PDA

View Full Version : Raccoon Koala deck

SynjoDeonecros
28th September 2015, 07:15 PM
http://i.imgur.com/PLYslIB.png

So, I don't want to abandon the Raccoon engine entirely, and I've got the makings for Koalo-Koala, which I've heard you can make an OTK with the Raccoons, so I'm wanting to try to make a deck based around them. Only issue is, I dunno what to use for the remaining three slots in my deck, Got any suggestions?

scizor64
28th September 2015, 10:27 PM
Very cool almost complete deck you have! Now I feel like building a koala deck or baby raccoon deck too. lol

As far as possibilities go:
-maybe a book of moon: Helps block attacks or re use your flip monsters. Can also help block an active effect from a face up monsters like dark law for the turn
-king of the swamp: A "fun" card. Probably won't help out too much but I can see it at 2 with 2 polymerizations (which it grabs) and at the same time acts as a fusion material if need be.

I guess both of my suggestions are "fun" but I really like your deck, combining two archetypes in yugioh is nice when they work out like your deck. Good luck with the deck!

SynjoDeonecros
3rd July 2016, 12:15 AM
Wow, this is old. I've updated the deck a lot since this was first posted: took out Closed Forest and Terraforming, put in a third Sea Koala/Tree Otter and 2 Rykos, put in 3 Fusion Substitute, etc.

SynjoDeonecros
8th July 2016, 01:11 AM
Monsters:
Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter x2
Wind-Up Kitten x2
Tree Otter x3
Kalantosa, Mystical Beast of the Forest x2
Valerifawn, Mystical Beast of the Forest x2
Baby Raccoon Ponpoko x3
Baby Raccoon Tantan x3
Sea Koala x3

Spells:
Swords of Revealing Light x2
Ayers Rock Sunrise x3
Obedience Schooled x3
MST x2
One Day of Peace x1
Fusion Substitute x3

Traps:
Burst Rebirth x2
Bottomless Trap Hole x1
Waboku x3

Extra Deck:
Koalo-Koala x3
Old Entity Hastorr x1
Hi-Speedroid Puzzle x1
Underworld Fighter Balmung x1
Phonon Pulse Dragon x1
Cat Shark x1
Armored Kappa x1
Gachi Gachi Gantetsu x1
Ghostrick Socuteboss x1
Ronin Raccoon Sandayu x3

Okay, here's what I have. Critique as you will.