PDA

View Full Version : What Yu-Gi-Oh duels look like on Tumblr

ScionStorm
17th October 2016, 05:04 AM
I don't know if this is a thing, but I thought it was kind of funny, so I decided to share here. If you guys find anymore random Tumblr "Duels", post a link. I could laugh more... maybe.
http://anabundanceofadjectives.tumblr.com/post/144462312119/dromoka-ayradthelion-piratebay-premium

Sanokal
17th October 2016, 05:32 AM
I don't know if this is a thing, but I thought it was kind of funny, so I decided to to share here. If you guys find anymore random Tumblr "Duels", post a link. I could laugh more... maybe.
http://anabundanceofadjectives.tumblr.com/post/144462312119/dromoka-ayradthelion-piratebay-premium

Hah! Someone needs to throw Seven Tools into that.

Pai de santo
27th October 2016, 09:25 AM
"Shiiiit son"

Baroque
30th December 2016, 10:14 PM
Sadly, the dog is, indeed, going. The irony being that the logic behind why (ignoring for a moment how Tarotrei flipping Trap Master would put Trap Master in its own, different, chain anyways) is actually explained in regards to a different card in the shenanigans (Ritual Sealing) -- Trap Master isn't going to negate, it's just destroying. (And for that matter Trap Stun's not Continuous so by either quirk of logic -- whether Trap Master's in the same chain or a different one -- the Stun goes through unmolested).

If only D/D/D Siegfried was around back then. : V

J. D. Guy
31st December 2016, 11:05 AM
Sadly, the dog is, indeed, going. The irony being that the logic behind why (ignoring for a moment how Tarotrei flipping Trap Master would put Trap Master in its own, different, chain anyways) is actually explained in regards to a different card in the shenanigans (Ritual Sealing) -- Trap Master isn't going to negate, it's just destroying. (And for that matter Trap Stun's not Continuous so by either quirk of logic -- whether Trap Master's in the same chain or a different one -- the Stun goes through unmolested).

If only D/D/D Siegfried was around back then. : V

So true.

Also, as awesome as that escalated, I wonder if they thought that through? Probably not.