PDA

View Full Version : Error Message randomly appearing

Mystic TimeKeeper
27th September 2015, 10:32 AM
PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 195

It appears either when I open a thread and after I post, tried logging out then back in but it still appears, and it makes so that when I post the content is doubled and when I go to edit the typing box is deformed unless I go advanced.

It's a minor annoyance but I felt it's better to let someone know about it.

Thanako
29th September 2015, 05:09 AM
Well then... (http://i.imgur.com/Phz383T.png) I am laughing a bit more than I should at the coincidence, but I can confirm that it's not just on your end.

Mystic TimeKeeper
29th September 2015, 07:18 AM
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 594705 bytes) in /home/ygorganization/public_html/forum/includes/class_core.php(4744) : eval()'d code on line 1

I've collected another error message today, this was while trying to enter the "[OCG] 09/28/2015 OCG Japan Decklists" topic.

I feel like this forum doesn't like me...

Sylverpfeil
29th September 2015, 01:16 PM
It happened to me too when I clicked on Eva's link right here: http://ygorganization.com/whatswiththesenames/

Cheesedude
30th September 2015, 04:28 PM
For the record, its happened to me, too.

I'll see that its looked into to.

Dan
30th September 2015, 04:30 PM
It's been fixed.

hilariously, googling the error only produced results linking to this forum. go figure.

Mystic TimeKeeper
30th September 2015, 06:21 PM
It's been fixed.

hilariously, googling the error only produced results linking to this forum. go figure.

Thanks for the hard work.

If I may throw a suggestion, can we leave this thread for people to post all the error messages they get across instead of opening a new one each time? Or having multiple threads would be more effective?

AntiTcb
1st October 2015, 03:12 AM
Should be fixed, but, if you still see it, just post on this thread.