PDA

View Full Version : ARC-V episode 127 - 130 summaries, including SPOILERS

yshipster
5th October 2016, 03:18 PM
So, here's what has been already posted on the wiki:

127 - Revival Zero
Supreme King Dragon Zarc who once brought the world to the verge of destruction... Declan's father, Leo, begins to talk about the day the world was split into four. However, he also brings up to Declan about how he feels about the girl, Ray, who took his place to stand up to Zarc. And as his father does, Declan realizes the scheme his mother Henrietta has following...

128 - Decisive Battle! Spirit Tech Force
Leo's goal is "Revival Zero", the reintegration of the four girls who share Zuzu's face. Upon hearing it, Yuya and Declan find themselves filled with anger and fury.

129 - Shard of the Supreme King
While Yuya fights off Zarc to avoid being swallowed up by the dragon, Declan daringly opposes his father, Leo, in order to stop his ambitions. The two of them fight against Leo, while fighting their own battles. Meanwhile, elsewhere, Yuri and Yugo face-off. On each of their fields, the 4 Dragons are summoned one by one, and begin to resonate as if foretelling the revival of the one true Devil.

130 - The Greedy Venomous Dragon
Aster and Kite intrude into Yuri and Yugo's Duel causing the battle to intensify. But, Aster, who learned "The true fun of a Duel" from Yuya, seeks to save Yuya, and for the sake of rescuing the two being swallowed up by the darkness called Zarc, Aster prepares an attack giving everything he's got with the new monster he holds.

So, could it actually be, that Arc-V is a sequel to GX? Because of that Supreme King stuff...

Anyways, Yuya and the devil now have a on-off-relationship, and Yuri advertises the next non-regular Booster, Leo already reveals his Ritual/Spell deck, and finally more D/Ds. And Henrietta is the true evil. Yay.

ScionStorm
5th October 2016, 05:01 PM
Where does Sora get to duel for cards in Fusion Enforcers?

Indytotof
5th October 2016, 05:20 PM
Where does Sora get to duel for cards in Fusion Enforcers?

Manga.

Those spoilers give me the hype. Really hard.

Baconator
5th October 2016, 05:33 PM
Manga.

Those spoilers give me the hype. Really hard.
Way to be useless Sora.

yshipster
5th October 2016, 05:41 PM
Way to be useless Sora.

He IS in the new OP, so I expect him for 1 final duel (same as Shun btw).

False_Revelation
5th October 2016, 06:38 PM
Hype for 129. What ive been waiting for. A bit disappointed its 2v1 but im also impressed bcuz it shows just how much yuya has improved.
I like how Zarc just looks like some regular yugioh character and he's not some 12 foot demon with hands literally bigger than your head and a cape thats longer than a wedding dress.

yshipster
5th October 2016, 06:43 PM
Hype for 129. What ive been waiting for. A bit disappointed its 2v1 but im also impressed bcuz it shows just how much yuya has improved.
I like how Zarc just looks like some regular yugioh character and he's not some 12 foot demon with hands literally bigger than your head and a cape thats longer than a wedding dress.

Well, at least his feet are bigger than his head...

http://puu.sh/r8Qgk/6b8e38f8ca.png (http://puu.sh/r8Qgk/6b8e38f8ca.png)

KingJinzo
5th October 2016, 07:14 PM
Is Zarc now a dragon or a person?

LolsterXD97
5th October 2016, 07:46 PM
Wow, going on with plot full ahead.

Baconator
5th October 2016, 08:24 PM
He IS in the new OP, so I expect him for 1 final duel (same as Shun btw).

They SHOULD have dueled each other, but egao destroyed that character dynamic.

yshipster
5th October 2016, 08:50 PM
Is Zarc now a dragon or a person?

A person, but his dick is a dragon.

They SHOULD have dueled each other, but egao destroyed that character dynamic.

Man, Arc-V was so good until the plot destroyed the characters...

KingJinzo
5th October 2016, 09:11 PM
A person, but his dick is a dragon.
The combination of the four dragons should look like this: The main head on top of the torso is Clear Wing's head, the left arm is Odd-Eyes's head, the right arm is Starve Venom's head, and the penetrating penis is Dark Rebellion's head.

LolsterXD97
5th October 2016, 09:14 PM

It isn't 2 vs 1, Yuya confronts Z-Arc while Reiji confronts Leo. Here are the translations from NAC just in case:
Episode 127: リバイバル・ゼロ – Ribaibaru Zero
(Revival Zero)
The Supreme Dragon King, Z-Arc, brought about the world’s final moments…Leo begins speaking about the day the world was divided into four dimensions. The feelings of Ray, the girl who once fought against Z-Arc in Leo’s stead, were conveyed by Reira. However, Reiji realizes that it was a scheme set up by Himika.

Script: 上代 務 || Kamishiro Tsutomu
Direction: 布施康之 || Fuse Yasuyuki
Storyboard: 布施康之 || Fuse Yasuyuki
Animation Director(s): Lee Sung-jin, Lee Seok-yoon

Episode 128: 決戦!精霊機巧軍(スピリット・テック・フォース) - Kessen! Supiritto Tekku Fōsu
(Decisive Battle! Spirit Tech Force)
In order to accomplish his Revival Zero plan, Leo needs to fuse Yuzu and the three girls who share her face. Hearing that, Yuya and Reiji lay bare their anger.

Direction: 望月敬一郎 || Mochizuki Keiichiro
Storyboard: 西田章二 || Nishida Shouji
Animation Director(s): 宍倉敏 || Shishikura Toshi

Episode 129: 覇王の片鱗 – Haō no Henrin
(Glimpse of the Supreme King)
Yuya battles against Z-Arc, who is trying to consume him. Meanwhile, Reiji boldly confronts Leo in order to stop his ambition. As the two’s respective battles rage on, Yugo and Yuri confront each other in another place. When the four dragons are summoned to their respective Fields, they begin to resonate, as if heralding the Devil’s revival.

Direction: 山本隆太 || Yamamoto Ryuta
Storyboard: 山本隆太 || Yamamoto Ryuta
Animation Director(s): Noh Gil-bo

Episode 130: 欲深き猛毒龍 – Yokubukaki Mōdoku Ryū
(The Avaricious Venom Dragon)
Edo and Kaito intrude Yugo and Yuri’s Duel, intensifying the battle. However, Edo, who learned about the true joy of Dueling from Yuya, fights with everything he got using a new monster in order to save Yuya, as well as Yugo and Yuri, who are being consumed by the darkness that is Z-Arc.

Script: 前川 淳 || Maekawa Atsushi
Storyboard: 高橋順一 || Takahashi Junichi
Animation Director(s): 飯飼一幸, 重松晋一 || Igai Kazuyuki, Shigematsu Shinichi

Source: http://neoarkcradle.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=5577&page=196

KingJinzo
5th October 2016, 09:21 PM
I really, really want a retrained Plasma. Edo without Plasma is just wrong.

Greed the Ambitious
6th October 2016, 01:06 AM
Ray = Rei = Zero.

Revival Zero = Reviving Ray.

Ok...

False_Revelation
6th October 2016, 02:18 AM
It isn't 2 vs 1, Yuya confronts Z-Arc while Reiji confronts Leo. Here are the translations from NAC just in case:
Episode 127: リバイバル・ゼロ – Ribaibaru Zero
(Revival Zero)
The Supreme Dragon King, Z-Arc, brought about the world’s final moments…Leo begins speaking about the day the world was divided into four dimensions. The feelings of Ray, the girl who once fought against Z-Arc in Leo’s stead, were conveyed by Reira. However, Reiji realizes that it was a scheme set up by Himika.

Direction: 布施康之 || Fuse Yasuyuki
Storyboard: 布施康之 || Fuse Yasuyuki
Animation Director(s): Lee Sung-jin, Lee Seok-yoon

Episode 128: 決戦!精霊機巧軍(スピリット・テック・フォース) - Kessen! Supiritto Tekku Fōsu
(Decisive Battle! Spirit Tech Force)
In order to accomplish his Revival Zero plan, Leo needs to fuse Yuzu and the three girls who share her face. Hearing that, Yuya and Reiji lay bare their anger.

Direction: 望月敬一郎 || Mochizuki Keiichiro
Storyboard: 西田章二 || Nishida Shouji
Animation Director(s): 宍倉敏 || Shishikura Toshi

Episode 129: 覇王の片鱗 – Haō no Henrin
(Glimpse of the Supreme King)
Yuya battles against Z-Arc, who is trying to consume him. Meanwhile, Reiji boldly confronts Leo in order to stop his ambition. As the two’s respective battles rage on, Yugo and Yuri confront each other in another place. When the four dragons are summoned to their respective Fields, they begin to resonate, as if heralding the Devil’s revival.

Storyboard: 山本隆太 || Yamamoto Ryuta
Animation Director(s): Noh Gil-bo

Episode 130: 欲深き猛毒龍 – Yokubukaki Mōdoku Ryū
(The Avaricious Venom Dragon)
Edo and Kaito intrude Yugo and Yuri’s Duel, intensifying the battle. However, Edo, who learned about the true joy of Dueling from Yuya, fights with everything he got using a new monster in order to save Yuya, as well as Yugo and Yuri, who are being consumed by the darkness that is Z-Arc.

Script: 前川 淳 || Maekawa Atsushi
Storyboard: 高橋順一 || Takahashi Junichi
Animation Director(s): 飯飼一幸, 重松晋一 || Igai Kazuyuki, Shigematsu Shinichi

Source: http://neoarkcradle.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=5577&page=196

Perfect. Now its EXACTLY what ive been waiting for. I hope reiji just spams the board with new stuff.
We might get that rank 7 and those 10 and 11 synchros. Or another rank 4 or sync 7...

LolsterXD97
6th October 2016, 02:34 AM
Perfect. Now its EXACTLY what ive been waiting for. I hope reiji just spams the board with new stuff.
We might get that rank 7 and those 10 and 11 synchros. Or another rank 4 or sync 7...

We need that 15 card D/D Extra Deck (6 monsters left).

Destiny91
6th October 2016, 02:42 AM
We need that 15 card D/D Extra Deck (6 monsters left).

1 Fusion, 2 Xyz and 3 Synchros left to have 5 of each.

KingKaash
6th October 2016, 03:58 AM
It makes sense now why Leo Akaba chose the Fusion Dimension. He needs to fuse the 4 Bracelet Girls. Because of his plan the Fusion Dimension basically became the evil dimension.

I always felt like Xyz Dimension would've been better villains in all honesty.

ScionStorm
6th October 2016, 04:10 AM
It makes sense now why Leo Akaba chose the Fusion Dimension. He needs to fuse the 4 Bracelet Girls. Because of his plan the Fusion Dimension basically became the evil dimension.

I always felt like Xyz Dimension would've been better villains in all honesty.

But if he had chosen the Xyz dimension as his base, we could have seen him attempt to "Overlay" the 4 girls on top of each other.

False_Revelation
6th October 2016, 04:12 AM
1 Fusion, 2 Xyz and 3 Synchros left to have 5 of each.

As much as I want those extra deck DDs I still think we need more main deck DDD

ScionStorm
6th October 2016, 04:16 AM
Ray = Rei = Zero.

Revival Zero = Reviving Ray.

Ok...
Zero Reverse/Zero Rebirth is the event that killed Yusei's parents.

Project R.A. in the plot of Yugioh R! was to revive Pegasus be implanting his soul in the body of Tea Gardner (Why you would want to stick you foster father's soul in the body of an attractive teenage girl is beyond me, though).

The combination of the four dragons should look like this: The main head on top of the torso is Clear Wing's head, the left arm is Odd-Eyes's head, the right arm is Starve Venom's head, and the penetrating penis is Dark Rebellion's head.

Voltron but with crazy weird dragons!

KingKaash
6th October 2016, 04:42 AM
But if he had chosen the Xyz dimension as his base, we could have seen him attempt to "Overlay" the 4 girls on top of each other.

Lol some of you guys are sickos...

iNfiniTe Se7eNz
6th October 2016, 04:45 AM
Press X to pay respects to Edo and Kaito, who are getting killed in the next few episodes... even though the series killed their characterizations long ago.

Dark-Shimy
6th October 2016, 04:50 AM
Nice previews, but what about brainwashed Yuzu? What about Doctor? Also, interesting that there are still many references to past series, like Z-arc, being references to Zorc and Z-one, or the Supreme King thing. But I wouldn't believe in these spoilers yet.

EmperorShun
6th October 2016, 12:51 PM
Oh my I like it a lot. Plot and more plot.Fighting against the Professor already? So he aint the final boss, good. Yuri VS Yugo is so hyped it will take more then 4 ep to finish? Well, I hope well get a few good speedorid support, because it will be the last we will get from the anime. Other then that, the hype train rides harder then ever.

But whats up with "Spirit Tech Force". Is it the new deck Leo is using? Or a Special group to protect the Professor?

On another note, some god-like man has made most (not the newer ones like Etrange Falcon) of the anime cards on ygopro. Wich means we can play with Entermages to the full extend, with WindWicthes, Lyrical Lyscinia and Parasite Fusioner. Also the rest of the Antique Gear and RR cards. I love it.

KingJinzo
6th October 2016, 01:10 PM
Since the Professor is not going to be the final villain, I think Reiji is going to win. After all, Reiji is the hero when it comes to the interdimensional war plot. Yuya was mostly busy doing his own stuff and had nothing to do with the Professor. And unlike Reiji, Yuya's goal is not to defeat the Professor.

False_Revelation
6th October 2016, 02:48 PM
Since the Professor is not going to be the final villain, I think Reiji is going to win. After all, Reiji is the hero when it comes to the interdimensional war plot. Yuya was mostly busy doing his own stuff and had nothing to do with the Professor. And unlike Reiji, Yuya's goal is not to defeat the Professor.

Im actually on the fence. Ive always hyped Reiji to the point that I thought he could beat leo. But...I wouldnt be too surprised if he lost. I can see the whole Reiji on one knee bcuz of the dmg he's taken and he's screaming at Leo and Leo tells him to stay in standard right b4 he drops Reiji's lp to 0. Now everyone's in shock bcuz the supposed best(to us) and the leader of the lancers(to them) just lost.
When the best one in your group loses, you tend to get a bit discouraged.

KingJinzo
6th October 2016, 06:15 PM
Im actually on the fence. Ive always hyped Reiji to the point that I thought he could beat leo. But...I wouldnt be too surprised if he lost. I can see the whole Reiji on one knee bcuz of the dmg he's taken and he's screaming at Leo and Leo tells him to stay in standard right b4 he drops Reiji's lp to 0. Now everyone's in shock bcuz the supposed best(to us) and the leader of the lancers(to them) just lost.
When the best one in your group loses, you tend to get a bit discouraged.

I would be fine with a loss either, but I like to see Reiji win. Even though Yami Yugi defeated Noa and Leon, Kaiba was the one who defeated the actual arc villains (Gozaburo and Siegfried). They still could make the duel epic, and I hope Reiji please more new cards like always. Unlike certain other people, Reiji never sticks with the same monster to win an on-screen duel.

NassX
8th October 2016, 12:02 AM
I just want to see which surprises Zarc will give us. What kind of cards he will use (maybe performapal fodder?)

LolsterXD97
8th October 2016, 12:17 AM
I just want to see which surprises Zarc will give us. What kind of cards he will use (maybe performapal fodder?)

I bet he will use Magicians, his influence on Yuya made the Xiang duo after all. Or expect me to get jossed by the Writers and he will end up using some Supreme King Deck.

NassX
8th October 2016, 12:29 AM
I bet he will use Magicians, his influence on Yuya made the Xiang duo after all. Or expect me to get jossed by the Writers and he will end up using some Supreme King Deck.

maybe like with jaden possessed by the supreme king, he will create/have some evil performapals (like evil heros).

ScionStorm
8th October 2016, 12:43 AM
maybe like with jaden possessed by the supreme king, he will create/have some evil performapals (like evil heros).

Performapricks

ScionStorm
8th October 2016, 07:18 AM
Has anyone yet equated the code name RAY-A with Rhea(ray-ah) the Greek Titan goddess who saved her youngest son Zeus from her husbands paranoid habit of swallowing all of his children to prevent a prophecy that one of them would one day kill him?

False_Revelation
8th October 2016, 06:37 PM
wouldnt it make sense for zorc or leo to use ritual monsters that prohibit extra deck summons?

LolsterXD97
8th October 2016, 06:43 PM
wouldnt it make sense for zorc or leo to use ritual monsters that prohibit extra deck summons?

Z-Arc might be using a Deck that would force Yuya to Summon Odd-Eyes and Dark Rebellion to lure him into Awakening (key for his resurrection). So instead of preventing Extra Deck Summons, his Deck should motivate/use them (considering he had the 4 Dragons before).

However Leo is a mystery, but we know he uses Continous Spells like Reiji thanks to the Opening. My bets are retrained Sacred Beasts because 1 Deity for each Summon Method (representing his desire to unite all the Dimensions) would be fitting and GX references. So his Deck should also promote Extra Deck Summons instead of preventing them.

And I would prefer them not to use Rituals, Mieru and Asuka weren't treated that nicely for trying to break the system.

ScionStorm
8th October 2016, 09:55 PM
And I would prefer them not to use Rituals, Mieru and Asuka weren't treated that nicely for trying to break the system.

When has anyone ever been treated nicely for trying to break a system?

LolsterXD97
8th October 2016, 10:04 PM
When has anyone ever been treated nicely for trying to break a system?

Let me see:
-Asuka, Aki, Rio and Yuzu: Tried to be competent female characters, but we know how that ended.
-Reiji: Anime character with a competent Deck, in exchange he rarely gets Duels.
-Z-One: Was thought to be future Yusei which would have been an interesting change in the franchise by having the protagonist be the Big Bad, instead he ended being a Yusei cosplayer.

I cannot think of more.

So no, no one who tried to break the system was treated nicely.

KingKaash
8th October 2016, 10:22 PM
So the show is called Arc-V because the main villain is Z-Arc???

And Z-Arc looks mainly like Yugo from his silhouette. I wonder if Z-Arc will have Berserk eyes the whole time

False_Revelation
9th October 2016, 01:28 AM
So the show is called Arc-V because the main villain is Z-Arc???

Haha. nice one

ScionStorm
9th October 2016, 02:17 AM
So the show is called Arc-V because the main villain is Z-Arc??

But there are only 4 Yu's. Unless Z-Arc is the 5th and original Yu.

Volteccer
9th October 2016, 02:24 AM
But there are only 4 Yu's. Unless Z-Arc is the 5th and original Yu.

He's Z-Arc because there's only 4 Yu's right now, so it's IV Arc. And he turned it sideways, because he ain't no narc.

ScionStorm
9th October 2016, 02:55 AM
He's Z-Arc because there's only 4 Yu's right now, so it's IV Arc. And he turned it sideways, because he ain't no narc.

My brain has a cramp now.

KingJinzo
9th October 2016, 07:21 AM
Has anyone yet equated the code name RAY-A with Rhea(ray-ah) the Greek Titan goddess who saved her youngest son Zeus from her husbands paranoid habit of swallowing all of his children to prevent a prophecy that one of them would one day kill him?

So, Zarc is Oedipus's "father"?

ScionStorm
9th October 2016, 07:34 AM
So, Zarc is Oedipus's "father"?

Only if Sawatari gets to be Oedipus?

What road are we going down here?

LolsterXD97
9th October 2016, 09:12 AM
Plot Bomb :
Episode starts with Yugo vs Yuri, both Summom their Dragons in their first turns and ended Awakening again. This triggers Yuya and Yuto too and Yuya ends dropping his Deck.

Yusho tries to remind Leo about how they made the Solid Vision System (cameo of Parrottrio) and how he (Yusho) was an Entertainment Duelist.

Leo beings to talk about the past and we are brought to a stadium where people Duel. Z-Arc defeated all the ones that stood in his way with only Odd-Eyes while getting support from the stupid crowd (some Duelists ended coughing blood), then he suddenly got bored because there was no one left to fight him so he Summomed the 4 Dragons and started wreacking havoc (shame for the public that got eaten by Starve Venom).

As more as Leo advances in the story, Reira screams.

Kaito and Edo find Shun who tells them to follow Yuya. They end finding him screaming about becomimg one.

Still in the flashback, Z-Arc Summons a Magician which fuses him with his 4 Dragons (and talking about becoming one like the Yus) giving him a demonic apparence (not seen, only silhouette and these red with white eyes) and Summoning a giant Dragon which still overkills the city. At this point Yuya's Stargazer and Timegazer start shining and Yuya breaks the cage with a tornado and reasembles his Deck together. The episode end with an image of Yuya screaming, dragon!Z-Arc and Reira screaming.

In the preview we have the Yuzus in tubes and Ray using bracelet hax.

Indytotof
19th October 2016, 09:37 AM
Another plot bomb ?

http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/maxut/imgs/4/8/487ad668-s.jpg

Wonder what that means...