body. She serve a great purpose in this anime saving those guys butts. She was never useless as stated.

2nd Yuuya don't go Berserk every time he meet his counter part. If he did then Yuuto and him would go full berserk all day.

90% is a huge number and Don't recall Yuuya going berserk 90% being save by Yuzu and. Yuzu bracelet is mean separate the yuuya counter parts, not calming them down when they go berserk. If it did then Yuuya at episode 39 when he face Isao Kachidoki. Yuuya gone berserk and Yuzu was their. That prove my point Yuzu don't help to calm Yuuya berserk

You say yuzu isnt useless but what does she actually do except get in the way?

Boy did I just tell you in my paragraph. Let me tell you again. During the Friendship cup she gave a message that help Yuuya to firgure out what
he need to understand. As well she gave him encourage and strength to believe in his entertainment dueling.

Looking for yuzu wasnt yuya's only mission. If it was, he would've gone back to standard immediately after they were reunited.

Yuuya first priority is to look for Yuzu. His mission wasn't to save and go to Academia at the same time. He would gone back to standard. BUT!
*stop for a bit* You should know this that Roger was the one who activated the dimension portal that randomly landed the part of the Lancer to Xyz and Yuzu at Fusion Dimension. Yet you seem to not know that. Which prove my point you don't know every detail this series.

Has yuya not stated in almost every episode that he wants to show academia that dueling isnt meant for carding people but to make people smile?

Man do you really been reading what Yuuya saying. He said dueling isn't a tool for war. Its for making people smile.

He would do that, but not right after saving Yuzu first.

Stoping academia is the mission of the Lancers. Its the reason they were formed in the first place...Going to the synchro dimension was part of the plan.
They needed allies. So why cant you say that after the synchro dimension, the plan was to go to the xyz dime. and get the remaining members of the rebellion?

Its was Reiji plan gain the trust of Synchro D, not the whole gang. Shun want to save Ruri and the others are their for Yuzu, and Serena is just there to hitch a ride to help.

Why would you not ask for help from people who have more experience than you? How is going to the fusion dimension not a part of the plan when academia is IN the fusion dimension???

Your funny. I'm lost what you trying to say in all your sentence's. Almost all the things you say is wrong.

Answer are in Red.

KingJinzo
26th September 2016, 09:12 AM
Is it not yuzu who keeps yuya from going berserk 90% of the time?

90%? Okay, let's see how many times she did. Who restrained Yuya from awakening or turning him back from his awakened state?

46: Gongenzaka and co.
48: Yuya himself.
51: Yuya himself.
70: Yuya himself, well sort of. He was just briefly angry.
75: Yuya himself.
88: Crow.
92: Yuzu's bracelet.
124: Yuto.

Yeah, 1 out of 8 times is 90%. It really shows that you are just salty that Yuzu prevented the Yu4 from becoming one, even though she saved Shitty with it and helped Yuya to become a hero for the first time.

Okay, what would be the result of Yuya and co. becoming one in episode 92:
1) Shitty would be destroyed.
2) Roget, Security, Shinji, the citizens of City, Barrett and the Obelisk Force, Sora, Yuzu and the Lancers would be possibly killed.
3) The whole purpose of Yuya reuniting the Tops and Commons is destroyed.
4) The showdown with Yuya and Jack would be thrown out of the window and he would never earn Jack's and the City's respect.
5) The build-up of Yuya's character development would be pointless.
6) Despite he could become a hero for once, Yuya ends up destroying City.

And how do I know that these things would happen? Look at episode 88 and 92. Just synchronizing with his counterparts resulted in Yuya turning a good portion of City's power off. In episode 92, the sky was almost ripping apart. If the "destroy everything" mantra in episode 37 wasn't enough, it's obvious that the combination of Yu4 is an abomination of destruction.

Yuya is not supposed to be an anti-hero and his character makes it clear that he's not going to the path of an edgy hero by his own personality. Unlike Judai who was walking on that path before becoming Haou, Yuya's inner darkness forces Yuya to be edgy, not Yuya himself. And Yuya's awakening heavily clashes with Yuya's character. Yuya is a pacifist. His inner darkness is an omnicidal maniac. The darkness of the four of them are not their true self and aside from Yuri, neither of them have got benifit much from awakening their inner darkness. Yuto was torn apart as seen in episode 18. Yuya is afraid of his own darkness. (And Yugo's is just an idiot for not noticing.)

Indytotof
26th September 2016, 09:18 AM
Guys, just ignore False_Revelation.

His behavior is clearly the one of a troll or a hater.

/ignore him and move away.

False_Revelation
26th September 2016, 06:16 PM
Answer are in Red.

Saving them?????? What???
If you actually read everything ive said to this point, you will see that I have said NOTHING about yuya going berserk EVERYTIME he meets a counterpart. Please quote me where I said something about yuzu "calming" yuya down. I clearly said "keeping him from going berserk." Meaning the separation of the yu's. Which is what i said the first time. Episode 39. That was yuya'a first time going berserk. Even yuya didnt know what it was so how could yuzu react when yuya couldnt? He shouldve realized that he was getting dangerous and "calmed" himself down. He didnt. Yuto knew what it was but he didnt say anything.
You're not reading what im saying. All you did was skim over what I said. Again. How do you know the plan wasnt to go to the xyz dimension anyway? Not going to the fusion dimension isnt an option so thats not even on the table.
"Man do you really been reading what Yuuya saying. He said dueling isn't a tool for war. Its for making people smile." I LITERALLY just said that.
Reiji's the only smart one. That's why he wanted allies. Anyone else wouldve gone straight to the FD and got their ass carded. Shun has 2 priorities. They are both equal in terms of importance.(take revenge on academia for his fallen comrades-find ruri) Sawatari hardly know's yuzu. Selena is not just along for the ride..she's a Lancer....
You're not funny. I understand everything you're saying. It's just wrong.
Dont bother replying.

False_Revelation
26th September 2016, 06:20 PM
Guys, just ignore False_Revelation.

His behavior is clearly the one of a troll or a hater.

/ignore him and move away.
Whats to hate on. Its not like I just went through 20+ cards to summon 2 neo galaxy eyes in one turn and you raigeki and grand mole for game.
I dont see how trolling comes into this..
But I will ignore you :D

Indytotof
26th September 2016, 06:40 PM
Anyway....

My though on this ep:

Amazing. Even Konami ship Yuto and Ruri (they officially date each other before Academia ruins everything). It was both cute and tragic.

The new PK support is amazing (AT LAST, they got Battle Protection and got a way to summon Xyz Monsters during opponent turns. Also, that Neo New Hyper Strong RUM should be released untouched), Shun getting tazed was hilarious (Shun basically is a Flying-Type Pokemon, since he's week to electricity and to stairs made of stones) and those friggin' bugs still make me uneasy. And that Metroid-esque Parasite Queen needs to burn to multiple Inferno Fire Blast. You're too ugly to be let alive. Like Yuya says: "no matter how many you will send, insects are still insects. And I will squish them until they all dies" (it was something like that).

Also, Doctor is officially Berserk Yuya's Number One ennemy to turn into nothingness.

And that preview is both epic and creepy. Damn Yuya.

KingJinzo
26th September 2016, 09:49 PM
Anyway....

My though on this ep:

Amazing. Even Konami ship Yuto and Ruri (they officially date each other before Academia ruins everything).
Even though Konami did the sleeve pairing poll, Konami doesn't write the story. Konami isn't even an anime company.

Charly Ruri Raptors
27th September 2016, 02:11 AM

Bahamut Shark and Nova?

Charly Ruri Raptors
27th September 2016, 02:15 AM
Yay, because everyone wanted Yuya to destroy City and everyone within it so badly.

I can totally see Academia being destroyed by the fusion of Yu4. It has been hinted several times that if Yuya shall become one with all of his counterparts, a catastrophe is going to happen. He's definitively not going to be a saviour. Hell, we didn't even know what happened with Yuto briefly before he met Yugo. He said he didn't want to hurt anyone anymore. And considering that their clash was originally planned to happen in the first episode, it could have taken place at the time when Yuya created his Pendulum Cards against Ishijima.

Planned to happen in the first episode? Yuto vs Yugo?

Volteccer
27th September 2016, 02:57 AM
Planned to happen in the first episode? Yuto vs Yugo?

Yeah, the flashback where Yugo shows up in the ruins of Heartland (the version where he didn't talk) was originally going to be int he first episode, but I think they changed it to a flashback for pacing reasons.

KingKaash
28th September 2016, 02:01 AM
Another good episode! Last one Yuri carried and this one Yuto carried. The romantic scenes of Yuto and Ruri were brief but so meaningful. It shows serious Yuto was actually gentle before the invasion. Gosh why do the romantic scenes and relationships of this series get me so much more than any previous one?

Parasite Queen reminded me of Insect Queen. Gross. But the Parasite cards seem to make Fusion summoning a lot easier. Let's see what effects they retain. Also I kinda wished that the Doctor dueled and revealed the Parasite cards and strategies. But I guess that might mean there's a Parasite King as well (even though the Doctor stated that was the peak of his genius)

Glad to see Yuto and his PKs getting some love.

Bring on the Berserk Awakened Yuya!

iNfiniTe Se7eNz
28th September 2016, 02:43 PM
So when it comes to societal systematic socioeconomic oppression, retrieving kidnapped loved ones, and repelling genocidal invaders, "guise just EGAO" is the True and Righteous Path to Which All Must Yield (Including the Plot of the Series and the Universe Itself)™ but when muh citrus comes into the picture, all that goes out the fucking window and violence is TOTALLY the solution. Way to reaffirm your protagonist as a Mary Sue and make him look like a hypocritical asshat. Arc-V was so much better when it wasn't warping itself to glorify Yuya.

KingJinzo
28th September 2016, 03:25 PM
So when it comes to societal systematic socioeconomic oppression, retrieving kidnapped loved ones, and repelling genocidal invaders, "guise just EGAO" is the True and Righteous Path to Which All Must Yield (Including the Plot of the Series and the Universe Itself)™ but when muh citrus comes into the picture, all that goes out the fucking window and violence is TOTALLY the solution. Way to reaffirm your protagonist as a Mary Sue and make him look like a hypocritical asshat. Arc-V was so much better when it wasn't warping itself to glorify Yuya.

The kid is not even close to be a perfect messiah. Everyone would be pissed off or scared if your loved ones are mistreated. They are "only" three options of how to react, at least that're the three options that come into my mind.

1) be totally calm or be indifferent to the situation, despite you know that they are harmed
2) be scared and you're trying to beg the kidnapper to return them back like you're a
3) try the "Taken" main character option, because nobody dares to harm your loved ones.

Yuya is not the type of character who would go with option 1, so only 2 and 3 are his possible options. Looking at his character moments in season 1, we have option 3.

Also, even though Yuya is understandably pissed off, remember that his awakened darkness has always acted like a split personality and that its actions are far different from Yuya's usual actions. His inner darkness is not his true self and its actions has always conflicted with Yuya's pacifistic nature. His inner darkness is basically Yuya's Hyde to his Jekyll.

iNfiniTe Se7eNz
28th September 2016, 05:41 PM
The kid is not even close to be a perfect messiah. Everyone would be pissed off or scared if your loved ones are mistreated. They are "only" three options of how to react, at least that're the three options that come into my mind.

1) be totally calm or be indifferent to the situation, despite you know that they are harmed
2) be scared and you're trying to beg the kidnapper to return them back like you're a
3) try the "Taken" main character option, because nobody dares to harm your loved ones.

Yuya is not the type of character who would go with option 1, so only 2 and 3 are his possible options. Looking at his character moments in season 1, we have option 3.

Also, even though Yuya is understandably pissed off, remember that his awakened darkness has always acted like a split personality and that its actions are far different from Yuya's usual actions. His inner darkness is not his true self and its actions has always conflicted with Yuya's pacifistic nature. His inner darkness is basically Yuya's Hyde to his Jekyll.
He obviously isn't, but the show treats him like one. The manner in which he resolved the Tops vs. Commons conflict and demilitarizing the entire occupying force in Heartland are messianic actions.

Indytotof
28th September 2016, 05:50 PM
He obviously isn't, but the show treats him like one. The manner in which he resolved the Tops vs. Commons conflict and demilitarizing the entire occupying force in Heartland are messianic actions.

Except it was Edo who, inspired by what Yusho told him, demilitarized Academia in Heartland. It wasn't a direct action from Yuya (Academia's soldiers wouldn't have listen to him).

Volteccer
28th September 2016, 05:55 PM
Except it was Edo who, inspired by what Yusho told him, demilitarized Academia in Heartland. It wasn't a direct action from Yuya (Academia's soldiers wouldn't have listen to him).

Which helped, since Edo was the supreme commander of their forces. But Academia soldiers aren't trrained just to blindly obey their superiors, they're trained to enact the will of Academia. I'm surprised none of them went against him, unless they respected his strength just that much.

As for this episode, I'm a little disappointed there weren't any more Lunalights. If they're trying to make Parasite a deck, it'll be an uphill climb, since you would have to splashing Lyrical Luscinias and Wind Witches to get those fusions.

iNfiniTe Se7eNz
28th September 2016, 06:22 PM
It's still an example of the universe bending around him because the soldiers SHOULD have branded Edo as a traitor for defying their orders and mission.

Going back to this:

There's a fourth option here: EGAO the kidnapper who will then do the right thing. As it stands, option 3 is always "wrong" and the true solution is option 4. Ruri kidnapped? Using force is wrong, Kurosaki, you must egao! Your family was murdered and the ruins of your city occupied by hostile soldiers? Don't fight them back, Kaito, egao! The entire society of your city is designed to keep you oppressed, disenfranchised, starving, and enslaved? Don't revolt, Shinji, egao! And so on.

Also, even though Yuya is understandably pissed off
The problem here is that other characters are not allowed to be "understandably pissed off" because the series paints them as morally wrong; they should egao instead. But when Yuya is faced with adversity, then he always throws egao to the wind. Hitotsu Ni didn't discard Smile World when Sergey trapped Yuzu; Yuya did. Hitotsu Ni didn't attempt to fucking punch Reiji in the fucking face; Yuya did.

KingJinzo
28th September 2016, 06:41 PM
It's still an example of the universe bending around him because the soldiers SHOULD have branded Edo as a traitor for defying their orders and mission.

Going back to this:

There's a fourth option here: EGAO the kidnapper who will then do the right thing. As it stands, option 3 is always "wrong" and the true solution is option 4. Ruri kidnapped? Using force is wrong, Kurosaki, you must egao! Your family was murdered and the ruins of your city occupied by hostile soldiers? Don't fight them back, Kaito, egao! The entire society of your city is designed to keep you oppressed, disenfranchised, starving, and enslaved? Don't revolt, Shinji, egao! And so on.

The problem here is that other characters are not allowed to be "understandably pissed off" because the series paints them as morally wrong; they should egao instead. But when Yuya is faced with adversity, then he always throws egao to the wind. Hitotsu Ni didn't discard Smile World when Sergey trapped Yuzu; Yuya did. Hitotsu Ni didn't attempt to fucking punch Reiji in the fucking face; Yuya did.

Well, going angry in the next episode won't free the girls anyway and there might be possible consequences. After all, Yuto is trying to prevent him from outraging. But you should be not surprised why Yuya gets angry because he won't use the fourth option on dem Doktor. He won't resolve it in the next episode. He just gets angry, hurts two girls and it doesn't change the situation for the better. Unless Odd-Eyes Raging somehow destroys the Parasites inside their heads, but I doubt that will happen since it defeats the purpose of defeating the marionette master first.

The egao thing didn't work with Sanders and his students (regardless whether they're brainwashed or not, they are evil now). Hell, who knows if Edo's soldiers and the Tylers are just trolling the Hearland citizens and are now going to wreckt the last shit out of them? The egao thing will be the final solution for anything, but it's not working on everyone for now.

Indytotof
28th September 2016, 06:52 PM
To finish off, in Heartland, Academia's soldiers listen to Edo because he was still their commander-in-chief. Turning Heartland's Fusion Army good was the last thing Edo have done as commander-in-chief of the invasion forces.

Also, Grace Tyler enjoyed Yuya's way of dueling and litteraly force Gloria to join her, because "screw the Lancers, I want more Entertainement Duels".

Volteccer
28th September 2016, 07:16 PM
To finish off, in Heartland, Academia's soldiers listen to Edo because he was still their commander-in-chief. Turning Heartland's Fusion Army good was the last thing Edo have done as commander-in-chief of the invasion forces.
He's not even turning them good. Just forcing them to ceasefire, really, and provide aid. If the series isn't likely to end less than two days (in-show) after the end of the arc, then the Professor would probably send someone else in to resume his plan.

KingJinzo
29th September 2016, 09:17 PM
More or less unrelated:

I've just discovered some official sketches of Yuzu. Here is your fanservice to forget about the tragedy that happened to her. Thanks to Hiroki and No Gil-Boh.

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh-arcv/images/8/80/Sketch_of_Yuzu_in_a_swimsuit_by_Hiroki.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160901164345
Yuzu, are you worried about your bust? Don't worry. Gil-Boh does not disappoint you.

http://i.4cdn.org/a/1474794540018.jpg
I wonder if that is ever going to be a thing.

ScionStorm
29th September 2016, 09:30 PM
More or less unrelated:

I've just discovered some official sketches of Yuzu. Here is your fanservice to forget about the tragedy that happened to her. Thanks to Hiroki and No Gil-Boh.

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh-arcv/images/8/80/Sketch_of_Yuzu_in_a_swimsuit_by_Hiroki.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160901164345
Yuzu, are you worried about your bust? Don't worry. Gil-Boh does not disappoint you.

http://i.4cdn.org/a/1474794540018.jpg
I wonder if that is ever going to be a thing.

Older Yuzu art looks good. The other one however, I feel uncomfortable looking at a drawing of a 14 year old girl wearing nothing but a bra and panties looking down at her own chest.

NassX
29th September 2016, 09:46 PM
Older Yuzu art looks good. The other one however, I feel uncomfortable looking at a drawing of a 14 year old girl wearing nothing but a bra and panties looking down at her own chest.

same, too young for that

ScionStorm
29th September 2016, 09:59 PM
same, too young for that

Japan fan-service culture straddles the line of child pornographic art.

KingJinzo
29th September 2016, 10:18 PM
Well, it does help that anime and manga characters aren't real. Lusting over anime teenagers (especially when the lusting is not really serious) is more okay imo than lusting over real life teenagers. I don't like real life teenage girls. They aren't attractive to me.

ScionStorm
29th September 2016, 10:22 PM
Well, it does help that anime and manga characters aren't real. Lusting over anime teenagers (especially when the lusting is not really serious) is more okay imo than lusting over real life teenagers. I don't like real life teenage girls. They aren't attractive to me.

It doesn't matter if the character is real or not. Their age is defined. Fantasy Pedos are still pedos.

lol You were one of those teenagers that were always looking toward older women then? Teacher crush? Someone's mother? :P

NassX
29th September 2016, 10:55 PM
It doesn't matter if the character is real or not. Their age is defined. Fantasy Pedos are still pedos.

lol You were one of those teenagers that were always looking toward older women then? Teacher crush? Someone's mother? :P

going for dem milfs
also going off-topic

AccelRainbowDashley
30th September 2016, 12:40 AM

Then you don't need to worry since she's wearing a swimsuit, not underwear.

NassX
30th September 2016, 12:49 AM
What are you guys expecting from the new intro/outro? high expectations?

LolsterXD97
30th September 2016, 12:51 AM

I expect the Devil Duelist being shadowed until it appears in the Anime and the Opening is upgraded. Other than that, nothing more.

KingJinzo
30th September 2016, 08:13 AM
No, I grew out of liking teenies after becoming an adult.

Judging from the title, the opening is probably going to be upbeat, and judging from the band, I expect some raps.

The ending can be anything. The first was upbeat, the second was a bit dark, the third was funny, the fourth was relaxing, the fifth was boring.