PDA

View Full Version : ARC-V Episode 129:

KingJinzo
30th October 2016, 04:15 PM
Last time on Thursday in Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-XY&Z, Yuya went crazy after he threw his Mega Ring and his Charizardnite X away, making it impossible for him to Mega Evolve his Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon into Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon. Now he has to restart from zero to find a new Mega Ring and the Charizardnite Y to Mega Evolve Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon into Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon. At the same time, Bakura left France, but not without getting a farewell kiss on the lips by Serena, getting his first kiss before Son Gokuu. However, in two weeks, Bakura and his mom will go to Hawaii where he becomes retarded and goes to school now. On the other hand, his life-long partner Sachiko from Corpse Party will learn Gigavolt Havoc, so his new journey has a plus side at the beginning. Like in every journey, he is equipped with an electronic encyclopedia, but this time, it will be possessed by the spirit of the Professor whom we have just seen as a female ghost in disguise last Friday, the same day when the green Osiris the Heaven Dragon defeated Elemental HERO Neos in the stratosphere and Neos got captured by Yuki with a single UltraBall.

After the recap, Yuya's attempt to pull of a Lotten fails thanks to the Professor's Spirit Reactor's Pendulum Effect, using the presence of Alexander and Cesar to negate the destruction. The awakened Yuya has no choice but to set a card (wow) and end his turn. The Professor orders his underlings to make ARC-V work faster since Z-ARC is about to awaken soon. Reiji calls his father out for using the souls of people to make his plan work, calling the Professor a devil and declaring to protect the people of all four dimensions.

He draws Hell Armageddon and Tribute Summons him by releasing Alexander and Cesar, making it possible for Reiji to attack and getting rid of Reactor's annoying protection effect. (And the girls do the commentary while looking beautiful thanks to the better key animation. (Noh Gil-Bo, you are the Korean champion.) Thanks to Cesar's effect, Reiji adds Illegal Dark Contract with the War God to his hand and activates it, targetting his Hell Armageddon and the Professor's Pendulum Govenor to widen the ATK gap from 200 to 2200 points. However, the Professor activates his Trap Card Dis-swing Fusion to gain control of Hell Armageddon and make him immune to destruction effects. The effect of Dis-swing Fusion also reduces the number of a Fusion Monster's Fusion Materials by 1, allowing him to use just his Pendulum Governor as a Fusion Material to Fusion Summon Master Spirit Tech Force - Pendulum Ruler. The Professor plays the role of the evil father and tells Reiji how he sucks and how he should have played. Since Z-ARC is the Professor's priority, he wants to unleash the power of his new monster to attack Gatlinghoul, waiting for Reiji to end his turn. However, Yuya activates his Trap Card Twin Big Shield to protect his Gatling Ghoul from destruction twice per turn. Serena and Yuzu wonder whether it's Z-ARC or Yuya doing that.

After Reiji turn ends, the Professor Pendulum Summons the two Spirit Crystals Salamander Core and Silpheed Core. He returns his Salamander Core to his hand, since it cannot use its other Monster Effect because it is not summoned from the hand. He uses Pendulum Ruler's effect to tribute Silpheed Core and use its Monster Effect twice this turn. Silpheed Core does the same as Salamander Core, except with Spell/Trap Cards. The Professor destroys Twin Big Shield, and thanks to Pendulum Ruler's own effect, the damage is doubled, inflicting 1600 damage to Yuya. Then he uses the effect the second time, this time on Reiji's Illegal Dark Contract. (We get a "Yuya-Reiji" shout by Yuzu and Serena... the ReijiXSerena shippers will love that moment.) The ARC-V is 30% finished, causing the Professor to go nuts for a few seconds and then return to his usual self.

Yusyo is conflicted. He agrees with Reiji that the sacrifice the Professor uses to revive his daughter is unforgivable, but to save the girls, it seems the only way to do that is resurrecting the Devil. The Professor gives zero crap on Reiji and tries to defeat Yuya/Z-ARC as soon as possible, attacking Gatlinghoul with Pendulum Ruler and then finish him off with Hell Armageddon. But remember, this is an Action Duel, so Yuya goes to find an Action Card (another reaction shot, and another beautiful one with the girls; thank you Gil-Bo.) He finds Evasion and dodges the attack, forcing the Professor to end his turn. Since using Action Cards is the style of the Lancers, Reiji believes that Yuya's soul is still in control and he vows to be his bro and save him. Yuya/Yuto begs him to help them (Yuzu-Ruri reaction shot; Rin has no connection to any of them whatsoever.) Z-ARC is still fighting the two of them to gain control of Yuya's body. Z-ARC Pendulum Summons Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, Yugolem and Performapal Nightmare Knight. He overlays Yugolem and Nightmare Knight to Xyz Summon Dark Rebellion. With Dark Rebellion's appearance, all four dragons are summoned across Academia (how long are Yugo and Yuri standing there the whole time while doing nothing and when did they awaken?). Reiji, Yuzu, Ruri, Serena and even Rin believe in Yuya/Yuto and that they will overcome Z-ARC. You get a Glimpse of the Haou and then he activates Phantom Knights of Possession to give Dark Rebellion Odd-Eyes' Level, overlaying them into Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon. Of course, the Professor is scared of the dragon called "Haou Retsuryuu". Z-ARC uses Odd-Eyes Raging's Monster Effect to get rid of the entire field... almost everything except Hell Armageddon, Dis-swing Fusion and Pendulum Ruler, boosting its ATK to 4400. He attacks Hell Armageddon, but due to Dis-swing Fusion, it's Reiji who takes the damage, reducing his Life Points to 200.

But before Z-ARC can declare his second attack, Yuzu and the other girls beg him to stop... and it looks like their prays do work on him. However, the ARC-V is starting to work, and when it looks like Ruri is the going to be the first to disappear, Yuto panics and Z-ARC declares the second attack and destroys Pendulum Ruler. He then banishes Nightmare Knight from the Graveyard to inflict 1000 damage to all player who have taken damage this turn, which would defeat both, the Professor and Reiji. Suddenly, Yusyo steps in and activates the Trap Card Binding Sword of Impact from his hand (shown earlier in a flashback this episode) by discarding his entire hand, reducing any damage to 0 this turn and nailing Z-ARC on a pillar. Then all Duel Disks are deactivated and the duel is cancelled because the card is illegal. (What?! But every card that came out of nowhere is legal?!) He tries to find a way to stop all the madness.

Preview:

-The girls lose consciousness.
-Yugo and Yuri are still awakened.
-Sora begs Edo and Kaito to stop them-
-Edo and Kaito intrude the duel.
-Clear Wing vs Galaxy-Eyes.
-Crystal Wing negates Cipher Wing's (or another monster) effect.
-Starve Venom attacks with its four mouths.
-Yuri is chanting Greedy Venom Fusion Dragon's summon chant.
-Edo's pulls out his D.

Volteccer
30th October 2016, 05:48 PM
(We get a "Yuya-Reiji" shout by Yuzu and Serena... the ReijiXSerena shippers will love that moment.)

But... they're basically siblings. Serena is 1/4th of Reiji's sister.

KingJinzo
30th October 2016, 05:51 PM
But... they're basically siblings. Serena is 1/4th of Reiji's sister.

Assumining he is his biological son. There is no evidence against Reiji being his biological son, but the twist with Layra did happen before.

False_Revelation
30th October 2016, 06:40 PM
We cancel duels now?

LolsterXD97
30th October 2016, 06:45 PM
The monsters Yuya created out of the blue in the middle of a Duel being accepted by the system while Yusho's Trap ended the Duel for being illegal is... amusing.

KingJinzo
30th October 2016, 06:59 PM
The monsters Yuya created out of the blue in the middle of a Duel being accepted by the system while Yusho's Trap ended the Duel for being illegal is... amusing.

Yeah... what makes a card legitimate?

- - - Updated - - -

We cancel duels now?

Has happened before when Security arrested Yuya and Crow... but this time it's weird.

Volteccer
30th October 2016, 07:06 PM
The only way I can see this card being illegal when everything else is fine is that it checks every card played against a banlist, and stops the duel if it sees a banned card. It does not check the entire card database, so any new card people pull out of nowhere is fine, because there would be no time for them to be put on the list.

DelCtrl
30th October 2016, 07:17 PM
Unless it's not the card itself thats illegal, but the move. It is a trap card being played on Yusho's first turn after all. But as I haven't seem the episode yet, it could be completely wrong.

KingJinzo
30th October 2016, 07:32 PM
Unless it's not the card itself thats illegal, but the move. It is a Trap Card being played on Yusyo's first turn after all. But as I haven't seem the episode yet, it could be completely wrong.

It's explicitely stated that he can activate this card from his hand by discarding all other cards. The move itself is not illegal. Also, the Duel Disk does recognize when a player makes a wrong move and doesn't turn off all Duel Disks, as seen in episode 2 (Yuya vs Yuzu) and episode 42 (Yuzu vs Halil).

Indytotof
30th October 2016, 07:32 PM
Unless it's not the card itself thats illegal, but the move. It is a trap card being played on Yusho's first turn after all. But as I haven't seem the episode yet, it could be completely wrong.

In fact, the card is a prototype and have a bug.

Source: DMC444's script of the episode on Neo Ark Cradle.

LolsterXD97
30th October 2016, 07:34 PM

The card was illegal because the holograms generated by that card stayed even after a Duel ended (a bug), which conveniently were used to trap Yuya until shit happens.

yshipster
30th October 2016, 07:37 PM
Kinda funny that Leo pulled the first Pendulum Fusion monster:

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/1/19/MasterSpiritTechForcePendulumRuler-JP-Anime-AV.png/revision/latest?cb=20161030152023
Master Spirit Tech Force - Pendulum Ruler (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Master_Spirit_Tech_Force_-_Pendulum_Ruler)

The mokey
30th October 2016, 07:54 PM
its pendulum effect is returning itself to the extra deck.
how awesome *holds up sarcasm sign*

Jakinus
30th October 2016, 07:55 PM
Ok episode, more Z-Arc action is nice, Reiji got the Sawatari syndrome and Yuzu can't say words other than "Yuya". Really liking those Z-Arc Performapals and I want The Phantom Knights of Possession to be a card so badly.

Kinda funny that Leo pulled the first Pendulum Fusion monster:
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/1/19/MasterSpiritTechForcePendulumRuler-JP-Anime-AV.png/revision/latest?cb=20161030152023
Master Spirit Tech Force - Pendulum Ruler (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Master_Spirit_Tech_Force_-_Pendulum_Ruler)

Yeah I was going to point that out, makes one wonder if Leo was the one that made Yuya's pendant

DelCtrl
30th October 2016, 10:06 PM
It's explicitely stated that he can activate this card from his hand by discarding all other cards. The move itself is not illegal. Also, the Duel Disk does recognize when a player makes a wrong move and doesn't turn off all Duel Disks, as seen in episode 2 (Yuya vs Yuzu) and episode 42 (Yuzu vs Halil).

In fact, the card is a prototype and have a bug.

Source: DMC444's script of the episode on Neo Ark Cradle.

I said didn't watch the episode, it was just pure speculation. Anyway, it's still interesting how Yusho pulled a prototype card that has a bug while other characters (namely Yuya) can just create cards out of nowhere and they work just fine. I guess whatever the plot demand.

Charly Ruri Raptors
31st October 2016, 01:40 AM
Why didn't Leo Pendulum summon Governor?

Never die
31st October 2016, 02:27 AM
Each time i read your reviews i am glad i watched Pokemon this season to understand your references.

Volteccer
31st October 2016, 11:30 AM
Why didn't Leo Pendulum summon Governor?

Yeah, I was looking over his cards, trying to see what stopped him, and I have no idea. Ruler only affects your opponent's monsters, so he could have totally attacked with it.

yshipster
31st October 2016, 07:13 PM
Yeah, I was looking over his cards, trying to see what stopped him, and I have no idea. Ruler only affects your opponent's monsters, so he could have totally attacked with it.

I guess he did not want to beat Reiji, but only Zarc (Yuya), since he tried to convince Reiji all the time. I have no idea though, how he would have continued the duel after he defeated Yuya...

KingJinzo
31st October 2016, 07:47 PM
Each time i read your reviews i am glad i watched Pokemon this season to understand your references.

Glad to hear that. Were there any references you didn't get?

Never die
1st November 2016, 07:47 AM
Glad to hear that. Were there any references you didn't get?

Mmm in this review you put more references than the other ones,i have been catching on every pokemon xyz reference you have made and the corpse party ones(and the dragonball super one with goku not having kissed his wife yet),but to make sure the green osiris you mentioned its a reference to the latest episode of pokemon generations correct?Anyways i always get a good laugh from your reviews.

yshipster
1st November 2016, 01:17 PM
So i just watched the sub, and saw this in the preview:

Yuri: "Now, become one with me!"
Yugo: "No, you become on with me!"

Kinda funny that they still are partially themself, even when possesed by Zarc.

Also, the bug of Yushos card is, that it doesn't disappear when the duel ends. I don't know how exactly that works when the Duel System of the disks is shut down after a duel, but, oh well, anime logic.

And Yusho seems to be sure, that Yuya isn't just an alter ego of Zarc. Hell, I like that guy!

Volteccer
1st November 2016, 01:44 PM
Also, the bug of Yushos card is, that it doesn't disappear when the duel ends. I don't know how exactly that works when the Duel System of the disks is shut down after a duel, but, oh well, anime logic.!

I don't suppose he could use that on Arc-V and save everyone the trouble of trying to stop Revival Zero?

yshipster
1st November 2016, 02:30 PM
I don't suppose he could use that on Arc-V and save everyone the trouble of trying to stop Revival Zero?

Leo just made 1 prototype and gave it Yusho. I guess the concept of a database to reproduce the card is unknown in YuGiOh, since the duel disks don't check wether a card exists or not as well.

Volteccer
1st November 2016, 03:36 PM
I guess he did not want to beat Reiji, but only Zarc (Yuya), since he tried to convince Reiji all the time. I have no idea though, how he would have continued the duel after he defeated Yuya...

Why? This is not a true Shadow Game. If Leo beats both, he can just card Yuya and spare Reiji.

Likewise, there shouldn't be a big deal of Yuya letting Reiji lose to beat Leo, because, again, there's only a penalty for losing if the winner chooses to use it on you.

KingJinzo
1st November 2016, 07:22 PM
Mmm in this review you put more references than the other ones,i have been catching on every pokemon xyz reference you have made and the corpse party ones(and the dragonball super one with goku not having kissed his wife yet),but to make sure the green osiris you mentioned its a reference to the latest episode of pokemon generations correct?Anyways i always get a good laugh from your reviews.

Yes, Osiris is Mega Rayquaza, Neos is Deoxys (both can change forms and have a crystal on their chest) and Yuki/Brendan is Judai Yuki. The Corpse Party reference is related to Sachiko having the same voice as Pikachu. The same goes for the Professor having the same voice as the RotomDex and a Rotom briefly appeared in the 9th PG episode.

KingJinzo
1st November 2016, 07:48 PM
Why? This is not a true Shadow Game. If Leo beats both, he can just card Yuya and spare Reiji.

Likewise, there shouldn't be a big deal of Yuya letting Reiji lose to beat Leo, because, again, there's only a penalty for losing if the winner chooses to use it on you.

The final move could have injured Reiji (just look at Kurosaki, Sora and Gongenzaka) and if he's gone, there is no Lancer left capable of dueling. Considering how Zarc badly injured Crow, Serena and Ruri, it probably was not going to happen.

But I think the main reason was is that it is unlikely for Yuya to sacrifice Reiji to win the duel, especially without his agreement. The less Yuya stays to his true self, the faster is Zarc's resurrection going to happen. Defeating the Professor as Zarc wouldn't accomplish anything, since Zarc cannot card people unless he grabs the Professor's Duel Disk and the ARC-V was still working anyway. If Yuya won as Zarc, it would prove the Professor's argument that there is no trace of Yuya's will inside if him left, which is something that Reiji and the girls tried to disapprove. The Professor wouldn't stop what he was doing if Zarc won, but he could have reconsidered his plan if it was Yuya who won the duel.

Yusyo nailed Yuya on the pillar to protect Reiji and to convince the Professor that Yuya is not Zarc.

It is sad to see that Reiji is the only Lancer left who can still fight.

Indytotof
1st November 2016, 09:42 PM
Episode 131 spoilers:

http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/maxut/imgs/4/2/42d45f60-s.jpg

If someone with good japanese understanding can translate this... I'll be eternally gratefull

KingJinzo
1st November 2016, 11:21 PM
Episode 131 spoilers:

If someone with good japanese understanding can translate this... I'll be eternally gratefull

I can't read much of it, but I got the beginning a bit. It's something about Yuri & Yugo vs Edo & Kaito.

LolsterXD97
1st November 2016, 11:29 PM
Episode 131 spoilers:

Reiji vs Reira apparently.

yshipster
1st November 2016, 11:31 PM
Episode 131 spoilers:

Someone added to the wiki, that Reiji will duel Reira (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Declan_Akaba#Duels), though I'm not sure if it's true.

NassX
1st November 2016, 11:37 PM
It is at the beginning of the months that we get the previews for the upcoming episodes right?
Also, reira vs reiji? how will that happen? reira is super tired and has no reasons for it

yshipster
2nd November 2016, 12:26 AM
It is at the beginning of the months that we get the previews for the upcoming episodes right?
Also, reira vs reiji? how will that happen? reira is super tired and has no reasons for it

Usually there is always 1 episode (131 in this case), and in the week after that episode we get the previews for the next 4 episodes. Then again 1 separate episode, then previews for 4 episodes, etc...

Never die
2nd November 2016, 08:26 AM
Yes, Osiris is Mega Rayquaza, Neos is Deoxys (both can change forms and have a crystal on their chest) and Yuki/Brendan is Judai Yuki. The Corpse Party reference is related to Sachiko having the same voice as Pikachu. The same goes for the Professor having the same voice as the RotomDex and a Rotom briefly appeared in the 9th PG episode.

I already knew that sachiko had the same voice as pikachu.So i got all the references expect the Rotom one,damn i did not know the proffessor had the same voice as the rotomdex.

yshipster
2nd November 2016, 11:53 AM
SO, stright from the wiki, here's the summary for 131:

As Declan hurries ahead, he launches an attack against Riley, who stood in his way. However, Riley is able to overcome it with his strategy.

Source: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Yu-Gi-Oh!_ARC-V_-_Episode_131

I don't know how that makes sense though.

NassX
2nd November 2016, 12:29 PM

As Declan hurries ahead, he launches an attack against Riley, who stood in his way. However, Riley is able to overcome it with his strategy.

It's so confusing seeing reira in reiji's way, just what drove reiji that far?

yshipster
2nd November 2016, 01:12 PM
It's so confusing seeing reira in reiji's way, just what drove reiji that far?

Or maybe Reira get's possesed by Zarc, since he is kind of a psychic.

EmperorShun
2nd November 2016, 02:30 PM

Wait what?

Reira is standing in Reijis way? I dont get what is going on anymore. I dont know who is good and who is bad anymore. All I want is some more C/C/C and a OCG/TCG release of them already

melcarba
2nd November 2016, 02:54 PM
So what will happen to Yuri and Yugo duel? Why would Reira even duel Reiji? I can only see two possible reasons
1) It's like the writers don't even know what they're doing OR
2) It could be that Konami (having given up on the show already) told the writers to have Reira duel anyone since they need to shill Reira's cards either for Maximum Crisis or Dimension Box.

Volteccer
2nd November 2016, 03:06 PM
So what will happen to Yuri and Yugo duel? Why would Reira even duel Reiji? I can only see two possible reasons
2) It could be that Konami (having given up on the show already) told the writers to have Reira duel anyone since they need to shill Reira's cards either for Maximum Crisis or Dimension Box.

He has to be possessed or something. It's the only explanation. He shouldn't be working under Leo's orders, dunce he just met the guy.

Destiny91
2nd November 2016, 03:25 PM
About episode 130

Kaito and Edo vs Yugo vs "Fusion Enforcers" Commercial.
Summary:
Edo and Kaito intrude Yugo and Yuri’s Duel! With the D-HEROs and Cipher Dragon joining the fight, the battle between the four became even more intense! Edo, who learned about the true joy of Dueling from Yuya, wages an all-out attack using a new monster in order to save Yuya, as well as Yugo and Yuri, who are being consumed by the darkness that is Zarc! That moment, Yugo’s mental state changes…!?

Seems like the "Sudden abnormal changes" are not Yuya's trademark only anymore.

yshipster
2nd November 2016, 04:35 PM

For the Yugo vs Yuri duel:

Appereantly, because of Zarcs influence, Yugo and Yuri team up against Edo and Kaito.

KingJinzo
2nd November 2016, 08:16 PM
We should really use more spoiler tags for future episodes.

NassX
2nd November 2016, 08:38 PM
I think yugo or yuri will absorb the other, zarc will get more powerful and yuya then will release himself

Sanokal
3rd November 2016, 01:52 AM

Most people tried. It could have been worse.

EmperorShun
3rd November 2016, 02:16 PM

Is it okay to not usw Spoiler tags for the current ep/ the Preview of The next one?

yshipster
3rd November 2016, 03:57 PM
Is it okay to not usw Spoiler tags for the current ep/ the Preview of The next one?

I'd say yes, since this is a thread about the current episode/the next episode's preview. But everything which goes further, and every thories which include the smallest information about a future episodes summarie (except the next one ofc) should be posted in spoiler tags only. That's my opinion at least.

KingJinzo
3rd November 2016, 09:21 PM
I'd say yes, since this is a thread about the current episode/the next episode's preview. But everything which goes further, and every thories which include the smallest information about a future episodes summarie (except the next one ofc) should be posted in spoiler tags only. That's my opinion at least.

Exactly. That's why there are threads for future episodes.

ScionStorm
4th November 2016, 03:38 AM
Exactly. That's why there are threats for future episodes.

Wait- Who's making threats about future episodes?

KingJinzo
4th November 2016, 06:19 PM
Wait- Who's making threats about future episodes?

Just a typo. ;)

KingKaash
4th November 2016, 06:52 PM
Kind of a letdown episode

-Reiji, who has been built up as a guy with a multitude of strategies, is being exposed as not that strong in the biggest duel against the villain boss.
-Yugo vs Yuri was suppose to be massive hype but their just off-screen dueling. How can they just cast those 2 to the side like that? They should've been given their own episodes to duel. To me so far, Yuri has been a pretty big letdown all together. He dueled 5 noobs, Alexis with an AG deck, Sora with an AG deck and partially off-screen. WTF is that for a guy who looked so ominous at the start. And in the next episode, they may supposedly team up? They're suppose to hate each other even if Z-Arc is controlling them.
-Still no explanation at all about the origination of Pendulum monsters. Hey Leo, since you went on such a long history about Z-Arc and how you created cards to stop him, you could've explained how you started using a Pendulum deck.
-Yusho plays a card that's freaking illegal that cancels the duel. From the start, I honestly didn't think the duel would be able to finish with a certain victor emerging because I thought there might be an interruption but that had to be the worst way for it to end. It's just anti-climatic.

-Only positive I can take away is that the animation was better and Leo actually does have a pretty Boss-like deck. A Fusion Pendulum has been delivered. Also Z-Arc going off is always nice to see.

Idk. I felt like they had a good story and a lot of good characters, but now those characters are not being given their time to do their thing and the plot is being thrown all over the place.

NassX
4th November 2016, 08:04 PM
Kind of a letdown episode

-Reiji, who has been built up as a guy with a multitude of strategies, is being exposed as not that strong in the biggest duel against the villain boss.
-Yugo vs Yuri was suppose to be massive hype but their just off-screen dueling. How can they just cast those 2 to the side like that? They should've been given their own episodes to duel. To me so far, Yuri has been a pretty big letdown all together. He dueled 5 noobs, Alexis with an AG deck, Sora with an AG deck and partially off-screen. WTF is that for a guy who looked so ominous at the start. And in the next episode, they may supposedly team up? They're suppose to hate each other even if Z-Arc is controlling them.
-Still no explanation at all about the origination of Pendulum monsters. Hey Leo, since you went on such a long history about Z-Arc and how you created cards to stop him, you could've explained how you started using a Pendulum deck.
-Yusho plays a card that's freaking illegal that cancels the duel. From the start, I honestly didn't think the duel would be able to finish with a certain victor emerging because I thought there might be an interruption but that had to be the worst way for it to end. It's just anti-climatic.

-Only positive I can take away is that the animation was better and Leo actually does have a pretty Boss-like deck. A Fusion Pendulum has been delivered. Also Z-Arc going off is always nice to see.

Idk. I felt like they had a good story and a lot of good characters, but now those characters are not being given their time to do their thing and the plot is being thrown all over the place.

Yuri v Yugo duel is not off-screen, they only summoned their monsters, nothing more has happened. The duel will resume in yuri's turn after he summoned starve venom. Also, only yugo hates yuri. Yuri just wants to card everyone and be strong
Just like Reiji saw Yuya's pendulum cards and made his own, Leo saw Dennis' pendulum cards given by reiji and made his own.

yshipster
4th November 2016, 08:57 PM
Just like Reiji saw Yuya's pendulum cards and made his own, Leo saw Dennis' pendulum cards given by reiji and made his own.

I actually doubt that. The Pendulum mechanic being included into the duel disks and Yusho using them as well makes me think, that Leo and Yusho invented the Pendulum Summon alongside the Real Solid Vision. That's why Leo uses cards which are called "Pendulum Governor/Ruler". Also Yuya got the Pendulum Summon from his pendant, and his pendant from Yusho, so I bet that Pendulum Summon existed already before Yuya did it.

DelCtrl
4th November 2016, 09:14 PM
I actually doubt that. The Pendulum mechanic being included into the duel disks and Yusho using them as well makes me think, that Leo and Yusho invented the Pendulum Summon alongside the Real Solid Vision. That's why Leo uses cards which are called "Pendulum Governor/Ruler". Also Yuya got the Pendulum Summon from his pendant, and his pendant from Yusho, so I bet that Pendulum Summon existed already before Yuya did it.

About that... where does Yuya's pendant fits in all of this? It is like, the only magical object in this series and we still don't know a thing about it and are left with a lot of speculation.

yshipster
4th November 2016, 09:33 PM
About that... where does Yuya's pendant fits in all of this? It is like, the only magical object in this series and we still don't know a thing about it and are left with a lot of speculation.

Now that you are saying it, it's probbly like that door from ZeXal. I never understood how it was related with the actual story, either I missed it, or it was never revealed.

But maybe that magical pendant can magically defeat Zarc, so that the four boyz and girlz can live in peace and harmony forever.

KingJinzo
4th November 2016, 09:49 PM
Now that you are saying it, it's probbly like that door from ZeXal. I never understood how it was related with the actual story, either I missed it, or it was never revealed.

But maybe that magical pendant can magically defeat Zarc, so that the four boyz and girlz can live in peace and harmony forever.

The darkness of Zarc and the light of the pendant make Yuya a chaos character.

KingKaash
4th November 2016, 09:56 PM
Yuri v Yugo duel is not off-screen, they only summoned their monsters, nothing more has happened. The duel will resume in yuri's turn after he summoned starve venom. Also, only yugo hates yuri. Yuri just wants to card everyone and be strong

So Yuri and Yugo have just stood there? That's weird. And I understand that all 4 dragons have to be out on the field for us to feel that Z-Arc is growing stronger but it makes the duel feel disjointed and weird that the Yuri and Yugo have just stood there. On top of that, it's not really even them dueling each other for their own reasons, like Yugo's reason being to save Rin. Now it's just Z-Arc half vs Z-Arc half dueling to become one. And on top of all of that, they get interrupted by Aster and Kite. While this tag duel might go down as one of the best tag duels ever, we'll never get Yuri vs Yugo 1-on-1.

I agree with this. It must've been some form of energy that Leo and Yusho harnessed to create Pendulum monsters and therefore those 2 are the creators. I guess I should be patient and wait for the exposition in future episodes. I just find it odd that Leo mentions the summoning methods yet completing skips over Pendulums, which he himself uses.

One other thing I wanted to add was that if Z-Arc was split into 4 boys, Ray was split into 4 girls, and the Supreme Dragon King was split into 4 Dragons, then shouldn't Astrograph Magician have been split into 4 Magicians instead of 2? We saw Timegazer and Stargazer react to Z-Arc reviving inside Yuya while Leo told the history. But that's only 2. And so I think Xiangke Magician and Xiangsheng Magician are the other 2 Magicians. It would make sense, since using those two can bring about the Supreme King Dragons like Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon and Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon.

EmperorShun
5th November 2016, 05:10 PM
So Yuri and Yugo have just stood there? That's weird. And I understand that all 4 dragons have to be out on the field for us to feel that Z-Arc is growing stronger but it makes the duel feel disjointed and weird that the Yuri and Yugo have just stood there. On top of that, it's not really even them dueling each other for their own reasons, like Yugo's reason being to save Rin. Now it's just Z-Arc half vs Z-Arc half dueling to become one. And on top of all of that, they get interrupted by Aster and Kite. While this tag duel might go down as one of the best tag duels ever, we'll never get Yuri vs Yugo 1-on-1.

Well they team up so no one can interrupt them from becoming one. After they wreck Aster and Kite they should duel each other. But I have astrange feeling that wont happen...

One other thing I wanted to add was that if Z-Arc was split into 4 boys, Ray was split into 4 girls, and the Supreme Dragon King was split into 4 Dragons, then shouldn't Astrograph Magician have been split into 4 Magicians instead of 2? We saw Timegazer and Stargazer react to Z-Arc reviving inside Yuya while Leo told the history. But that's only 2. And so I think Xiangke Magician and Xiangsheng Magician are the other 2 Magicians. It would make sense, since using those two can bring about the Supreme King Dragons like Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon and Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon.

While I agree that Ray&Zarc Magician could be the other 2 pieces, we got Timesword Magician so where is Stargazers chibi counterpart?

LolsterXD97
6th November 2016, 02:49 AM
My theory is that Astrograph Magician was divided in Stargazer, Timegazer AND Yuya's Pendulum. All of them were shining in 126 (but no the Xiang Magicians).